A pigfat SUV is literally faster than a $500k Lamborghini

>a pigfat SUV is literally faster than a $500k Lamborghini
There is no excuse for driving a car that burns dinosaur juice in the current year.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/motortrend-figure-8
youtu.be/B1KuiUk2Rqk?t=193
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjz9szn79vRAhUH6WMKHcQXA1sQxa8BCCIwBA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=Zb52quSZMdzc1rTfSDV6rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-but v8xDD it has nice sound and bretty good, also u are gayXD

Faster in what way?

Faster in the only way that matters in the real world.

So it's faster through corners?

It has a fast acceleration up to the usual highway speedlimits.
If you don´t live in Germany, you will be faster on the road assuming you don´t completely ignore the speedlimits at all.

post the numbers. I am curious.

>Spending $10,000 for the Ludicrous Speed option adds software changes and what Tesla calls a “smart” fuse. That special fuse increases the battery’s output to 1500 amps (up from 1300), and the available output rises to 532 horsepower. With or without Ludicrous Speed, the full 713 pound-feet of torque is available with every punch of the accelerator below 50 mph. That neck-straining torque certainly gives the sensation of 700 horsepower.

>>The 60-mph mark arrives in 3.3 seconds, and the quarter-mile flashes by in 11.8 seconds at 116 mph. Stabbing the right pedal from a roll at 30 mph results in 50 mph in 1.3 seconds.

0-60: REAL QUICK
Finding a parking spot where you can open your door: REAL SLOW

But that's probably the least important form of acceleration. Essentially any car can get up to merging speed on an onramp, so why does it matter which is faster? Being faster from cruising speed to fuck-get-out-of-the-way is much more important to be able to avoid highway accidents.

Ranked #169 @ fastestlaps.com/tracks/motortrend-figure-8

Actualy the doors aren´t that high and can be fully opened in pretty much every underground parking.
Theay are also equipped with sensors to open only as far as possible.

>Doesn't know how gullwing doors work.

It has good brakes and regenerative braking as well.

>buying a car that has paid DLC to go faster
>literally could be included with the car but they figure jabbing your wallet a second time for something that is already there is a good plan
>people actually do it

The video game industry warned you about this shit

How are they jabbing your wallet?

The video game industry taught us that it's a very effective business tactic.

You realize gull wing doors take less space to open, right?

No it doesn't retard. with a regular door you can crack it and squeeze out in a tight spot.

Do you know how pivot points work? Or basic geometry at all?

youtu.be/B1KuiUk2Rqk?t=193
>Only 17 inches between cars and the door still has room to spare

Doens't matter, if it was a low garage or under a deck you can't get out. telsa door are stupid and ruin the car.

If you have enough space to squeeze out the doors will have enough space to open.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE STANDING MILE TIMES

OH

WAIT

THERE

ARE

NO

STANDING

MILE

TIMES

>SPouts incorrect bullshit
>Gets proven wrong
>"Doesn't matter"
Dumbass tripfag.

Get a free test drive and test it yourself.

>vehicles comes with the ability to go fast
>use vehicle computer to lock that away
>charge 10 grand to unlock it

>conveniently ignoring the fact that the dlc models cost the same amount as the non dlc models
>hurr they're stabbing my wallet!!!
brilliant!

Nothing I said was incorrect.

You said you can't open the doors in a tight spot and that it was hard to find a spot where you could park. I showed you a video opening the door completely in a spot where you would barely be able to crack your normal door open and squeeze your fat ass through. I've never been in a parking garage low enough to not be able to open gullwing doors, and I would just not park under a deck. It's not hard.

>can't park in a garage
>can't park under a deck
$150k down the drain.

It's not Tesla's fault if you're so poor that your garage isn't big enough for your car. It would fit in mine just fine, as well as most of the people I know.

That isn't the point you idiot. A $60 game with $120 of disc locked content still costs everyone the initial $60. The issue is you are literally buying all that DLC with the game, the only thing keeping you from using it is a paid DLC (((code))).

Just you fucking wait till you pay full price for a car and immediately have to pay 30% extra for DLC to make the car acceptable to drive. Or you pay full price for a half assed car with a promise of free DLC for it in the future, then the company that makes the car goes tits up 6 months later

For $150k I expect it to fit in all garages.

> acceptable to drive
What? You can test drive all tesla's before you purchase them. Are you autistic?

What's the top speed? 130? 140? Something tells me the $500 Lamborghini will outrun it.

Give me half of what you'd spend on that goofy looking piece of shit, I'll kick you in the crotch and we'll call it even.

it will get to E faster

That makes no sense at all though.

>My private jet costs $1,000,000, why doesn't it fit in a hangar big enough for my two seater Cesna?
>I bought this horse, why do I need a stable? Why can't I just keep it in my den?
>This lifter F450 doesn't fit in my tiny storage unit, it costs a lot so it should fit anywhere!
Luxury items require luxury accommodations.

My gfs garage is low and I can park in it fine with my car.
but I guess $150k electric mom-van drivers don't get pussy, so that wouldn't be an issue.

HEY FUCKINF IDIOTS ALPHONSE HAD FINALLY MOVED ON FROM CORVETTE VS GTR BUT IT'S STILL HIM OR OTHERS LIKE HIM

DO NOT REPLY

And my gf's garage isn't low, so what's your point?

>That you should be able to park anywhere for $150,000
In what world does cost have anything to do with parking accessibility for pretty much anything?

>ALPHONSE HAD FINALLY MOVED ON FROM CORVETTE VS GTR
so after 2 years he finally realized he was getting trolled to death?
MLK would be proud.

The real world.

>tesla
>luxury
im laffin

Slower than a pigfat dodge lol BTFO

Except I just listed a bunch of situations where it doesn't.

>Why do I need to dock my yacht? Why can't I just park it in my driveway next to my pontoon?
>Why doesn't my Escalade fit in my garage that's only long enough for a Miata?
>Why is my Lambo too wide to fit in my small one-car attached garage?

Cost has literally nothing to do with having accessible parking you dumbass tripfag. In fact it's typically the opposite.

Never said it doesn't, I said it should.
It's called engineering.
>user in charge of reading comp.

The doors aren't very good

> I said it should.
You literally didn't. Not once anywhere did you say it SHOULD be able to fit. You said you EXPECTED it to fit based on the fact that it's expensive, which I've shown you is fucking retarded you dumbass tripfag.

>$150k
>can't do things
trash

Your an autistic benchracer whos baited me to actually respond. As much as I dislike this youtube, he is right about the car.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjz9szn79vRAhUH6WMKHcQXA1sQxa8BCCIwBA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=Zb52quSZMdzc1rTfSDV6rg

god damn that's ugly

Prezo doesn't click links newfag

>falcon wing doors
wut

I love it!!

that looks great!

>safe mode after 3 minutes

so, like a mercedes c200 going to c250?
which is literally an ecu tune.

This comes out, ZOMG 500lbs CARGO CAPACITY, NO OFF ROADING, ONLY QUICK TO 60, ZOMG ONE TRICK PONY!!!!.

Then Tesla comes out with a SUV that does the same shit and it's all of a sudden a technological marvel???

Oh ok, have nice rest of day brother

How fast is it from 0-60?
How efficient is it?

rotflmao

yes, fucking, please