/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Best Friends Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: discord.gg/vkQFb33
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Coco'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/22732/
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BLHQ.6BLHQ.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iGs.67Yro.67Yro.67Yro.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.fqZ4o.6BM-o.6BM-o.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA
youtube.com/watch?v=5m2HN2y0yV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FORTE IS CUTE!

Who has the BALLS to try this?

You should never keep clarke on curve though since he gets the best value when boosting multiple of followers.

Insight, levi, emmylou, etc. are much more valuable.

Post elf

Post elf

Playing Levi on curve means he's dead before you get to evo him. Unless you have another one saved up, you're missing out on a lot more.

>no Rogue's creed

Go big or go home.

LOL epic maymay guiz.

Why is she so perfect?

Fuck my quote.

Levi is better than Clarke to save in hand until evo at least. Clarke doesn't really further your gameplan if you don't have spellboost minions in hand.

by balls you mean vials

This was the last tourny winnner.

purafecto

we may never know

Pulled animated Olivia in my first pulls. Keep account?

STOP MAKING THREADS SO EARLY

Wan wan!

Vampy a shit, i bought her like the cheap whore she is but ended up using Urias instead.

I want Cerb to sit on my face.

Olivia is not that good.

Show all your legos and golds

Starting to get really fucking sick of this 2fast fuccboi showing up in literally every sword deck anyone has ever made since the expansion. I just want to try some fun decks without having to blow 10k vials.

maybe, what else did you get

he made it at 750

Who's the girl on the left? I want to say Forte, but it barely looks like her.

>This was the last tourny winnner.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Making it earlier next time just for you.

Not even that expensive to make if you've already been playing Midrange honestly, since you would have Tsubaki, Gabriel, and Awilda's already. I might try it out but I don't really understand why I would use this deck over a regular Aggro or even Midrange one besides for more consistent Cyclone Blade.

We had 4 threads up this morning so I don't what you fucks are doing with each other

After me.

btw, netdeck sites in the op when?

it is literally the most common question in the thread unlike most of the crap there

what do you guys think of siegfried in ramp dragon? is he auto-include?
i feel like he never gets any value since you're just getting pounded by aggro and dropping him as 3/3 or vs control you're ramping up and just playing bahamuts n sheet

game-ai.jp/22732/

Merit

· [Transcendental witch] quite advantageous to the other party.
· If it is a deck that controls a mid-range type field, you can proceed with the game advantageously.

Disadvantage

· Weak against random breakdown of necromancer.
- Elf "Baby Elf Mei" Ya "forest of will" vulnerable to random damage, such as.
· "Referee of Themis" can not deal with AoE such as.
· There is a disadvantage that the latent follower has a low status, and in many cases it is pushed by the agro type deck.

You could at least post the book cover instead, you pleb.

Making at 750 is early. Most generals take it easy, waiting until the thread goes to page 9/10, before someone announces they'll make a new thread. Only reason to make at 750 is if you're so autistic that you're literally waiting with your finger on the submit button to push the exact second the 750th post is made.

What do you mean user? We need the outdated idolmaster guide that doesn't work anymore and the art sites that only 2 people in a thread of 160 posters use!

The player won JCG Vol. 20 and GameBand Cup#1 previously, the deck didn't win anything.

There is two cards that always in dragon decks
1.siegfried
2.forte

None of the rest matters.

>phoenix roost and bahamut

well i'll be fugged

Post the rest of your golds and legendaries

Post a good stream

I guess Cerb will just have to wait, then.

>Mordecuck

>I don't really understand why I would use this deck over a regular Aggro or even Midrange one besides for more consistent Cyclone Blade.
it's fun to hardcast ninja master

>Using mouthbreather

He really is best boy

i literally don't know the meaning of "good" but i'm watching eric25255089 for luna

w-what did he mean by this?

holy fuck climbing trough A makes me want to kill myself

breath of salamander
jo crystal

Is there anything wrong with this list? I have not gone a single game without bricking ever since making it.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BLHQ.6BLHQ.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iGs.67Yro.67Yro.67Yro.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.fqZ4o.6BM-o.6BM-o.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA

Should I make aggro sword, shadow, or dragon?

just wait until you get to AA, it's even worse

what are you losing to?

