Who on Veeky Forums has the fastest car

who on Veeky Forums has the fastest car

Other urls found in this thread:

cartuning.ca/products/product.php?model=montecarlo&engine=l36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frosty did

An user once posted an F430 with bread on hood. Fastest of semi-regular posters was I think Bromaro although he was famous for awful ETs despite ridiculous up and drag slicks.

F430 guy doesn't even come here, came one time to have a bunch of poorfags jerk him off

I don't.

Yeah, nah.

>Few simple mods

I have an 996 which makes me semi-fast

Frosty wasnt stock either.

It has a K&N filter, bro.

Subtle wing joke?

my neighbor has a 458 if that counts

Nycz33 has a 9 second Street driven corolla
He's the fastest.. by a massive margin
And only one with proof

15s second down the 400m

whats your 1/4?

2 guys from dbt taped together

Lol

Me

Twice as slow as the touge king

most ironic thing is that whoever got a brz probably got the fastest car.

Not me but I at least try to be fast.
Unlike 1/3 of the posters on this board with either trucks or slow shitboxes, and the other 1/3 that don't own cars.

>BRZ
>Fast
Top kek

I'm working on it famalam

hey pal i wouldn't have this ecobox if it wasn't for some fag who ran a red light
cars are srs bzns around here

Once its on the road and registered my new thunder isnt slow, but only in a straight line

Dat 6.0 L98

my occasional (its his weekend water house) neighbor has one of those, and a california, and an aventador, and a mclaren (not f1 or p1).

Also when Im back from the states I need another picture to share that isnt of it broken down and before its detail

Some guy actually replied with a picture of his pic related (Viper GT2 homologated GTSR) He may not have the fastest 1/4 but he is probably one of the fastest around a track.

He posted a picture of his garage with the car in it and i did a reverse google search but nothing came up so i assume it was his but he couldn't time-stamp with bread at the moment so maybe he was just posting his dad's who knows.

Are motorcycles allowed? I have a turbobusa running at 12 lbs right now, dynod 424whp @ 21 lbs. could do 400+ kmh if i had a long enough road

water house?

what are you doing here big chief

Hahaha wow, it'd be nice if i said I was surprised but I'm not. That is 100% the car of a furfag

Lotus Exige 380 reporting in.

tell me you're boosting it with stock shit like stock head bolts and rods and shit

close maybe?

Apr stage 3 k04 tune, exhaust, forged internals, diverter valves 26 psi, blah blah blah. Makes about 450 at the wheels. Not bad for a 3200 dollar car and only a couple grand in mods. Inb4 heavy, I'm 6'5 tall and weigh 245. S4 was too small and expensive. Couldn't justify 8 grand for lack of comfort

I am

i'm so close to buying this cheap ass fairmont in my area and swapping it. but i need to buy an actual reliable car for my daily first.

waterfront house. Not a house in or on the water or made of the water.

>Makes about 450 at the wheels
Yeah nah it doesn't make shit without a dyno sheet

lol fucking do it, once it's done it'll be a good driver if you do it right.
Definitely have a reliable daily on the side tho no doubt

heh, your car makes the same amount of hp as this 600 lb motorcycle

youre old news move along

I bet even goy's e55 amg is faster than that

I have a Charger Hellcat, you all are peasants.

Fucking plebs. Nobody can ever hope to match up to my series 2 Landcruiser.

Nice motor too bad it's so pigfat tho

Underrated

>straight lines
>pushrod pigfat pos

OP said fast, that involves handling and braking. This thing would get smoked with you and your stone-hedge face any day by some of Veeky Forums.

Sh-... shut up! :(

1/4 times are largely irrelevant outside of...well...1/4 times (drag racing). Doesn't look like a drag car to me.

9 second Corolla?
show me?

Probably not the fastest but dyno'd 490

Maybe not the fastest, but the retro-sexiest

>if you need four wheels, ride two bikes.

I provide a picture, a basic summary of mods, and you want to act like you know my car. Do you still get a ride from your mom to work?

Dyno sheet and mawds

>Garrett GT2859R-9 turbos
>Nismo 555cc Injectors
>Nismo fuel pump
>Nismo Super Coppermix Twin plate clutch
>Nismo Big Operating slave cylinder
>Nismo steel braided clutch line with damper box removed
>HKS EVC-S Boost Controller
>HKS 1.2mm metal head gasket
>Tomei Poncam Type B
>Tomei Expreme Ti exhaust with decat
>Mine's Front Pipe Pro
>HPI turbo outlets
>R35 AFMs
>Blitz SUS power intakes
>Do-Luck Enhanced Ignition Harness Kit
>Splitfire Coil packs

Yeah but my car was made in 1999. That bike would be crazy. This isn't my first build at all.. Just sold my mk4 GTI and 98 Camaro SS. I poured my soul into those cars but nonetheless I have a son now and comfort is priority

Yeah I do. But at least my mom dynos her car instead of making shit up.

