FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Out of all the games to latch onto why'd they pick this game? Why not Hotline Miami, or Dark Souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/gq8W/
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=39797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happened to body odor rabbit

I'm honestly quite amazed Hotline Miami had less staying power than FNAF. Out of sight out of mind, I suppose.

GMF.

I suppose the lack of furry anthropomorphic characters or loud noises is also a part of this. Hotline Miami doesn't tap into the same innate autism that FNAF and Sonic do.

Hotline Miami had a lot of shit to talk about in the first game and still after the second game, though. It's weird because FNAF is really shallow in terms of ambiguity or content density, with Hotline Miami and Dark Souls providing more room for debate while being less popular.

i want you all in my bed no homo.

Nobody wants to be in your bed, homo.

Dark Souls is extremely popular, though. The lengthy timeline of the series ensures enough time to build up a stable and devoted userbase. It's almost a self-sustaining meme at this point, much moreso than FNAF.

Here's some google shit, for what it's worth.

Hotline miami has an average player story completion rate of roughly 45% because of the skill curve required near the end of each chapter. The percentage for fnaf games on average (excluding world and sister location) is nearly at 80% (only drops to 60% after including world and SL) because progression eventually is beaten by rng instead of actual skill. This is epitomized by how the most difficult nights and sequences are only due to rng feeds into just brute forcing a way through instead of figuring out how to improve on earlier attempts.

The souls series (and bloodborne) has an increasing average completion rate starting at 60% for demons' and the first dark souls, then 75% for dark souls 2 and bloodborne, then 90% for dark souls 3. This is also in scale with how much traction it's been gaining over the years.

There's your info to work with. Taken from mostly from steam statistics and user review.

>/5N@F/ - videogame statistics
I fall in love just a little bit more with this general each day.
Everyday is a lesson in different things.

>Midnight Animal coming out never.
At least we have the wildlife comics

More lolbit.

Why is she cosplaying as Mr. Rogers?

I wish there were a reliable indicator for the number of people pick up a game from extremely reduced Steam sales or gifting, but never do anything beyond installing it and staring wistfully at the launch icon while considering their backlog.

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood

>she will never be your neighbor

Because she's a good neighbor and it's a wonderful day in Fazbear Hills

Steamspy?

She likes pudding.

I miss when voicefags would take swings at other OCfag comics and stories. Didn't realize I missed it till I listened to those audio versions of Mizu's stuff.

>You will never spend a wonderful day with your neighbor Ms. Lolbit
>You will never be invited into her home to look at her neat train set (train simulator?)
>You will never see Ms. Lolbit in her indoor sneakers

picosong.com/gq8W/

Wanna give a mirror instead?

Hey, sooo....

Booru.
And sorry again.

Neat

Tasty chicken breasts

/40818222/weiv/ten.ytiniffaruf.www//:ptth

You're a cheeky one, I'll give you that.

>Ms. lolbit's Land of Make Believe is accessed through a VR pod known as TROLLEY
Welp, time to watch some old Mr. Rogers episodes and an episode or two of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

Who is this "Bunner"?

>freckles
>huge tits
Yes

That's someone's Toy Bonnie OC.

May or may not have found the booru from elsewhere and thought of it as a fnaf-centered e6.
Or a lurker, one of those things. Still, cute blon.

It's a trap! Lolbit will use it to imprint itself in your brain so you can't ever leave them!

I thought you said it was a trap.

Not a feminine male, but a situation in which people lie in wait to make a surprise attack

That's what I meant.
I meant "I thought you said it was a trap." as a you make it sound bad type of thing.

God damn I'm such a sucker for freckles, great job.

YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A TULPA

I would.

Neat, titties. Thanks repairfeggit, and don't be so hard on yourself.

I'd consider it.

>Lolbit taking over a brain in data form
Why didn't the SL animatronics do that? It's clear that they have two discrete, separable parts; the physical animatronic body and the data that actually makes them up; voice, programming, motivation, possibly lost souls, etc. exists as data, data in that piece of hardware you had to carry in night 5, and possibly inside the endoskeletons.

