clyp.it/bo0qfanb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hana song

Tracer!

I want to be her fuckslave

Amaris

Genji is with you!

Reminder to stay positive!

No, fuck you and your cancerous artificial positivity.

You're entitled to your opinion user!

Is getting an alt worth it so I dont need to play with what feels like the same 20 level 300+ people?

Reminder that these are the people we share the fandom with

How far down can I tank soloQ /owg/?

So what was she doing with McCree? This takes place after her short.

She's gonna pick him up for a quick fuck.

They're going to have hot, rough drunk sex in the alleyway outside the bar. I want to watch.

>Enemy Rein plays like a retard
>Constantly lets his shield break out in the open, never pushes forward
>I only firestrike at smart times, never charge and save ult
>Drop my shield at corners to recharge and never let myself get it low in case of ults
>Teammates never shoot enemy Rein shield when it matters and always get hooked the millisecond I drop my shield

Elaborate on your rework ideas this time.

Anyone have the screenshot of Chu admitting to writing in his ships on twitter.

If we take into count that the black parts of Pharah's armor are skin tight, her body type must be similar to this.

>the people that actively depute this becoming canon typically have poor understanding of the lore

Really grinds those gears.

Did he? I would've thought the general would be in an even bigger uproar if he actually admitted that.

>yfw pick related + winston is actually a viable comp

He posted Gency art on his twitter months ago and then admitted that "just because I'm the writer doesn't mean I can't like a ship too!" He's fucking autistic.

>ana grenade shouldn't block healing

t. roadhog mains

Mccree belongs with Pharah!

>Ships
He has multiple?

Eh, Metzen wasn't any better so I'm used to it. And Gency isn't yet given me the same bad vibe Reynor/Kerrigan did.

I don't think he actually said those exact words, but
>OW Story/Lore Director's ship just so happen to be written in.
It would take some serious evidence to convince me he did otherwise.

Any writer writing a love story is "writing in their ships" because they will obviously write in characters they believe work well together.

>ana still broken
>hog stronger than ever
>hack feels pretty good now
>d.va gets slapped around by 2/3 of the roster
Anything I missed?

>thinking the retard won't be so wasted that it'll end up with her humiliating and dumping him for disappointing her with whiskey dick

Probably nothing, they are on opposite sides of the bar and he is passed out drunk. Not everything is a ship you know.

I'm starting to believe that was just him being cheeky and basically teasing the ship that way. He wouldn't be the first to do something like that.

That's about it.

>play 76
>Get a kill
>Ana: nice shooting, Jack.

She sounded way too horny when she said that. Does death and carnage make her wet?

I think he comes off as a little disingenuous when he says it doesn't mean anything, but writers ARE allowed to have their own preferences. Besides, even though he's the head writer, it doesn't mean he's the only one, so it's not like he does all this stuff completely unchecked - it's probably more likely that Gency was planed from the beginning and he just happened to like it.

He also likes JunkMei, but I don't know if he has any other favorites that he's been vocal about.

Maybe his arm isn't the only thing that's robotic

There are bad apples on every tree, user. That said, this guy is just a jackass.

Do NOT make my husband gay.

just jack. The amount of interactions they have is the highest out of all heroes and it makes me ship them. 6 whole match warm up interactions.

Why does it matter that which ships gets made canon? It's a part of the fucking story. You can't have Romeo and Juliet without them fugging. Just move on with your life if you don't like it or make your own game where an autistic Egyptian girl falls in love with a slutty Swiss medic.

Ana wouldn't cheat on her Leaf.

Too late

Which one is your husband, user? Maybe he's bi.

Genji is in you!

>I think he comes off as a little disingenuous when he says it doesn't mean anything, but writers ARE allowed to have their own preferences. Besides, even though he's the head writer, it doesn't mean he's the only one, so it's not like he does all this stuff completely unchecked - it's probably more likely that Gency was planed from the beginning and he just happened to like it.
It was probably something that was already pitched in the concept phase once they decided Genji and Hanzo were seperate characters and they linked Genji to Mercy with her being the one that saved his life. Ideas like that often get sprung in those early phases. And I can see the appeal too.

>The amount of interactions they have is the highest out of all heroes
>this is why I ship them

HAHAHA
She mocks him in those interactions nigga. Christ.

she hacked his drink to win a bet with the bartender

>guy
That's some tumblerites, so that's probably some fat chick that identifies as a pansexual otherkin

>For a man of your age you're looking pretty good jack

You have good tastes my friend. You will like the game informer cover my friend.

clyp.it/bo0qfanb

Pharah

See
Based on your logic, Chu wouldn't like JunkMei, because they absolutely do not work well together.

Jack likes girls.

Cease this.

Reyes having a huge crush on him and the sexual and emotional tension associated with that is fine, though.

winston no

reinhardt, yeah probably

>Jack: I feel a lot better having you watch my back.
>Ana: we all need someone we can trust, Jack.

That doesn't sound like mocking to me. That sounds more of like intimacy.

Perfectfu.

