/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 14th:
1526-Charles V and Francis I sign the Treaty of Madrid, forcing Francis to give up claims to Burgundy, Italy and Flanders
1641-United East Indian Company conquers city of Malacca, 7,000 killed
1784-US Revolutionary War ends with the US Congress of the Confederation ratifying the Treaty of Paris
1914-Henry Ford introduces an assembly line for the Model T

>News
CK2 DD36 - The Witching Hour
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-36-the-witching-hour.993525/

EU4 - 13/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-13th-of-december-2016.988299/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqaBfZuF?
strawpoll.me/12103262
strawpoll.me/12103302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Cody
Shout out to Huey

R AND I BTFO'd

Rrremoindeh te riport end egnor shetpesting.

Prussia pro needed for the MP game

PSGK

reminder to laugh at report and ignore faggot for getting btfo twice in a row so he will hopefully kill himself

>disagrees with reporting shitposters
Who could possibly not want shitposters prosecuted?

>last night I dreamt that I had woken up from a long and terrible dream where anglos existed, as soon as I unlocked my phone to check le monde my alarm went off and I woke up for real, I checked the new york times to see about how many innocent people would be killed for anglo comfort, I cried and wailed at my painting of samuel champlain and asked him where had we gone wrong? I felt the sadness wash away and a fire of divine purpose fill me from foot to toe, I marched to the nearest church I could, understanding the nearing extinction of french culture the priest allowed me to use the holy sacraments to commune with St Louis Riel himself. In the dreamspace there (a farm house in the norman countryside) we lived for a thousand years of days filled with conversation in french and nights spent resting our heads on the thickest of beaver pelts. one day as me and St Riel discussed the finer points of fiddling I felt a crack in the back of my head. I came to a few minutes later to discover my age of glory in the dreamscape had only been 15 minutes, and my rude awakening the crude blackjack of a disgraced former conservative member of parliament. "*THISS ISS HARPER'SS TURF YOU NON DISSTINGUISSHABLE CANADIAN CITIZZEN, NO PAPISSTSS ALLOWED" he hissed with his reptilian anglo accent "LINGUISSTIC NATIONALISSM ISS A RELIC OF A BARBAROUSS OLD WORLD AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ISS NO BETTER, YOU MUSST BE RECONDITIONED, GORD BRING OUT THE RE-HYDRATOR" the junior PC staffers wheeled in a gigantic device strapped to a drum of 100% pure okanagan orange juice, they were planning on replacing my blood with it to turn me into an orangeman like them. keeping my whits about me I sang the entire Canadian national anthem in French, including the verses done in english in the bilingual versions on tv, reeling in pain from the shock of genuine patriotisme they ran with their tails tucked between their legs back to alberta, leaving honest NDP franco-manitobans free for another day...

R&I BTFO'D

Why was half of the last thread literally just leftists bitching about /pol/ and the percieved /pol/ presence on /gsg/?

>not using the literally just made now OP
You had one fucking job, lad.

UK player also acceptable, current one can go prussia instead

because they got BTFO this election and are still hiney hurt about it

>percieved /pol/ presence on /gsg/
No, I'm really here.

he's still updating it, I used the newest one he posted at the time i made the op

Updated OP that you failed to use in your urgent drive to create a thread

>distant worlds
>Aurora 4x
Nice job falling for steamcordplaza memes, you fucking idiot.

hey i'm a big fan of your work /pol/

I just meant I'm a /pol/ack in spirit, not neu-/pol/, post /r/the_donald invasion, though. It's been shit since Moot added flags.

Did Conclave ever make CK2 better? I saw the Steam reviews and they were saying its a DLC designed just to fuck with you while not adding any real new content.

I was kind of hoping for more diplomacy and intrigue, so it's not just a see-how-fast-you-can-become-emperor simulator.

You mean this one?

>steamcordplaza memes
The anti DW and aurora posting is the steamcordplaza meme, Cobrahh

>"aurora 4x posting is a steamcordplaza meme"
>surely this picture of reed posting some irrelevant shit proves this to you"
Fuck off, Gruica.

