Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-1997/SSE-AD-157036/?Cr=0
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-TS50-2002/OAG-AD-13796714/?Cr=3
junkee.com/jordan-raskopoulos-reckons-change-australia-day-may-8-maaate/94421
youtu.be/j-gtbGpTteQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zJfhR1AEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infiniti_G-series_(Q40/Q60)#Fourth_generation_.28V36.2C_2006-2015.29
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Starion-1984/SSE-AD-4432231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for anonymous autistic screeching

I don't quite get it

It's a Rallye thinge muh dood

Commodore
Centrelink
Falcons

Fuck yeah

U 3am insomnia master race too?

uleh breh

Halp can't sleep I kinda want a twingo plushie

I'm so tired I can barely keep eyes open

And I ate so many M&Ms i'm so full and feel so sick

It's much better with the sound

Did they ever get around to making Jap-styled personalized plates in VIC?

is there any way to completely change what the au falcon looks like
such a nice cheap internal ruined by possibly most gross front ever
not that i dont love them factory, i dont know beans about cars
i was just wondering if it is at all possible to completely change the car look

>changing an Aussie classic

That's haram as fuck, m8. We ought to send you back to Manus Island with the rest of the un-Australians.

Please avoid start new threads before the other has hit the bump limit OP. It's gay.

you need to be more respectful of anons with autism you bigot

Shit lads, did I escape the vultures?

>coming around bend a little quick
>speed up to 70 since it's a 70 zone right after and it's 9pm
>past a vulture in a gray-and-blue road copper car
>disco_lights.jpg
>kill the lights, speed up and take the first turn off

Went through all these back roads to get home, but fuark.

i understand its a classic and i was just curious to see if anyone has ever done it tastefully because all the body kitted au falcons i have seen are fucking repulsive
also excuse the autistic paragraphs ive been shitposting on s4s all day at work and i think i have given myself terminal retardation

Y
Lol I saw that

Downshift is like Veeky Forums on fb
I tried a bunch.

Removed the front grille and that looked ok then the rear was still ug so I took the forte badges off

Still no change it was still ugly.

Maybe swap a ba front clip on it and fiddle with the boot
Ive never seen a au that wasn't ugly.

The only one that's not ugly is a bf and fg

If you're handy with a welder, a BA front will fit. Just need to modify where the headlights go and the radiator support panel. Bloke did it to his red wagon looked horn as.

Still won't help with that fucked up arse end tho

holy mother of fuck

carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-1997/SSE-AD-157036/?Cr=0

I can outdo that mate

>get TS50
>???
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-TS50-2002/OAG-AD-13796714/?Cr=3
FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS FOR A AU TICKFORD WITH A BODYKIT AND FAIRMONT INTERIOR

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

posting weird odditAUs as i find them

what the fuck is up with this things interior

five inch tach: for when you really just NEED to know your RPM

Yeah, it's called the BA/BF

Fucks sakes falcunt do something with your life and stop posting carsales links every 5 minutes

Hopefully once he gets his car back from the shop he'll fuck off and we'll get some respite.

At least until he bins it, I guess.

you dont needa welder.
there was an au wagon on gumtree for ages that had put the ba xr8 front end on, bonnet with bulge, bumper and front quarter panels.
was a nice wagon asking 15k i think, but its sold now

at that point why not just buy a fuckin BA

its because he has no money, and will never have a nice car, he hates that people dare ask money for a nice classic car.
when falcondouche got his panelvan im surprised falcunt didnt have a attack with the amount of bitching

cose they don't do a performance model in the wagon, i think he wanted to make it look "muscled"

Ayy lads.

My mates and I went to Thredbo a couple years ago for snowboarding and we wanna go for another trip this year.

It's looking likely that we'll do Thredbo again but i'm curious about the Perisher mountain if that's worth a visit instead?

Has anyone been there in recent years? What advantages does it have over Thredbo?

So far from our research we've gathered that the beginner and intermediate slopes are more varied, and the mountain is a bit higher than Thredbo so the snow is more frequent/better.

Is this correct? Can anyone add any useful information the slopes, facilities, etc? Cheers.

its not big enough

oh so your gonna go buy a 100000 el falcon ?

HI falcunt.
is a el classic?
is it nice?

no dick nose

yus

Who do you suppose would buy one for $100k? A museum, private collectors?

certainly not anyone here despite anons insistence otherwise.

>Halfway through fap
>Mate rings me up for straya day plans
>Instant limp dick
Every time.

junkee.com/jordan-raskopoulos-reckons-change-australia-day-may-8-maaate/94421

>some fat tranny wants to change the date of straya day to may 8... m8

fucking sjw meem lords

this is our fucking country

fuck this shit

>Having friends
ha-hahahhahaah

;_;

ill most likely be getting pissed on some sort of something and then run around outside

>run

people only buy an AU because they couldn't afford a BA

Dont bother, just buy a BA/BF, because its more than cosmetics. Its also a better interior, better exterior, superior engine, better suspension, better transmission, holds value better, handles better, comfier and theres better aftermarket

kekked

Tbqh just go to whichever has better weather. It's always shit if it's raining or foggy.

Favourite quote I heard today

>"You wouldn't celebrate September 11..."

They're about 15km away from each other, so the weather will be the same mostly.

we did it /dat/

Rb30det swap time?

>implying elephants cant run
rip valves and seat recession and head rite?

RB30 swap time

this is the closest ill ever get to a carfag qt

nah i got a different anchor to throw into it

its just a 245 with a t h i c c cam

fuck

youtu.be/j-gtbGpTteQ

>mfw no money for THICC cams
;_;

Barra swap.

i think he wanted to keep it as close so stock as possible.