There's no way that Angela wasn't already subconsciously attracted to him when she decided to design him that damn ass

theres a missing part to this.

Although since widowmaker has the exact same line maybe it's a generic line that all heros might get. But why?

>Easter Event
>Easter is based off pagan fertility festivals
Think of the skins

What are you going to do when the fighting's over Jack?
I'm a soldier Ana, retirement doesn't suit me.

Ana, we all thought you were dead...why didn't you tell me?
You of all people are going to ask me that?

Admit it, this is better than retirement.
You haven't been to Hawaii, have you?

refer to

With that many interactions they have you think they are going to do some kind of story with it.

I wouldn't blame her.

Pfft, think of the lines that Chu will sneak in.

genji mains need to kys

It was worth it to me, yes.

I don't see how she is mocking or being mean to him. They just seem to be talking honestly.

You're right. Ana is going to bring Jack and Gabe back together. That's the whole point of their arc. Chu is foreshadowing Reaper's redemption and Ana is the only person either will listen to now.

He used to be a player, so I'm sure he can still work his charm quite a bit if he wants to.

>seems like neither of us like being dead very much - ana

>old soldiers are hard to kill - jack

> (Friendly Pharah eliminates enemy) Got your aim from your mom, I see- jack

>(Friendly Soldier: 76 is eliminated) Jack, I was supposed to protect you - ana

As well as the one that started this discussion. Not to mention those interactions you listed are friendlier then reaper and 76's interactions.

Seems to be several lines for each hero that were never used so maybe they were intended for something that got scrapped?

Jack won't stop fighting. She's irritated over it. You can tell in her voice.

3 lines she's irritated with him. It's not flirting. More like disappointment. And that fits with the fact that she doesn't want to fight but it's all Jack can do anymore.

kys

>that first line
gets me every time
god bless her little soul and her titanic gut

>I don't care about your war but I do care about you.

Then why does she continue to help him?

First off. In the lore they want to kill each other. Second, despite that, Reaper and 76 still have one friendly interaction. And Reaper even as a friendly interaction with Ana.

>reaper rework
>mei buff
>pharah nerf
Are you bronze?

No. Mid diamond

anyone got that pic of drunk mcree and sombra. the one where they are imitating spongebob?

how do i git gud at genji?

>another "fat chick with blue tank top" Mei cosplay

Wew, never seen that before!

I was tempted to put Sombra in Buffs but it will suck probably and they will ruin her. There is no middle for her I guess, she will either be underwhelming compared to the rest or shitstomp every game if buffed due to her kit.

And deprive us both of this nice back and forth we have here?
Nah

Too bad she replaced his dick with a futuristic vibrating onahole, his charms are gone and all he's good for now is being a well behaved cumdumpster that ranks in all the cash she couldn't get after joining the piss poor recall group.

>rework mei
>nerf d.va
?

kys because genji is cancer

Doesn't look that fat

>tumblr makes fanart of young genji being pure
>when not being pure is what got him nearlly killed

And they call other people delusional

God i assume you know how to aim but please never spew your opinion on hero buff/nerfs again.

>Soldier: 76: Aren't you supposed to be dead?
>Reaper: Didn't take.

>Soldier: 76: One of these days someone is gonna to put an end to you.
>Reaper: I invite them to try.

>Soldier: 76: Well. You sure take to this bad guy thing easily, don't ya?
>Reaper: And you sure know how to play boy scout.

Not a one of those are "friendly"

Although you are right that reaper at least attempts a friendly interaction with Ana though it's never reciprocated.

This all proves one thing. Ana was the team bicycle and jack and gabes argument was over who got to fuck which hole.

Primary:
Left click: Heal beam - Heals for 60%, boosts for 20%, capable of overhealing for a flat 75 life (decays)
Right click: Slams the ground with her staff ala her Caduceus emote animation - Applies a AoE heal to allies (Mercy included), and knocks back enemies similarly to Pharah's concussive blast (although not as far). If used while in the air, Mercy will plummet downward and slam the area immediately beneath her (aids with mobility, couples with ability changes). Also capable of overhealing already healthy teammates. 10s CD.

Abilities:
Shift: GA - Behaves normally, but now capable of preforming an untargeted GA for twice the cooldown (6s) and 75% of the distance. Intended to help her get back into the fight when no allies are around
E: Jump - A quick, 15m vertical jump, similar to Pharah's jump jet. Intended to couple with GA and Caduceus Slam to provide more mobility options, also allows her to reach allies on ledges that Mercy would otherwise be unable to make LOS with. 6s CD.

Ultimate:
Res - Now Single target only. Charges ~60% faster, overheals Mercy and the target on use.

user, are you posting shit from Talon!verse again?

reee disgusting hetero get out of our hugbox

Yeah I don't get why they are making him drop his spaghetti all the time either when his whole schtick was that he's was a playboy.

You just listed the friendly one. The last one. 76 literally chuckles in it. Are you deaf? I guess you are if you think Ana is flirting with 76.

Mostly due to the fact you'll only hear what you want to.

I'm right and you know it.

Just for you

reeee disgusting hetero stop it

post more