Top kek, even though /gsg/ is dying of these cancerous faggots it's worth it just to see doxxlad blow them the fuck out.

When did Moot add flags, before or after he deleted /pol/ the first time?

>see how fast you can become emperor simulator
Well CK2 "includes an element of roleplaying". The game will never be able to stop a determined player from becoming emperor besides adding the blocks Conclave added. You can turn off some of the features they added, but the council, while annoying, isn't a bad feature. Try the CK2+ or HIP version for the present game version if you want, I think they tweak TRD and Conclave to be less shit.

It's designed to make play a ruler much more tedious with little payout. You just spam favors and then call them in when you need to vote on reducing council powers. Your council is permanently gimped as if you don't put your "powerful" vassals on it they get a -40 modifier even though there will be like 10 powerful vassals in your land as a king.

>when I was drunk
Isn't reed literally underage though

>Fuck off, Gruica
>I'll post something about some fag from steamcordplaza, that'll prove i'm not from steamcordplaza!
Good thinking there retard

Before, if I remember correctly. Now it's literally /int/. Just people shitting on eaxh other's flags with copious amounts of RARE, pooinloo, a fucking leaf, etcetera.

Now you know how /a/ and Veeky Forums and /co/ felt. It's terrible right?

Oooh, got one already

I wonder if this pic will bring more redditors out of the woodwork

Yeah he is. I'm guessing he had one sip and threw the rest away and thought that meant he was "drunk".

It's a big deal to him, for precisely that reason.

>"P-posting aurora 4x in /gsg/ is justified!"
Honestly curious, are you so retarded you don't understand what steamcordplaza and are just throwing names about or are you desperately trying to pass the blame?

conclave is just roadblocks to becoming emperor

I just want people to post more GroßSudGermanAfrikums tbhonest

Aurora4x was fine before people raised shit about it though
It honestly doesn't feel like a Steamgruppen meme - Steamgroup is not subtle.

I don't know about the untermensch boards. What happened to them?

You got any Rhodesiums?

So is this going to be the final one?

Reminder that Cobrah roleplays on the internet as a half-German half-Slovene who lived in a Slovene village in Colombia before moving to America (Farmington Hills, Michigan).

It's not subtle, they post a game literally called aurora "4x" and then when people tell them it belongs in /4xg/ they proceed to shit up the thread. Same with their dragon fantasy games as well.

>untermensch
no u

>/a/
/a/ has gotten worse and worse over time, period.

>Veeky Forums
Nazimod killed old Veeky Forums when "you don't even need the other boards anymore"

>/co/
MLP faggots spammed there first, and it's also now tumblrinvaded.

This one .

Fuck off Steamcordplaza

>dragon fantasy
what
>aurora 4x
A4x was in the OP at the time though, and he posted it for multiple threads before people flipped out over it. And look, Grand Strategy is a pretty wide definition. By its widest definition it's any game that includes both peace and war. It's certainly autistic enough to fit in here.

>You got any Rhodesiums?
unfortunately not in game

He looks pretty gay

>This one
But they are literally the same.

Grosswhitiumssouthafrikkkums are the greatest posts known to /gsg/ for multiple reasons.

1. They are simply aesthetically based.

2. The biography of the nation (after millenia of blacks running wild whites settle there and make it incredibly prosperous)

3. It triggers redditors and steamcordplaza.

The last point in particular is the most poignant, because it epitomises the sort of thing we need to do. Posting this not only makes the thread better but it makes steamcordplaza mad because they want us to adhere to their cancerous lefty/pol/ lgbtqa+ ideologies. Honestly grosssudafrikkkums are the only way to make /gsg/ great again.

just accidentally touched my butt and realized how chill and softy it is

I guess, but now it's not because someone in the last thread wanted me to add BFF is in AFPG's pastebin, so I did that. Is there ANYTHING ELSE people want me to add or mention or any problems with the grammar or design? I'm not going to remove Aurora or HoI IV because they're contentious at the moment and I'm not going to add back Liangmod for the same reason.

is this a fresh start or a save

if the latter, is Japan open

>not linking the new thread in the old one

>>dragon fantasy
>what
Kings of dragon pass, or whatever they call their meme game.

