pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

SHIT forgot this
Previous Thread:

You fuck, I literally just posted that image! Stop trying to steal my street cred!

Aqua my love~

HEADS UP

>Nova glitch
Explain

Suck it neeerrrrrd

Did anyone save that greentext story from a while back about user's younger brother who got hooked on KH and their dad tried to take away the PS2 and the kid threw stuff while saying "Feel the heat!"?

Man you really got screwed, I went with the same and did just fine.

... I still didn't manage to get the fastest time.

Reminder that Aced did nothing wrong

Braig is MoM
[x] Yes
[x] HEADS UP
[x] R, FOR RELOAD
[x] CLEVER LITTLE SNEAK
[ ] No

You're missing
>As if
And
>that's nuts

Any tips for my special time with her?

He Followed his Guiding Key
;_;7

She likes having her body being kissed

Oh, very good. I'd kiss her thighs.

Are there any HD vids of NUTS yet?

Be sure to make each kiss slow and sensational

So addicting; I'd just have to remind myself to breathe.

>put a 0 SP medal in your first slot
>hit the hound 34 times
>use your nova to deal the 35th hit
>survive the attack with second chance

Boom, infinite player turn and unlimited nova attacks. You'll also want to stick some non-attribute buffs on in the same turn you use the nova attack, they'll stick around for the duration.

I could only get two objectives with this method, but it garuntees the kill at least.

Gula is a piece of shit. I'm ashamed to be in his union

He was just fulfilling his role

The whole back cover was a waste of an hour and didnt add anything to the plot. Prove me wrong.
You can't

It seemed like only Ava didn't fuck up

I say this as a bear

It proved that fox union is a special snowflake

And that MoM is silly

That's it though

We learned MoM put his eye in a keyblade to see into the future and had Luxu pass it along to create the Book of Prophecies

Nomura confirmed MoM isnt in kh3 tho

Next big bad, MoM's Keyblade, Book of Prophecies, tiny bit of Keyblade War

So is Master of Masters the true antagonist of the series?

Is his heart in that box Luxu is carrying with them?

Who is to say he isn't rusing us or he won't be in the secret ending? MoM is too big of a character to just drop like that.

SURPRISE

MoM is probably Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral. Dangerously curious, but intent on preserving light.

Anyone remember when we were gonna re-dub KH? Fun times.

I want to protect Gula!

let's do it, my dude

right now

Why the fuck would you want to protect that fuck up

gula more like gulag

Hell yeah dude. I honestly really want to.

Although not this exact minute/day because I'm tired and my grandmothers watching a movie.

What movie?

All of my grandparents are dead

Schindler's List.

>Aqua started out at Lv. 50
>Sora has to go to Olympus to get his powers back so he has a reason to start at Lv. 1
>Kairi is finally getting training so will be low levelled too
Assuming we get the SRK trinity as playable characters in KH3 They'll at least be party members. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves at this point, does that mean Riku won't be playable until later or what?

The other user's not me.

She's watching Marauders.
I'm sorry your grandparents dead.

Because he did nothing wrong

What the hell is wrong with Nomura? It's not okay to put important plot behind a fucking mobage.

if keksuya wants money, then keksuya gets money. he put plot in a fucking orchestra performance lmao

It must suck to be Roxas. He's been cucked out of his role by Ventus. RIP original blond haired kid

We'll probably have him at the halfway point, after he's helped out Aqua. Maybe she'll be a party member to

I really wish they made KHX/UX into an actual game where we could actually go through the plot at a decent pace.

I have a feeling they might do this though + add other stuff. Because we all know KH3 needs to be delayed further.

That's a terrible idea. It's better to work hard on making Sora fun to play rather than having three lackluster playable characters. The only time Nomura did a good job with another playable character was CoM

still waitin on that cucks nah tweet

>he put plot in a fucking orchestra performance lmao

What?

All the clones must die or merge.

But honestly with all the bullshit that goes on in this series I'm actually starting to wonder if they're secretly the same person/Roxas is an even bigger fusion between Sora and Ventus, and part of him would belong to/merge with Ventus.

I can't believe people are okay with filler disney quests for a few months with a small tibbit of plot. Nomura can fuck off season one had nothing of value in it

Yknow the world tour concert? There's a convo between Namine and Terra at some point during it

some orchestra tour playing the video game music, apparently during the show there was some canon dialogue of characters read aloud to the audience but really who the fuck cares
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

More like Nomura should actually try when he's designing characters. His bullshit "they look alike because they're connected" was okay at first but now it's getting out of hand. I bet my unchained account we'll be seeing another Sora clone in season 2

>It doesn't matter
>It's not a competition
>We don't have to fight
>The keyblade war: the prequel: the movie just came out
It's like pottery.

>It's like pottery.
what did he mean by this

>Yknow the world tour concert? There's a convo between Namine and Terra at some point during it

What...? How/why the hell?

>I bet my unchained account we'll be seeing another Sora clone in season 2

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Dear god I bet he really is going to make another Sora clone. This is making me wish I could somehow be on the team to try and persuade Nomura to make less clones.

