pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed)

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21271/
reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3y5zs5/what_are_the_console_commands_to_fix_npcs_stuck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha first :)

send help

>can command random automatron in my settlement
>can't assign it
>try to travel with it
>send curie to settlement i'm in
>automatron still not working correctly
>take it out back and shoot it
>talk to curie to travel with her
>travel together
>normal dialogue happens
>game still acting as if someone is talking
>no subtitles or dialogue actually happening
>try to skip it
>nothing happens
>walk away from curie to get out of dialogue
>game acts like I never asked to travel together
fucking fallout 4

That last thread must have archived the second someone made a new thread.

>there's two /fog/s

And this is why I hate making new threads, even when I announce it

It's all just based on postings in the forums and chance, since we waited until 769 posts and page 10. This one's earlier than the other one, so this is the one people should be using.

Something about his legs look really off to me

Trash is right. Tank top and half unzip ty.

Meaning unzipped like they're still wearing the top half or unzipped with it off and tied around one's waist?

Is there even a mod that does the latter?

>Be raider slumming around south boston
>zipped out on some psycho
>starting to come down
>ohfuck.png
>head hurts so i go outside my shack to get >some flat beer out of a mailbox
>hear stomping from down the street
>whatthefuckisthat.jpg
>ready my pipe rifle with butthole tighter than a vault door
>peek into alleyway and see huge dude in power armor fist fighting a bunch of bloatflies
>i hear a clicking noise from his wrist - big guy >sees me and instantly fuckin charges me
>ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck.xml
>my brain cannot even
>big motherfucker has a jet pack and is flying
>hear a huge clunk
>teddy bear flies past me at incredible speed
>"dude is shooting at me with garbage"
>lighter hits me in the knee
>turn over to see him descending over me
>urinate.exe
>impact shatters my pelvis and left arm
>try to crawl away screaming but sound is muffled due to lungs being filled with blood
>hes standing over me just clicking on his wrist watch
>super sledge appears in his hands
>out of corner of my eye see synth in duster and trillby
>"Who do you think actually won the war? No one, I guess."

Unzipped to just under the tits but with a tank top underneath. Vault Suits would be sweaty.

I'd take a waist wrapped top half though. Mechanic girls are life. Take this shit tier dA thing as a idea.

That actually sounds like what I do in the city area because all those raiders are like level 20 tops

>Flying around / sprinting
>Using my powered fists only
>Flying up and jumping down on raiders like I'm metal Mario

dead

>The Institute was originally going to have an asston of flatscreens and flatscreen computers, but they were all cut

Huh. I guess they couldn't have been assed to make a new flash system when interacting with those computers.

There's a whole fucking bunch of them left over, with tons of different desktop "themes"

Most of them are just cogs and gears

Someone please give me a clue as to why I don't have loading screen text. Just (lookup failed). Any ideas on what mod fucked this?

Diamond city had jumbotrons at one point

So after the second encounter with "Out of Memory!" in regards to Fallout New Vegasn I decied to look up the 4GB New Vegas. I want to know how this exe will work with NVSE as I have several mods I don't want to get rid of.

it automatically loads NVSE

Perfect, I'll set NMM to default that. Thanks.

any waifu guides?

>Download a body replacer
>Download skin textures
>Install slutwear
>????

I don't know how to make NMM set up FNV4GB, changing the directory resets it to Fallout vanilla each time

>exit nmm
>open it again
>shows up in the launch options now

Where can I find Curie lewds?

Should I follow the Fear and Loathing guide? Is the pastebin for FO3/NV going to be updated soon?

make them yourself?

I fast traveled to Sanctuary Hills and then used a bed to get rid of a radiation storm so I could work on my settlement. When I woke up a hostile Deacon shows up and keeps getting knocked down by my settlers. What happened? I have the quest from the BOS to kill the Railroad, but I haven't started the quest.

Well he is always one step ahead...

>Vault Tec was going to have Roombas

>tfw now you can't build an upgraded Roomba and clean up the wasteland

So how come you're just discovering this now? I'm not saying I knew about it before but I thought everything in the unpacked files had already been dredged

he's looking for shit to make the plasma caster claw barrel with

I'm just looking through meshes looking for some good ones to use for my various Plasma caster parts. I tried editing the Thirst Zapper mesh for the Overclocked barrel, and I don't think I'll be using it. Its one of those things that screams "mashup".

I'm looking for stuff I could use, cut up in 3ds, and piece together to resemble kinda like what I have in mind. I might use a mini nuke, with plasma tubes and other doodads on it, for the Overclocked barrel.

