>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1017827/63b0d47a9a/
imgur.com/a/IsZGD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's keep the shitposting in the other thread please.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Just rolled King Hassan with only 60 quartz
Feels so good.

> Phantasmal Swords
> The same as magic fire

Retard.

Just /ss/ my shit up

exhentai.org/g/1017827/63b0d47a9a/

Best boy.

xth for TAMAMO CAT CUTER EVERY DAY!

Guys my daughter looks strange today. Did I overfeed her?

Congrats user, take good care of your new grandpa

UNCONQUERABLE IS HERE!

Have you rolled anything else lately

>[YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Nothing to see here folks, move on to the real thread.

He's not a shota

How am I supposed to self insert into such a scrawny manlet?

REAL THREAD

Fixed Lancelot when?

The pic of that thread makes weird things to me

>Magic fire meme

This is just something you decided, its literally on the same level as what you responded to. "Its a magic dagger, magic daggers can't hurt her" so she's suddenly immune to all servant weapons.

This Dog > Shuten and Kouma

> Phantasmal weaponry
> The same as magic fire

You do realize when Cu makes fire with his rune magic... It's Magic right?

God you're all kinds of dense. Think before you post.

Nope! I spent a bunch of things trying to get Void Shiki and a few to get Hassan and have been getting expected luck (of nothing).

Still just Tamamo/Merlin/Redman which isn't all that bad.

Kill yourselves.

VNR|VALL3D has arrived, real thread

post the picture with saber being offered a hamburger and then getting bent over

i need it

This is your wife for tonight

Pregnant.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Marry, fuck, serve as a subject.

Marry Gil
Fuck Merlin
Serve Solomon as a sex slave

Marry Merlin. Serve Solomon. Fuck Gil.

Nonsense. I like her far less than this one.

>wanting used goods

You don't have a choice

Is it dangerous to be bonding with a yandere like this?

But that's the wrong dragon pussy.

This. If they were women, everyone would shitpost them to death for being sluts.

Their anuses are chaste.

Neither does she.

It's not dangerous if she's your wife

You are so hopeless, user

Who's ready for dango hell?

Gayfag is often the one shitposting about girl servant anyway

Last one for tonight, who wins /fgog/

CHARLES

BABBAGE

Akiha kills all the other Masters with her bullshit oni powers.

So /fgog/ what your dollar to ssr ratio ? Currently sitting at $11 per 5 star. f2p pay no heed

Maiya most likely due to having a good servant for her kind of warfare

That or Akiha since Diarmuid is a genuinely strong servant if used right

Maiya and Kotaro got this

Nightingale sustains Kariya while he feeds her rage juice

Post supports.

>Gil who has tasted all world's pleasure
>Merlin who is kinky as fuck
>Solomon who would have obeyed Olga's dad every whim

Doubt.

The robot duo

>Kariya's mode of transport will be Nightingale carrying him around bridal style

No

How would Nightingale approach the whole worm infestation thing? She can't just amputate all infested areas because that's everything.

Nightengale full on cures Kariya somehow, cures Zouken, cures Sakura.

Sometimes she might use a gun to do it, who knows, but for sure they'll all live and the worms will be dead. She'll whip that family into shape with a whip of iron rather than even fighting in the war.

One can only imagine how crazy she'll get in this situation. She'll spend the first week of the war cleaning the mansion, and Zouken will be hiding in the corner afterwards as she chases him around with Febreeze.

No

supports.

She'd literally kill him to avoid the risk of his worm infestation spreading.

$1.875

Her healing skills are beyond human level, even curses that are impossible to ever heal from she can sustain healing against.

She'll find a way

If even iskandar can save and heal the family in his retarded clumsy way, Nightengale ain't failing worth shit here. She'll do ten times better.

>Akiha since Diarmuid is a genuinely strong servant if used right
I was thinking she'd go yandere for him then I remembered how useless his charm skill is

No one is allowed to die on Nightingale's watch. She'll shoot you, amputate you, but you aren't allowed to die.

She literally won't find a way. She couldn't even heal Rama, she could just keep him going.

Your nurse ain't that great.

>Shiki's Tohno Gland is literally more potent than Diarmuid's mole
They can't keep getting away with this nipwank.

No, keep going my friend

>Gae Bolg
>A curse that is said to even kill Arcuied if it hits dead on. No one is supposed to survive it.
>She kept him alive on it suffering for days or weeks.

That's really not bad.

