/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1001

2017 is the year of Fire

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

Magnas, HLs and old summon raids are 3bp permanently now. New summon raids (Athena, Baal, Odin, etc) are still 5bp.
AP costs unchanged.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

EARTH

Reminder that Anthuria is only gransexual because Percival has bitches who actually deserve their 9.0+ rating and she knows she has no chance.

Cute OP, OP.

Percy is a momma's boy

How are those flips going, user?

That's not going to stop Magisa, Clarisse, Metera, Djeeta and Yuel from trying to be his strawberry.

ok thanks

As expected.

I'd "expect" many people to get a five star. The six months to make meme is laughable, especially with the money they make.

Hell the hint drop about Cag and Clarrise story event at the end of Cag's five star was nearly two years ago now. They clearly already had the story written out for ages. orz

Magisa and Metera are old hags that would go for anything that moves

Clarisse x Percy was the original pairing and very cute

DJ is stretching it because danchou-chan loves everyone

Yuel literally has nothing to do with Percy

Yuel wants Percy to finish up in Sochie so she can clean it out. You're only fooling yourself.

Memes are only fun when they make sense

Wind unknown's crit damage is 100% and proc chance is 20%. It's a pretty good weapon if you want to ninjameme or samemerai

>fuckbuddies wouldn't want to share a top tier man
I don't understand what part of this doesn't make sense to you. You clearly don't play Fire or you'd have done Yuel's 5* quests.

>you will never have that Cag
I'm sad now

Don't get me wrong when I say this, because I think her design is top tier. But does anyone else feel like Anthuria stands out among the rest of the crowd in GBF? Like she feels out of place amongst the cast, like she doesn't belong? Was her design done by Minaba as well or someone else?

She's really hot so naturally, all eyes are on her.

Where did this "no fire without Yuel" meme start anyway, and when will it end?

So apart from being cute, how good of a character is she?

It started when Yuel was given everything Fire needs and more with her 5*.

She has a really good design and VA but nothing truly outstanding. Shame she's garbage.

God damn, I wish I could make DJ a Doraf.

Is there a colour version of that somewhere? Seems impossible to find or is it just new?

She's decent. She's usable and she's not an active detriment to her team so I'd never complain about someone using her for solo play.

Take her into a multi though and then she's dead weight. Again, she's not an active detriment but that's no different to an empty party slot.

When people stopped building Fire teams solely to make Percy's fear land more often.

Not really. You could pick out almost any character and argue that they don't fit in for some reason if you really tried.

which poker bot should one use, asking for a friend

we NEED more reverse traps

The one that wont get you banned

Oh wait

As an Earth main starting out what should I be aiming for?

I've still not managed to find a straight answer on this one:
Do White Rabbits stack?
Do Kaguyas stack?

Baal weapons. Pray that sausage axes come back.

I want to marry Yuisis.

I guess you're right. I was starting to think I'd been playing this for too long and I was starting to enter that phase where you get nostalgic over how things were when you started, because I just really felt like she was out of place. But then Yuisis happened and I didn't feel that way so I'm glad that this game has life left in it for me.

Quote the guy with 500m from last thread and hope for the best.

Baal weapons are worthless if he doesn't have Titan.

Of course dirt in general is worthless without Titan

Baal axes if you have Titan, Yugu swords if you don't.

I hope you like little girls because this girl is the savior of earth

>korwa lite
This meme never gets old.

Cag

>every day is magnafest
>forever

What characters would even be an "active detriment"?

>actually wanting subpar butterknives

D. Sarunan, old Beato

>get memed into using Korwa in my earth team
>almost don't make it out of 120 Hell

Never again you fucks.

What would you do if you were stuck in a time loop and every day was Magnafest?

>4 maniacs, 3 hells
>3 wind katana flips

wew

Dark Sarunan
Wind cow

D. Saru and Carmellina are the topmost examples.

Other characters like Beatrix could be considered a detriment if you're very undergeared and suffer from false starts and can't get her rolling.

Current beatrix is a waste of slot too, not just old.

