PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-bossbannerhax (menuhax for 11.2) has been released.
-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw
-Soundhax, the new most accessible entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cruel/freeshop
youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/
psvitaiso.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

censored

now what?

github.com/cruel/freeshop

my question is: where do I get keys? and do I need new keys for each title I want to download? I don't know much about freeshop, just bought a 3DS

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

Switchax releasing Christmas 2019

is updating to the latest ofw a safe way of unhacking a wii u? i havent touched it since i did anything with it, and all i did with it was loadiine. i remember waiting for hykem's exploit and then it happened? my settings page says 5.5.1 U.

>not summer

back to re.ddit

keys from 3ds.titlekeys.com
scan the qr code
most eshop titles are available with freeshop

Posting again for everyone to see,

So in my haste to find FBI and my homebrew apps from system transferring over to my n3DS, I somehow came up with the grand plan of moving over my 3DS folder and Nintendo 3DS folder from the new untouched 3DS' initial micro SD, after I had went through the trouble of system transferring and moving all my data from the old SD card to the new SD card.

....I think I just remembered I should still have the original Nintendo 3DS and 3DS folders on my computer. Right now I'm restoring my system via hourglass 9 so as soon as that's over, I'm gonna salvage those folders.

Sometimes, it pays to rant and externalize your thoughts.

I'm not a normie, but I haven't had a nintendo device since my DS and Wii

thanks!

why fuck /nintyg/ ?

Very true. Summer 2020 as the opening ceremonies for the Olympics begin

5.5.1 is the latest and hackable

IOSU is here

/hbg/ wii u pastebin is shit

Use these guides for usb installs
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/

get tickets from wiiuiso

5.5.1 is current, you can't "unhack" it because loadiine isn't even a hack.

I have to download keys per each title? can't I download all keys of for example EU region?

you didn't read the OP so you are a retard and/or normalfag

Is there a waning moon/rising sun .cia yet?

that actually makes sense. all i have on my sd card is folders for loadiine and the homebrew launcher. i can just throw a blank card in the wiiu and itll rebuild the file structure normally right?

qr code will link to a bin file that has all keys (that 3ds.titlekeys.com currently has available)

you can check which titlekeys are missing at 3ds.jdbye.com

Where can i get games for my Vita?

You don't even need to rebuild anything, but yeah. Just delete all the stuff and start from scratch if you want to use USB loading and/or Haxchi.

how important is MicroSD speed for the 3DS? can I just buy the cheapest?

i'm just trying to reset the wiiu to factory settings without bricking anything but it seems im just paranoid. i'm selling it actually which is why i'm doing this. thanks for the help!

Yeah as long as it isnt some Chinese knock off

Is there a way to convert nds files to cia?

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/

/hbg/ seems to not give a shit about the Vita anymore.

About to HB my ds for the first time how hard is it to fuck it up using the 3ds,guide

also here
psvitaiso.com/

why isn't the dns setting working on my internet connection, does my wii u need to be homebrewed first?

Thanks

I'm going to make the jump tomorrow from one 3DS to another. I've got everything backed up with JKSM, but I was wondering - how do I reset the original 3DS to default settings? I don't want to get rid of the CFW or anything like that. What would a re-format do?

What good vita games are there where you can just jump in at night and play something quick. not a jrpg but maybe a fighting game or a dungeon crawler, rouge like.

Is it possible to run Decrypt9 without CFW, just homebrew? Alternatively, is there a way to dump NDS/3DS roms on a 3DS without Decrypt9?

Asking because I helped someone setup soundhax to dump some rare NDS roms, but he's too scared to hack it further for CFW.

No
Maybe, think it's broken as fuck, though.

long ass time since i actually did wii hacking and im about to install cIOS d2x v10. however since its been such a long ass time i dont have a nand backup no more. but i do have bootmii installed.
ill probably use hackmii to update bootmii to the latest version and probably the hbc too.
now a question if anyone knows.
since the hbc does not have the option to boot into bootme for me how do i boot into it without the hbc? is it just holding reset while starting? i know bootmii is still there since i never actually did a system update so boot2 is still as it was.

Actually, scratch that. We've got arm9 code execution on every firmware now so it might be possible but I'm not sure how worth it it is.

