>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VdhjgD7D!Sf7PojrMOrMNUJVEqeeO-cL5Q1vyCPo2ZPAx9YwH64I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you guys ready to face the ultimate radish?

Friendly reminder to do your exercises!
You dont want to be one of those people who browses image boards do you?

mega.nz/#!VdhjgD7D!Sf7PojrMOrMNUJVEqeeO-cL5Q1vyCPo2ZPAx9YwH64I
Latest Version of the CAC Pack & Heroes. Just drag it into your DB Xenoverse 2 folder.
If your CAC is missing and you want to be included, just post your save or an .x2m of the character you want in, and if there's any adjustments you want made, I'll try to accommodate them to the best of my no ability.

Or maybe the ultimate turnip?

SSJ4 looks like shit.

No fucking way!

>tfw you will never be SSGSS Golden Perfect

Buutts

Wouldn't that just be Emerald Cell?

>Furry legs

Resurrection of C when

Pumki/Parsa when

AAARRRR
IT LOOKS SO COOL

>Your saiyanfu will never go SSJ4 to cuddle with you

Aubah pls

Not Aubah
Have been compared to them though

Cute Buufus

Is there a fusion in fusions between yamcha and raditz? I was just thinking about how they are both the butt of every joke in xenoverse.

Seems pretty slow tonight. What are you guys up to? I just spend an hour and a half grinding Majin Kamehameha.

I like to think that's the face Hallow makes when we make love.

quick question
i have ssb kaioken goku but not awoken hit
what do

Just got off work!

Donuts are a sin brought forth by mankind

was playing xenoverse, finally made the jump to get giant form. Then i quit for a while. Now its all about that star trek

Not getting better.

Did you unlock normal Hit yet?

It's not... terrible as far as supers go. And it's pink.

pvping. made a human male and I'm running with that for a little.

I seem to lose 1000 TP every time I log out, such a pain.

I was out drinking with friends then watching Always Sunny. I'd have grinded the PQ's with you if you had asked though!

>the first time he steps in to help is the time I FINALLY get super god fist

Cooler confirmed best mentor.

What's everyone up to tonight? Any xboners up for a fight or two?

yeah i have normal hit
i have everyone but awoken hit

How
I got both as soon as I wished for him

Dicking about with moves, playing with moar meme builds. Might grind for some clothes that i still don't have yet.

I'm here to call you cute.
Now that the job is done I can finally go to sleep.

Yeah even the discord is super slow

>There's a Hercule is number 1 fight in XV2, but it's no where near as tough as Yamcha's
>In fact Yamcha gets a fucking Super Villain form AND a new more along with it
>Next game Raditz one
>But then all three are in the same mission
>PQ 100 Beat all three of them
>Fight them 1 at a time.
>Each one starts at Stage 1 Evil, half health transforms to Stage 2 evil
>Beat all three
>Finish
>Warning
>All three get up and get Super Villain forms
>Fight all three at the same time
>If you can actually win and not get anally fucked
>Ultimate Finish

that's what i'd like to know, i've only the first suit hit.

cute ghost

Yes

I want to dip Prototype 12 in a vat of chocolate syrup and then lick her body white again.

user, I don't want any love.

It was absolutely not worth the grind, but I've been going through the PQs in order and getting all the moves so whatevs.

I'm still grinding them, but that particular one was 90% waiting around for Goku to steal the kill. Glad it's over with.

Goodnight, user. Sweet dreams and such. I am not cute.

I don't think that's a good thing to do to robots

Just cleared the main story in Fusions after playing all fucking day.

>I don't think that's a good thing to do to robots

Not all robots, but some.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to still have their battle armor? Before anyone says MAGIC PANTS yes i know the pants make no sense, but that seems more like a censor decision more than anything. The battle armor is supposed to stretch with the great ape form though

Crimson Cell

How is fusions? I need something to play at work during my lunch hour besides mobile games.

Really, REALLY fun. Like holy crap.

And the victory prize is fake death!

>I'm still grinding them

I'm headin' off, but hopefully I can join you next time you spooky ghost, still have pq's to clear myself

A ton of fun. The story is rather simple but the combat is entertaining with the amount of combos and such you can do. Also a ton of possible fusions and characters you can make. Only thing that I found that was bad was the basic character customization but you spend most of the game fused anyway.

>that fem19
Oh my....

The only unfun thing about fusions is energy collecting, but other than that it is an incredibly fun game and I don't even tend to like games like it

any xboner's wanna fite

Dem legs

Just came home from a long day at work. Gunna get some hours in on xeno before hitting the sack.

In like 3 hours unfortunately...

shiit.

