/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Mod Info if you put this here try to get it right goddammit gotta do everything myself
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Aside from the $10 cost of the base game, there are about $100 in allegedly must-have cash shop purchases for a competitive player. However, other large advantages can be gained from spending hundreds more in the cash shop. If you're casual you don't have to spend at all.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
>duplicates and outdated stuff just come on
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Another shit thread: >165376404

Now keep fighting about avatarfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good OP

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM

Quality

:ok_hand:

First avatarfag to posts has to quit BDO and kill themselves

So how are you guys enjoying [game content]? I really liked this cool [game area]!

See
Kys

>avatarfag
>literally no character in post
retard

>Buttmad avatarfag
Quit the game and KILL YOURSELF

>Talks about autism
>Has E-relationships which all failed
>Can't stop ERPing
5/7

you cannot kill that which is already dead

>E relationships
Ahahaha hahahahaha Jesus Christ
Why even live?

what is your problem with me again user?

>quality OP
is obese ranger back?

How mad are you?

One Mentor
One Cock
Defeat

Enjoy this avatar-less content user! Hopefully it helps you calm down a bit. Pop some prozac, it may help your fits of autistic rage.

obsessed much?

as someone who hung out with cyclops person to person, they are very nice, I don't understand why someone would post such mean things about them, you sound like a stalker

Keep being mad retard

You must be that retard that can't smile.
Why are you trying to defend yourself by pretending to be someone else?

Deep breaths, user, we're going to get through this together.

I'm defending them because we are friends

>The truth
>Mean
Did you also see his irl picture with him looking like a washed up shaggy?

Even friends can be wrong, pal.

>We
You can't be friends with self fuckface

>So mad that their getting called on their faggy avatar ERP jerk circle shit
It's okay user I'm sure gw2g will be happy to include you in their shit

This is some fucking cringeworthy stalking.

Why is this one guy so committed to killing this general? Did cyclops turn him down or something? She doesn't even turn niggers down.
LOL

>Has to pretend that someone is stalking them to downplay their own retarded autism
Yeah keep going user, we all believe you

Yet it was all posted in the thread by himself boohoo. And what do I get from stalking some basement dweller?

post said pic

can we like talk ingame or something if you are really this upset with me you have to bring up things that don't even have to do with bdog or even my avatarfagging in bdog

the only place my pic has been posted is the discord I run, and gw2g, so thats REALLY cringy as said

it was posted on gw2g, I've only blogged a couple things here, none of which you've shitposted about yet

again

come talk to me ingame or even on discord "Oothier / Drosera#7990" if you're going to keep being a cuckold

you already know I won't stop posting even if you "bully" me, if you can even call it that

THIS IS A GAME GENERAL NOT YOUR FUCKING SOCIAL CLUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

How fucking delusional can you be to actually think that it's one guy? Jesus Christ you are such a fucking autistic piece of shit.

>Nobody likes your posts
>You keep posting
Why?
Is it actual autism?

what are you going to do? stop me? I can't stop you if you'd like to shitpost about me, and I didn't ask you to stop, I asked to talk ingame

>more than one person can't message me
lol?

I thought he looked very handsome.

>keeps insisting it's more than one guy
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I don't want to meet you in game you'll fag up and ERP at me.

Post it.
I need a good laugh.

>get confronted by avatarfag
>pussy out

>One guy can't stop posting
lol?
>Keeps insiting it's one guy
The autist doth avatar too much, methinks

I haven't avatarposted once
also
>what is using a mobile or vpn that is literally built into most browsers nowadays
nice defense retard

I'm not going to stop, sorry

I don't even post enough for you to get triggered and I stopped blogging here after finding a better place, so you are just bringing up months old drama and looking like an asshole in the process

maybe lurk more

>Being so delusional that you think everyone that doesn't agree with you is one person
Yes, user. Everyone is just one person. You're the only person posting here besides me. I'm pretending to be cringeclops and I'm also pretending to be cringeclops haters. I'm also avatarsorc, obeseranger, faggotgiant, and uglymusa.

its time to stop posting
let it die
quit bumping

I guess this thread is just going to be arguing 100% of the time then since you're so adamant about shitting up the thread like It's your duty. Thanks for your posts.

