Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

slingshotesports.com/2017/01/13/team-solomid-counter-strike-part-ways-with-roster-re-join-sean-gares/
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/dceb5u3/
youtube.com/watch?v=mLIS7qAWeaA
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/dcebwlc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great patch

Dead thread
Dead game

Im south american and I'd love region lock being implemented. It would be a bless to be able to find 6k+ average games in SA servers and not have to queue on us east to get games. :).

Its over

>tfw no BLACKED hero

ogre magi

average mmr
>radiant 538
>dire 539

how are you this bad? Iink dotabuff pIs

>Kiev major doesn't start till March

I sure am glad Valve is letting all the smaller tournaments have a chance by only having 2 majors

What tournament should I watch today?

I have no dotabuff, but I was highest on my team with 796. Fallen from ~1300 since 7.00

twitch tv/esl_dota2

draft phase bout to concIude user

Youre soooo edgy user,make love to me! ~~~~~~

see you tomorrow user

that fucking thing has been on rerun for like 2 weeks now hasn't it?

can the ballmeister baffle fnatic

How can offlaners even compete?

>5 min queue
dead game

>half an hour
>20 posts
>page 8
lul

hello why is that when you play dire you always lose how is that fun or balanced? ps windranger is my internet girlfriend, and i want to protect her

has there ever been a pro game where the tinker bought lotus orb and won?

doubtful

two words
terrobla- wait wrong meme

guys

why is EE living in malaysia now?

slingshotesports.com/2017/01/13/team-solomid-counter-strike-part-ways-with-roster-re-join-sean-gares/

peters plan is fully in motion

>tfw only been ceo for like two months and you've already outplayed the LoL omega team owner
>tfw the pea drama was all ppds plan to get tsm's cs go team

bootcamp i think

training for DAC+better ping to pw servers

ok, i forgot about DAC already

If his account was region locked, he wouldn't be able to play anything except NA servers

that's not the reigon lock people want

they want

>russians / peruvians / pinoys are forced onto their servers
>whites can go on whatever server they want

>envy
>white

is that supposed to be an argument against region locking

'white' is relative in current year

valve isn't that racist. Good thing this is one thing reddit can't make valve do. It hasn't been done for 10 years and it won't happen now

sorry I don't browse /pol/ like you do

ITS OVER WHITE CIS SCUM

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/

Great, I pick him regularly and he's pretty powerful against memeballs, has decent winrate in all bracket. Better for him to remain low visibility.

it's just a meme bro haha calm down

>reddit never wanted balance in the first place
>reddit wants you to pick the same talent every game
guys? is this the reason the game is dead?

Is xyclopzz our guy?

>the girl got away

>just like my life

I love this guy

uhm hello he's not white? you need to respect their different culture you fucking shitlords

dota is finished pack it up lads

>Being racist against a oppresed SEA person
ugh

the third comment is saying the opposite of that tho

>uhm hello he's not white? you need to respect their different culture you fucking shitlords
posting this on reddit

can you fuck off back there PLEASE

>95/100

The third comment wants imbalance even if it is "dynamic". He wants you to pick the same talent in 95% of all games. That is shit

porque

Dota 2 will straighten out, and we'll enjoy it, as has been in the past. This is just one bigger wave of change.

The beaten blade only comes back sharper, so yell harder about everything you don't like, and criticize the game, because it does not fall on deaf ears. At least Dota isn't owned by some chink soulless child sweatshop holdings company, with some ex-dota developers rejects working for them.

Remember the Diretide charade, and how quickly they reacted to it? The most retarded thing people could be outraged at, and they cried their eyes out asking for forgiveness and released the stupid gimmick mode.

I just did, but they downvoted me

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/dceb5u3/

im at -1. Help guys

Ill let them know our voice will NOT be silenced, litetrally shaking right now

ALL PATHS LEAD TO CONFLICT

sorry I don't use reddit

xyclopzs commentary during newbee's game was my highlight of the fucking new year so far
>now i'm going to show you how to know which one is the girl
>types in "which one is the girl"
>everyone in team carry stuck in the friend zone

Of course cant have that. Reddit didn't even watch the game, fucking nobody did since it's an irrelevant esport event with irrelevant teams. Thats why xyclopzs is assigned to these fucking games.
The hypocrisy of saying "ugh wow thats sexist" and "typical SEA behavior" is hilarious. Fuck these retards

MINUS 10 GORILLION?

