/teso/ The Elder Scrolls Online

Elder Thread >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/01/04/crown-store-showcase--january-4th-2017
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/12/22/thats-a-wrap-on-2016
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/12/13/celebrate-the-new-life-festival

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307930/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-6-11
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>PTS patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/311708/pts-patch-notes-v2-7-0-homestead/p1
reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5nqs8z/rich_lambert_posted_some_class_balance_changes/

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Begginer Guide]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBh-v5dUwrQ7BxtvLSbESJtq
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBjnoGhKAtFGwT1lXV7FPg2T

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
tesorp.enjin.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Geobasket or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed) (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
Yes, very much so. Inquire within.

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Freedom's_Price
youtu.be/PHDycUXzNs0
youtube.com/watch?v=SF58Lsvqg5E
youtu.be/jWObTfiovD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The picture will probably be shit

Isn't shit if you take the hole below.

I gave you fair warning.

What is the highest spell damage possible? I believe you can get with Molag + Alchemist + BSW and maior/minor sorcery, but there's a softcap. Someone already tried?

Is it possible that your character looks way better in the creator than it does in-game?

That always happens without fail.

>That redguard who married a Khajiit female in Aliki'r
>That Argonian who eloped with a Dunmer in Shadowfen

So it actually happens?

>Want to get my main character to level cap
>Keep getting ideas for new alts
What do I do to avoid this curse? Should I just make alts until I burn out, or force myself through on a character I'm losing interest in until I burn out?

well if you are losing interest that badly, why not

what is your main, btw, maybe that role isn't your style?

What's the spell critical with that though?

It's like seeing a white guy with a black girlfriend. It's a bit unusual and there's probably a story behind it but it happens.

It's probably the lighting. My dunmer character is just as cute in the game as she was in the character creator.

Then again the character creator made it really fucking easy to make sexy elves. By comparison I find it hard to make good looking humans.

Stamina Rogue. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, just trying to stack the most damage with the assassin tree. I'm not interested in stealth, and all the drains proc off of magicka. The biggest problem I'm facing is that the level scaling curve negates those good feelings when you see big numbers with big damage, so I'm not entirely sure how to mitigate that.

Wait, if I want to level up a certain skill line most efficiently, I could slot every skill from that skill tree that I can unlock when getting exp from quests and such?

or when completing a Random daily, right before killing the final boss, I could switch to a second bar that has all the skills from that skill tree to get exp faster?

why didn't I realize this sooner, though it would require me to farm shards a bit more

I remember the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash had a dumner girl with a Khajiit slave.

Though I swear the most common interspeccies relationships are human male with mer female.

No mitigating that but rushing to cap unfortunately.

>That human woman with a Khajiit skooma addict husband in one of the AD zones

>Ork architecture

well yeah, Bretons are descendants of a hybrid race, after all

Is there any point in getting guard/mystic guard from the alliance skill as a pve tank and keep it on my healer? I've never seen it used that way, and yet it's one of the more common tank-like skills I've seen in other mmos. Also, I want to be a redguard templar tank. How bad is this idea?

What are decent sets for a MagTank

YOU FORGOT THE G

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you mean with frost staff?

>begginer

Armor Master

You haven't seen shit yet
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Freedom's_Price

>Orsimer engineering
No wonder they have to keep rebuilding Orsinium

>That Argonian who eloped with a Dunmer in Shadowfen
Don't forget they're also lesbians.

>Someone got paid to do this

Would that work better with immovable or annulment?

Have any suggestions on how to make it more fun, then?

Just play at your own rhythm and have fun, I've had my account since launch and have played well over a thousand hours and i'm still not at the CP cap, in fact, I'm still under 400. I'm mostly a BWB PvP'er and I've met some pretty good players who have become emperor that are not at the cap either. Don't rush it senpai.

We might never get a necromancy skill line, but what if:
>Necromancy guild
>two types of members: necromancers, and undead
>necromancers are regular players, preferably healers or some kind of buff dispenser
>undead use skeleton, draugr, or cadaverous assassin polymorph, possibly even soul&mind-shriven skin and mostly concealing equipment
>travel around in groups, one necromancer and three undead, or two necromancers and two undead
>necromancer in charge of keeping undead buffed and 'alive', undead keep necromancer safe and kill things
Imagine pvp battles where most of one side's players are using the skeleton polymorph.

There's a pvp guild where every member wears a goblin polymorph and they go to cyrodiil together like that

So in order to craft item sets you need to have the required number of traits per-item?

How fucking long does it take to be able to craft the item sets that have 9 required traits?

