Can you believe this?

Class A Amateur drift" master "
Holy shit now I have heard it all
haggardracing.com/pages/drift-team-haggard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5fWf8fM8s
youtube.com/watch?v=qLFRI1RWQ8A
google.com/maps/place/41°52'22.6"N 73°21'37.4"W/@41.8728714,-73.361334,115m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x89e784063fc9e41d:0x1bfc61a1475e60fc!7e2!8m2!3d41.872943!4d-73.360397?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=aoErWThOHhg
youtube.com/watch?v=AoKNMBYBtQU
youtu.be/1T6zS27Lw9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy kek that's hilarious

These guys are a joke

fuckn hate these cunts so much

everyone does

Is it because they make mad bank doing what they love whilst you piss away your life here?

ORION DAJNOWICZ?

Is he a fucking Polish nigger? What the fuck is going on? I want off this timeline.

atleast their doing what they want.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm jealous of the lifestyle they've achieved. I wish I could live off YouTube bucks and just hoon around in shitboxes all day. Really I do.

However that doesn't fuel my dislike for them. My dislike comes from the fact that they're dangerous and clueless. Orion also comes off as an elitist prick. I'd probably hang out with Cam though.

I should add I haven't watch their new stuff. I kind of switched over to rudfuck and tommy's shit.

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with drifting? That looks like a perfectly good track for some high speed hooning

I like them, remind me of me and my friends before everyone moved all over for college

don't get me wrong drifting is fun as fuck American's in general has ruined the drifting scene.

It looks fucking sick when the japanese do it, but once we got our dirty fucking hands on it, it went tos hit.

The issue is that American's pull their drifting inspiration from those famous Japanese touge vids where they aren't even drifting, they are just driving hard and happen to occasionally drift as a part of their skillset. What these idiots are doing is exclusively drifting

Yeah, it's not like the Japanese invented exhibition drifting or anything.

im pretty sure that these threads are started by haggard garage

top shill phaggot

HAPPENING

ORION DROPPED THE DEETS

ROLLINTWINTURBO5 hours ago (edited)

honestly cam and dyllan stole the weed , its pretty obvious at this point , its been on video , but see thats the problem right there. alex had hidden cameras set up in a shared bedroom. he has naked pics of dyllan and we had to get lawyers involved. He also setup electrocution traps on his drawers... if you ask me having HIDDEN cameras and electric traps in a shared house is wayyyy more fucked up than pinching someones weed on top of the fact that he bummed cams and dyllans weed all the time and never gave any back , its a tricky situation from the get go but im sick of hearing about it. everyone is at fault here , but like i said , not only is it illegal af to have hidden cameras but its way more fucked up than pinching weed.

hes lucky we didnt go through with pressing charges because its a minimum 5 years in jail for class A voyeurism , but i decided to give him a break even tho he fuckin stabbed me in the back and got us kicked out of the cornwall house. jail isnt something id wish upon someone who i once called a "friend". theres alot more to the story but thats the basics.

>from those famous Japanese touge vids where they aren't even drifting
Yeah they never skid on purpose or anything...

Can people like you just shut the fuck up and keep your conjecture to yourself? thanks

who the fuck is haggard even

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5fWf8fM8s

seriously shut up

fucking potheads

thats not drifting dumbass

then what is it? driving in reverse?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLFRI1RWQ8A

thats not drifting you mong

>we

>Drama over stealing each other's dope
Jesus Christ, what a bunch of pathetic fuckwits

google.com/maps/place/41°52'22.6"N 73°21'37.4"W/@41.8728714,-73.361334,115m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x89e784063fc9e41d:0x1bfc61a1475e60fc!7e2!8m2!3d41.872943!4d-73.360397?hl=en Heres their address for their gay "HQ" lmao should mail them car repair books for dummies or some shit.

their turbo grand marquis was fuckin sick

>wuz
>drifters n shiet

not the person your replied to but yes it is. It's called manji

youtube.com/watch?v=aoErWThOHhg

Fucking faggots, if you live with room mates and you can't handle your room mate pinching some weed from you, you either should not tell your room mates that you have weed, buy a safe, or just fucking share with each other like normal humans

thats their old house bud, they dont live there anymore

I want to find this wanna be pole and talk to his parents about how hes such a degenerate

the kid who got his weed stolen is from Greenwich, Connecticut.

Go ahead and google that town and youll see why that lil prick couldnt handle it. it's literally one of the wealthiest towns in CT.

his place is in Wallingford, CT so go for it.

His parents live in Torrington, CT but he lives in Rocky Hill, CT.

