pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BonnieBellG/status/820063486004736001
clips.twitch.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Injustice a serious fighting game?

*sniffs*
*has brain aneurysm*

Are mad are you that people would rather play SFV than your favorite fighting game?

If fundamentals are so fundamental, how can characters not based on fundamentals win too? Doesn't that mean that fundamentals are not actually fundamental?

Play Arms

i wish fighting games had more canon couples desu

SFV is my favorite fighting game

i need pantyhose right now

You have 10 seconds to explain why you dont play Rikuo

Play fundamentals

Felicia and Sasquatch are more fun.

Post 30 seconds of you explaining why I should even bother to explain this to you

You can design the game around that though or put a restriction/properties on booms (or like he only 1 projectile on the screen at a time in SF).

Good post

>constant arguing about nothing
>no one plays any games to see who the better player is anymore
this is what happens when anonydodgerinos kick out the people who actual play. enjoy your /v/ and r/kappa second shithole you fucking retards

SFV is my first fighting game*

>Running around like a chicken with its head cut off and mashing teleport yrc non stop
>Fundamentals
lmao

thanks

bulleta is more fun

rising thunder was

Just one more month until Tekken.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

>delete this

>sfv is shit
>people still play it

?

Yep, a lot of (shitty) chipp players like to skip neutral by doing dash and teleport shenanigans because they are hard to react against.

Too bad it works against a lot of people so they feel safe to do it against everyone.

sol actually has a win quote saying how he ignores spacing ungas his way to victory

When SF4 was the main game people complained but played it on the side because it had something for everyone.
SFV is so goddamn boring majority of players either quit or splintered off to their kusoge and don't even bother playing it on the side.

Whats the fgc opinion of sf v?

I don't think he was referring to SFV specifically.

now even pro players are thinking about dropping it

lmao Capcom is finished

That's how you think he plays, I bet once you learn the Chipp match up you will take those words back. Just how you used to hate goobers until you were not 100% shit. All the retarded opinions you spew from your mouth are selfishly based on how good you are at a game or how good you are against a certain character.

like who?

fuck sfv desu

No idea, but since he has a trip it makes it easier to filter him, I'm doing it now desu.

Is Killer Instinct 2013 even decent? The Season 2 character pack is going to be free for Gold members.

During SF4 days, people challenged each other and fought in SF4 no matter what their main games were.
Now we don't have a common game everybody plays anymore.

God let us take a scrap off His table when Bamco produced Tekken. It will never be topped. Mark my words. I don't doubt that one day some aspiring soul, maybe even browsing Veeky Forums right this second to coincide with this thread will make a fighting game that tops Tekken if it happens 5 years from now or 20.

But NOBODY. Not Homer, Thomas Jefferson, and Nikola Tesla reincarnated with the sole purpose of producing a better game; could EVER usurp Tekken. The game is the Holy Bible of vidya. It's basically a novelty point in history. It sums up the utmost pinnacle of man's achievement.

It's free to try, see for yourself.

Only about 1-2% of people who play SFV can win consistently enough to make a living. The other 98% are people for fun or competition.

Yeah

I think Snake Eyez said it very well, even if you don't like a game as much you still want to be the best in the most competitive fighting game out there. That's how top competitive players think. Winning shit in games that no one plays doesn't feel as satisfying.

Shots fired at SonicFox.

It's a good game
You should play it

Better than sfv atleast

exactly

even if its not for money you still want to play it because nobody else is playing other games

thats why people need to move onto the next fucking fighter and stop being pussies

Take that kid who's always having fun

Which character will make me more baddass, Balrog or Urien?

theres nothing better out right now is the problem

yes, until batgirl came along. i really like the game, but it's balanced very hard towards the top 10ish, which is a shame since mid tier is really fun, but then again top tier is fun too so it gets a pass from me.

