/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Husbando's Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/2152-things-in-the-dark/
pastebin.com/CDTUy4TX
uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:A_Scroll_For_Anska
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65364/?
youtube.com/watch?v=yxa7n1mXVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=bMV-5TsxzUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>buy a 1080 GTX for 720p gaming
>still get 40 fps in modded skyrim

>See this mod loverslab.com/files/file/2152-things-in-the-dark/
>Think its really cool and I want to download it
>It requires Sexlab which I don't want to install
>But it looks so cool though

Fuck.

No filthy argonians welcome this time.

This is a gray quarter thread.

which race has the biggest pussy...

>quest mod that required sexlab and zaz

what a shame

khajiit

yeeeeeah, it's not as cool as it sounds. also buggy and unfinished.

Aw, darn. It seemed like such an interesting concept too.

yeah, most of that guy's stuff sounds neat and honestly would make pretty good mods if he didn't switch between working on three or more at a time and cut out most of the sexlab stuff.

I was actually gonna ask if he ever considered making a non-lewd version but I couldn't find the forum page for the mod, just the download one.

What's up with the symbol under Fyr? I would have expected the Temple symbol or something

Post implied lewd

B...But why?

o-okay

Think it's time I gave Triss an alt costume. This is similar, but it's not heavy armor.

Don't know why I gravitate toward Witcher ports so often. Never played it.

What are your most highly recommended mods for Special Edition?

Stylish, cozy, and protective - all rolled into one.

Uninstall.exe comes with the game, it's the only mod you need.

Now post even more explicit implied lewd

Apocalypse and Ordinator I guess.

I like it, and the reason you probably use the ports is because they're great.

Alt outfits are really neat concepts, especially if you have different ones for different sitatuons. Im thinking of making the Vagabond armor in the OP pic as Snakestones heavy battle armor. Something more thicker and sturdy than usual leather, but allows fast movement.

I just need a reason for him to wear it.

Also I went back to the other Triss hair for kicks and holy shit, the ponytail is so long it clips through the bench I'm sitting on.

I really like it, but it's just not "sleepy unkept autist" hair so it's not Triss hair.

what's your CPU, did you update your drivers?

When did he get a moon on his bum?

No idea, he doesn't remember getting it. Wasn't there before he visited the College.

It's the witching hour.

What's the spookiest thing you've experienced playing any TES game?

getting chased by t rex in morrowind

>sleepy unkept autist

I wondered for a sec if she and Yvenn could be friends until I remembered that Triss is actual medical autism and not "spill my spaghetti every time I speak" autism.

I actually wrote a very short story inspired the spookiest thing I experienced in Skyrim:

pastebin.com/CDTUy4TX

That was the day I found out that Beasts of Tamriel puts trolls under bridges. I heard the fucking thing breathing under me as I crossed in in the middle of the night. It was hella unnerving. But by staying in the middle of the bridge, didn't aggro it. I also dropped a coin and tossed it over the side, just to be safe.

This fucking shit.
Vanilla, probably that one tunnel under Mournhold with the OP as shit lich in Morrowind.

Fuck I forgot to reply

>I actually wrote a very short story inspired the spookiest thing I experienced in Skyrim:
>
>pastebin.com/CDTUy4TX

What mod? If it was one, I mean.

uhh...Marriage?

The entire underwater level in Wheels of Lull. Deep sea stuff is spooky, and that level spooked the heck out of me even though I knew there was nothing there that could hurt me, other than the giant tentacles but those were easy to avoid

Nice story, I must check out that mod for spooks.

I'd shit too.

So you could say, it was a'lit?

Naturally.

I'd enjoy seeing more underwater stuff in TES; dreugh ruins would be very interesting to explore, don't you think?

I think the spookiest thing I've experienced was the old mannequin bug in Skyrim. Living in Honeyside, coming home after dark to drop of the daily steal. Go down to my basement to deposit the goods, only to find my mannequin walking around in the dark.

Dreugh ruins would be great! The Dreugh are such a cool looking and interesting race, but other than "they ruled over Lyg once upon a time" there's barely any lore written about them, so exploring their ruins and learning more about them would be hecka cool

I just really hope Bethesda brings back underwater combat in the next game though. I think the lack of underwater combat is probably one of the main reasons no one really bothers making cool underwater mods for Skyrim

I remember Ada's skeleton got loose somehow after unlocking him from some position, so his neck and limbs stretched ever so slightly. It was unsettling, but funny at the same time.
I never took a shot of it, though. I'm sure I'll be able to replicate the results some day soon.