Also, I'm kinda pitying this general and how slow it moves, so I'm also giving the thread mercy bumps. I know its late at night but this place would have 404'd last night were it not for me telling people to bump the thread.

And somehow he's the first to discover vault tec roombas? Just imagine how thirsty the petulant courtier type modern at the nexus would be to implement this shit!

>And somehow he's the first to discover vault tec roombas?
no one else is looking

not many people give a fuck about this game

Given the amount of mods that get released for it and the likelihood that it is still in steams top 20 that's bullshit

dude no one fucking cares

buff found it first because NO ONE FUCKING CARES

I actually already have some parts set up for the claw barrel

Grognak's Axe has some parts that can be tweaked in 3ds to work well for a clawed barrel, I'm also going to make a more high tech sleeker clawed barrel as well. Might give it the same functionality, just simply cosmetic.

As for the Sleeker claws, the missile bayonet could work for that quite well, with a chrome texture instead of 100% rust. I don't understand why the missile launcher is so fucking rusty, even compared to Pipe weapons.

Its just a static mesh with no textures

They could have made one from scratch if they were gonna make one.

Keep the ENB or lose it? I like the sharpness and how it isn't a total change from the vanilla looks, but the lack of 'fake lighting' makes everything a bit more atmospheric.

That said, in dark areas the devs clearly designed around the idea of the fake light, as there are real elements of can't see shit. As taking screenshots is a large part of my fun, that could be a real issue.

There's all sorts of shit that gets implementation by modders simply because it can be and "lol now you're closer to the intended complete game lol".

Get modded headgear with night vision and take ss with that when its too dark. Better atmosphere anyway

That might work on my Enclave rp, but the fuck-you glow of laser fire and plasma will provide plenty of extra light anyway, and the torch eyes on power armor.

It's more my Silver Shroud playthrough. I'm sticking with just the vanilla outfit. And night vision usually looks shitty for story telling screenshots.

>tfw the lingering speech options like '2. Well, shit.' ruin dialog screenshots because the sentence is too short for it to fade out.

Any sonyfags on?
Currently trying to figure out extended settlment border mods. The only o e i found seemed to work. But im looking for height increase to build higher i. Sanctuary. I think a mod messed it up. Because i can no longer build as high.

>Bethesda games on console
>Bethesda games on Sony consoles
W
E
W

What the fuck is your problem? Every fucking thread with this vendetta

if it's not you it's >thread ruined faggot

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21271/

>There's a function that does Some Stuff when you tell a companion to become your follower; it also kicks in when you dismiss them. It does a bunch of things we don't care about right now AAAANNNNND it changed, for some unholy reason, the IdleChatterTimeMin and IdleChatterTimeMax values, which I think you do not need to be a seasoned programmer to understand what they do, da?

>These values are hardcoded in the CK. The script would grab them and save them. It would then take whatever values the Companion currently have, and stash them for later, then switch it to "whatever Bethesda thought they should be while a Companion is following you." When you dismissed them, it would set those values back to whatever it stashed away earlier.

>Except it didn't work right, whomever wrote the script tried using a variable in a function that only accepts a float, and the first time you dismissed a companion everything broke and became ZERO. And since the Companion now had those values at zero... and that value is saved in your savegame... and the next time you pick them up, it saves that value to restore to later... it would stay zero F O R E V E R.

glad to see this finally getting fixed. now I might actually bring Strong back from Murkwater.

Read the post again and remove your bias and you'll make the shocking discovery I'm not that guy, dawg.

i have all my companions at home base, thanks to some mod i can send them there, and all they do, CONSTANTLY, is talk mad shit about ghouls. its kind of hilarious.

I wanna start a new game and make a Kenshiro build for FO4

Are there any clothes or armor in-game that would somewhat match the resemblance of the character?

Any SPECIAL stat recommendations? Should I play on survival?

That Synth Nora mod, and upcoming "real" Nora mod get me to thinking.

There's nothing much left to do, besides making guns, and I saw some sex mods on that Loverslab thread. I think its time to make a Waifu fortress somewhere with all the female companions, and Synth Nora + alive Nora, and build a harem. This will be no ordinary harem. Each of them is going to have X-01 Power armor. I'll turn Curie into a synth, but Ada can come along, too.

Oh and is there a stable multiple follower mod? Might be fun to give all my waifus their weapons and power armor and go out purging the wasteland.

The female Road Leathers looks very similar to Kenshiro's outfit, more than the male version, since the female's is sleeveless. You'd probably have to do more work with the male's version, but you could probably do some cutting and pasting from the other outfits to get a sleeveless version, maybe slap certain elements from Leather or other armor to match Kenshiro's.

