/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/i9OCh
dangansort-plus.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for FUTURE

Wasn't this an Ace Attorney general?

imgur.com/a/i9OCh

Still curious about what this says word for word!

Somebody summarize this garbage so I can get it over with

WE MUST DESTROY DANGAN RONPA

Fourth for REALITY

So what the ride's over. What the fuck do we talk about?

V for VENDETTA
Who is /killKodaka/ here?

DUDE

KILLING IS BAD

LMAO

FIFTH FOR FICTION

2.5 when it drops

Eh-

Who'll voice the new characters in the english release?

Well, there's going to be a defense force once this gets around to all the big places and the usual bunch of apologists to deal with, so there's gonna be a lot to talk about for awhile.

FTE's when they come out, also the fabled 'lie ending' if it exists. As well as special item hidden scenes like DR2's coconuts scene. Cause people who beat the game still have CGs missing.

Where did it all go so wrong?

>Chapter 1: Motive that's secondary to Kodaka's desire to shock the player with PROTAG TWIST
>Chapter 2: some mafia shit nobody would be able to guess otherwise
>Chapter 3: Motive that's the best solely because of its meme potential
>Chapter 4: Convoluted shit
>Chapter 5: More convoluted shit
>Chapter 6: Damn...

V3 = 53rd season of Dangan Ronpa
Everyone willingly joined the killing game, had their minds wiped and turned into the contestants.
The final survivors ultimately decide to fuck Danganronpa and reject it, ending with Kiibo executing Danganronpa and Maki/Saihara/Himiko going to seek out the creators to end this once and for all.

I want to wrap my dick around Yumeno's legs!

Fuck off TORtanic fag

So was Angie a satanist or something?

The new Leon/Sayaka

Waifus

For those who rode this insane ride til the very end: Did your NDRV3 favorites change?
dangansort-plus.tumblr.com

Datamining

Free time events
dr 2.5 when someone uploads it
complaining that the western release is taking too long

or we can just go back to waifufaggotry like these thread normally were pre drv3 release

Even if the old personalities are dead, it's pretty fucked up to think that original Ouma was really just someone who wanted to make people happy while original Kaito and Gonta are apparently absolute dicks.

this is what should have happened:

>the DR games became so popular that tv producers made the killing game show.
>thanks to SCIENCE, the entrees can even get implanted SHSL-or-so-tier talents in order to make shit more realistic
>NOBODY ACTUALLY GOT KILLED IN PREVIOUS SEASONS, AND NOBODY LOSES THEIR MEMORIES, except maybe knowing that they agreed to enter the game, for realism sake.
>something went wrong with the BW system on season 53
>cosplayer manages to kill the staff, sabotage the gear, fully brainwash the other contestants and reprogram the bears to work exactly as in the games, as in, the deaths are real now
>the heroes must stop cosplayer from killing everyone and bring the ultimate despair to the real world.

I'm still shocked at Amami essentially being a nobody in v3. I mean yeah he survived 51 and 52, but then he let it all get to his head and just fucking dies first lol.

Literally died for nothing.

Kokichi Ouma: I was being chased by an enemy organization, when you, Akamatsu-chan, kindly helped me hide from them.
>Then, making the best use of your piano skills, you earned money to pay for my escape funds…
>Aaaah, but I…! Even after all you did for me, I betrayed you! I used you as bait against the enemy’s organization and you died…!
>Kaede Akamatsu: N-no matter how you slice it, that’s…
>As I thought, all lies!
>Kokichi Ouma: Yup, all lies! We met each other for the first time here, Akamatsu-chan!

I'm sorry I doubt this madman's entertainment value

Also what the fuck was the point of the 5 stupid monokumas?

Would DUDE TV LMAO have been excusable if out survivors were anything more than dogshit?

>stupid
>Monodamu

pick one

COMEDY NYUCK NYUCK
(Monodam was a bro though)

Honestly though this was the most funniest thing I have ever experienced so far this year and I actually enjoyed it, so ye thanks, the ride was fun

My fave was Korekiyo. So... yeah, I got massively fucked. And not in a good way.

>Ouma dindu nuffin
>auditions for the most famous reality TV show about killing other kids

Will all the Rantarou x Kaede best ship fags ever recover?

Reminder that if V3 gets a sequel that Himiko will grow up like Hiyoko did so she's more Shuichi's ideal body type.

V3 was a mistake.

Wait for UDG2 where Maki and Himeno go after Kodaka.

FTE's when tumblr translates them.
2.5 when subtitles are out.
Favorite tracks when the ost gets ripped.
There's plenty to discuss.

Just give me the OST rip so I can let this series go forever

Are they dead dead or "dead" in the way sdr2 kids personalities were "dead"?

Reminder Tenko is a dick loving slut in reality.