What?

Blogging is against the rules retard

You purposely want to ruin threads? Just stop posting.
Literally nobody likes you, your character, or your autistic posts.

I guess so, maybe get a better handle on your emotions and one day you can become a better person like me

yea so I stopped :)

I don't want to stop posting I like this community, even if everyone hates me at least its someone to gang up on so you can all hate me together :)

>you already know I won't stop posting even if you "bully" me
Sad sob has nowhere else to go.

>I like this community
So you ruin it?
Nobody likes you, stop posting.

>lots of implications
ok user

doubleposts like clockwork

Rabid delusions like clockwork

>Autism

see

You're in Denali

He won't believe you, you are on another browser or using a vpn or photoshop.

>There's no possible way that it can be two people can there? Nah it has to be one person. That way I have an argument as to why I'm not autistic

see

someone put this general out of its misery please

>not a single post about the game in the entire general
good job all

It's be fine if autistic retards didn't shitposts with their stupid fucking characters

>being this much of a cuck
nobody even posted their character this general

>Didn't even reply to my third post as it goes against his theory
sick
If only it was that easy. Avatarsorc will just come and bump the thread to keep it alive.
Blame cringe "It's my right to post here even though no one likes me!" clops

there hasnt even been a post about the game,
let alone a picture,
let alone a picture about a character,
let alone a picture about a character being used as an avatar

go to bed alex

>Blame cringe "It's my right to post here even though no one likes me!" clops
get off of his cock already dude, you and whoever else hates him have made him post more in the last hour than he has in the last month

Who is alex? Also that's because no one wants to post due to the arguing. And everyone wants to argue due to the avatarfags that have been here for threads on threads for weeks on weeks and people are tired of seeing them. People avatarfag assumedly because they want attention and some intentionally do it at the expense of others.

If they stop for good then we can actually start talking about the game.

kys
avatarfags are more preferable to this since you can filter them

>he actually believes this

>It's only okay when avatarfags ruin the general
You can't filter people who don't post the same images. That means you can only filter avatarsorc.

>IC oldfags shitpost a couple threads back
>Sudden autismal hostility against resident waifuposters

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

go to bed alex

Can't even shitposts with a new image holy fuck user

>Waifuposters
None of the characters posted here are waifu material. All dumpster characters. IC was probably when this general peaked with waifuposting. It's been shit since they left

lmao this is basically what happened with gw2g as well and look at it now
classic desu

is it even possible to make a cute sorc?

but I've never posted that pic before

unless you are upset about it being a few days old, then you probably have autism like me

How does anyone find that attractive?
Please to fuck tell me this is ironic

You are your shitty avatarerp brigade did this
Fucking autistic desu

BEHOLD

20+ avatars posted at once, weep and tremble /bdog/

I think she looks alright, I just had to change stuff like cut her hair and give her a blind eye from all the gay roleplay I do

a lot of people ERP with me, but I just assume they have no standards

This general needs to be purged
Fucking disgusting

why are the /gw2g/ rapefugees shitting up this general so much

ooth, why do you keep replying you big dummy?

here's another one just for you
lmao there is something to be said for people who legit get upset about stuff over the internet but since you're just shitposting it's pretty boring t b q h w u f a m

he's ~*chaotic neutral*~

You honestly need to think about buying a rope, putting it around your neck, and jumping off something

Nice bait, here's your you.

I miss Baka posters the most

She looks even fucking worse now. Jesus Christ you truly look as autistic as you act.

Mods need to start doing there JOB
Avataring is literally against the rules

sorry, I'm just in a posting mood I guess

get over it?

What staff are you using?

;0
dont tell anyone
here i am avataring again!

You should go back to the drawing board. Maybe play a game where you can't make customize characters. Yours is trash

How about you get over a stool. Preferably with a noose around your neck.

Take your Instagram shit and fuck off

Yeah I've tried (read: not posted) but avatarsorc necrobumps it when it's finally on its death throes. Once a good effort, now an instrument of evil.

It's the dandelion staff