If your next new car isn't on this list, you don't deserve to be living under a Trump administration. Period

If your next new car isn't on this list, you don't deserve to be living under a Trump administration. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/23/truth-behind-trump-auto-industry-and-mexico/96938592/
chevyhardcore.com/news/editorial-did-ford-take-bailout-money-too-yes-they-did/
factcheck.org/2011/09/ford-motor-co-does-u-turn-on-bailouts/
forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2011/09/19/ford-looks-hypocritical-in-new-anti-bailout-commercial/#3d4274041de5
fordproblems.com/trends/ecoboost-engine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be trump supporter
>claims to love america
>buys cars from companies that were bailed out
you people must have mental damages.

Two bits of good news then, I'm not buying anything from that shitlist and I'm not living under a "I make my stuff in Mexico and China" President.

no

The GT has 647 hp. Google it. gm fags on suicide watch.

>"""""freedom"""""" """"""loving"""""" """""""people"""""""

Yes.
This is a list of cars for trump fags who dont beleive in global warming or evolution.
This is true.

>Implying Ford wasn't bailed out
Ford borrowed 5.9 billion from the government and would have failed if the other two had. It's why the CEO of Ford testified for the other two in front of congress to get them the bailout

>a bailout is the same thing as a loan
And no they weren't going to go bankrupt. They would just needed the money to be able to compete with gm who got 10 billion. Fuck off, autist.

And this STILL does not justify purchasing gm shit. kys

So... the only American car manufacturer that 100% makes their shit in America is Tesla? Wow, TIL. Based Musk is truly based.

wtf i love tesla now

Ford's CEO went in front of congress to say if the other two failed they would as well.
"In particular, the collapse of one or both of our domestic competitors would threaten Ford because we have 80 percent overlap in supplier networks and nearly 25 percent of Ford’s top dealers also own GM and Chrysler franchises."

But hey I'm sure you know more than Ford's CEO.

>a loan is the same thing as a bailout
thanks for the input

You're not even arguing your point anymore.

Don't even bother. This board has a serious gm shill problem.

These people ACTUALLY support multi-billion dollar corporations getting welfare. GM and Chrysler should not exist anymore. Period. What obama did was wrong.

Ford got bailed out with the loan [as user said to compete with the new regs required from the bailout of the other two, it was for new tooling to make more fuel efficient vehicles], but mostly got bailed out by the bail out of GM and Chryco. There is no way Ford could survive if it had to support the supply chain on its own

>a loan is a bailout

>Implying Ford would have been able to just shell out $6 billion to retool without government assistance
Considering they clear about $1.5 billion per quarter average that's an entire year's profit

>Implying Ford would have been able to just shell out $6 billion to retool without government assistance
WHICH IS WHY THEY TOOK A FUCKING LOAN!!!! You are an idiot.

>implying anyone on /pol/ can afford a 2017 motor

BUS RIDERS OUT

Yes you retard, the bailouts were paid back.
Even in the banking sector this was mostly the case.

I don't think you understand the point, but you can keep being thick if you'd like.

Not an argument.
Ford wasn't bailed out though. They took a loan.

>Claim to love the free market and capitalism
>Domestics get btfo'd by imports in quality and reliability
>BUY AMERICAN SUPPORT AMERICAN COMPANIES

It's not my fault they came out with garbage from the 80's to the early 00s.

>durrrr a loan is a bailout
our education system has failed us

The loan isn't the bailout.

Yes they were.

>Implying the dems give a damn about capitalism

Ford wasn't bailed out, moron. kys

You have to consider that if you buy a Focus RS, it will be from Germany because they are only produced in Saarlouis

Yes they were

nope.

As much as I like this list, I already found a problem.
The Chevrolet Cruze.

Chevrolet Cruze sedan models ARE built in America in Lordstown, Ohio. But the (better) Chevrolet Cruze HATCHBACK is built in Mexico.
There has to be an asterisk showing that certain versions sold in America are built in other countries and to check the first VIN digit before buying.

Ah, thanks user for the feedback, you're right. I'll see if I can make the correction somehow, going through all the varying trims is gonna take some time.

I'll look into it, thanks user for bringing that up as well.

Yep

no. STAY BTFO

No

>less hp than a corvette for 4 times the price
what were they thinking?

stay btfo

>muh hp
when will this meme die?