Instead of complaining, you should take initiative and try and bring others to your fighter. Start up a local scene/online group/stream/ etc and show others. Talking shit about SFV doesn't change anything.

lol

Neither will prevent your lunch money being stolen in school.

almost anything is better than this garbage ass game

i can do both you faggot

were dashes too slow in SF4 or something? I don't get why make them so fast but then make backdash vulnerable

like what

>Babsgirl instead of Cassandra

An actual Injustice, I'm still triggered

Post 30 sec of yourself playing a fighting game

Clearly you can't because everytime you come here you spend your time talking about SFV.

Sfv really is about hard reads and commitment. Nothing in this game is reactable so neutral is just throwing out buttons and hoping for the best.

Dashes in sf4 were way slower, really the only character with a good forward dash in that game is makoto and hers is like sfv levels of good but not quite 3s

I get raped by Takumas fireball spam. Rip Chang.

why are there so many laggers in sfv

popular game + ps4 playerbase = wifi shitters with netflix

yeah but people still used them right?

no people stood a character away and mashed focus attack phishing for crumples

tee bee haytch i don't care who the actual character is, but just because of the moveset they gave her, I think the joker is a pretty well adjusted and reasonable guy for crippling her. people think urien is bad when batgirl was borderline broken, like 2 steps below sc4 hilde broken.

ki
tekken soon
even mkx is better than sleep fighter v honestly
or go play sf4, sf3, or any sf that isnt v or 1

yeah like it takes so much time out of my day to discuss sfv and how shit it is

every single win is 'failed to send match results to server' and every single loss deducts the points ;_;

Are there any Ryu main's here?

How do you all deal with throws? Are you all reacting to the walk up or the actual throw?

Is there something wrong with Ryu's st.lk? I can't consistently tag anyone after a st.HK CC.

Also what kinda of defense are you all supposed to have? Some of these strings look like I can shove a jab or parry into them but I'm getting still hit. I've tried watching Daigo and everyone respects him too much. Daigo is not real life.

What kind of offense are you supposed establish? Are you all reacting to the hit confirm?

Depending on the matchup, how much reacting are you all doing? Take Alex for instance. Do you react to the elbow or are you sticking a random normal.

How do I play a good Mika, fgg?

being #1 in tournament earning is pretty satisfying probably

Most of those seem to count anyway

So Dhalsim pressure is just a constant guessing game of teching or blocking?

twitter.com/BonnieBellG/status/820063486004736001

GUYS
TEKKEN IS FUN

wow, just like most fighting game characters.

They nerfed his st lk range for no reason.

Most fighting game characters don't have moves that instantly put you in your opponent's face though. Are you acting retarded on purpose?

He's right you know.

Yeah, you're pretty much guessing on when they throw out a limb. Treat them like fireballs.

I would

If only you could react to his teleport and hit him before he hits you...

>this literal shill

he eats out of capcoms ass for free

I wasn't referring to the teleport but that's another one I guess.

clips.twitch.
tv/nychrisg/FrailGalagoSuperVinlin

sfv sucks

Chris G is a marvel player, opinion discarded

Make a clip of the whole rant

>this kusoge beggar having a heart attack
People like SFV, deal with it nerd.

He's actually the top Sceptile player

>people like sfv
>sfvfags running damage control all week because their pro players stepped outta line

laughing
my
ass
off

SFV is shit, why don't you play a good game like Glove on Fight 2?

so which pros are threatening to quit like you claimed earlier?

me.

No one cares pros will whine to get their characters buffed like PR ROG who hated sfv in s1 and now loves it, calm down autist.

>Am I really going to lose to Bison Doing Devil's reverse the whole game?

is where I lost it

>it's a dank hates SFV everyone should hate SFV with me thread

Which one is more beginner friendly for someone who hasn't played KoFs before; 98 or 2002? Or is there any difference?

At least he's not a frogposter

>tfw you're not having a mental breakdown because people play a fighting game you dislike (street fighter v)

XIV is the most beginner-friendly of them all, but of the two, 98's roster will definitely not be as overwhelming.