Car destruction

Hypothetically speaking, what's the best way to go about destroying someone's car?

Silent methods would be preferable, as the car in question would likely be parked in a driveway. Anything helps though.

+1 if insurance won't cover it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slash 3 of the 4 tires. Insurance only covers it if all 4 are slashed.

First tell us why you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc

The revenge video will teach you.

Undo some suspension/steering/brake component until it's just barely holding on, so it'll let go when driving.

Done in such a way he knows its been destroyed, or in such a way he doesn't know that its foul play?

>I swear I'm not a cop but do spell your name and address in this microphone.

>buy gun
>aim at your brain stem
>pull trigger
Should be easy enough to figure out. Come back to the thread if this doesn't work.

either way is fine, haven't full decided how to hypothetically go about this yet

Couldn't they just slash the fourth one themselves and report that all four were slashed?

>+1 if insurance won't cover it

Nuclear artillery will count as both nuclear and act of war-stuff, which most insurance companies won't cover. Good luck!

Loosen oil filter. It will come off after enough driving.

Water in gas tank

Tire stem remover, then slash the tires after all the air is out, if you want.

Get cutting pliers, and cut a brake line.

Brake fluid on their paint.

I've always been partial to the idea of loosening the oil drain plug until it's just barely holding on. Especially if they're not observant there's a good chance they'll brick the engine once it pops.

>getting upset with someone
>fucking up their property instead of confronting them like a man.

Also how desperate are you?

They absolutely could, but do you think they would realize that before reporting it?

Sugar

exactly this

sugar in gas tank.

will require the entire FI system to be replaced.

>"how's your car running?"

>car in question would likely be parked in a driveway

Can they see it from a window? Or through a security cam?

Can you run faster than 3300 feet per second?

if you have time to fuck with it and you can turn a wrench replace the brakes with shotty ones and there's almost no way possible to get caught

Stop being a pussy and confront them face to face.

Cut some brakelines

does putting a burning rag in the gas tank a-la "no country for old men" really lead to the car blowing up???

i always wondered this

Not full-on destruction, but putting a nail through a tire and using loctite on the lugnuts would be a huge pain in the ass for whoever owns the car.

Nah, it'll just lead to a fire inside the gas tank.
Potentially pretty destructive still, but no Michael Bay-style fireball.

Jb weld the gas cap shut

Weld the doors shut

Lmao this. Locktite on lug nuts would suck dick.

I've always toyed with the idea of filling a red bull can with thermite and filling the hole at the top with sparklers, then duck taping it all together, maybe with a magnet or something on the bottom.

Just stick it on their hood, light it and run. It should leave a hole through their engine block or driveway lol.

Lube monkey here, they notice.

>First tell us why you need to know
Most ex-girlfriends attack the car of their ex-boyfriends. It's a common story.

cut the breaks with really dull tin snipes and make it jagged as fuck then hit it with rust colored spray paint or house paint

Where do you buy thermite?

or pour a bottle of everclear into the gas tank and hope it all gets into the intake at once

Or sawdust lmao (the ultrafine kind)

Iron oxide and aluminum powder mixed together in a specific ratio that may or may not be 27:80.

If anyone asks, you didn't get this from me.