HELP!

Please red pill about this vehicle, i'm thinking on buying one soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

gocar.be/en/car-new/Toyota/Land-Cruiser-Prado/150-Prado-TX-9-30L-Diesel-4x4-Neuf-s1bbv5lh?src=r
youtube.com/watch?v=MzQCj-dbgN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

douchebag

Plz be serious.

if you're buying it new yes go for it
if it's used get a warranty
sell it when said warranty runs out because they're expensive to maintain

Thanks.

Lease it until the warranty expires and then drop that shit

Any interesting alternatives guys, maybe a mercedes s class?

Kek, why don't you just say the truth that you are broke as fuck and you can only afford a 15 years old corolla.

an s class would be expensive to maintain but it would still be cheaper than a RR
if you're keen on a luxo-suv that won't make you go bankrupt when something breaks try a lexus lx 570
cayennes are good,pretty reliable and can be owned by a normal human being after warranty but still expensive to keep them on the road

tl dr lexus or porsche

Lol no i am not roleplaying, i'm ready to go "stupid" with a new car, just not full retard.

Yeah I thought about porsche too because i don't like lexus that much.

Tesla Model S.

If you can afford an S-Class and a Rover, you should definitely go with a good daily first.

if you're not a fan of how the lx 570 looks(no one is) get a last gen
they look so much better and they'll almost never let you down no matter how much you keep one
if you have to get something straight out of a dealership then just go with the cayenne

t. never been inside a tesla
don't listen to this post op

I am not in america so can't really use a tesla in a daily basis. The thing is that I want preferably a luxury SUV as a daily driver with decent performance and reliability but that seems like a tall order.
The only realistic choice I see now is porsche or maybe audi.

Yeah it's not really that easy to find this particular lexus model where I am for some reason, so I'll probably wait for the cayenne refresh this year and hopefully go with that.

Go with a Land Cruiser then.

Don't listen to this cunt The Land Cruiser is a much better value for your money.

they share like 95% of parts dummy
where do you live?

Unfortunately we don't have a land cruiser in Europe either, unless i can import one from germany.

Europe.

What country? I'll just assume you are in Central Europe.

gocar.be/en/car-new/Toyota/Land-Cruiser-Prado/150-Prado-TX-9-30L-Diesel-4x4-Neuf-s1bbv5lh?src=r

jesus dude no
that's a prado
not a land cruiser
this is a land cruiser

Lol enjoy your Tata owned crap

Greece.

T. Drug dealer

Get a lexus

Yep scratch that i'm blind, we have land cruisers actually.

Prados are cool too yo.

Aussie here if your a bogan dropkick

maybe
def not the diesel
and def not as cool as a LC

know the difference op
a prado is nowhere near as good as a LC

Land cruisers are not luxury though.

From personal experience I can highly recommend the BMW 435i. It's fast, luxurious, handles very well, is comfortable at high speed, has modern technology, and it's pretty. The S Class is very nice as well. You get a lot more in the luxury department, but that's a whole other price bracket and not as fun to drive.

If you do choose to buy the Rover, do not buy one with high mileage. Rovers are the least reliable cars on the road. Listen to Demuro and get a warranty.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzQCj-dbgN0

Only g-men, gstrings,real g's, and grandmas drive luxury SUVs.

Buy a luxury sedan like a person with class and self respect.

Yes they are, they are only a few notches behind the Lexus counterpart, but it's still pure luxury.

Yes I am thinking of buying new, not used.

In that case my only criticism of the Rover is that they're not a fun driving experience but girls like them so that makes up for it

If you don't care about speed, just about looks, and maybe you want to go offroading then the Rover is a great choice. However, if speed is somewhat important to you, the S-Class has plenty of power but still rides like a cloud. The interior lighting is beautiful on them as well.

Yeah I definitely like the rover more looks-wise and I do want at least one car that is able to go off road.
As far as speed and driving goes, these are factors but not big ones because I have plans to pair this choice with a sports car in the future probably a 911 but we'll see.
Although I agree that the s class has the best interior and probably the best ride as well, now if only it was a suv, that would make things much easier.

RRsport is less expensive to maintain.

Drove an autobiography (supercharged 5L) for about 2 months in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and Monaco

Pretty good although you look like a massive tool/douchebag

Yeah I thought about it, but it looks worse than the RR and performance wise it's worse than a cayenne from what I heard, although the svr version produces a wicked sound so it is worth it for that alone.

that interior is fucking disgusting.

if you want a fast luxury car, get a new jag xj. they handle fantastically and they look like pure sex