I've seen their guild recruitment messages! I imagine it must be fun.

Around 8 months. Depends on how fast you max your skills so you can bump points into speeding it up. If you just research it passively without putting any skillpoints in it, it will take several years.

The same sets that's decent for a stamina tank also work for a magicka tank. After all you'll be using both resources anyway.

>This means that it will take an absolute minimum of 140 days 1 hour and 30 hours (about four and a half months) to research all woodworking traits, and roughly 320 days (about ten and a half months) to research all clothing and blacksmithing traits
This is with rank 4 passive and ESO+

And for all traits, obviously shorter if you just b-lining for 5pc of a 9 trait set.

What happens if you're wearing armor from two different sets? Do you get the benefits for both or does one override the other?

Just came by to say this is a 10/10 image. Carry on.

Fuck off reddit

Who the fuck is Queen Ayrenn supposed to appeal to?

>go on pts
>want test out build ideas
>no lich
>no bsw
>no desert rose
>no vicious death
FUCKING ZOS

Get at me, nigga

my dick haha

tanks usually go stalwart guard on DDs that have no source of minor force e.g. mag sorc to boost their dps and survivability. as for your second question, anything goes in pve content aside from trials and such

can you stay in the goblin form during combat? it's a disguise isn't it? so like the others it would come off

I think disguises only come off if the enemy you're disguising yourself as hits you. I've seen people wearing the servant's disguise late into the game and through entire dungeons.

The goblin morph is a gem which works a bit differently from normal disguises I think, you can just keep it on and fight with it

You get both. You can wear up to two full 5 piece sets or even mix and match the first couple bonuses from a few more sets.

Disguises only break if you run into an enemy designed to break disguises. Namely random patrol npc with a torch in areas where you'd use a disguise. I ran through most of DC and AD until a sea viper quest area broke my imperial disguise. Had to go get another one.

good to know, thanks

The dog died a month ago. Was a youtube channel.

Also, if you complete the quest that gives it, the shadowsilk gem (the morph thing) is taken away and you can never recover it on that character, so, don't complete the quest.

You're not Razum-dar.

How bad is Elden Hollow 2 on vet?

It's terrible on normal, so I can only guess.

Good point.

Sheeeeeeiiiiit....

Is buying epic Divine Julianos pieces for 10k a pop a decent deal?

Werewolf is only 750 jewbucks. Should I buy it
Can't find anyone to infect me and the spawns are never there

No you're better off getting a crafter from the guild.

user, no....

No, don't. Save those 7 dollars for something you might actually use. Could've given you WW but i just deleted the character that had it :^)

Add me, I'll level werewolf and bite you later.

Don't spend your shekels.

Mike1776

Seems a little much, I make sets like that for free mostly, although if its CP160 and you're paying for the material in that price that's not as bad.

No. It's a six-trait set anyway, pretty easy to find someone to make it for you.

How much should I offer them? I don't want to lowball them or offer too much and look like a retard.

How much do dwemer motifs typically go for?

Does it include materials? 10k doesn't sound too far off if they're sourcing the Ancestor Silk + trait gems + improvement materials + "labour" if they're not a friend. A CP 160 piece is almost a stack of material (130-150).

Thanks user. Are you on PC or PS4 or xbone?

2-4k

But in their case, they actually are the same species, unlike the stuff you see in Elder Scrolls.

PC. I-I hope you are too.....

Fuck I'm retarded.

Yes, everything.

usually when i ask a friend/guildie to craft me something I tip them 1/2k per piece of equipment crafted

PS4
Our destinies are not intertwined

Fuuuuck user

Why the fuck do Winged Twilights make such cute noises?

How the fuck do they expect me to play with this boner?

WE ARE ALIVE

Anyone on PC NA wanna run vet pledges?

Oh sweet, anyone on right now that can invite or should I just message the guys in OP and wait?

Just post your @ and someone will invite you.

@Hullinov

Hey /tesog/ do you play your own music while playing eso?
youtu.be/PHDycUXzNs0

Play this while playing on a group dungeon with your mates .... quality of life will signafactly improve

youtube.com/watch?v=SF58Lsvqg5E

PvPing atm listening to ^

sure thing buddy

youtu.be/jWObTfiovD8

This gets me pump for questing and endlesss endevours.. slaying and plunder upon my enemies

that good feel when you finally get new gear :3

>scat elf

Wondering if I should get into this game. I'm watching pvp videos and I'm just wondering: Is effectively kiting even possible? It seems like the gap closers have no cd

so i'm not the only one that has chesapeake constantly offline

i didn't know feng posted here

R-r-rude

>19% weapon crit