No matter what memers say, she firmly belongs in the "I guess if you have nothing better".

fuck (You)

What the literal fuck is this? Altair new earth core? 2 humans on an earth team, 3 if you count specs? Get the fuck out.

Korwa is for DPS earth, dipshit.

DJ and Okto died user.

>Not putting Altair in your backline for his subskill

????

Thanks, I started off with Nemone because she is the cutest so I decided to focus on Earth

Maybe he's having him sit in the bench to soak XP for level 100.

woah user are you me??

greetings from the future, you'll be doing fine

DO I GET 3 OR 4 BAAL AXES?

How would you fix Cagliostro, the creator and grand master of the alchemy science of life?

I can also back this up!

I suck at this game and Nemo makes up for it!

>No matter what memers say
The only thing people say about Beato is that she's completely outclassed by other dark units unless you run Hades and tool your entire party/grid around her then she becomes godly.

put a penis in his vagina

Ability one becomes single target -25% defense

Clear moved to her heal

Ability 2 gets shorter cooldown by a lot

Ougi gives self echoes for 3 turns

Put her buffs on a seperate button than her clear. Make her DA/TA buff slightly stronger. Put veil on her heal.

>her

If you have to base your entire pool and characters around her for one characters then that can hardly be called godly.

Why devote all that effort for 1 character when you can have 3 godly characters instead?

That's not how it works.

That was what I did though rolling Eugen before her helped me decide and I hope you don't regret it. Just don't fall for the Yugu is loose meme. She's a fucking bitch who likes to see others suffer before giving out pity swords.

Show me a team with 3 characters on par with TA pool Beato.

Delete this. Yugu gave me 8 swords my very first magnafest.

Snek on the other hand has given me 7 in the 2 to follow.

>a character should do everything
Read the Ghostwalker guide to balancing have we

what is this yugu meme? i just started playing dirt

(Dark character) / (Dark character) / (Dark character)

Shit that was hard

To be fair you run Djeanne/Naru for long fights and Djeanne/Zoi for short fights if you're gonna run beato in a cerb gun pool and in both cases they all become godly.

>quoting people without reading the posts

/gbfg/ is full of asshats that refuse to read any of the material put in front of them.

>you run Djeanne/Naru for long fights
????

>Bampy-chan Honky da-yo!
Why is Vampy so racist

but yugu is nice to me user, I got 9 swords last magnafes

then again, threatening to leave her for water probably helped, and in turn she helped me avoid a grisly fate of being jewsnek's bitch

nice sniff

Why do people keep trying to push Beatrix in dark teams when she has absolutely no place in one?

All of dark's other characters do everything she does and more so why would I want a shitty gimped character in my team?

I did it on purpose, I thought it would be amusing

I fell for the h. beato is core in whale fire meme, spent all my resources on 3 spears and 3 fingers, turns out she gets hit no matter what, dies constantly and is only marginally stronger than Magisa. I hit up my other fire friend and he had the same experience.

Beato was a fucking mistake.

Do you even read these threads? No one pushes for Beato in a serious dark team unless they're memeing.

Naru isn't fragile as long as you make sure to ougi in Kagura stance. I'm not retarded enough to call her tnaky like a rank 80 but I run her for long fights because her ramp up is real.

The only exception is I'd run Six in Appollo/Baha HL.

WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD

The only thing amusing here is the fact that people are talking about elements and characters like they even play said element or use said character.

You're all pathetic and I hope a rock crushes your big toe.

Fire Vee is the next legfest limited.

>just had a wind unknown a couple of months ago
>get another new one
>neither can be MLB

uhhhh cygames?

Yuel does more than that, also it's not like her DATA buff is crazy good. Right now she's barely better than Jasmine

>Nightmare round 1
>Light katana flip

>EX 3 or 4th time today
>Wind katana flip

Wew.

Blue orbit's 20% charge was really useful when fighting maniac and I just needed that extra %.

Same reason people try to say Apollonia isn't bad.

Beatrix has more of a place than her but it still happens.