>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sFR60
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/155820676800/fateextella-the-umbral-star-choose-your
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The saddest

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Guan yu 5* when lads?

I want to roll the gacha. I don't even care what I get as long as it's new and gold. Please stop me.

I want to gently pinch the nipples of all my female servants and let my daughter decide which breasts she likes the most.

D A N G O

So, Beowulf killed this in Fate by beating it to death with animal savagery when he was in his 80s? Shit, that's cool.

Good OP

I want Kay to punch this bastard for insulting his imouto while also feeling conflicted because he was right!

Okita is the best

Reminder that Artemis will be better than Arturia after her interlude

>killing and dissection
Please tell your daughter to get away from mine, she is a bad influence.

>In Ozymandias's temple, Nitocris reports to him that his prophecy has come true: the tower has appeared in the Holy City. Ozymandias laughs that the Lion King would be so cornered as to resort to this.

>Ozymandias: Well, if that Guda is participating in the battle, having to put in effort of this level is only natural! No, it's a must! After all, they've become heroes that allow me to laugh heartily! Fuhahahahahaha!

>Nitocris smiles and waits for the Sun King to stop his laughter.

>Ozymandias: ...So. Then, I will have to bestow a fitting reward too. Awaken the Great Temple! Dendera Light Bulb, activate! The magical energy used to maintain the anti-purgation defenses can be directed to the Dendera! From now on my Great Temple will utilize all of its resources and deliver the Super Long Distance Great Divine Punishment upon the Holy City!

>Nitocris: Yes...! Pyramid Compound Armor, release!

>As the temple purges itself of its outer armor, Nitocris continues to give commands.

>Nitocris: Dendera Light Bulb, Magical Energy Compression Acceleration Ritual, begin! Stabilize the output from the Abu el-Hol class to the Mesektet class!

>The temple begins to tremble, golden particles rising from the floor.

>Ozymandias: Heh, Lion King, did you forget about me? Indeed, I did not enact the Super Long Distance Great Divine Punishment because I was wary of your Light of Judgment. But, you do not have that now. While the Tower of the Furthest Reaches is constructed, the Light of Judgment cannot be released. Then I shall pierce through there! My divine lighting will break that Holy Spear of yours!

That's actually pretty much how the actual legend goes down, too.

>in Fate
I'm pretty sure that's just how his legend goes

LIZ THREAD

Thanks user, I put a lot of effort into it.

I can finally be happy I rolled her. r-right? I honestly love the fact that Orion will actually be part of the animations

Its not like Kay didn't also have complaints to Arthuria, which she ignored each time. She slept like three hours a day, and was trained by Merlin during those three hours of sleep, so she never actually rested.

She knew he had a problem with this but didn't care. At least Tristan's comment made her consider things a bit after awhile. She took his words to heart even during Fate/Zero.

Do you think they'd get along?

Yes she is
Pretty glad I got both her and Nobu at 100 and bond 10/10. Okita's 10/10/10 and Nobu only 8/8/10 because hearts hell though.

I forgot to specify "barehanded" because he killed it with some kind of knife in his legend.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

So mecha !

>Nitocris tells Ozymandias that she will defend against the Light of Judgment if necessary, and that the Sun King should focus solely on controlling the Dendera Bulb. He replies that he does not need to be told that.

>Ozymandias: Each and all judgements are passed down only by the pharaoh! For something like a king of men who has become a god... No, you are already on the level of a goddess, but! I am the pharaoh, thus the pharaoh am I! Know the difference in seasons during which the title of God-King has been mantled! Great Light Bulb Amon Ra, open! Behold--- Meryamun [The Love of Amon]!!

>A sphere of blue light appears above the apex of the pyramid. It swells in size as energy gathers, before finally shooting towards the Holy City in the form of a beam.

>Nitocris: Great Divine Punishment, impact! But--- it did not reach! There is a magical barrier on the Holy City's outer walls! The King's lightning did not strike the tower!

>Ozymandias: Good, thanks for the explanation! How impudent, did you adopt these measures too, Lion King! Then I'll give you two, no, ten shots! Convert half of my Saint Graph into magical energy, and accelerate the Great Temple! The barrier of the Holy City will be like paper! Fuhaha, what a pitiful Tower!

>Ozymandias redoubles his attack on the Holy City, destroying the magical barrier. Nitocris reports that things can be decided with the next strike, but she falters, seeing that Ozymandias has already begun to fade after using his own self as fuel for the Temple.

>Ozymandias: Don't look back, Nitocris! You do not have permission to be concerned about me!

