How does it feel knowing your hobby is obsolete, Veeky Forums?

How does it feel knowing your hobby is obsolete, Veeky Forums?
Why are you still clinging to outdated technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/elon-musk-we-will-have-full-self-driving-capabilities-in-3-to-6-months/
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-system-self-driving-features-2017-1?client=ms-android-att-us
nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
youtube.com/watch?v=mv6cjURbBaw
9news.com.au/world/2017/01/25/14/00/trump-to-approve-plans-to-build-mexican-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

id be glad when Electric cars take over. if everything is going to be some turbo farty V6 id rather all cars be silent. now if only batteries didn't weigh a fuck-ton.

It's literally over. ICE fags eternally BTFO.

>all tesla's will be able to drive themselves in 3-6 months
>already capable of self driving right now

futurism.com/elon-musk-we-will-have-full-self-driving-capabilities-in-3-to-6-months/

>inb4 ICE try to claim people have died at the hands of autopilot
It's not fully autonomous.... yet.

Ford and GM the most innovative U.S automakers won't have self driving cars until 2020 or later. ICE fags on suicide watch.

Didn't you use to shitpost against Tesla with mustang lap times? what happened? are you blowing Elon?

what's your hobby?
videogames?
knitting shirts for the neighbors baby?
lol

I always loved electric cars. I was just fishing for replies.

Don't mistake Musk's claims for reality.

Hasn't been wrong yet.

because i'm waiting something not tesla.

>Working door handles obsolete.
I'll stick to my car.

>outdated technology
I'm pretty certain that people have been burning coal for use in machinery for far longer than they've been burning petroleum.

Just ask your girlfriend.

>Just ask your girlfriend
Oh burn

It would!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off

My car is 30 years old, you really think I care if you say it's """""obsolete""""" or not?

>burning coal
>Just ask your girlfriend
What did he mean by this?

Not posting an actually successful BEV like the Leaf or Zoe, both sell more each year than Tesla have ever sold.

DID
NOT
FINISH

we're not talking about gm at lemans retard. try to not act like gm and keep up

subtle kek
So tell me dumbass, how many minutes did it take the tesla to break down on the nurburgring?

not a track car

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-system-self-driving-features-2017-1?client=ms-android-att-us

I want a Tesla so much.

>constantly gets compared to high level cars that can be tracked at stock.
>not a track car.
>b-but muh 0-60 times.
You morons just love to go in circles don't you.

not an argument

>Tfw no Tesla

I accept the reign of the electric car. I want to bask in all of its glory.

Hey elon, done trying to kill your staff?

t. exxon mobile representative

Bolt! :D

FF fucked you elon, just like how the hydrogen engine will fuck you.

Then why are you always citing the same stats track cars compete in?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric.

>doesn't take handling into consideration
Handling matters elon, why no one in the racing world takes your shit seriously, can't even keep the batteries cool.

Poor b8 m8. A technology's obsolescence makes no difference to hobbyists of that particular technology. People still collect old vidya game consoles, listen to vinyl records, and hunt with bows and black powder muskets. Hell, the majority of posters on this this board prefer older cars to new ones. Why would someone who likes ICE's care about electric cars, OP?

>ice fag can't even address the point
kek

why are ice fags so butthurt?

>thinking 0-60 times matter
>can't even beat a standard wrc in 0-60
You prepped FF's CEO to fuck your wife yet elon?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric. period.
Fastest mass production vehicle ever. ice fags on suicide watch.

According to reviews, the Model S handles well. The battery pack is low in the car, and that makes it feel incredibly stable. It might not have as much grip as other sports cars, but I think the way a car feels to drive matters more in daily driving than absolute performance.

To be fair it did better than the Vette at getting round, still 40 seconds slower than a GT8slowerthanaminivan6.

>Search "Jingus McFuckFace" on Google
>No results

I know the internet is huge when getting no results for a search genuinely surprises me.

>0-60 is the only important day to day metric.
It's the least important metric day to day, you do 0-60 once then the rest of the commute is about how fast you can go round bends on the twisty back roads.