Iskandar despite what you think actually had education with the best of his time and he was an excellent student. Don't mistake his boisterous ways with retardedness, he knew what he was doing. His flaw is that he's overemotional at times but when he focuses he gets results.

At this point a wet paper bag is more powerful than his mole it doesn't even charm in game

>tfw I missed half ap caster dailies cos of work
I failed you Merlin

>user mentioned a number of threads ago the idea of extra Valentines content if you're at bond 10 since bond 10 didn't exist last year
>desperately want to grind bond just in case that actually happens even though I know better
>Dango event gives materials I need but is going to be dog shit for bond

It's very hard to stay alive after either being shot or amputated, especially she doesn't know how to use narcotics.
Does she know magic?

Tohno Gland doesn't exist outside retard western fanwank. Most Shirou harem fell for Diarmuid in unlimited codes.

If they edited the shop to include stingers they'll probably edit the quests

I can't wait for the hearts

>Body Comprehension: A
>Grasp of the inner workings of the human body, like a piece of precision machinery.
>All actions intended to heal through skills, magecraft, etc are improved.
>Able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased.
>In addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.
>Nightengale's knowledge of anatomy is not just recorded in her memory, but is ingrained in her body and instincts as well.

>Nurse of Steel: A
>Using scalpels and medicines created from magical energy, she can treat the injuries of her allies.
>Strengthened by the anecdotes of the people she saved, even the most serious of injuries can be treated.
>Treatment is possible whether the patient is a human or a Servant.
>While the techniques she uses are from the 18th to 19th century, others attempting to replicate her technique cannot hope to achieve the same results.

>Angel's Cry: EX
>A cry from the heart of the woman known as the Angel of Crimea.
>The spirits of those who hear it stir, granting a remarkable boost to their survival instincts.

>Nightingale Pledge disables all weapons and NPs, and heals poison (and bad status effects in the case of servants). Swords fall from hands, guns shoot no bullets, bombs cease their chemical reactions, magecraft stops working, and NPs' true names are not released. Also greatly heals the stamina and mana of selected targets.

She's got education as well, that people today still can't replicate. In Fate world at least. Whether human or servant she can treat even the worst of injuries or conditions.

Don't worry about it. I spent all my AP that day running those and didn't get a single heart. Heart drops are a myth.

DW would never give out H scenes. You're giving them too much credit, user.

>Most Shirou harem fell for Diarmuid in unlimited codes.
Not really just rin being a little confused At why she thinks he's hot besides that's game is the only time his charm seem to be able to work on anyone at all

The issue wasn't just Kariya's deterioration, but his psychological state, Iskandar was able to make him snap out his grudge and give him a sense of self importance as the 'hero' who rescued Sakura.

However, if she's summoned from the beginning, it's possible she can stop her from deteriorate.

is full of shit, I got 5 heart drops from caster dailies.

imgur.com/a/IsZGD

>Most Shirou harem fell for Diarmuid in unlimited codes.
You'd think their be fanfic or doujin of something like that he's a disgrace to the name of King of NTR

>The issue wasn't just Kariya's deterioration, but his psychological state

Did you read America? Nightingale perceives everything as diseases, even stuff like that. She cures even mental diseases. In America she saw Edison's fixation as a disease, and cured it with a speech she gave about the meaning of America. I think she saw Arjuna and several others as diseased as well mentally.vHer communication is very basic as she sees everything as a disease, but it conveys the same things.

Ones that didn't fall for him were Sakura and Luvia.

>yfw Nurse will steal King hassan sword to desinfect and thus killing him after going after his armor.

In 14 runs I only got a demon spawn twice and neither time dropped a heart.
The rate is so bad it may as well be not exist.

So why are there 3 new threads for this

Retards fucked up, sumanai.

First dupe thread seems to have been an honest mistake.
Second dupe thread is shitposters trying to do thread wars.

If Dark Sakura fell for something as week as that it would be really lame luvia on the other hand was hot for him without the mole but thought he was a playboy.

Saber didn't fall for him and rin, Medea, cu and medusa just thought he was hot

This is the shitposting one.

gimme the template for this m8 ill make a few

Sakura didn't even get a line same with bazett

Rin definitely had lines with him.

Not the same guy, but no template I know about, just some tumblr link with a randomizer I've seen before.

I thought all fgog versions were shitposting editions

What makes this one so special?

>Rin definitely had lines with him
She did it was her being confused about his looks

It was made first