January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Iidjz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op you are the best op in the history of /ffg/ !!!

Wtf I love Yuna more then Lulu now.

That looks uncomfortable.

>when you dragon dive just right
anyone got kain pacha edit?

so I have Gilgamesh and Noctis, right? except I only have one genji glove with some other choice tmrs on the way that I'll only have one copy of (blade mastery, sakurafubuki, power of creation)

who gets preference of the two?

Noctis.
You don't have any Zidanes to farm?

I can link to an album of her if you want more?
But unfortunately some of its not safe for work and don't know if thats allowed

oh yeah... I have dual wield on the way. meant to add that to the list of tmrs. still early for me yet. why noctis though?

He's just a better character right now and he gets almost the same benefits from Dual Wield as Gilgamesh. Depends on the weapons you plan on equipping him with though, I guess.

the cutest

Higher potential damage with warp break. You could make a case for relegating Noctis to support to keep Gilg relevant but Noctis is the better unit all around

New characters come out today YAY!

>Use my free summon ticket and half summon, there both Fran's. One which is a four star.

For some reason I feel ripped.

Orlandu is more gamebreaking than noctis could dream of being.

Noctis only functions in a chainmeta envronment. His buff would only be a minor upgrade to what we have currently, because he's only fucking broken if you give him a chainboost.

Do you think they ever played doctor?

between the two of them, weapon selection is pretty dismal. especially since they both love katanas.

if I switched genji glove onto noc, he'd be rocking Blood Sword / Murasame (event mobs resist fire). Gilg is using Enhancer / Murasame atm. It's why I'm farming up sakurafubuki. Katana scarcity blows.

thank both of you for the input

It's the same sprite!

How many posts per thread are people getting gumi'd by gold Frans and rainbow Hopes and such?
On average.

same sprite

same
character?

granny Lightning, granny Lightning!

I bet you throw snowballs with rocks in them.

Nvm I'm just stoopid

Haven't played FF0
And just installed FF 13 but haven't played it
Is 0 good?

arm is different

Adds credence to Seven being the alternate world love child of Lightning and Hope

fuck off Ritz, you stuck up cunt

I'll get her one day

but today wasn't the day

Actual Hajime Tabata quote on why Seven looks so much like Our Goddess:

>In the Japanese version we used the same voice actress for both characters and they’re both very cool. I wonder why?

It's alright. For a PSP game.
Has some pretty major flaws, but I enjoyed it when I played it, back when the fan translation first came out.

So I've finished the Raven Cloak quest in JPBE which doubles the drop rate of items, unlike that PoS Locke who does fuckall.

But I wonder if it stacks with Raven Cloaks equipped on friend units. That would be insanity.

Not the same character, but the same VA

Afternoon check. Hows the farming going?

So this event is making me curious here.

Is Type 0 actually a good game? should I get the HD one? I heard it was shit but that was just /v/ being /v/, idk how correct they were

As long as it's just a link and not directly hosted on Veeky Forums it's fine.

How the fuck. I barely get like 300 per run with 2 bonus units. Did you mass farm the banner for 5 type 0 units

The game itself is very meh. The port runs horribly too.

So how do I beat Dublicorn?

It's pretty good when I played it on PSP, I hear the console version is the same with Blur

I only pulled Trey but I lucked out and found 2 Doublicorns. Ive also only been running with Sevens and Ace friend units

provoke+mirage vest is working for me, just use one turn to buff instead of hitting him so he doesnt damage you

>only 2000 phantashits as compensation
gumi fuck you

I've gotten about 20k today, including the 2k from Scumi's fuckup and 96 bonus energy from a rank up.

>he didn't get banner characters out the ass
I'm not proud of this, either

Yesh, finally got my 6 star Gilgamesh.
Now for Ex-Death

[whale noises intensify]

Why would you even pull on this banner outside of dailies.

There's not even anything particularly worthwhile in the mogking this time around, so pulling for bonus is a waste too.

>people keep saying not to pull on the shit Type-0 banner
>this happens
Man, you guys have no restraint.

Who has restraint when it's mom's credit card?

seven, this is no time to be sexy

hey now, it's my dad's card.

My mom would have fucking killed me if I tried that kind of thing when I was a kid. Man, the shit people can get away with when it comes to their parents these days.

What does "not directly hosted on Veeky Forums" mean?

The pic/ album is from imgur if that helps

>granny Lightning
>sexy

It means literally posting the images here. Linking to an album on imgur or wherever is fine.