I want to put my T2 tickets to use but don't want to get mad.

How do I stop getting mad at children's card games?

Shadow.

Aggro Blood and Daria, mainly. I bricked against a Dirt Rune player, but he bricked too so I managed to win but playing literally nothing until I could combo with Mary.

use the sheet in op,.

Sword>shadow>dragon>everything else

Use ticket, mash the left option, choose Quit (or give up, whatever) on the T2 screen.

Boom, free pack, minimal hassle.

Use them when ranked tilts you.

enter the arena
choose always left
quit when you see the quit button
get a free standard ticket

Only thing I would change is taking out Righteous Devil since I think he sucks without evolve just like Wardrobe. Either way it's a typical Control deck. Maybe take out Blood Wolf since you already have a lot of 2 drops.

There's no worse feeling than going 4-1 by losing the last match while obliterating everyone else.

your list is more aggressive so you should have more defensive options like unica instead of yurius. if you're bricking hard you're just unlucky I think. I play a similar list with less early game and I don't brick too often. how are you mulliganing?

Who's ready for Haven Vs Haven meta?

Kill yourself Discordfag.

Trying to mulligan for low pp stuff mainly.

>being this mad about an URL

>3 word post
>mad

Haven players are actually saving the meta

concede please

Now that the meta is settling is roach going down to tier 2?

>Thread dead all of a sudden
I want /hsg/ and Discord autists to fuck off.

I'm trying really hard to make seraph but i just cant afford the legend right now. I dont know how ill ever get enough.

>luxhorn sarissa guardian sun vs.dshift
oh my fucking god this is amazing

What's that Fortecraft meme some people were talking about a few threads ago?

roach prays on everyone teching to beat daria and blood.

>expressing a wish for someone's death
>not mad

Thank you both for helping!

I assume somebody else already helped you, so that was kind of embarrassing.

>it's another meta where the only viable decks all spam unavoidable damage and worthless tokens that come too early for board clears to matter, and too rapidly for removal to be useful

With three is weirder.

I just lost to dirt PtP Daria

Post seraph decks

That's okay. Sent you a friend request too.

hsg ''''''''''''''dev'''''''' made something on reddit.

i read some things but the game is going worse than ever.

also kripp Stream starts in 2 hours

Daria is so strong she can be thrown into any Rune deck and be useful.

Bane?

>people that can't do anything about lethal but still trade or go face

what's the point famalams

This. Just leave forever.
Good riddance.

it's face dragon with oracles instead of goblins and aiela instead of trinity, supposedly supposed to play like midrange but fuck if it works

Does this actually work considering it does no damage?

Damage doesn't matter if they have Bane.

I'm ready to eat them all with control blood

well first of all like I said I'd go more defensive. how are you liking erinyes? I haven't tried her but 3 wardrobe raiders feels like a necessity since it can take out ogler + a 2 drop. put in unica for the yurias and put in vampiric kiss for blood wolf.
For the mulligan against daria and aggro blood:
>wardrobe raider
keep wardrobe raider going second and keep it going first if you have a 2 drop and veight.
>dire bond
I wouldn't recommend keeping dire bond against bats unless you are going first and have a 2 drop. (even then it's kind of iffy.) keep it against anything else though, especially if you have a 2 drop.
>vania and unica (if you switch in unica) (if you leave the 2 drops you have in they are lower priority than vania so if you are keeping one keep her)
keep always. only keep one if you also have veight in hand to follow up the first one.
>razory claw and vampiric kiss (if you switch in kiss)
keep against aggro blood (at most 1 of each)
consider keeping one of these against daria depending on what the rest of your hand looks like.

This is sort of thrown together so let me know if you have any questions. pic related is my list if you'd like to use it for reference.

Daily reminder Kawaii is cute

youtube.com/watch?v=5m2HN2y0yV8

Comfy thread?

just give me a deck to kill aggro bats

so sick of this shit

control blood, daria, roach all beat it.