Oh I'm from Maryland I have tons of experience with faggots like this

OH LOOK ITS THE THIRD HAGGARD GARAGE POST IN 2 DAYS

HI HAGGARD GARAGE

DID YOU KNOW ADVERTISING THROUGH THREADS IS AGINST THE RULES

nice, my dad moved to Nottingham a couple of months ago. Nice lil jewish neighborhood, even tho we arent jewish at all.

post proof it's actually them. ( i dislike their channel as well) but I think someone is just shitposting.

Proof?

watch any of their recent vids. They live in an apartment complex. Im pretty sure they got kicked out of that house due to this he even mentions it right there

Thanks. I don't keep up with their vids but every once in a while I check up on them to see if anything noteworthy happened. I live in the same town they're all from and for the most part can pick out where they've lived or their family lives just because I know the town. Figures I figured out where they live and they get kicked out lol. Not a big surprise tho. Thanks for setting me straight man.

wait youre from Torrington?

anyway, they live in Rocky Hill now. and their shop is on the Durham/Wallingford line. DINATALE RENTALS to be specific.

I live in CT as well.

Yeah. From Torrington. Hopefully gonna move up north to Vermont or New Hampshire or maybe Maine. Fuck this state. And Malloy.

>hidden cameras and electrocution traps for some fucking weed

Where all my CT fags at im in Orange and go to a local uni in New Haven about to graduate in a few months though

wew lad Im in Milford. I think I know where you go lel.

Its the 2nd cheapest one out of the 4. Heres a second hint just because I want more views youtube.com/watch?v=AoKNMBYBtQU

I remember Rudnik being on that list as well, wonder why he's not there anymore.

lmao yea he was for sure, so was that faggot tony

>electrocution traps
What? Did he seriously hide metal objects and energize them at 120 VAC hoping for someone to brush against them and be grounded if they try to steal his weed? Can't that be seen as attempted murder?

well he's not on haggard anymore duh.

it has something to do with orion hiding money from Rudnick when the channel started making some money, rudnick found out, bailed and made his own channel aka Ricer Miata

no, he was "added to the team" way after the fact, although what you said is accurate.

one day, maybe just one day, ill become a Class A Supreme Master Drift Master, just like the cool kids

nah they just all seem like cunts, my hatred towards them has nothing to do with cars.

i did this too, i really hate they nigger onion.

>haggard garage
Quit bringing a dead meme back from the dead
Rodknock left because new guys started showing up in the crew that had toxic personalities and went off to do better things
Alex left because his shit kept getting stolen in the house
Grillo isn't around because of the new cunts showing up

Does anyone know anything about that Japanese guy who hangs out with them? He barely speaks English and it seems like they're complete dicks to him. He has a shitty ass S13 that they convinced him to put a ton of money into. What the fuck is his deal?

Im curious
>Why would he have to set up a trap if it never happened before.
>I agree with the voyerism aspect but its tech still "his" space. Can you be arrested for having cameras in your own house?
>Haggard garage is trashy and this proves it.Totally shit PR...this kind of sets where this will go into the future. Nobody big willwant haggard because of this trash...shit like this doesnt happen to legit racing teams.

and no onion on damage control going
"WELL EVERYONE AT FAULT" DOESN'T mean shit. That being said...KUDOS to him for being a bro about it and realizing Alex was only retaliating. Hell I dont even think onion is really the worst out of the group. I have shit impressions of brenden, cam and dylan

plus one karma point for onion

Alex is a fucking cunt.

Yeah I don't know what the fuck is going on with him. He can barely speak nevermind speak english. He communicates in just gibberish and squeals

They used to be good, back before the money ruined them.

mo money mo problems

You said it bud.

They started being shit after the protege turbo build.

>As one of the founders of Haggard Garage, nothing turns Orion's gears more than some mean peels, some Mint drift action and some hot tire rubber flying through the air. Orion has been drifting for three years, drifting only in his 100% customized drift rockets made inside the one and only Haggard Garage. Traveling New England and shredding tires is a passion Haggard Racing Co and Orion Dajnowicz share, shredding some of the meanest solo and tandem drift tracks that exist. Fun fact: Orion has successfully drifted every track in New England. From the OG "Little Miata That Could" to the S14, Orion shreds it all.

What is this cancer?

These guys are the reason why insurance is so fucking high for young adults.

What fags.

they are all cucks

I honestly don't really envy these YouTube kids, they put their lives on display and people internet stalk them and their families.

this

>USA
>not inventing drift after a piss poor attempt at an idea by nips

youtu.be/1T6zS27Lw9k

They're literally an inbred group of white-trash retards who pretend they understand cars. Not to mention they're total cunts

JUST