Oh shit grand kingdom looks good.

i downloaded the dlc and updates for fe birthright and freeshop is confirming that i did. just earlier today the extra saveslots were there but i started to play again now where i left off, chapter 6, and its only giving me the option to choose defend hoshido. what didi do wrong?

nvm i already found my answer. apparently bootmii will autoskip to the system menu if a certain folder and files isnt present on the sdcard and it can be started regardless of that through the hbc by holding a certain button combination even if it does not show up.
welp.

So how is RetroArch these days on the vita? can it play snes/PlayStation games good? I care more so for snes.

who wants a chicken sandwhich inside their urethra

ehh ill take it i guess

>he doesn't wear a buttplug while playing his hacked console of preference
smdh

Is LumaUpdater safe yet?

And... it didn't work. I have the folders on my microSD card, but I don't have my games. Are my save files doomed? Gone forever?

How do you play ds games on a hacked cfw 3ds?

you guys know eny retarded friendly guide to DS game on the 3DS?

is DLC on the freeshop and if not how do i get DLC?

by buying a flashcart.
technically there is a homebrew for loading nds roms from sd but its incredibly bad. only like 5 games even work and are really slow and you cannot save.

get a flashcart theyre like 10 bucks.

Buy a flashcard.

Controller icon on bottom screen of freeshop. If you have any dlc for that game already you will have to delete it and redownload.

kek we are retard buddies

Trying to homebew. How do i tell if my 2ds is the new or old model

yes dlc is on the freeshop.
you can isntall games fully updated and with all available dlc by pressing X on it in the list. or you can go into the downloaded games list and some warning signs show you which games have dlc and updates available to download.

ayy

kek

mong

olia

mong

not an argument

is your 2ds a n3dsxl?

Can we play DLC on the Wii U yet? I obviously mean without the legit buying everything bullshit, been out for like 6 months.

Can homebrew on the wii u be used with an external harddrive? I don't have an sd card that's big enough for games.

What is, objectively, the comfiest game on the 3ds that isn't AC or HM?

story of seasons
fantasy life

comfy/10

Pokemon

Rune Factory

Seriously this. I got my shit done like 2 weeks ago and I've spent the time sperging out playing a shit ton of old DS games that were on my CycloDS Evolution. I spent an entire day downloading a ton of 3DS games and now I'm still playing Strange Journey. Still worth it but man it's comfy playing them on my N3DSxl.

which flashcarts are the good ones? Are there any that work with the n3ds?

Nds-card.com

Thanks!

Guys, I currently only have 1 SD card, which im unsing for my Wii U, if back up the files in it, can i format it to use it on the 3DS? Like, Can i switch between them until i get another one?

Help

I assume I have to reinstall freeshop from freeshop.pw to get the auto-updates working again?

My latest installed version is 2.1.3. Installed it before the DMCA.

yea you gotta install manually

This site looks so unrefined. Is it even safe to put card info onto this to buy a flashcart?

Is 75 USD a good deal for a used O3DS XL?
It's only on 9.9 and its from a family friend and they don't use it anymore so I might buy it off them to play with another 3DS

I did and got mine no problem. Use a prepaid card if you really don't want too. I know few other people in this general who used it too

its basically the only safe place to buy a flashcart and get a real one.

you can try your luck with amazon or ebay but youll most likely be ripped off.

Dumb question but I'm curious, are these flashcarts available that will play 3ds games without hacking/cfw?

Im pretty sure thats impossible

Makes sense

>sighax gone from news

Well alright. Out of pic related which one should I buy? Each one of them has essentially the same description but some have slightly less "features"

Is the final fantasy 1 that's only available on the nip eshop available in English?

Nobody can implement it anyway and nobody has bootroms, ever.

get the save dongle it's my favorite flash cart cause it has dong in the name

I got the R4i GOLD, but its really a matter of preference

Can I emulate stuff (GBA etc) on vita yet?

Can someone share a .cia of a VC inject of Super 3D Noah's Ark? Love the port on steam and I would like to play it

Honestly made me chuckle

If it's just preference ill just get the gold, too, since it's just ten bucks

DQ8 WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the easiest way to set up romhacks on o3ds? NTR has been a bitch to get to actually work on my device, tried a few older ntr.bin versions and CIAs.

I've followed the guide to hack my 3DS, do I need to do something extra to run Japanese games or can I just install a Japanese .cia and it'll work?

your saves will have transferred with the system data, you will have to reinstall all the games though.

Guys,I'm upgrading to a 128gig card. Does it make a difference if it's Micro/Adapter or normal SD?

should be fine. device is region free on a9lh basically

>Finally get homebrew working
>PC SD slot stops working

Why I must suffer