BETWEEN

because most abaddon players (i.e. 2k mouthbreathers) play him as le ebin carry

how is that sexist?
there is literally only one girl. So calling her THE GIRL is nothing special

ENDURANCE RUN

Who quit dota here and just browse just because?

It wasn't even that bad, and they purposely removed context to make it seem like he wasn't saying she did a good job.
He literally talked at the end about how she helped win the game with clock hook.
Fucking retards care more about him literally refering to her as girl ffs leddit.

upboated for visibility

I quit in 2011

calling a girl a girl is like calling a jew a jew it's just racist user

>anime faggots confused by numbers he cant count on his fingers

what is that logic?
Blacks don't get triggered if you call them black unless you call them niggers.
>LD got triggered because they called him a jew
what is all this?

>everyone in twitch chat was spamming "which one's the girl" because thats the biggest thing about the team and everyones names is a mess of chinkshit letters
>xyclopz doesnt know since he can't read chinese so he just asks while the game is paused
>THATS SEXIST REEEEEEEEE

Its not racist if you use it in the correct context

youtube.com/watch?v=mLIS7qAWeaA

we need to Correct The Record :^)

>calling them blacks instead of african-american oppresed persons of color
i'm literally shaking right now

where did I say I was talking about american blacks?

>lightly bullying grill gets you assaulted by hypercucks and betanoid knights

They're reacting like he said he wanted her to suck his wang and get back in the kitchen.

Since when are females immune to light banter, and jokes, that eventually amounted to him calling himself a virgin and stuff, and that looked like where the joke was actually at.

Maybe it's because i bully wenches in consensual bullying sessions, maybe it's because he does not actually know her and she might take offense to it. Whatever mental gymnastics will I have to go trough to figure that out.

Upboast my friends
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5ntmoo/bts_brings_us_their_coverage_of_axxs_first_game/dcebwlc/

>tfw I don't get good boy points because of one (1) butthurt russian stack

>anime faggot intelligence proving to be below average
Are you doing this on purpose to be "cute" you flaming faggots?

>none of /our guys/ are streaming
JUST

upvoted for visibility

EE is streaming retard.

moo is streaming
you remember him from ti6 right
le moo moo moomom xD

idk if this is limited to american jews but for some reason most of them seem to think there isn't a way to say the word 'jew' without sounding like one is accusing someone of a crime. i think louis ck has a bit about this

t. european jew

I'm sorry for your loss.

a small price to pay for the privilege of being part of the cabal that controls the world

Can you get the alt-right off our backs using your influence please.
I'm sorry for your loss and fuck the nazis. These nationalist whites should keep apologizing for what they did.

t. european muslim

all reports from a stack are counted as one

Yeah but I still don't get the "thank you for being a good boy" message ;_;

next time spam russians insults. They respect people they can banter to, unlike reddit

IS axe the best hero to use to climb?

He is tanky and rapes all the agility fags people love to spam (rikki,clink,sniper,jugg)

Serious responses only

no, he doesnt hit buildings.

>No, making predictions that she'll be bad because of her vagina isn't okay. Look, maybe this is why I can't get to 6k, but I play with my hands, not my cock. My cock has nothing to do with dota. The commentary is unnecessary, off topic, and shows he thinks genitals control how well someone plays dota. If the prediction had been based on her being new, that'd be something else. But it wasn't. It was based on her sex, which has fuckall to do with playing dota. No, that by the end he was praising her basically as "one of the good ones" doesn't mak eit okay. WOW, you know math? That's really impressive for a black guy! Pretty fucking offensive, isn't it? Being impressed isn't a point in his favor, it's another piece of evidence he was being a sexist jackass. There's no context that makes his attitude okay. The guy shouldn't be lynched, he got a talking to, and if he learns it's fine, but it was NOT okay.

How do I counter this arguement?

>discovered coinflip chat function
>succesfully defuse retards butting heads over m,id or safelane with it multiple times

valve knows what its going

meepo is unironically the best right now

assuming you're not a shitter of course

you become a sjw and leave Veeky Forums, cause you've been

owned

looks bullet proof senpai

>"she's really good for a girl"
>she is, in fact, a very good dota player compared to other female dota players
reddit literally going spastic over xyclopzz stating a basic fact