>A4x was in the OP at the time though, and he posted it for multiple threads before people flipped out over it. And look, Grand Strategy is a pretty wide definition. By its widest definition it's any game that includes both peace and war. It's certainly autistic enough to fit in here.
This general is for history autists. Before Veeky Forums was made this place was essentially a proto-Veeky Forums, only instead of redditors it was full of /pol/acks. Dragon fantasy and space games have no reason to be here, they are never posted, the only people pushing them are shitters.

It was linked

Before Veeky Forums was made though this was just more or less Strategy Games general, excepting RTS iirc.

>King of Dragon Pass
I feel like I've seen it posted here before.
>no reason to be here
Distant Worlds was posted for a while even exception Aurora 4X.

say that to his face not online see what happens

No one has posted KoDP for literally years, how fucking butthurt can you be to be mad about that?

agreed

White and based.
Honestly I think leftypol and reddit comes here mainly for the non-white gameplays, such as what this faggot posted in the last thread . It would be a good idea to purge them, that is, bully the shit out of anyone who posts a non-white gameplay (or a gameplay that he helps a non-white "nation"), and if they still don't go away, then we can attempt to doxx them like we did with that faggot from radical ponyslavia. This could be a turning point on making /gsg/ truly white and based. Who's with me?

R&I ON SUICIDE WATCH. HOPEFULLY HE DOES SO WE CAN HAVE A REAL THREAD FOR ONCE

I want to hug R&I!

Here are the people getting triggered about any posting Nazi Germany or South Africa or any number of other historically significant nations

*raises paw*

me on the top

>1.
Okay.

>2.
Okeedoke.

>3. I do it cuz it triggers u.
You sound like a child.

Replace AAR mod for darkest hour with the grand campaign mod.

>No one has posted KoDP for literally years, how fucking butthurt can you be to be mad about that?
We're discussing the OP, you epic faggot. These sort of games have no business being in them.

hey can anyone modders give me some help on a decision I'm trying to make

I don't have any real knowledge of c++ although I have done some ad hoc modding in past just modifying already made code but never creating new files etc

I'm trying to make an event that basically simulates a disease that makes everyone who isn't white permanently go infertile and just slowly decline in population until they go to 0

this is what I have so far

Look, they're here

now that I have conquered wallonia I want to accept the walloons

has anyone written an event for france for that after hpm refused to?

>Quote from man triggered

So we all agree to oficially ban all kinds of anti-white content?
Someone do a poll, we might see /gsg/ become truly white and based for the first time in its entire history!

instead of != you use a NOT { } block

also I think here you'd just use culture = rather than has_pop_culture =

I think its fine desu. Also no point of using a pastebin when a mod isnt out yet.

NICKY IS WHITE AND BASED

Alright done.
Now, what about the OP? Should we put in the HIP archive and the active Companymod pastebin pastebin.com/QqaBfZuF? Is there a need to organize or change parts of the OP (Not the first line, that's going to raise a shitstorm)? Should we lump the HoI4 and CK2 mods into their own pastebin or something? Does anyone actually use user Music Mod and if so should we just put it into the mod archive?

Give me a description for it, preferably under 200 character.

/gsg/ isn't even majority white people.

>c++
>that
>c++

>do a poll
Steamcordplaza always rigs them, then screenshots them, then spams them here as if their ability to rig a poll proves anything.

important poll
strawpoll.me/12103262
strawpoll.me/12103262
strawpoll.me/12103262
strawpoll.me/12103262

If you actually are listening to the community and not just a steamcordplaza faggot shitting up the OP then remove distant worlds and aurora 4x, nobody plays them and they're 4x games, so belong in >>>/civ4xg/

>/gsg/ isn't even majority white people.
Speak for yourself nigger, like the majority of the internet /gsg/ is majority from West Europe and the US, third worlders and specially niggers can't use internet because they don't have neither the money nor the intelligence to do so.