>thinks 0-60 is the most important
nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
I don't see Tesla on this list
It's handling is dead, it does feel planted but very heavy, due to the batteries. But, I do agree with you, engagement should be a huge factor in a car, why I don't like the miata, too much body roll for me.
At this point, I'm pretty sure a kei car can beat a vette on a track.

>society: try not to die, we need your tax dollars, even on a deserted road, any risk is too much, because your life matters
>also try not to pollute with carbon dioxide, africa would like to keep what little nice weather they have

No fucking thanks

Brb motorcycle

Nurburgring isn't a valid test anymore since they introduced so many sections where the speed limit kills your lap times

Nobody takes turns at 130 on the street. If you do you're an idiot who should have his license revoked. Keep sperging.
I don't see an ICE as the fastest accelerating mass production car either. Keep sperging.

This is the only good post in this thread so far, but lets get back to shitposting pls

>If you do you're an idiot who should have his license revoked.

What about empty roads?

God forbid taxpayer dollars go to fixing a guardrail instead of feeding some piece of shit that couldn't cope with society well enough to even own a car, right?

There is no speed limit and hasn't been since the April 2nd 2016, yes the limit was in place for less than 12 months and companies are still using it as an excuse for not running laps (I'm looking at you Viper ACR)

>what about an open road
go to a track moron. ice fags btfo yet again

Slow fuck detected. Go learn to drive.

They've implemented a lot of new rules that I don't agree with, I get why they added in the limits to "save lives" but it's still bullshit.
The quickest production car is the 918 spyder which uses a 180 degree V8 engine.
Stay BTFO.

Ok manlet, why should I have to pay for track time when I already pay for the roads?

Oh, my mistake

I wonder why the koenigsegg one:1 hasn't gone back to crush the 918s record then

>I get why they added in the limits to "save lives" but it's still bullshit.

You do know they removed the limits last year right?

not mass production, lol

rotflmao, btfo again
back to your safespace on the track. stay btfo ice fag

So instead of paying for a road and welfare, now I'm paying for a road, welfare, another road, and a private business?

I paid for my guardrail a decade ago, let me crash into it

I thought the last time they tried, they were taken off due to noise problems.
I didn't know, last time I remeber them doing any rule changing was when the 1:1 tried to get in lap times.
Still production, stills counts elon.

please kill yourself alphonse

>ice fag completely gave up arguing performance
absolutely btfo
not mass production, rotflmao.

>ice fags this triggered over a sedan
lmfao

>125,000 cars since the first Roadster was delivered in 2008
>not mass produced like Honda civics's have been
FUCKING
BLOWN
OUT

>stop mentioning 0-60!
>Waaaaaaaaaaa!
ice fags eternally btfo

EVs are taking over, but for the people that want to drive classics they'll probably be able to buy motors like this that can mount to their old cars without much modification.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv6cjURbBaw

Assuming the government will still let people drive cars on public roads..

Noise problems were at the Spa racetrack in Belgium

>Stop talking about meaningful performance metrics like Nurburgring times.
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Don't tell people the real range of my cars Mr independent reporter or I'll try to (unsucsesfully) sue you

>ice fags took a half hour to wipe away the tears
keEEEEEK! STAY BTFO

The model s is the fastest mass production car to 60. stay btfo

THIS.
hahaha tesla babbys btfo

they can't compete

Post competitive 'ring time then.

>half hour
59-38 = half an hour in lectards world.

0-60 times are more relevant

>Electric car
>Literally powered by hundreds of 18650 batteries
Holy shit, Tesla is the ultimate vape fag car. Haha not only does it kill it's driver, it can also power mouth fedoras.

My next vehicle will be a Tesla. You are trolling, but obsolete + hobby doesn't make sense.

Only to bench racers, you do 0-60 once then the rest of the commute is about how fast you can go round bends on the twisty back roads.

The ring is the most relevant metric.

neither has trump.

9news.com.au/world/2017/01/25/14/00/trump-to-approve-plans-to-build-mexican-wall

>they said he would never build the wall