The internal combustion engine is dead

The internal combustion engine is dead.
It's over Veeky Forums, you lost. Give it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/Alphonse/
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=427&t=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with the Tesla/EV spam today?

forced meme is forced

I got too btfo trying to shill ford, trying something new

D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y

it triggers ice cucks

daily reminder that EVs will be a majority of vehicles on the road in our lifetime

thank god. ICE fags on suicide watch

Alphonse found something new to focus on.

t. ice cuck

ICE folks (myself included) spent years memorizing engine manufacturers, generations, configurations, designations, displacement, valve-trains, and transmissions.

EVs are gonna make all that shit irrelevant, and this Mongolian typewriter forum is having a hard time accepting that.

Good, fucking normies can have cuckmobiles and I'll stick to a v8.

Dead? No. Going the way of the Dinosaur? Possibly.

The ICE will still have a viable market as long as the costs associated with electric cars remain so high. Take the Nissan Leaf for example, they're one of the worst cars in devaluation because nobody wants the 10,000 dollar hot potato that is the battery bank.

Auto manufacturers might have to do some sort of lease only thing with them just to avoid this kind of pitfall, but I could see electric cars becoming the norm eventually.

Don't bump Alphonse threads please

who is Alphonse?

What's the range?

Bitchlord

215 minimum.

A ford shill who found something new.

I don't know what you're talking about. How is making a thread shilling?

I've also tried doing mock Tesla shill threads to rustle some jimmies. I like Tesla's cars and all but damn the people who unironically treat Tesla like a cult (kinda like Apple) need to be shocked to death. Most of 'em aren't even car enthusiasts, just tech fans or Elon fanboys.

Anyway, yeah, this sorta thing usually works for me.

One of our resident shitposters. Doesn't use the name so much anymore. Also goes by musashi. Go through a few pages of this until you hit corvette vs gtr to get the idea.
archive.4plebs.org/o/search/username/Alphonse/
Also has flooded the board with gay furry port on multiple occasions. Mods are fags and have done nothing to contain him.

My diesel combustion engine gets 750 miles to a tank, and fills up in two minutes.

Tesla is shit.

>ICE fags trying to kill off the competition
LITERALLY, kek

not his fault gm can't compete

>making a thread to promote a car
Do you know what shilling is?

wtf i love tesla now

what car?

Next you're going to say "I was only pretending to be retarded"

not an argument

No, I'm saying that I post threads like this from time to time so I can piss of your "ICE fags". Usually a picture of a Tesla with something making fun of ICE cars. I'm really indifferent about it. If a car is better and faster and has less maintenance, what's to not like?

Surely you can do better than that.

stay btfo

Over what alphonse? That you couldn't bait me?
Also proxy hopping won't help you.

>you couldn't bait me
You're replying to my posts aren't you?

Don't reply to him

True bait angers people, I'm just sitting over here having a great time.

mad?
Enjoy being slower.

Slower in what? 0-60? Hows those 3 minute track failures doing for you?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric. keep sperging

It's no longer alphonse posting, its fucking elon himself. Hey bud, next time you want advice on how to build your car, make sure you put that shit on NDA.
>FUCKING WANTING TO PUT BREAKERS IN LIVE CARS.
No wonder why FF poached everyone, elon was trying to electrocute his staff.

t. exxon mobile representative

The transfer to sustainable energy is important. Electric is better deal with it

not for at least 20 years, and that's assuming that every single manufacturer started making EVs only right now

>this is what ice fags tell themselves

you're right, it's probably more like 50-75 years

Why did they remove the fake grille? It looks wrong without it. Model S front swaps when.

Don't flatter yourself. It will only take 20 years for ICE to die. :^)

>sustainable
In 2015, the United States generated about 4 trillion kilowatthours of electricity. 1. About 67% of the electricity generated was from fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, and petroleum)
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=427&t=3
Elon, my dude, don't have a heart attack man, where are we going to get all this sustainable energy from? Your cult following hates nuclear power.
Shit, if it was up to me, we'd be running on H1 or H2 by now in our cars, but fags like you think that electricity comes from fairies buttfucking each other.

actually I changed my mind again, it'll never happen
hydrogen will take over instead

>only 67%

>Less maintenance
Cool story

>we'd be running on H1 or H2 by now in our cars, but fags like you think that electricity comes from fairies buttfucking each other.

Where does the electricity to produce the Hydrogen come from? Most places burn coal and need their water piped in because they are in the middle of a desert. Hydrogen is a meme.

man r teslas gr8 cars

hydrogen will never work, not practical

should be thorium plants, nuclear is the way to go.
HHO never worked, H1 and H2 do.

ya electicity is cheap as fuck just think if we cover the world in solar panales we could have america run electric cars at least 4 days of the week

I hope not, I'm not even able to afford a fun car yet, and I want muh v8 before it's too late.

Same here, I at least want to own a classic and rebuild a few V8s before they're b&

When electric vehicles have good market penetration and a majority market share, then you can start making that claim. Until then your words are hollow and moronic.

Sounds good. Now start packing those tiny electric motors in the back of every shit box and bring on a RWD revolution.

anything concerning if driving only a - b? Huge maintaining costs for electric motors?

I have no problem with this. But you're gonna buy me one of course. I can chip in 3 or 4k but you will have to pay the rest.

Is that a JoJo's reference?!

EVs work great with nuclear. If only these fags would learn that nuclear is the best, most practical, most realistic alternative to fossil fuels.

>nuclear

Transporting waste then dumping that shit in a mountain isn't a solution.

Couldn't agree more. I have a Tesla fanboy friend and he's into the whole "we're gonna have automated cars that pick us up and drop us off, save the planet man!" thing.. Annoys me because he thinks that his feelings about the environment trump our hobby of driving around in machines built to harness the power of dinosaurs.

That's why they've developed a way to recycle the waste into fissile fuel. But go ahead and eat up the anti-nuclear propaganda

Don't worry when your shitty EV battery dies, you can put your whole car in the bed of my V10 F350 with room to spare

>overheats after 3 minutes on a track or after a couple of passes at the strip
>power assist steering cuts out
>panel gaps so large i could fit my entire body in them
>retarded range and cooling issues
>???

Yeah GR8 car

So why aren't they doing this?

Musk's twitter is savage today.

#maga

Neat, my electric car will crush your soul when I beat it in any metric you want to measure it with.

Driving distance on a single charge.
Acceleration.
Top speed. (Enjoy the shitty aerodynamics of having to cool a radiator)
Even towing I got you beat with my family sedan.

Fuck, I can even make it sound like a cammed out 350 chevy with out the lifter knock. Push a button and it now sounds like an F1 turbo car.

There is nothing your shitty archaic V8 can't do that my modern new electric car can't do. Except kill my self on the exhaust fumes in the garage like you want to after reading this.

See you from mars dinosaurs!

Because Thorium reactors are piss poor compared to old fashioned nuke reactor boiling machines.

It works great in theory, until you realize we are 50 years off from having a half way decent thorium reactor.