Conversation between Namine and Terra. It's weird how special Namine is even though she leeched Roxas' body and soul and Roxas is a typical Nobody. It can't be from Kairi since PoH's power is worthless compared to Namine's

Namine basically tells Terra to keep resisting

Speaking of Namine, why doesn't she look like Kairi? Roxas doesn't look like Sora because of bullshit with Ventus, what's Namine's excuse?

it's magic, keksuya doesn't have to explain shit

I seriously hope that we won't see sea salt ice cream in unchained.

Kairi didn't turn into a heartless so Namine needed someone else to provide. Her body comes from Roxas who's blond because of Ventus which in turn made her blond. Yeah its rather stupid

Based Keksuya has answers to everything. No plot holes in KH

Ventus

>since PoH's power is worthless compared to Namine's

We don't really know that for sure, since they never really told us/showed just how powerful/what kind of a powers a PoH has or can have.

I was playing 2.5 and noticed that Nomura missed the perfect chance to fix the Kairi Keyblade seen. And no an "accidental" ceremony does not answer why Riku pulled it out of his ass. He could have had Riku and Aqua meet in 2.8 too but whatever

>Her body comes from Roxas

What?

If I see any more goddamn sea salt ice cream I'm gonna flip something. Other food and desserts exist damn it!

It's easy to have answers for everything when you write shit and then spend 15 years digging yourself out of your plot holes.

Kairi's most incredible feat was turning a shadow heartless into a pseudo-human. Besides I could have sworn it was said they existed to hold the realm of light together

While simultaneously creating new plot holes as you go

>they existed to hold the realm of light together

Yes but that still doesn't tell us just how much they're capable of doing.

Kairi can't turn into a heartless because she has no darkness so it's impossible for her to produce a nobody but since her heart was in Sora when he became a heartless Namine was formed alongside Roxas using Sora's body and because Ventus decided to stay he influenced their appearances. Basically Ventus was doing his equivalent of norting people before Xehanort

2.8 is my GOTY

It's okay but the bosses suck
Devil wave 1
Three mirror Aqua fights
Darkside
A bunch of Darksides
Devil Wave 2 (final boss)

What the fuck there's no Ventus-Vanitas or Terranort fights?

That's even easier. It's how you keep the series going eternally after all.
Fucking nothing else has come out yet so that's not surprising.

It still plays so damn well.

And Devil Wave is a great fight, even if it's "the same" enemy.

I also really like how difficult it is. I just finished on Standard and it was harder than I thought it would be. Gonna clear some challenges before hopping into Critical.

Any doubts I might have had about Osaka doing KHIII are out the window.

It's gonna be my GOTY at the end of the year too.

Poor Saix he got an X carved onto his face while Sora got away with an X on his shirt. The whole Recusant Sigil thing is probably the stupidest thing ever though

So the combat/physics are good? How's the frame rate?

It's definitely an improvment over the last few games so I'm hopeful about KH3 but 2.8 itself isnt worth it. Back Cover is a bad movie and I don't want to play DDD again which leaves me with a three hour demo for $60. It doesn't help that I heard Nomura is making yet another collection with 2.8 in it

>2016+1
>Being a framerate fag
Kys yourself

Best Foreteller

Magic was improved a lot but I didn't like the command styles. Aqua's infinite dodge is still there too. Framerate was fine. For KH3 I hope there's less things from BBS

It runs at 30fps. I noticed a couple of drops during cutscenes/scene transitions, but it was only for a frame or two. Happened I wanna say four times?
Never dropped during gameplay.

There's a pause when changing Styles, I think that's intentional, or a very minor load (I am using a disc).

The combat feels great. I don't remember which review it was, but they said it was the smoothest control in the series. I'm inclined to agree, endgame KHIIFM notwithstanding.

Aqua's mobility leaves something to be desired, in that Doubleflight and Air Slide function the same as they did in BbS, more or less. But I can't say I expected that to change.

Applying this fluidity to Sora, and his mobility (which Nomura has said will be kinda crazy in KHIII), it's gonna feel really good.

There's some stiffness that could be buffed out (transition periods between commands), but I'm thoroughly satisfied with how it plays.

>I heard Nomura is making yet another collection with 2.8 in it
I think he just meant a boxset that couples 1.5+2.5 and 2.8, not a new work. The way he worded it, it might not even be a special set like the Collector's Pack, just a simple bundle.

>mobage character
Into the trash she goes

must've been the only game you played lmao

I'm so happy I quit KHUx and other Squeenix mobages. Fucking Square Enix

It won't be.

What a lazy way to make Mickey lose his shirt. If Mickey lost his shirt than Aqua should have been naked

what a glorious age we live in

nice meme do u have more

I want to see Aqua naked but her spats are too nice to remove.

Detailed response. Sounds promising. Thanks. See I want Osaka Team to succeed.

Missed oppurtunity during Sora and Roxas' conversation. They should have made Roxas reply with "but I'm already half-Ventus"

do you have it on ps4 pro? I hear the pro ups the framerate a bit for 0.2

Did we get to see how KH1's kingdom hearts looked like?

HJO looks much better with a beard.