>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/hlti4f
imgur.com/a/s3RXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Florence!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Xth for best archer.

She was never praised for anything.

Unconquerable is here.

Pure daughter who learned lewd things from dead prostitutes but doesn't know what they mean.

Could you post the biggest possible leg and stomach size? Asking for a friend.

I want to gently fuck my daughter in the ass to not disturb the baby while she is pregnant

>no doujin where mana transfer is taking place and the master uses all 3 commands to incarnate their servant as they cum inside and impregnate them in their newly functional womb

now this is gay

Best boy.

Fixed Lancelot when lads?

Who is top girl?

poal.me/hlti4f

If I'm solely farming the Assassin daily for lanterns, would using a full AP bar on the 5 AP be more efficient than anything higher?

Cat.

At the same time my rider gorilla with the fae horse Gringolet comes.

Then why isn;t she on the list yet?

What's the size of Gawain's dick? Would he impale the lolis he obsess about?

What the fuck
I just want some nice pako art.

But she is.

>she tries to be mad about you springing a surprise incarnation and pregnancy on her but she's too happy about being able to carry your child to stay upset

I wonder if the captain autismo that keeps saying he BTFO all medbfags to the point they got out of the thread can see this

Gorillas have very small penii

Queen Medb!

It's a terrible decision no matter what, Only 30 (15) AP is remotely good for lamps, maybe if you are that desperate to rush through your AP you might want to do 20 (10) AP at most, but it's still plagued by shadow servants and beasts. The Babylon ghost node is simply better, but maybe not as fast.

When?

>You will never get drunk with Drake

Anitore collab.

Holy shit no wonder why that egypt slut fell for this man. I would let him destroy my ass.

I'm just wondering what I should be doing with my AP once I get this quartz to refill my bar. I'm desperate for lanterns and don't have any apples and I thought this might've been the best way. If I never bothered leveling Helena's skills, I wouldn't have this problem, especially since I never use her anyway. Fuck.

never, caesar is already perfect.

They need to redesign him, I think it's just the fatty with a transformation skill.

>You will never get drunk with Drake, Quetz, Sanzou and Boudica
Living has no meaning

LIZ THREAD

People forget that vaginas are really damn flexible, it would be hard as fuck to actually impale with a dick a loli even if you tried.

She was trying to refurbish Onigashima into a fitness center for him in Musashi's event.

Fixed Rider Lancelot shall join your Rider Gorilla as the Knight of the Cart

Try the 15 AP node if you feel lucky. I was trying to get back the assassin pieces I've invested in my asassins and 10 pieces and 4 lamps with almost a full bar.

Vaginas are flexible if they are lubricated tho, if he goes on the lolis without any stimulation he will sure hurt them badly

and got *

>this is what he should actually look like
>make him fat just because Danganronpa design and shit
Pretty damn sure Caesar was never a fat shit.

What's the best place to farm those gears? I already spent like 7 apples on London but not a single gear dropped

Get this edgy faggot away from my waifu

xth for best bones

15ap node of assassins daily mat quest

OH NO HE'S HOT

>you will never dick pony tail saber

Chicago, alternatively Atlas Academy if you also need pages.

Whose idea was it to give Arash a 20% charge skill so he can use his NP first turn with a Kaleido and when can I shake his hand, Arash is so good to use to clear first waves now

Do any of the dailies drop chains? Or should I just keep up with Camelot?

He is now paired with lolis for the sake of contrast shock.

I hope you either like King Hassan or don't like lolis

>London
>gears

Chicago is the only answer.

I hadn't thought of that. He could actually make a loli bleed to death like that if she is about 4 or less.
Gawain is too courteous for something like that though.

Chains are a relatively new material so I don't think any daily has them

I'm glad Grand Order is finally realizing how mature their main audience is and releasing some well thought out designs to reflect this. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and helps make the game more accesible for international audiences and even greater success

bro.....

Arash is literally only good for clearing waves and without help he can only do it once, it'd be an outrage if he couldn't do it well.

Fuck off with your shit bait.
Stop trying to force KH hate.

So how would Fate route be like if instead of Avalon, Shirou merged with the 10th ring and summoned a genderswapped Solomon?

Sorry but it was too disgusting I didn't want to post pic

no fuck off

KOTAE WA DOKO E

Come here user

He's garbage and one-dimensional though.

