Diecast thread

Hon edition.

Does anybody else collect diecasts or other scale models? Just found the king of memes at a thrift store.

Got to take a more current picture eventually.

I enjoy Masito 1/24 cars, Costco always has a new collection every year for hella cheap. I only get the ones I like though

Are those Marklin trains? I got a fuckton of those

I want to build a giant ass model but don't have room :(

i have pic related but haven't even started putting it together yet. It's my first scale model

nice collection user.

I moved hastily so I keep all my shit on my desk now.

I've got a dozens of Matchbox cars.
They're pretty clean,
but unfortunately I was too young to know
that I shouldn't have thrown the original boxes away.

>that keyboard

My brother has a couple boxes of matchbox/hotwheels, don't think there's any sick jdm whipz in it though

F&F Teggy type r

I have a couple cars, nothing huge, but, I'm trying to get every generation monte carlo. The 5th gen (lumina coupe) is a bitch to find.

He's missing out then, in the past few years there's been tons of old Japanese cars showing up as Hot Wheels models, Skylines, Celicas, Z-cars, even a tofu-patterned AE86.

>in the past few years
This was from like mid 2000s, most came from rummage sales so they're much older. I like how the Tofu 86 says "hotu wheeru"

oh man I had this exact Twingo out the other day...

Bent a spring on my model M so I'm using this shitty razer gaymur board in the mean time.

>Multiple widebody fieros.
I'm pretty jealous right now.

I usually don't grab the maisto ones because they're often weirdly shaped or don't have clear windows. Hotwheels and matchbox are $1.25 and usually way better.

I collect diecast pickups on a 1:18 scale. I might continue doing so. Here's one that i would like to get but its over $250 and I refuse to spend that much on just a simple modeled vehicle.

Forgot pic as usual

Just one

I wish I could collect more 1:43 stuff but I'd have to be a literal millionaire these days.

(sorry) is there a diecast version of a 2010 hyndai sonata (sorry again)

Yes, all compatible. About 1/4 is Märklin, others are from other manufacturers as Märklin doesn't have the specific models I want, quite a few small series manufacturers among them.

Yea the little hot wheel size ones are shit, I'm talking about the bigger ones with detailed interiors and engines and whatnot