CHEAP GAS HERE WE COME

CHEAP GAS HERE WE COME

IT IS A NEW ERA

Other urls found in this thread:

CaliforniaGasPrices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx?city1=California&city2=&city3=&crude=n&tme=120&units=us
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/10/06/calif-gas-prices-spike-at-5-per-gallon/1616773/
money.cnn.com/video/news/2013/02/05/n-gas-prices-5-dollars.cnnmoney/
latimes.com/business/la-fi-mo-high-gas-prices-drivers-20121008-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gqYs2R4Ks1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you talking about? Gas is already cheap as shit

I remember when it was $5 or more a gallon before Obama got into office then it went down drastically

These days I barely pay more than $2 per gallon thanks to my Kroger card

Cheaper then, and for a longer period

it can always get cheaper

This

With inflation considered, gas is as cheap as it's ever been.

Want to know a great way to make America stay on top? Bleed those Arabs dry of all the oil they've got, then no one will give a shit about them and they'll crawl into non-existence because they've got no economy, industry or anything else to provide for the world. Once that has been done, then it's a good idea to build that our and sell the oil to the rest of the world.

>fuck property rights
sounds right desu. not surprised the faggots in dc wnt to steal ranchland from the people who live in the Dakotas. oh well at least I got to see it before oil field niggers ruined it.

If there is no domestic competition Enjoy paying 200 a barrel to the sand niggers

There's global competition. That's why the Saudis we able to fly the market. With America, Africa and Russia have huge reserves

>cheaper

The fuck are you on about kat? Prices here in SoCal are through the fucking roof. No wonder everyone here buys econoboxes

No, it will actually get more expensive now.

>I remember when it was $5 or more a gallon
No you don't because that never happened

>Before Obama got into office
And it continued to rise for 6 years

That's because your in socal where fuel is taxed to death. In the rest of America it is dirt cheap

>babby's first eminent domain

THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE IS NOT AUTOMOTIVE

PIPELINES ARE IN NO WAY O

THIS IS MORE POL SHILLING

GET OF OUR BOARD YOU FUCKING RETARD

POL IS NOT O

POL WILL MAKE O A WORSE PLACE

What part? I live in SoCal and gas is like $2.85/ga

it's your fucking fault for bringing these retarded republicunts on our board. Maybe next time leave your draw threads on another board.

I was in texas paying 3.60 for super back in 2013 lol fuck obama

The price of gas is Veeky Forums related, whether you like it or not.
I'm paying ~$2.70 for 93 octane down in Florida.

That's too fuckin much. Where I am it's like 2.95.

>steal
They are being paid. The Indians are protesting because they bitched and the pipeline got routed around their land, meaning they don't get paid

>the future of the lifeblood of autos as we know it isn't Veeky Forums

As a Califag there was a period where it was over $5 back then. The rest of the country probably stayed in the $4 area though

CaliforniaGasPrices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx?city1=California&city2=&city3=&crude=n&tme=120&units=us

Is that right? According to every source and chart I've seen when people try saying they can remember paying X amount before Obama took office I've never seen it recorded at over $4.80 a gallon, and they can never cite a source.

Gas prices are not decided based on supply fool.

yeah, maybe I'm remembering this wrong but I could have sworn there was a period where I was paying ~5$ per. Maybe it was slightly under or something, but it definitely sucked

here in chicago its 2.75 for 87 around here
and 3.25 for 91 and 3.50 for 93 (where avaible)

Even at $4.70ish a gallon it still might as well have been $5, and I agree that it sucked.

>down to $2.03
Get fucked non-Texans.

>TFW filled up @1.96 for regular in
B A S E D

How old are you? I remember the day that gas prices went crazy and never recovered: August 23, 2005.

Try google retard, it has happened. It might not have been for long but nobody forgot the shock of seeing $5 gas in the headlines, you must be 12.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/10/06/calif-gas-prices-spike-at-5-per-gallon/1616773/

>tfw paying 2.79 for premium at the Costco here in LA

I hate it here sometimes :(

>USA Today
>Reputable source

Crazy that all the weekly records missed this price jump completely, huh?

Im 21. I started driving right as gas prices peaked in California. That was not fun I'm an SUV.

ah, so you never drove in the glory days of $.90 gas.

money.cnn.com/video/news/2013/02/05/n-gas-prices-5-dollars.cnnmoney/

latimes.com/business/la-fi-mo-high-gas-prices-drivers-20121008-htmlstory.html

What now faggot?

Nah pimp. Nah. Although I have paid as low as 1.67 when I lived in Oregon two summers ago at the peak of the Saudi oil glut. That was incredible, I'd go my bike up for like 6 bucks

Yep, more faux news scare tactic articles. Yawn.

>he never paid $.30 per gallon

Look at this little babby

>all this arguing about $5 gas
>meanwhile us Eurocucks are grateful to pay the equivalent of $7 a gallon on a cheap week

Save me

Gas was $1.60ish when I got my license 15 years ago, highest it got here was $3.60ish and is currently around $2.10.

Kansas btw.

not that old. the cheapest i can remember seeing it was .79, that was before i could drive.

How is it that bad? EU taxes?

Gas has been 2$ a gallon my whole life.

How are 4 year old children posting on Veeky Forums

Yup, fucking commies tax everything to shit because muh environment.

People voted them in themselves. Yurocucks deserve no pity.

Don't both of these pipelines have nothing to do with supplying oil to the US?

But rather simply take oil out of the US and export it elsewhere, or simply use US land to help transport Canada's oil?

Cheap gas, my ass. It doesn't affect us at all.