>This is what he looks like as confirmed by Cleo
>Make a fat version that is said by three people to not be him at his best, its him when he was stress eating because his job was too much at one point.
>Make lesser version so that people will clamor and clamor and complain about thin version being released eventually, So that they'll be super excited when it actually happens and it makes money
>When they would have made no money off of it if they had just released normal version first.

Good marketing strategy, whether its intentional or not. Do it wrong first so that you create a base for having it down right, and suddenly they care / want it to happen. I don't think they did it on purpose, but they can make money off it if they realize it.

Meanwhile St.George and a lot of the lesser star servants are done normally from the start, and no one cares about them. You gotta do it wrong first in order to get people worked up.

I use them both on the same team and you can nothing about it.

Thanks

I want to blast my baby batter into her womb

xth for reddit btfo

Shirou wouldn't have been a sword or a shitty magus.

>His skills ate all my bones

I hope we still get bones on the daily bonus for a long while, I don't want to go back to bone farming hell

WHY WE STILL DONT HAVE THAT FUCKING SKIP NP ANIMATION BUTTON

>enter in your room
>see this
What do?

I don't care if F/GO is some "deep work of literary merit." The Nasuverse has always been genre fiction. What I want is for it to be actually good and not a collection of retarded handwaves that reduce the overall quality of the entire franchise.

>the big summer blockbuster of the Fate series
No, that was the original game. F/GO is a dumb spin-off title that has not introduced anything that has not read like poorly crafted, careless fanfiction.

>Big spectacle, big casts, and a larger focus on comedy and action over introspection and philosophy.
A bland, shallow spectacle that reduces the significance of the much better written, more character-driven previous works by association, drowning it all in a tidal wave of hardly defined, dime-a-dozen sock puppet characters with zero substance, but at least one thing they have is EX Rank! Too much of a good thing is an awful thing because it stops being special and becomes meaningless. Which is what F/GO is - meaningless schlock.
Comedy? This shit is supposed to be funny? Nasu has never been good at being funny. It's all slapstick randumb bullshit or regurgitated anime cliches.
F/SN had fine action without needing to resort to all this faggotry.

>And that's fine. Dare I say it, it's even a good thing because trying to write a consistent story in a neverending game like this would just be awful.
"It's good that it's awful and doesn't even follow basic writing conceits like retaining internal consistency because that would be too much effort."
Yeah, okay.

>fun things are fun XD the post
>Nasu chuuni bullshit that no other writer can replicate
Just go read anything by Higashide. Or Urobuchi, who in Kikokugai just downright out-writes Nasu in terms of fight scenes. Or Rental Magica. Or a ton of visual novels or light novels that are as good as or better than Nasu's current abysmal standards as of F/GO.
>trying to take Fate super serious
I just want it to stop sucking and being willfully retarded.

Bait? I'm sorry user I think there's been a misunderstanding. I enjoy King Hassan, or as I call him: King EPIC's design as much as everyone else here. I'm sorry if you don't like it and him not being a kawaii uguu waifu triggers you, but you have to realize that the devs finally realized where true success lies and are doing everything in their power to introduce mature and serious characters in order to garantee it.

A man with SPIKES on his GODDAMN NECKTIE.

I just realized that, what the fuck Takeuchi?

DUDE

DIRECTOR BULLYING

A FUCKING GHOST HELP

Again fuck off.
Thanks for making it obvious what you are doing.

Question why all my shit is gone.

It's fashion, can't you tell.

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP OR YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO BE BULLIED YOU LITTLE FAG

Looks good

What did they do

When's a collab with Guncolle

EVIL
V
I
L

fuck hes handsome

no homo

You're being quite rude sir. Are you perhaps salty you didn't pull the incredibly epic skull knight? It's ok user, I'm sure if you just throw a few bucks based DW's way they'll let you have him.

Head needs to be a bit larger.

imgur.com/a/s3RXM

And sword a bit more bent.

t. butthurt musashitfag.

Datamining alive again?

Is that from KnK event? I missed it.

I would have wrote out something in response to this. But its easier to just say "Fuck off autist".

You're probably Nerofag as well.

it's a jackfag, he said it before

America and Camelot look stretched as fuck.

Why did you have to listen to blind retards, user? Her tits aren't that big.