Can you use play store cards?

I guarantee you he's the same age as you

Shh, SE needs money for FF16.

t. someone who didn't draw Noctis

He trivializes all of the content right now. He's not Orlandu of course but he broke the game for anyone who pulled him

>My mom would have fucking killed me
it's a shame she didn't

Yes.

my bro used to date a girl with two kids.
at one point they had the bright idea to use her card for phone games.
$2000
they ended up stealing more from family members

i hope you get hit with a snowball with a rock in it.

I had a cousin that stole from me twice (stole my DS once and stole my copy of FFXII and memory card the other time), stealing from family is fucking disgusting.
He literally broke in the second time, I'm not stupid enough to let someone who stole from me in my house again.

Cool thankies

imgur.com/a/Iidjz

Waring not safe for work / school

I know she has work safe stuff but it's not in this album apparently but it is good and tastefully done

I have both Seven and Lightning in the same team so yeah...

Plus the way Seven attacks is lewd what with her ass(covered in booty shorts) sticking up in her normal attack as she performs that handstand...

I got over 17000 phantoma. Got the Doublicorn to spawn twice with an Ace Friend.

>whore
>taseful

yeah whatever kid just get to fapping

>Implying it's just kids that spend inordinate amounts

I once bought that $90 Leviathan Gem Pack off Record Keeper.

It was actually an accident due to input lag, got it refunded within 2 days.

Gray-Haired Young Women are cute!

CUTE!

So does anything, all the content we have is trivial.

The reason he's been put above shit like Orlandu on Altema before is because he's an insane chain finisher. The best in the game, arguably.

But the role of a finisher is not as critical as the role of a chainer. A chainer without a finisher can still deal damage, but a finisher without a chainer is automatically reduced to 25% of their total capacity.

shut up, granny. don't you have some bunny cunny to munch on or something?

gross.

even quistis isn't this gross.

I-its just ten pulls for me...
At least her tmr is g-good right?

This Bangaa has good taste.
Shoo, shoo!

Slooooowly

I want the webm version of this fight

they really are.
collab when?

Second. All I see is screenshots.

why did you block out Wayfarer (818,470,865) and Dhuron (258,029,229)

Can I roll on the ff9 banner or should I wait?

>siding against Ravness is what lets you recruit her
That was just cruel.

wait for tuesday lucky draw

To respect their privacy

Now they might get mad at me

If that's them ...

You don't know who that is!

>have to stop tmr farming to farm for event
>zidane is at 83.6%
>30k for a moogle
h-haha
at least when I get everything I want and the 30k moogle I can farm up the rest of that dual wield..! t-two weeks from now
haha

That's cool. It also doesn't have anything to do with the original post in that chain, about if we would get Noctis buffed. I said that we might see enhancements down the road, because if we had ZDWS (1k% every other turn) it would be completely game breaking for our level of content, chains or not. And when Orlandu is released, buffed Noctis would completely destroy the meta (imagine the start of the chain meta is that shit had been available from the start).

ironically each time someone censors it draws even more attention to it

Some people aren't namedropping douches

Rest of the T-0 characters when?

I got namedropped last thread what's the big deal?

What's in it?

Nice to see that Cidney got Seven and her long lost mom together again.

Yes it does retard.

Orlandu already busts the meta. There is nothing that quite does what he does, even in today's JP (except Velius of the Naruto, who does exactly what he does).
Onion Knight is difficult to chain with others and has no imperil, so he's often overrated despite still being bullshit overpowered. The 7-7-7-7-7-7-7 timing really works against him in practice.

Orlandu will always be the top unit in the game, if not one or two places down in some circumstances. He is resistant to powercreep, moreso than JPnoctis could ever be, but you can replace what JPnoctis does.
You can't substitute Orlandu easily.

Being a strong finisher means nothing when the strongest chainer in the game is coming out in a month.

It invariably leads to trouble

>have to be an asshole to get her
>otherwise that faggot vyce kills her.
i definitely didn't like that.
if you stick with that route though, he gets played for a fool, executed like a bitch, and turned into a zombie.

No one is arguing that Orlandu is or isn't good??? What is sending you into this autismal rage dude. The point is that having full power JP Noctis on Orlandu release would be obscene

Three whole events for these dumb characters.

Currently not worth it for me to farm up the 30k moogle, not without more units and some luck. Can just TMR farm in the same time and get 5 units 10% rather than just one.