Listen fag, I hate when /pol/ shits up other boards or other boards go to shit because faggots don't know how to sage and report. BUT this isn't /pol/. This is pretty damn Veeky Forums related.

They don't have a choice. The gov't is using eminent domain. This means they take your land and then compensate you a "fair price". So yes, the farmers, ranchers, and other land owners are being compensated but they didn't choose to sell their land.

Could drive the price of oil down worldwide, which can result in cheaper gas. Depends on if they companies want to stock up to created artificial demand.

>Depends on if they companies want to stock up to created artificial demand.

Here's a tip: they do.

iirc EU chairs aren't voted in by the people, but by committees. If I'm not retarded, that sounds like an oligarchy.

Yes but if they do too much, people stop buying as much gas. Since the company wants to maximize profits, they may sell it cheaply in order to garner more customers and increase their profits due to volume. You also have to consider competition between companies. That's how gas hit under $1 for a day in 2015 or 2016. I don't recall exactly when, but the papers made a big deal about it hitting under $1.

cheap oil happened in Canada and look what happened next

>American currency plummets
>exports skyrocket
>a new age of American manufacturing is born

>news from 2 sources proves you wrong
>b-but it's obviously fake

Full damage control.

YEEHAW TARNATION

t. exxon mobile representative

I paid over $6 at the station near Big Sur once...

cheap gas isn't good for oil companies.

It can be. If gas is too expensive then people won't buy it.

Just paid 2.99 for supreme shit in my tarbo i5. I think it's like 50 cents more then regular

$2 a gallon at Costco in Arizona. Costco usually has good gas prices.

i see nothing wrong with this last time i heard retarded indian's sold their land for shiny colored beads

No, California mandates low smog gas. As a result it's very expensive compared to normal gas. That's most of the cost right there. The yield of 93 octane is almost nothing as a result so it tops out at 91 in California.

>Don't both of these pipelines have nothing to do with supplying oil to the US?
Which is fine since Canadian oil will replace gulf oil for south American contracts. I also look forward to a bazillion new wells in the gulf and off California w/ new refineries all around since trump has stated he doesn't give a fuck about environmental protesters crying about dumb shit.

>Prices here in SoCal are through the fucking roof.
True. Temecula here, 2.99 to 3.05 most places

>$2 a gallon
>tfw €1.60 a liter

If you ever seriously wondered why Europeans don't buy fuckhuge V8s, this is why.

Keystone XL is such a sham

>Comes across the border tax free
>Travels across the US tax free
>Goes to a refinery on the Gulf coast in an international free trade zone, aka no tax
>The refinery is half owned by Royal Dutch Shell and the Saudi government
>Crude and refined products can be exported tax free

In summary, Canada's heavy crude is getting a free ride

>he thinks Drumpf's Exxon sharehold- I mean, "cabinet" will allow cheap gas

El oh el

There was a time not too long ago when gas was >$5 a gallon. I am from LA county (SFV in particular). Last I checked it was around $3.50 (pretty cheap). Gas used to be way way cheaper though

>commiefornia
>tax on water
>tax on gasoline
>no taxes on cigarettes for some reason

>he thinks Drumpf will be president

>no taxes on cigarettes for some reason
false, cali tax is $2.87/pack

>Drumpf will drain the swamp

I live in Miami, and I think that 2.30 is too much.
Hell it was like 1.80 2 years ago. That was cheap.

>socal
There's your problem right there.
I don't understand why anyone would want to live in commiefornia

Until he pulls out of NAFTA and slaps tariffs on Canadian oil making the Keystone virtually useless.
Canada just approved two more pipelines to it's east and west coasts for when the US goes full isolationist.

>What is sales tax

>$2.87/pack
Holy fuck. I quite smoking because a pack of camels is over $5 in Iowa.

this guy is sure starting off being awful

>stock up to create artificial demand
Then their share price drops. The market autistically watches supply numbers, both what's being stocked up and what's being pumped. This isn't liked diamonds.

>nothing to do with supplying oil to the US?
Dakota pipeline supplies oil to Illinois. Keystone brings it in from Canada to the US. Cheaper oil transportation costs bring the general global market down because of competition. How retarded are you?

CA passed a cigarette tax in the last election.

>allow
What exactly do you think the President can do to change oil prices? What do you think he will do to increase it?

Thank you based Trump

8.5k redline V8 ready!

Indians chimp out everywhere they are. Just look at Latin America. 99% of all problems because of indios.

More north american supply means cheaper price, means more people will buy north american oil, means less people buy opec shit.. and more importantly they can be more independent from what the sand niggers decide to do to fuck with prices.
Win win for everyone, except the rags heads

This.

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK LEFTIST KEKS!

yeah nah fuck government theft

at least the jews will be happy thanks to Trump

Central florida, it was $1.80 here then jumped to $2.34 right before the holidays, it's just now starting to drop.

So in your syphilis ridden mind fox is spelled CNN?
p.s. fuck you,if you weren't a lazy fat face,you wouldn't yawn just from reading,pussy

I remember when the king of Saudi Arabia died prices dropped like a rock.

China BTFO!

They will never recover from this!

>8.5k redline V8

T. Spicer

only 8.5k
youtube.com/watch?v=gqYs2R4Ks1U

Well that should make those $100,000 mx5's cheaper to run when the import tariff comes in haha

Eurocuck here.
I pay 1,70€ per liter of 98 gasoline.

If Mazda wants to sell their homosexual fashion accessories they can open up a factory here in America

Do you think, McLaren, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston, Bugatti, etc. would bother doing the same?

>b-b-but Hennessy is practically the same and made in America