>Nitocris mumbles an apology for her rudeness. Turning her mind back to the battle, she notices that the Holy City is acting. The Tower is firing the Light of Judgment at the Temple. Right then, Nitocris uses the Mirror of the Netherworld to defend against the Light of Judgment.

I want to remove Mata Hari from throne of heroes with the help of the holy grail!

As shitty as their event is, Orion and Artemis are cute.

I'm glad they are getting that animation rework and kinda wish I had space to max them out.

Children can't be bad influence, you have to teach them properly and raise them, she had a rough start but I can fix Jack to only kill those that mean harm don't worry. They're friends, they're both a bit lacking in moral compass but that is honestly children in general, you have to teach them that with time.
And hey if her passion is cutting people up maybe she can actually be a surgeon.

imgur.com/a/sFR60

So, does anybody know where did this come from?

Is this the reason we've been getting those downloads lately? Or maybe it's just that they finally ripped her Go West assets?

Nice TB congratz

>A cracking sound can be heard as the Mirror continues to resist the attack.

>Ozymandias: ...I still have strength. Pharaoh Nitocris. Do you need my help?

>More cracks can be heard. As if not hearing Ozymandias's words, Nitocris shouts, pouring herself into the defense of the Temple.

>Ozymandias: ...Well, I guess it went without saying. You wouldn't cry out for help even if you burnt to death. You're that sort of woman after all.

>He smiles.

>Ozymandias: Very well. Lion King, you've won in the battle of Noble Phantasms. But, let's have this game end in a more painful draw! This single strike you've aimed at my neck has exposed your weak point! My Noble Phantasm is still intact at this moment! Something like a Great Divine Punishment is too lenient! I'll give you my grave! Even if it is the Holy Spear, it'll fold like an old boat in the face of this gigantic mass! The monument of the Sun, the giant megalith, this Pyramid that governs the universe! My infinite brilliance, the Sun shall descend here! Fall, Ramesseum Tentyris [The Shining Great Temple Complex]!!

>Ozymandias steers his pyramid right into the Tower of the Furthest Reaches, crashing into it.

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/155820676800/fateextella-the-umbral-star-choose-your
>The guan yu fag is actually working for XSEED

I think they are new.

Crit attraction and more stars would be good

Nezha's design sucks so bad.

Isn't it sad?

not when she's dying

>Nitocris: Oh... that is the glorious light of the Pharaoh... Ramesseum Tentyris... Magnificently done, my King. You've surely brought down the Tower of the Furthest Reaches. Then, I too...! Even if I have to offer my soul up to the God of the Underworld, I will protect the royal residence! My mirror's darkness will sweep away all that becomes light!

>Ozymandias: It's not needed.

>Nitocris: ---Pharaoh?

>There is a loud crack.

>Ozymandias: You've done enough. There's no need to do anymore. And if you were to be dragged off to the underworld, that'd be troublesome. I don't really like that dark and gloomy country after all.

>Nitocris: But... my mirror is for the sake of...

>Ozymandias: Idiot. Isn't it already cracked? ...I will rest here. You should rest too, Pharaoh Nitocris. Don't push yourself. You're a bit too gentle to rule over the darkness.

>Nitocris: ...No. Such a thing... it's because I'm an immature pharaoh.

>The mirror cracks again, and finally shatters.

>Down on the ground, the allied soldiers cheer – Ozymandias's Pyramid has successfully destroyed the spire of light.

>alf

I'm still hopeful that Grand Order will actually give us a design for Kay.

>made her consider things a bit

Literally the immediately following screen after that says it didn't faze her one bit since she saw it coming.

But Ramses didn't made pyramids

Who cares when it's cool as fuck !

In the legend, Beowulf engaged that dragon with his sword. Because of how immensely strong he was, he broke the weapon on the dragons hide, and had to finish it off with the shit lying around. He had a small amount of help from Wiglaf, the only one who stayed behind with him.

Beowulf is pretty badass. It's a shame that he doesn't have more development with the material. By all rights, his fame and legend should be in the same realm has King Arthur or Herakles. He certainly, by all rights, should be a higher ranking heroic spirit than fags like Achilles.

>Mordred gets her ass kicked by Mashu,Bedi and Da Vinci

>Tristan doesn't and manages to hold them all off by himself

where's that user that said Mordred's stronger than Tristan

i need to laugh at him

She dies for us though user

If I remember correctly almost every Strengthening quest has upgraded the initial effect and added a new one, so what would be a good amount? 20, 25 stars at level 10, and something like 3000% crit attraction? What if they upped the stars and gave him a dodge?

dying is moe

Instinct should just be a base buff to starting crit % to the character's cards, it makes more sense than using instincts to let someone else crit with your stars.