>cool underwater mods for Skyrim

Personally, they could've gotten away with The Great Collapse as a means to explore the ruins of Old Winterhold. Possibly just crumbled underwater ruins with entrances here and there that led into deeper and deeper halls, caverns, etc. Maybe even have one of them lead to an underwater ice cave full of crabs or some such. Nothing crazy, just little details.

Could give the player an old school diving suit and just make the worldspace super foggy and slow time down a little to make it feel like it was underwater. Idk.

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:A_Scroll_For_Anska
Does she ever translate this shit or is it forever unknown?

On my first Openmw install, I had a problem with npcs somehow drowning and returning to their spawn points. Guards mostly, but sometimes Silt Strider drivers ended up like that too.

They'd just be floating somewhere in the drowned pose.

I've played the balls out of this game, vanilla and modded

How do I put the fun back in the combat?

God she's so fucking ulgly.

check the sticky, fuck face

What's a good elf eye replacer or are the default eyes okay

FAT! She got FAAAT!

Entering the Corprusarium for the first time in Morrowind, on a shitty dim TV. Was still a kid or early teen at the time. Spooked the fuck out of me.

Delete this. There can only be one person shitposting about Yarti at a time.

Eyes of Beauty Elves Edition is the best.

Who is the Daedra woman? I want her to be my girls protecter. And for her to occasionally dominate my poor heroine.

Yes. she did

>downloaded Dual Sheath Redux
>keeps asking that I run SkyProc patcher
>check my data folder
>no SkyProc folder
what gives and how do I get it?

its a Winged Twilight of Azura, added by Lost Grimoire. Yvenn worships Azura so I thought it would be fitting that he would summon them.

The Skyproc patcher is stupid anyway, just use the meshes from DSR and get All Geared Up

>Winged Twilight of Azura

That's the one. Thanks. I don't suppose you know if anyone has made a 'full' companion out of one? I've been out of the Skyrim scene for a looong time.

>Doing dragon bounty
>Kill it of course
>It lands on the edge of the mountain
>Slides over
>"fuck fuck shit fuck no"
>Sprinting to catch it and loot it before it falls over without running off the ledge myself
The spoils were more stressful that the beast itself

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65364/?

Clockwork. Fightan spook skeletons. Thank goodness for summons.

You are a wonderous person. Thank you.

no prob

Would be a 10/10 without the stupid human hair.

Fun fact; rattokun purrs.

cute

That is one confused rat, I can relate.

a rat that thinks its a cat? whats next, a pig that thinks its a dog? a duck that thinks its a rooster? a breton that thinks its people?

Don't trust it.

>boutta make this my new wallpaper
>1366x768
Fine, I'll just go take my own pictures of ratto-kun

sorry

I'm gonna pet rattokun!
theo died of disease shortly thereafter

how did Jeremy Soule get away with using Morrowind's theme all throughout Guild Wars' sound track in 2004? youtube.com/watch?v=yxa7n1mXVMs

Slander of the highest order! Rat-kun is clean and friendly!

youtube.com/watch?v=bMV-5TsxzUA

same way james horner gets away with doing the exact same thing for every single soundtrack he makes; they are composers and like to reuse themes and movements

>I AM THE HARBINGER OF YOUR EXISTENCE
>YOU EXIST BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT AND YOU WILL END BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT

>tfw I have to take 80 new pictures over the weekend

This story was a mistake. And I still need to find some characters for evil and good.

Did you use the ones mentioned earlier?

I want to carry ratto-kun in my pocket.

Follower when, desu?

If you crawl up my ass, will that open my 7th gate?

Who is being used for Team Good?

I'm adding Ser Knight, I just need the outfit he wears first, and then Eira as well.

There were plenty of characters mentioned earlier for good. Why not use any of them?

>Adds two characters mentioned
>"Why aren't you using any of them?"

>Adds two mentioned characters
>"Guys I need more"
>"There are others we mentioned?"

>no Elanor
disappoint.jpg

>Eira
Who?

>Eira

Of all the characters mentioned you pick the most forgettable one.

>no Aylen
disappoint.png

>.png
lel

Goodnight /tesg/

>Presetstone
>Memorable

Pick one and only one.

night

Didn't even infer that, please project harder.

You did, considering he's more forgettable than the Total Recall remake which is quite literally the poster boy for forgettable things.