Most of the people here are slavs and spics, you can tell when you post something about the falklands, Germany, Trump or Northern Ireland and they spaz out.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

If you actually are listening to the community and not just a steamcordplaza faggot shitting up the OP then keep distant worlds and aurora 4x, some people play them and they're strategy games but an element of grande

> Should we put in the HIP archive and the active Companymod pastebin pastebin.com/QqaBfZuF?
Yes.

>Is there a need to organize or change parts of the OP (Not the first line, that's going to raise a shitstorm)?
No.

>Should we lump the HoI4 and CK2 mods into their own pastebin or something?
No.

>Does anyone actually use user Music Mod and if so should we just put it into the mod archive?
Yes. Plus it's /gsg/-made.

And remove fucking Aurora.

>active Companymod pastebin
That's still active? Holy shit, yeah definitely put that in
>Does anyone actually use user Music Mod
Doubtful, hardly anyone plays HoI4

>spamming
no one cares

Then stop doing it?

/pol/ was a mistake.

non-european mankind was a mistake

SHUT UP YOU DIRTY KIKE

Steamcordplaza, leftypol, CTR and degenerate antifa's BTFO
So lets make new rules for the next OP
>posting about your game as a nig, chink or whatever nation is banned, only white nations are allowed to be played and posted. If you want to play as a non-white, then keep it to yourself and don't tell the entire world the degenerate you are
>same applies to purposely helping non-whites as white nations
The future looks bright me mates

>>/pol/
45% of the worlds population has internet access, thats over 3 billion people. Please stop spamming beta shit as a means to compensate for your raging cuckold fetish and inability to have sexual relations with women

>lol y u so triggered
That isn't a quality post. It's a nonargument that makes you sound like a 13 year old, and not a smart one. It's objectively cancer. I assumed you were being ironic for your own sake.

>ywn be this /comfy/ while operating
thoughts?

Be back in an hour, out for lunch.

I predate Steam and therefore Steamcordplaza, and am less attempting to "shit up" the OP than to actually get it updated, since everyone else was too lazy to do so. As far as Aurora and DW, honestly at this point it looks to me like there's maybe 2 guys arguing for it and 2 or 3 arguing against it. What would I replace it with, presuming I do remove them? Especially Distant Worlds. Do I drag Rome back? Either way I'm not going to do anything to them for now simply because it seems to me that most people don't care. It'd be a lot easier if we had some way to find out how many people actually do care but I dunno. Give it a bit to see how the """argument""" pans out.

The sheer number of brazilians here seems to speak otherwise.

So should it go into the mod archive? Where's the archivelad?

>The sheer number of brazilians
Again, you're probably the only one
You do know 'Alex Grandi' is just some dude off facebook, right?

>this thread right now
>literally a handful of edgelords jacking each other off because a liberal said something about someone who was roleplaying

You seem confused, so I'll explain it to you again.
Triggering people isn't the purpose of the post, it's a benefit. If on topic posts also trigger people we don't want here then it's a good thing, because then those people will either assimilate to our way of life or leave. You even said you agreed that the biography of the country was epic, therefore you'd be one of the people not triggered by it?

>slavs and spics
>brazilians
[source needed]
The vast majority are Anglos sheerly due to the amount of based Americans there is on the internet, and we all know only white Americans would reach Veeky Forums to begin with.
>trusting 3rd world data
cuck

>you're probably the only one
>be back for lunch
Thought I made it pretty obvious I'm from China, unless you meant 'non-white people', in which case my sister was also around until a few years ago. Also why would anyone pretend to be a spic?

>Give me a description for it, preferably under 200 character.
This mod merges the AAR and NWO mods allowing play from 1914 to 1991.

Important Distant worlds and Aurora poll
strawpoll.me/12103302
strawpoll.me/12103302
strawpoll.me/12103302

hi MemeSupreme

Wrong.
I know at least 7 others. **plus me**