/nosg/ - nostalrius general

NEW REALM IS OUT!! ZETHKUR PVP

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft. We're playing on Zeth'Kur PvP, which releases TODAY.

>Guilds:
OLD
we're not rolling here!!
FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: !

whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12096291/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zeth aint dyin' fellas

>pls respond

does mandate of heaven have any plans

t. maybe new paly player

>No queue on Zeth

LETS GO BOYS

Whisper Tribbing for on Zeth'kur. More members than Shitshire Papacy.

plans to not die out in a few weeks like the rest of the guilds in OP

SPIDER OR WOLF FOR HUNTER PET PLS RESPOND

Fucking shilling for his shit guild.

roll on zeth'kur

waifu cuddles :3

>another tranny shitshow

at least northshire is trying to be something different

>not posting best guild in op
you fucked up

>no pupper pals

> non ironically joining a meme guild

It's like you guys actually want to waste your time shit posting in game & on here instead of actually progressing.

Where my fellow zeth bulls at?

>hiding your cancer members now after someone complained

kek

hi friends

i have a priest lvl 16 with 15 hrs played and a pally lvl with 9 hrs played on fresh.

I'm considering moving to freshfresh. I can think.
>damn i already spent 24hrs on fresh

or

>i've spent at least 48 hrs in Queue on fresh

What to do? Will Freshfresh die?

>Indi

lmao

> 3.8 k

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I DID IT AGAIN

hiding? it is literally just the top of the list
I clicked ***show offline members*** and took the screenshot

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>zeth
>bull
>going to the cuckshed willingly to relieve elysium of queues
all right family.

do it like this

make a char on freshfresh and go lvl there when the queue is too big

else just play on fresh

Same boat as you senpai, 2 characters at around 15 on fresh. Can't deal with the fucking queue's so I'm on Zeth now.

pure coincidence

>3.7k

can you post new webms of you destroying mages as a warrior please? seeing get stomped is quite fun, but Its getting stale

2/2

>Elysium under 10k online

reddit is already burnt out and quitting.
How long until fresh realms merge

aayyy our guild is toilet right?

How serious are they about offensive names? Will they ban you or just make you change?

t. Jimcrow

>1.4 billion

In most cases theyll force you to rename it, ive noticed though that a lot of the freshfresh people are redditcucks so youre probably gonna get reported on sight

reposting

strawpoll.me/12096291/

strawpoll.me/12096291/

strawpoll.me/12096291/

ZETH NOW AT 3.6 K
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

I had a character named Dumbphaggot on kronos whose name i had to switch a few times
i have other somewhat offensive names on kronos that i've never had to switch

worse comes to worse they will just merge the realms together. If anything rolling on the fresh fresh server just means you'll have an easier time leveling.

Bull gotta rest after a breeding session
You cucks wouldn't know

DAMAGE CONTROL

I reported some lock named Theanus that was 7 levels above me for killing me a few times.

>easy leveling on empty server
>I'll get merged into Elysium anyways, no waiting in queues just to level

lmaoing @ queuecucks not forseeing this and taking the easy leveling route

Im staying on elysium pvp but Zeth seems cozy as its the only server with blizzlike populations if u want the actual vanilla experience...

>join a guild
>Welcome!
>Welcome!

>Whalecum
>!emocleW
>/gquit

FRESH BULLS LEAVE US FRESH FRESH'S ALONE!

I just want to be comfy!

REEEE

they dont understand this I guess, but better for us

Rogue, Mage, Druid, or Hunter are the most fun in world pvp.

are there discords for the other guilds? i know there's the one but, are we all moving over to freshfresh or wat?

>easier time leveling
>with the other 4000 people in westfall/barrens
>meanwhile on fresh everyone is spread out between level 1-60

You have no guaranee of that, What if you get left on a dead 3k pop realm?
Seriously I rerolled a lvl 1 today on Elysium because Zeth is DOA

>Druid
Why? Only reason I can think of is being able to stealth but the class is so boring.

so engineering and tailoring for warlock gnome?

There's been a solid 5.3k pop, which is perfect for a private server.
How is that Dead on Arrival?
As well, it was released ONE day after announcement.

If elysium stays full there will be no space for you fags

only cucks under level 15 moved, no one else moved. check the populations

They will merge, it's basically guaranteed. The only reason for this freshfresh server was to ease the burden on Elysium's queue.

who do I send a fat meme to for an invite?

>stealth
>extremely strong runaway capabilities, can survive and escape almost any fight that isn't in their favor
>outdoor so Roots works
>strong survivability

5k pop at PEAK on LAUNCH DAY, currently at 3.6k

Thats not a "solid" population

>>stealth
>>extremely strong runaway capabilities, can survive and escape almost any fight that isn't in their favor
Yeah but rogue does this so much better, and has better burst.

It's only boring if you're bad and stick to a single form.

say thanks and never talk to them again til its raid night.

can you imagine these retards trying to manage a server merge? no way

3.6k with it being 3 45am in EU.
5k is PERFECT for a private server.

Yeah and I already said Rogue was one of the best world pvp classes, if not the best?

Madtii
Glurf

idk who else

So, are there still fucking 9000 people in durotar? Or can I finally level up some that doesn't require being in a 5 man group grinding kills on mobs as soon as they respawn?

Today was a fucking shit show

You spelled warlock wrong

remember back when only the largest servers had 3.5k at their biggest peaks? now you need like 12k or it's ded

Who is Automute/Olivia? A namefag?

They already merged Elysium and Nostalrius though.

Lmao no. Not until tbc anyway.

plz

what race has the best 2h swing, I think it's got to be male troll and female night elves.

The Godfather of the ERP mafia with his concubines Kasandra and Madti.

gnome

So I got a pet level 8 while I'm level 11. While it eventually level equal to me naturally?

human male. fucking love the jump swings.

Madti is an erper? is she a girl girl? I spoke to her breifly a few times on discord but thats it.

>tfw no cuteposters to play with on freshfresh alliance

Wow gee thanks blizzard

this, male human best 2h. UD female best dual wield, troll best cast, orc best dance

cucked

There isb 3 k layer queue. They still havent fixed the AFK problem.

>le ebin "i'm gonna go in only when I can killsteal something and never get hurt" rogue play at bgs

yes

>alliance

we waiting u

This game is filled with the most autistic people anywhere. MIspell something in general chat and somebody will point it out.

can someone give me some tips on shaman pvp from 30-40.

I lose to everything thats not a warrior if I dont get windfury procs

"you re an evil korean"

Reminder to sit up straight and wiggle in place to work your abs while you game!

did u completley miss the whole phase on the internet where every other cunt and their mothers were Grammar nazis ?

>I lose to everything thats not a warrior if I dont get windfury procs
get winfury procs

I want to start but I am scard to roll on Zeth. Should I sit out thrle queue or take a chance?
3.7 k just seems so dead.

Ely still desperately needs minimum 2x spawn rates of mobs and quest items this has been fucking awful for a week and the new server didnt help shit

>tfw want to be a heal slut, but the horde guilds are transphobic and won't let me in