They were. It just wasn't called a bailout and was infinitely more dangerous.
In 2006, Ford almost went under from making shit. Alan Mullaly had just taken over as CEO and saw the financial condition of Ford. Aside from dedicating himself to making Ford produce better cars (results are debateable), the fact remains Ford would not exist without him.
He gambled the company's future.
He mortgaged EVERYTHING Ford owned to get the capital to make his changes.
by 2009, Ford was skating by but barely.
People often ask why Ford didn't redesign the Crown Vic since it was so old. They actually crunched the numbers on it. Just bringing that ONE model up to date with a much-needed total redesign would have BANKRUPTED Ford.

The company's finances are still a mess, but better than 2006.

All in all, Ford's mortgage loans are more than the government loaned to GM and Chrysler in the bailouts and unlike the 2 bailed out companies, Ford has still not paid it all back.

in other words ford didn't get a bailout

No u

stay btfo

>government assisted mortgage loans aren't bailouts
sure user.

Nah man, u r

>a loan is a bailout

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/23/truth-behind-trump-auto-industry-and-mexico/96938592/

how retarded are you? The bailouts were loans. Government subsidized loans, but loans none-the-less.

a loan isn't a bailout. ford didn't get bailed out. they simply took a loan. You can keep trying to spin it to fit your viewpoint but ford wasn't bailed out

One of these days, America will finally equal honda in making vehicles that are simultaneously fast, fun, affordable, reliabile, and practical

And then honda will have long since moved on

The best thing is believing in both of those things but using them to hate niggers

>the negative impacts of global warming will mostly be felt by nonwhites and the american south
>evolution is a good starting point for racism

>Implying a loan isn't financial assistance

Ford was bailed out, just not on the same terms and Ford took more money than GM did.
chevyhardcore.com/news/editorial-did-ford-take-bailout-money-too-yes-they-did/
factcheck.org/2011/09/ford-motor-co-does-u-turn-on-bailouts/
forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2011/09/19/ford-looks-hypocritical-in-new-anti-bailout-commercial/#3d4274041de5

>ford didn't go bankrupt
>hurr they got bailed
>HURR A LOAN IS A BAILOUT

By your logic anybody who ever took a loan and paid it back got bailed out.

If only they didn't ruin the mustang (even further).

Love my relatives in Canada but if I'm buying foreign anyway I'll skip the challenger/charger and just go German. So yeah sieg heil and all that good stuff.

>Failing business

only if it saves them from financial ruin

stay mad.
Ford would have been fine. they just took a loan.

>stay mad.
still not an argument. Ford was bailed out too.
>Ford would have been fine. they just took a loan.
sure. And Chrysler just took a loan in 1979. And my grandfather's name was sexy smurf.

Refer to

>The bulk of that wealth is most likely sent to Japan, paying their top executives
Japanese executives earn much less than American executives while delivering better work. If you buy American you pay billionaires so they can dodge taxes some more.

not an argument
see

see:
See? I can point to irrelevant posts too!

>failing business
>Some $20b in loans
>Begged for bailout of competing brands to keep supply chain intact
>Not bailed out

see
go join in being btfo

No u

When ford stops trying to outmuscle everyone with their shit cars
>lets overboost our crap engines for big numbers
>Lol there goes the block

Dumb chart, Honda and Toyota make cars in the US too. GM is a disgusting company why would anyone give them money.

t. gm's marketing team

Read the fucking text on the "dumb" chart retard.

not a marketing attempt if it's true.
fordproblems.com/trends/ecoboost-engine/

>cherry picking

Na i dont care for gm either. Ignition switch scandal was fucked
American cars are just shit but ford is the worst offender

Irrelevant. American workers are being paid.

But I'm Mexican

>Buying cars from the shittiest car industry on the planet
>Buying cars from a unreliable manufacturer
>Buying cars from a company who leeches off the government
You must be mentally challenged.

Go back to /pol/.

>it's cherry picking to post relevent complaints and arguments
Wow. Ford shills really are delusional.

the only things on that list that are actually worth buying are all the fords, & the jeep wrangler

it amazes me someone put together a list that is composed of 95% rolling heaps of trash

>buying american
>ever

Itt:Shit Cars,the List

>list of cars not to buy
Thanks op

Then you're a guest here and should be quiet. If you get uppity, you'll have to go back.

>millions, literally millions, of those engines sold; the V6 is in the best selling vehicle in North America
>100 have had issues
>not cherry picking

Hold on, let me get my overheating corvette folder.