Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=801

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/372000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D E A D

>tfw level 181 and don't know what to do.
I haven't even done quests, can't warp anywhere, don't know if to run towards Dina Bee Farm/Siauliai forest or head north to Roxona.

dont get plvld/leeched? play the game?

I was just doing missions and dungeons on this alt the whole time. I don't even remember what quests are like.

>alt

ohh well nvm, that is fine

So with the new cannon buffs, how good is cannon going to be? In terms of dps, I believe they still won't be top tier but they will be at least middle tier. I feel like they will the murms of the archer tree. A bit slow to set up but once there can burst like a fucker. Of course murms will have higher damage than cannons but still this means cannons will be able to at least compete and aren't shit anymore.

I feel like cannon will be now worth building around, instead of damage just tacked on at the end and now the skill points will be very sparse since you'll need to max bazooka now as well.

I want to fuck a ToS slut
Who should I whisper for it

Anyone in this thread

me

Lolipan will sex anyone who defeats her in GvG
Kinda like the Rance games

dead fucking game.
am i the only one with framerate issues? the cities are practically unplayable for me.
i do run thisin a toaster though

>REALLY need to get the 217 dungeon done a few times to get some levels
>been in queue for 40 minutes
klaipeda is not dead right tosg?

Just grind alemeth

people do usually not que for 160,200,217,240 dungeons. nothing to do with ded gam

217 and 240 should be decent exp nowadays but most people still rush them only and grind/quest for exp

so is alemeth the best zone to grind from 217 to 225 as said?
I'm running a cleric2diev3miko and I'm feeling really weak right now, I really hope I get PD soon

>Miko
>Weak
Hamaya is strong as fuck.

yeah but other than hamaya there's only owl for skills to hit flying creatures

i want to come back

but don't know if i should

Thing is you don't need anything other than hamaya

Someone should make a list

217 gives shit exp even if you're lvl 217, but that doesn't prevent people from queueing up for it on Silute. Cuckpeda is just that ded.

>am i the only one with framerate issues? the cities are practically unplayable for me.

They fixed it last patch, so it's just you.

A general rule of thumb is that people only queue for 50, 90, 115, 130, 145 and 190 dungeons. People mostly form parties for 217 and 240 for drops, not for exp, since the alternatives (grinding and questing) make much better use of your time if you are looking for levels. For your level, it'd be grinding in alemeth or doing quests if the parties are full.

monkeys are dumb as fuck

Healmage

more like
>silute niggas are to stupid to do meth

Klaipedo is ok. go grind nigga
or even quest/maps. getting Rank7 is and always was easy

>No one remembers 175 exists

200-24x Alemeth
24x-27x Storage
26x-29x Maven Abbey
28x-31x Timerys Temple

Found a hidden interaction between Rogue's Backstab & Hackapelle skills. I haven't seen many Hackapelles in game nor many discussions about this class but it buffs up backstab damage by 40-50kx2.

I level up a diev3mikoPD2 from lv 180 to 317 in 2 days. Alameth can be done solo but you're better off with a party. 250 up you can quest until PD2 and do everything alone from that point. Lhadar forest till 290. 290 dungeon full with cookie + x4tome to 300. Then solo/party tymeris till 317.

Prove it

I'm trying to re-create it, I just found it now by mistake. My backstabs do 81kx2 and by using Storm Bolt + stacks + Calvary it shoot up to 141kx2.

How the fuck would a skill with 1.5k base damage hit 140k?

I think it has to do with the Karacha set, now I'm desperately trying to do it again cause this is huge.

I'm in Fedimian right now on a system that hits the minimum system requirements exactly and I'm getting 11-15 fps. Either you don't know what unplayable is or you haven't turned everything off, switched to low mode (not disable), and edited user.xml to turn more off and reduce actorpersent.

>backstab damage by 40-50k
No need for Hacka for that.

Backstab scales hugely with crit attack, 100 of it are around 5k damage at 0 attribute.

>no need for hacka for that
>the one class that lets you have twice as much crit attack

That's not the point, I used Hackapelle skills and it shot up my damage by 40k, 140kx2 (280k) damage for whatever skill combination i did just now.

Literally git gud, how do you think diev's levelled before miko? Again, git gud.

I've always believed in you rogue-user! Ganbatte, redefine the meta. You were born to do this

How all the dievs leveled before all the fixes and buffs, that's a true mystery

>GBL is about to start
>Futureproof recruiting

Any last minute joiners wanna do GBL or the upcoming open-world?