So stock you make 300 and you got +40whp with a CAI and +55whp from your "diverter valves"? Oh and can't forget your """""""stage 3""""""" tune. How much did that add?

2012 gt mustang twin turbo, also managed to shave off 70lbs.

bye felicia

SEVENTY POUNDS
E
V
E
N
T
Y

P
O
U
N
D
S

That's more than 60.

Of course bikes don't count, because then there'd be no benchracing

>Claims 450hp
>No dyno sheet

I need to see this car.

my 68 c10 lol

Turbo 3800 coming through

Is that a Monte SS? What snail you got on there? Give me a run down on the build

The better question is this, who is the fastest driver?

ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA KEN-SAMA!

Cartuning turbo kit

cartuning.ca/products/product.php?model=montecarlo&engine=l36

Man get that breather off of there, your fwd shitbox doesn't deserve it

You running stock block? How many psi is the kit putting out cause I didn't see it mentioned on their site

when the kids at the shipping port total it, let us know how fast it is.

>490HP

Jesus, I thought you had 350, nothing that crazy but my balls just shrivelled up after you said 490

Forgot your trip? I'll never not recognize the R32 SCbro. How long till your home? She's already on a boat right?

>balls just shriveled up after you said 490
I know this sensation well.

Are you stupid? He said he has a K04 turbo +supporting mods.

Kek, my c180's 1/4 is 15 seconds as well.

On more serious note, if we are talking about top speed my bet would be that blacked out tt v12 mercedes, or goys e55, IF he's telling the truth about mods.

Well it's sort of necessary, the crankcase builds pressure under boost. But, you wouldn't know that because you must drive a shitbox that doesn't produce more than 100whp

While you can reliably run this on a stock block the engine has L67 diamond coated pistons, a bigger timing chain, aftermarket cam, 65lb injectors, ported exhaust manifolds, ported heads, bigger throttle body, LS1 MAF, electric water pump, LS valve springs, a few more parts i can't remember. At WOT it hits 20psi, part throttle it's routinely at 15

That was last year anyway, I sold off the turbo kit to help get a down payment to buy a house. The car still has the built engine and transmission and getting a new turbo and IC this summer. it was making 380WHP before the injectors and fuel pump upgrades so 450 is the goal this year.

Either that or LS swap my jeep

Fastest is prob me or v12 CL bro
Both of us can do 200 ez

As for quickest probably that dude with the drag corolla or something of the sort

An user from ovg has a facelifted GTR with 530. I dunno if it's the fastest, but it's up there in overall speed.

me fag

Wtf, Everyone claiming their mildly built stuff is the best around

If we're talking straight line, then post your 1/4 mile times please

My car went 11.2, no nitrous and stock displacement. Not sure what that is in the 1/8 off the top of my head, I think like 7 flats depending on 60ft

When it goes back to the shop I'm thinking of e85 or a small shot of nitrous. If I need new pistons I definitely wanna up compression almost a point, run 85, lower boost a hair, and a 75/100 shot. Also need to port the heads and swap out stock cams

Well, I don't mean to brag, but...

>If we're talking straight line, then post your 1/4 mile times please
>hurr my car did 11.2

>no time slip

My car is faster on the 1/8th

RIP Frosty. :(

>implying Frosty is skinny

Niggas a fat fuck getting the pin cushion treatment by Jamal

People don't really get raped in American prisons.

I've been in a medium security prison, The only sexual shit going on is consensual gay shit, "gunning" (which is jerking off in front of female guards and trying to time cumming at the moment they look at your dick), jerking off in the shower by yourself. Rarely female guards will have sex with inmates but that is so rare I had only heard of it spoken about it once.

Maybe in medium security, but Frosty's in JUST rape my ass max security due to his blatant disregard for the law

I wonder if he would have gotten away with it if he didn't try to take the massive cooler of weed out of the trunk before leaving.

He could have just left, They tow it. Then pay to get it out

They would have inspected it, considering the Vette is technically a hatchback, licking it wouldn't have prevented a search, neither would the smell which would have given them probable cause

the volume one is sooo mcuh better

there's a dude in my neighborhood with a perfect replica of that car, with the kanji and everything
it's autistic as fuck but I love it every time I see it

These threads are gay. Why don't we ever see who has the slowest car?

I've got a 318 powered Ramcharger that probably puts out 50hp at peak RPMs. It goes from 0-45mph (top speed) in twenty six seconds.

>at least my mom dynos her car
Veeky Forums-Auto