Nah, Don't care. Barra swap it.

Anyone know if Holden's gonna sell rebadged Chevrolet Bolts in Australia?

Wouldn't mind an electric car that can go from Bundy to Brissy on a single charge.

>Chevrolet Bolts
flopped the first time around m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

woah

had that engine been or fire or hwat

he said it came out of a paddock basher wouldnt suprise me

Considering a V36 sometime next year. Is this a good choice or no?

Bring on the 4 day weekend cunts.

barra swapping would be amazing imo, but maybe down the track. i dont know the first step for engine swapping, but i would love to do that

the valves are recessed like crazy and it stripped a cam lobe when i got it running. instead of paying over $1000 for head and block work im taking a chance with a used engine from a friend of a friend for $50 and dropping that in instead. I only wanted it for a cheap shit hauler but its turned into a rebuild

the original ones were sold here in very limited numbers, I wanna say like 30-40 of the buggers.

>he's not working friday
no wonder the country is going down the crapper

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zJfhR1AEc

Unlike half the cunts at work, I've actually organized an RDO instead of just chucking a sickie.

>working

i know right honest hard workers like me cant find work and fucking wagies dont even want to work how is this even fair

Shieeeeet.

Wish they had those up in QLD.

>working for foreign owned companies a day after australia day
yeah nah get fucked, no matter what aca or turnballs tells you, you take a fucking day off cunt, its australian to do so

>didn't even have 2 whole weeks off for Xmas break while other cunts took 5+ weeks during the period
>slogging through the heat since I got back after new years
>got enough hours to rack up an RDO
>take it for straya day long weekend

Fuck ya. If you're an honest worker you would have found a job by now, regardless of the work instead of getting drunk every night shitposting on /dat/

>V36
3,628 lb (1,646 kg) to 4,149 lb (1,882 kg)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infiniti_G-series_(Q40/Q60)#Fourth_generation_.28V36.2C_2006-2015.29
Yeah nah thats hilariously heavy get a 370 or something

nice try
nah fuck off anyway i wasnt the one you where resonding too but i cant find any work

Go pick fruit or something with backpackers then cunt.

>tfw you are fucking around with the interiors and some plastic bit bounces from the panel
>you cant find where it came from or where it belongs
>assemble everything back in place without using the plastic bit anywhere
>everything seems fine
>????
Uhhhhhhh

i tried, got nowhere whole section got closed down just after i started.

applied everywhere, done work experience out the ass its just if you dont know anyone here you cant get work the nepotism is fucked.

>Drive over speed bump
>Interior collapses into black hole
You could've prevented this bro

>whole section

The fuck you on about?

closed that whole section of the greenhouse as the plants where fucked and had some sort of disease and needed redoing so i was let go was only there less than a week.

Cant find any work since

>fruit only grows in one greenhouse in Australia that got closed down

You should go outside more mate.

Mate ive tried EVERYWHERE like all up and down the coast and inland there is fuck all work

>tfw rear main starting to leak

Mine had to get done with the clutch.

all thats left is heads + sump gaskit

Rocker cover or is the actual head leaking?, if it's just a little leak out the head then I wouldn't bother

nah seems to be something else but it will need to get done when i do cam + heads recond anyway

carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Starion-1984/SSE-AD-4432231

Anyone want to pick this up as a project?

knock him down a bit for the waterpump and whatever else it needs

Here's a (You). If you can't even get a cashie job picking fruit you are beyond saving.

>If you can't even get a cashie job picking fruit you are beyond saving.
Did i ever say i was?

>cunts taking 5 weeks off over xmas break
>RDOs
>probable army/navy/chairforce detected

Typical army brat

You've never held a job have you fucktard? You think that shit is limited to defense forces?

>You've never held a job have you fucktard? You think that shit is limited to defense forces?
Fuuuck off army brat

Fuck off falcunt

>Everyone that doesn't suck your army dick is falcunt

Has shitposting become a national pastime?

As someone whose lives and worked in Coffs for years, with multiple employers, you're fucking full of shit. I know some seriously derro cunts with not a single bit of training for certification to their name, not even tafe or high school, and they still found work in Coffs.
Because they don't want to be neet trash, has it escaped your attention that they're building A FUCKING HIGHWAY around here?
There's work planting vegetation on the sides of this highway, there's work pruning the fruit trees (a job I got with ZERO experience in horticulture, which it sounds like you have).
There's work in one of the many kitchens around town washing dishes. In fact if you weren't such I liar I might have considered hooking you up with that.
There's work for The Green Army doing rejuvenation along the beaches.
There's work for the council upgrading the pathways along the beaches.

You need to actual fuck off with this woe is me shit, claiming it's the fault of Coffs Harbour for not having work for you. As a local of Coffs (not bellingen where you're actually from 40km south) I'm fucking sick and tired of every time I come to this thread to enjoy a bit of comfy, you're here trying to garner sympathy like a child with you bullshit stories of woe.
One drive through Coffs and you'll see at lease half a dozen greenhouses just from the highway. If you wanted work you'd have gone to each one of those with a resume and not given up until you had work.
But apparently you've done that, which begs the question, why haven't they offered you employment?
Either you present yourself like a scumbag or otherwise sabotage yourself so that you can look in the mirror and lie, telling yourself that you did your best. Or you are somehow alienating every single potential employer you've met in the area.
Id bet on the former.

Seriously mate, go fucking sort your life out, or do me a favour and stop associating yourself with my home town you absolute fucking garbage human.

I looked up the cost of skywriting. 3-5k+. Thats dedication to the shitposting cause