Couldn't there be some way to put that data inside of and in control of a human brain? I understand it's a silly, flawed idea that relies on animatronics performing brain surgery and transhumanism, but is it any more flawed or silly than several endoskeletons mashed together "scooping" a human body hollow then shoving itself inside?

Unless they had played Soma and knew how copying data actually works, of course, but something could probably be figured out. Just shoving those chips their data is stored on directly into Eggs' brain or something.

>Instead of making robot spaghetti and living in the night guard, they upload themselves into his mind
>They talk to him when he's awake and make him have hallucinations
>Like shoulder angels they keep trying to convince him to stuff a certain way
>At night they materialize in his dreams

To everyone who answered to pleas for old /5N@F/ stuff last thread, thank you very much.
I think I've managed to recover half of what I lost, already.

No ports or anything to work with. It would be just as effective as throwing a battery at your phone and expecting it to charge.
The Ennard plan at least allows then to become like a skeleton for the skin-suit, much like how they were already Endoskeletons for suits before. They just all became one Endoskeleton and Eggs became the suit.

We need some spooky mind-waves now

Missed you and your chicken titties

If I was any good at writing I would give it a shot.

Nice water gun.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=39797

Why did you stick a pipe on the end of your pistol?

nani?

I was having fun, and then you put in a shitty long-dead meme, you incompetent fuck

I think that's a broken fluorescent tube.

Have I done something to wrong you, Starchy?

I wanna fuck that wolf.

Don't yiff Zabivaka™, you'll make Putin cry.

That's borderline experimental.

Did Bombay commission you to do this?
It has three of his favorite things in it; black people, futa and fat chicks

Why did Starchy go fucking insane? He was so nice and drew nice things and now he's scaring me.

It's like if Panels came back and started drawing hardcore buttfucking.

You know how when you hang out with people too much you stop remembering to keep things a secret? It's like that, but only everything's a meme now instead of just a few.

Don't worry user, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just having a laugh.

Potato, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

What if its a cry for help?

ded thred
ded kids

ded meme

This is why I haven't tried to read most of the spooky shit created by the writefags since SL was released. The concept of having your mind taken over by an evil force is unsettling enough to get past the whole "haha these chuck e cheese robots are so dumb" barrier. And it's sort of a central part of how the game ended.

>The early days of /5N@F/ will never come back

/5N@F/ as a whole has sort of turned into a themed-OCfaggotry thread. The games are shallow and trying to piece together the lore is a futile task because Scott throws in asspull twists and retcons into every game.

Has anyone written about that yet? Not that I'm into that kind of stuff, I'm just curious.

Have a Freddy fondant.

And his counterpart.

I wouldn't know. I'm too much of a pussy to check anything explicitly labelled as spook. Well, except for that one story Lovecraftfag wrote about the two technicians getting murdered by Ballora and Funtime Foxy.

Well, I'm sure that one wasn't too bad. I'm confident that you can read more.

Funny you would say that, I'm writing something about it right now

thpose reminds me of that guy who put his cats in socks and fotographed them

I don't understand why this bake shop in Michigan made a shitload of FNAF cake stuff, but at least it's pretty cool.

Good morning Tiger Cubs! Oh goodness, are you still in bed? A perfectly good Saturday morning is going to waste, one we can fill with fitness and fun! Now toss off those covers and let's get hygienic and get active! Come on, Mr. Sun's smiling down and we shouldn't just ignore him!

Can we all agree that Scott's World was the best arc?

>FNAF 1: Phantom Pizza
>FNAF 2: Battery Tendency
>FNAF 3: Springsuit Crusader
>FNAF 4: Fredbear is not Crash
>FNAF World: Vento Uneccesario
>FNAF Sister Location: Retcon Ocean

I've been awake for more than 9 hours

>that part where William and Michael fused into one body
>that part in "Miguel Schmidt" where the Puppet killed Circus Baby

Some real fucking bullshit

Night shift or just insomnia?

Not him but I can't sleep much either.

Go away, you furball. Leave me here to die

Silencer? So she's the silent type who kills fast and painless type?

What the hell is going on here?

I think Kitten is shitposting at spambots

Honestly you can just open the comments on the booru and have a nice time, it's quite relaxing.