>and build a harem

TES VI can't come soon enough

>someone unironically jerked it to this
>tesVI
>no leveling
>100% character appearance customization
>no settlements
>just miles of mountains, plains, and valleys
>see that mountain, you can build it

>no settlements
there will be settlements in every TES/FO going forwards, silly

I mean no preexisting settlements

like the entire game world is a blank slate for YOU to build in

someone has a screen of the rant I made a few months back where I went into detail about how the game would be even more minecraft/sims

I think this harem will be more for being in Power armor and killing things

Kinda like Power Rangers. A whole team of waifus...with attitude! (and power armor and guns)

Maybe I'll put the headquarters on Deathclaw Island

I'd personally like settlements in a fantasy game more desu

Would make for a fun Dwarf fortress 3d clone if you had to strategically build to avoid being overrun by whatever's invading, building catapults, magic defenses, etc.

There's a whole lot more there to play around with, when a settlement gets raided in FO, its usually raiders, gunners, or super mutants. In TES they could make it Orc, Goblins, bandits, angry elves, daedra, dragons, giants, ghosts, giant spiders, I dunno man.

But no pre-existing settlements would kinda suck. I'd also like more moral choices for settlements if they develop it further, like developing alliances with other settlements, or simply killing them and taking everything, conquering the entire game world, maybe also allowing the player to ally with Daedra / Dragons by doing certain tasks, like sacrificing a whole ton of dudes to get some Daedra lord to think "I like this guy he entertains me, I will give him stuff" or getting a dragon to become a vassal by capturing it, or speechcrafting it / giving it gifts.

While Fallout has a bit more limited variety of species, I wouldn't ever put the blame of ingenuity and creativity on the setting, it all falls on the developers and the engine they use (since it's not like FNV included vehicles natively, so arguing Obsidian vs. Bethesda isn't my point).

>like the entire game world is a blank slate for YOU to build in
that sounds gay and it ain't going to happen

at this rate it wouldn't surprise me

settlements were a mistake

I wish I could go back in time and kill the author of Real Time Settler

few console commands u can try
try this? and make a hard save before doing any of this if you don't have a good save to fall back to.
reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3y5zs5/what_are_the_console_commands_to_fix_npcs_stuck/

>after the Oblivion Gate and Dragon Crisis', comes
>the City Thief Crisis
>help save Hammerfell and by extension Tamriel by rebuilding her greatest cities, entirely from two varying types of shack
>11/11/19, pre-order now

OOOOH WELL I'M THE TYPE OF GUY

CHOPPIN THAT MEAT

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

GOT HEARTACHES BY THE NUMBER

HOW LUCKY CAN ONE GUY BE

I'VE WRANGLED, AND I'VE RAMBLED, AND I'VE RODEO'D AROUND

>buff fucks it up

story of fog

Has anyone made a mod that fixes settlers from teleporting to random places when you go to the settlement? I'd like to go to my vault one day and not find the dwellers standing on a frame walking into a wall.

do it, buff, put the final nail in the coffin

someone make a mechanic girl outfit. will pay

Oh God, halp. I've become an ENBfag. I resisted so long, using at most RWL/Fellout, but this is just too pretty. It makes my power armor look so good.

Sometimes I need to wear something stronger for when I'm out fighting strong enemies

but I always keep the collar on :3

Cait would be mad if I took it off

We are a while off decent handholding mods yet, FO4se has got to catch up.

That said, yeah. FO4 is surprisingly complete, and few of the mods most us needed/wanted didn't need it.

The only mods I'm waiting on now is Wonder Body getting continued and tweaked, handholding mods, and a FO4 Groovatron. We have a few mods that add a few of the functions, but nothing quite there yet.

Survivor Relaxes Too would be nice, but take a leaf out Skyrim's book. I really liked being able to use the same idle points as NPCs for screenshots.

>Alright. Who the fuck stranded me in a primitive hellhole full of weird cold shit, and men in skirts. It was muties, wasn't it? Fucking muties!

whilst I wouldn't want to play it like that, it's admittedly nice enough for screenshots

were you the Enclave supply drop supported Castle Minutemen user? How is that going, if so

I thought the same, and planned to only keep it on for the duration of a test game, but now I can't go back to the default lighting. I'm ruined.

Yep. It's going well enough thanks, as far as actually playing goes I'm still back in FO3 before the Purifier. Been focusing on my AntAgonizer/Unstoppables concept.