>no one in this picture is from OG FP
It hurts famtachi

>Golden Bell Shield is getting buffed so that it can be used every 9 seconds at 5/5 but the effect only lasts 2 seconds
AAAAAAAaaaaa

are you sure that a hoplite didn't used spear lunge

numbers match

I got like a Lv 7x Alt Account. Can i just join your 'guild' and get like 1400 TP for free?

I can pretend to be a small asian part-time working neet girl.

it has a 0,5 lingering effect

maybe you can chain melstis with this

>kriv3monk3
???????????

I'm solo hunting for horns

FP gets no TP lmao

That depends on how IMC implements it. It sounds like a pretty small window to get melstis up before it wears off. That aside, it also depends on people actually stacking on you, but let's face it, How many times have you even seen someone use Golden Bell Shield?

No one on any team is from the original team eventually. user is figuring out how time flow works.

So eager to announce to the whole server that a feeder guild will be queueing.
You should do that on the shout too.

And new recruits probably can't even gbl during their first week.

Oh wow, what a fucking scam guild recruitment post.

is it worth it to play without spending money? i want warp scrolls but im not gonna pay real money for them

How do I look exactly like Koito ingame?

Yes. I've only spent money once on the early access pack and have 5 r9 characters.

You can buy them with daily free TP capped to 5. Just takes long to get some.
They cost 2 TP in KTOS and free TP regenerates faster there. IMC hates iTOS.

Just buy a Token in market and play for free. I didnt gave any money to IMC after EarlyAccess.

>They cost 2 TP in KTOS
I mean'd they cost 1 there. Soul Crystals (i think) are 2 TP each.

hello /tosg/ i had an urge to play an mmorpg and remembered i wanted to give ToS a shot for a good while now. im downloading the game atm and plan on making a support character (buffs and heals or wichever is most efficient of the two) with the idea of getting to form a party with friends or strangers anywhere i go wich class and build would you guys suggest?
Also dubs can name my character (it will be a female)

how can i get this daily TP? my tp is always zero

My memory is hazy, was it a week or 5 days?

nu-fp BTFO

1 generated all 4 Hours, also if you are offline.
Maxed at 5, use them for something to generate more.

That shit bugs sometimes tho

post cute!!

Cute?

>edited user.xml
link for that pls?

You'll want to go cleric if you want to heal, the best support in the game however is either a cryochrono or chronolinker. Full support characters in the cleric line aren't super popular because clerics can both damage and support so many party comps would prefer a cleric that is able to contribute to dpsing.

The standard cryo3chrono3sage is a great build. Cryo or pyro1link2chrono3sage is also good

If dubs "Coxollow

operation shield lob has finished

looking for a test subject for proof of concept

please reply here / whisper swaaz ingame so i can enlighten people on pelt2 not being completely pointless

Fuck off.

forgot le normie pic
make me

You'll want to go cleric if you want to heal, the best support in the game however is either a cryochrono or chronolinker. Full support characters in the cleric line aren't super popular because clerics can both damage and support so many party comps would prefer a cleric that is able to contribute to dpsing.

The standard cryo3chrono3sage is a great build. Cryo or pyro1link2chrono3sage is also good

If dubs "Coxollow"

queue for gvg nerds

queue for gvg nerds

I know 3 guilds that are queueing right now on Klaip, yet there is only 1 match. Explain this tostards.

>3 guilds that are queueing right now
who

user, tell me what keeps you playing this game?

the game is steadily improving
in 3 years this mmo will be the best on the market

just started playing, what should i do with old gear? sell it to town merchant or is there something like destroying the gear to get some mats from it?

With actual state of new players it's more likely to die in few months. But it doesn't really anwser my question.

with 10 players left

i don't i only shitpost here

Can someone tell me when its ok to stop using Cafrisun?

new players will come with good updates
as we've witnessed recently
steamcharts.com/app/372000

what is PD2?

its ok until 200 or 220 or so

kek'd

Could someone put a weapon polisher in Orsha Ch1? I would consistently pay you 2x the amount that Fedi polishers charge just because it's much more convenient for me and a few friends.

If you put lvl 5 yellow gems in them you can use them until R7

If not just switch it for any decent def armour and eventually get knights armour with 2 lvl 4 yellow gems in each slot. Cheap to make and will last you up to and depending how fucked you can be beyond

Worth it

FUKCING CRIMSON YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO QUEUEEEEEEEE

how fucking sad, glad im out of that guild

I thought they just came back for the rank reset.

Nice

>losing to crimson

I can't believe these people.

>shes believing Crimson