Discuss the other chapters, Waifupost, Have more fun Posting your favorite season, be creative. If you think the franchise is going to die just because this might be the last game you're delusional. Drv3 The Stage is probably coming next year, as well as Doujins out the ass and pretty much anything else that spike can do to milk v3's cast

Kodaka sabotaged Korekiyo but he's still my number 1

Did he actually survive 51 and 52 or was that part of his fake backstory?

>the monokumarz supposedly being entertaining was a lie
Was it really worth it?

Danganronpa RPG soon.

Make this into a meme

Nobody will ever translate it user. I'm sorry.

What are you talking about? This was all virtual reality? I havent paid attention.

Not too much, though I didn't expect Miu to be so incredible.

Wondering where the other Miubros are. We all sorta became separated amidst the chaos.

He might have done it for money for the poor

And the Updated Sprites, i want my Hatless Saihara

They are really dead.

They give Himiko Komaru's body type. Yes, please.

I'm not regretting my choice to dump Kirumi for Angie.

Rather interesting that Saihara doesn't have a canon love interest. Hopebot got more attention than he did....

I wonder how much we are missing of his backstory because the game spent quite a bit of time using him to prove they were fakers.

>We will get to go through this shitstorm on DRG another time once Killing Harmony releases and all the "Abandon General" peeps come back

Stay strong, Shinguujifags. At least thanks to the FICTION twist we have multiple flavours of Shinguuji to pick form.

Okay, here's what I don't understand.

Was Ouma's comedy/entertainment group fake or real? If it was fake, then why is he so batshit and malicious if his talent (supposedly, as far as he knew) was making people laugh and have fun? From his point of view and with his memories, why did he hop on board the despair train so hard?

Miu Himiko and Kiibo are my faves. reporting in.

So DR is a TV show, not a game in their world?

So, season 54 when?

Anyone is gonna stream that? I want to see it.

He actually did survive them. He seems to have done it to help people and had a video he used to cheat his way through en

Miu is the most attractive girl I have seen in any other DR game.

We need more japanese reactions.

They have to leave something for the sequel when Maki and Himiko are fighting over him. He needs to see who fans ship more with Saihara first.

The five Monocubs were probably like Japanese game show hosts. Thinking back, their characters were pretty similar to some real game show hosts I've seen

For Kiibo's sake, I won't buy another Danganronpa product EVER!

There's obviously still a lot of content - we haven't even seen the Prison Mode ending.
We should probably make a pastebin at some point of all the translations out there.

Kaede was his love interest and Himiko seems interested.

>slut mindhacced into purity

Man I don't think talents even matter in this game. Like everything else.

He really got the shit end of the stick. My prayers go out to all the remaining Korekiyoboys.
Miu is great. It's a shame that she had to go out in such a sad way. She really warmed up to me and I can't help but to find her somewhat cute.

The hints were indeed everywhere.

That was his real backstory. His fake one is his despair group. Everyone basically had a flipped personality ingame so like touko was mius personality and vice versa

>Reverse trap Shinguuji
>Incest Shitposting Shinguuji
>Chapter 1-Pre-trial Chapter 3 Shinguuji
>Post-trial Shinguuji
>Shinguuji's Split Personality
>Normie Shinguuji

lots of possibilities desu

DR1 and its sequels/prequels are games/anime/novels in V3 world (so basicaly are real world) and they made a tv reality show based on them

We'll just have to wait longer then.

Good to see you guys.

Yeah, either THAT, or just have the original fake spoiler's be true. Having it be an alternate universe where Junko loves hope and we get on Rantaro and Kaede's wild ride would;ve been infinitey better than a TV reality show twist.

EVERYTHING was altered in the cast. From memories to backstories and personalities. Ouma's comedy group is real; he was just brainwashed to act and have a background like an Ultimate Despair.

Which in the end, makes him one of the most if not the most sad and pitiful characters in this game IMO.

+1 waifu. Tsumugi goes into the trash.

>tfw your fave was Kiibo
>tfw your fave is still Kiibo and you have nothing but warm feelings in your chest thinking about him.

A Shinguuji for every weather.

Is it possible that Kirumi would speak in a normal tone when she's not playing as a maid?

Good taste, user. It's a shame that Angie had to go out in such a sad way, too.

>imgur.com/a/i9OCh
>"Shuuichi's... kids, I want them."
>"Please, brother. Inside me... Shuuichi's."
>"Hey, I can't be Shuuichi's girlfriend? Do I not exist?"
>"N-No! I don't want to be thrown away from Shuuichi!...! Because... because... I can't make kids!"

My nip is not good enough to translate the last part, sry

Ok so I wasn't here to see the last bit at the end so what exactly happened after the credits?

Explain how the ending invalidate the other games, again?

>touko was mius personality

Touko? Did you mean someone else?

Actually it would be cool of Miu was a really plain mousy girl with no tits, and she got exactly what she asked for.

It doesn't. It's just white noise shitposting.

WHOA

I really didn't expect Miu to be so good. I just wish we got to see THAT sprite. You know the one.