I can wait 3 hours, I could probably use that time to finish doing shit I have been procrastinating,

who dis by the way

Sure, that sounds fun. I'll ask around next time then.

Im game. Hit me up

Better, the prize is
Super Saiyan Blue Raditz wig
Ultimate: Super Wolf Fang Fist
Super Soul: The Universal Hero Hercule/Mr. Satan has arrived!

what's your fridges name?
I tried searching by gamertag but it came up empty,
Or can you find Lima fem sayain on your player's list?

>would join PS4 chat
>but not the Discord

O-Okay...

By the way, I need to be re invited to the PS4 chat

Celcia. Try again, think I had a setting all screwy on my xbox

you found me. WEW

who dis
i'm sorry i'm a huge introvert and suddenly the ps4 people started asking me to join them

The electricity police

So, question, if I buy Xenoverse 1 on steam and just input a 100% save, create my character and put all his skills on, return Xenoverse 1 and buy 2, will he transfer over? I originally played on the PS4 because my PC was shit, but I don't want to have to reunlock everything.

lewd

Not!

I'm pretty sure you could just download a xenoverse save and put it where the game would normally put it, and XV2 will read it

that was fun

it nice having fridges to fight

exterminate fridges

Damn, I'm really behind on PvP. Good fights though. Go again?

Doesn't particularly matter who I am. I just hope you can push through your introvertedness and have fun with us. Speaking as one myself, being an introvert shouldn't stop you from having fun with others. It just means you need your alone time now and then and I think anyone can respect that.

sure, you have to challenge me though, I cant challenge you because you are 80.

I think i sent you a friend request the other day.
Also im not your average fridge honey, im fabulous

Well, fuck.

Back at ya

joey sir preamous?
or K9 blaze
they seem to be the only recent one's I can see

dont you run away, im not done with you yet

I'm still down an egg, pic FUCKING related is that why I can't break through?

yea, I think you need to get all the egg's then Guru should summon you again to raise your level cap

Stop speaking sense! But seriously I know i'm being an idiot, and there are people here who are genuinely nice and I should just shut up and join them.
I do legitimately plan on joining both groups, because I love fighting everyone and also trying to draw people,even if I just end up lurking them both.

I have a feeling I know who this is, because there's only really a handful of people it could realistically be, but thank you non the less

Is that how the reading works? I would assume it would use the first game's directory.

What's stopping you creating that directory yourself and putting the savegame there?

You're not being an idiot. Sure, what I said is logical, but we as people are inherently illogical. I'm not going to call someone an idiot just because they have some reservations about something. We've all been there.

If it helps, I'm pretty sure only mods know when new people join the server. I've never had any notification for it myself. Can't speak for PS4 chat myself, but I'm sure that's nice too, albeit probably a smaller and more focused community.

God damnit, the old bastard won't drop the fucking thing. Half a mind to blow the planet and be done with it.
Also, where are you? Care for a meet up?

Check you don't already have the egg.
Egg progress is tracked alongside every character. It's thrown me off before.

Im just in Conton, sure start a team and invite me we can have a mini meet up. gimmie 5 min though, i gotta go hang washing

It's Cool, I'm knocking out a guru's balls mission

the second one

I didn't know that about discord, that actually makes it easier, though i'd probably still say hello to everyone, I just literally need to get over myself and press a button. Thank you though user, i've been invited a few times by a few people, I just need to swallow my awkwardness and do it.[ /spoiler]

Is this Alomora?because I wanna say thanks for the encouragement, but also go to bed it's 5 am m8

1 and 2 pretty much use the same directory for saves. 2 just adds a "DBXV2" folder to where 1 saves.

we will never be able to destroy guru

neat, feel free to challenge me whenever

Eh, don't thank me, I'm probably being more pushy than necessary.

Also you guessed correctly! Problem is I've been awake since 3am because I'm genuinely retarded.I do make sure to get at least 6 hours sleep every night though.

I CHALLENGE YOU to learn a new language by the end of the year

Truly a thrilling rivalry! I've lost five times in a row, each time getting a little closer to winning

Dont apologise, I need the lush and it's genuinely appreciated! I still need to actually play with you too.
Do discord links timeout though? I might need a new one if thats the case.

Also if you mean 3 am as in over 24 hours ago you can sleep and be ok, but if you mean 3 am as in 2 hours ago then I have genuine concerns

I haven't touched Xenoverse 2 in ages

Are Expert missions still buggered, and does mission progress still not carry between characters, and are there raids again?

>still wouldn't be able to defeat Final Form Frieza

does English simplified count?

Nope. None of that has changed. Even though the EM patch has "gone through" 3 times now.