Someone stole my idea for guan yu centaur REEEEEEE

You're walking on a dark street on Friday the 13th when you have to turn into a corner, which servant would you be most scared to come face to face with?

Why is she so cute? It should be illegal.

Mode red was in it for the kill, Tristan just wants to hold them off.

I really want him to appear in another work someday. Seeing how he fights and how he interacts with people outside of being in combat or meme events would be cool.

Good, she can still dead. When the fuck is Brokita?

wew

It can't be explained

WOOF

Don't forget Grendel shenanigans.

>Literally the immediately following screen after that says it didn't faze her one bit since she saw it coming.

And that's her denying her humanity, going "I expected it" therefore it didn't effect me, and then years later she's still slightly obsessing about it as shown in Zero. She keeps coming back to his words whenever she sees something that reminds her of her immaturity or ability to understand someone, which shows it got to her more than she thought at the time.

She can't logic out of being a human even if she tries. Its one thing to think someone will say something but another to actually hear it. Her bringing it up in her weak moments shows it still got to her.

Can Okita the servant even die of lung failure anyway or is it just "coughs up blood and passes out" all the time

His materials make him out to be an outstandingly powerful Servant. His bio also notes that he's straight up the original Berserker.

I don't think there's any doubt that he's really, really strong, he just doesn't get much spotlight.

I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD

UNCONQUERABLE IS HERE NOW!

She probably can die.

Cute

STEEL IS MY BODY AND FIRE IS MY BLOOD

I'd kill for the opportunity to meet her.

Who do you want?

>Datamine
Achilles
Arthur Pendragon
Astolfo (Saber)
Avicebron
Bradamante
Calamity Jane
Caeneus
Chiron
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Saber)
Gilgamesh (Prototype)
Inshun Hozoin
Kazuradrop
Kingprotea
Ivan the Terrible
Li Shuwen (Old)
Meltlilith
Mochizuki Chiyome
Mother Harlot
Nezha
Parvati
Passionlip
Perseus
Perseus (Lancer)
Qin Liangyu
Red Hare
Semiramis
Sigurd
Sieg
Sita
Sherlock Holmes
Suzuka Gozen
Tomoe Gozen
Valkyrie
Violet

>Could possibly happen
Agravain
Black Iri
Ereshkigal
Jason

>Probably won't happen
Goetia
Hassan of Intoxicated Smoke
Kingu
Lion King
Solomon
Tiamat
Ushi-Gozen
Ultra Heroine Z

>anti-purgation defenses
>Pyramid Compound Armor
>Magical Energy Compression Acceleration Ritual
>Stabilize the output
>the Abu el-Hol class
>Mesektet class
What the fuck? Did ancient Egypt turn into a mecha anime?

If I have to be killed by an unreasonably powerful being, I would prefer not to be tortured to death and turned into furniture. The only saving grace is that I'm not a little boy so at least he wouldn't rape my asshole.

She's a servant, her previous illnesses can't kill her. Basically the coughing up blood is for a comedic effect, but It probably can slow her down at the wrong times. This isn't the actual case just what I think personally.

She's cute but also a sick bitch. Not someone I would want to be around much less have sex with or God forbid actually love.

Isn't it that he and the word Berserker share a common origin?

>red Hare guanyu and qin liangyu never

JUST

Grand Caster Crowley.

I HAVE CREATED OVER A THOUSAND BLADES

>Could Possibly Happen
Caster Touko please

You sound like someone that really likes children user.

Wait so Arash died in camelot????

UNKNOWN TO DEATH, NOR KNOWN TO LIFE

considering what she usually thinks of people who hit on her openly she'd probably hate it

What is the most bullshit-packed Grail War you can think of using just GO original Servants?

Not as a servant

He's Arash. It's not a matter of whether he's going to use Stella, it's a matter of when is he going to use it.

Calamity Jane
Kazura
Kingprotea
Meltlilith
Parvati
Passionlip
Ivan the Terrible might range
I'm not exactly going out of my way for Chiron or Achilles but it could happen
Gareth
Maybe Abigail

It must have UNRIVALLED and UNCONQUERABLE

Odin.

Still worth a try.

Not that user but when I had to choose who I liked more between Rin and Illya in F/SN, I could never bring myself to refuse Illya. Am I a pedo?

From the leak:
Avicebron, Chiron and Semiramis.

From possible:
Agravain

From probably won't happen:
Solomon