Mostly, I've been tweaking mods to make the transition to FO4 smoother. Added X-02 to the FCOM mod and given them the Enclave cap that Buff ported. Hoping the Resurgence mod becomes something, but in all likelihood it will work better to just handle the setup myself.

I'm trying to decide how ruthless my protagonist through FO3 and NV will be, and same for Nate. Loyal to the ideals of the Enclave, while being more moderate like Autumn, means that places like Underworld, Jacobstown, and Goodneighbor get brutally purged. It will be kind of fun, as I've never played like that before.

You could expand on work you've already done and make a deathclaw companion. If you really felt like going down a rabbit hole you could try having it voiced, organising that could occupy you for a bit. It could even mutter disparaging things about Italian writers under its breath.

>mod added companions

truly the shittiest subsection of mods

Imma try that Ellen the Cartographer. She looks like a qt booty.

As ever, done well you've got something great, done badly you've got shit no one uses.

The issue I'm having at the moment is the FO3 MQ is such a slog, and always the same, and it's doubly irritating as I so recently did it with the AntAgonizer.

One I get past it, FO3 should actually go pretty fast. There aren't that many quests in the game, really, and it's not like there is much motivation to stick around DC when the Purifier is solidly in civilian hands. You aren't going to win hearts and minds by trying to take it from them.

New Vegas should be pretty straight forwards too, as I haven't played it for while and I could play it forever anyway. The linear plot with an actual ending will help.

Fallout 4 is the complex one, as any Enclave connections are ones I, or mods, have to include. Nate has no reason to side with them outside loyalty to his country and their claim to be what that government looks like in 2280.

why aren't you using alt start mods? It's a fun enough concept, but it's insanely hokey if you're doing it as the normal PCs

I'd have to find out how to make animals talk. It was a simple script in Skyrim you could add from a drop-down list.

>Its absent in the FO4 CK.

I kinda wanted to make Goris and make a cloak for him to wear too

On a lighter note, I finally got to making my Plasma Caster prong.

It was a pain in the heiney! I had to spend about three hours cutting up and vertex editing Grognak's Axe before I got it in an acceptable shape. The textures kinda stretchy but it'll look better when its all one plain chrome texture.

Can you make the prongs point inward more? That is some top looking work by the way man.

Because doing that feels cheap, and making it work within canon with only minor deviations makes me feel clever and the play-through somewhat legitimate.

Though, that said I sort of have done, in a round about way. Julia is actually my Lone Wanderer's companion, I just altered a downloaded one, until he dies like in the base FO3. From then onward I play as her. I would considering playing as a decoy protagonist until he dies as technically an alternate start. None is needed for New Vegas, the only thing you have to keep in mind is some courier experience, which can easily be passed off as spying.

I would even argue that Nate is actually a pretty good option. Hell, accepting the Enclave as the remnants of the government, and also wanting to restore the world, is as good a motive as any. The Enclave has a lot of offer a Sole Survivor.

It makes up for the structural weakness of the Minutemen by giving it's leaders, if not the people in the militia, active loyalties and ties beyond their own morality and self-interest. It also gives another motive to taking the Institute, and then defanging it.

We see from the opening, and then ending, slides that the default Nate/Nora basically wishes they could put the world back together and make things how they were. Frankly that is a powerful motivator for a SS still barely having taken the Castle and still chasing the Institute through a broken and terrible world to take the Enclave at face value. Meeting a 100 Speech Not-LW/Courier turned Colonel for the sales pitch would also help.

>Goris.
>Becomes singular repository of pre-war and post-war history
> Gets a reputation for that, but the rep doesn't include mentioning his species.
> Arrives at the commonwealth at some point.
> Sought out by the Institute
>????????
>Head of the history department? .... Which just consists of him and some designated synths because everyone else is horrified.

so is /cfog/ dead now?

Yep, that can be changed in nifskope pretty easily. Or OS.

Actually changing the shape of the prong mesh risks breaking the vertices but I think I got it looking acceptable. Its a bit extraordinarily pointy, and I didn't intend for it to be so, but editing the vertice there for some strange reason kept warping the entire thing. Oh well, pointier means more damage when poking it in enemies! ;)

And thanks, I wanted to make something that still resembles the original shape but looks a bit sleeker. Welp, I got a lot of stuff done tonight, even some mesh work on the chassis', but noteworthy screenshots yet. Time for bed. Don't go dyin' on me, /fog/!

For a while now I think. May it rest in peace.

Very

Hello /fog/. Is anyone bored enough to explain to someone who never player a Fallout game what's the lore about? Where should I start?

Please don't make a harem. Don't do that to Cait. You stay away from my waifu.