/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Da BAE Edition

This is a general for discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/
Watch the Nintendo Switch Presentation Here: youtube.com/watch?v=uuC4YLLkqME
Watch the Nintendo Switch Treehouse Stream Here: youtube.com/watch?v=qadzCB3CLlI
Learn More about the Switch's Features here: nintendo.com/switch/

>Important News
「!」Nintendo says No Miiverse or Streetpass on the Switch: eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-13-streetpass-and-miiverse-wont-be-used-with-nintendo-switch
「!」Breath of the Wild Story Trailer and Release Date Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
「!」Super Mario Odyssey Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=5kcdRBHM7kM
「!」Splatoon 2 Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME
「!」Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE
「!」Fire Emblem Direct Coming Jan 18th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/819963941422059521
「!」Nintendo Switch to have paid online: polygon.com/2017/1/12/14057166/nintendo-switch-paid-online-service
「!」1-2 Switch Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=j7p47TOmicQ
「!」Arms Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=k7s3UB_8dFM
「!」Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=sJuiTw6nk7A
「!」Fire Emblem Warriors Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=POsTR5iy_TI
「!」Super Bomberman R Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=f98ZwgzYyig
「!」Puyo Puyo Tetris Coming to the Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4ia1-1CPs
「!」Sonic Mania Coming to the Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=LQ1SbHLXlH8

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/hWCftThw
Switch - pastebin.com/qaTmSZFt

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-tales-series-taiko-drum-master-series-coming-switch#jRoSKdOJ0LSm7rlt.99
strawpoll.me/12105202
youtube.com/watch?v=3_l-VU39eEk
strawpoll.me/12105202/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best girl

Is there any hope left?

I can't wait to emulate BotW on PC so I can swap out Zelda's character model with one that doesn't look ugly.

but shes beautiful

he just had bad taste

if you have shit taste, then yeah.

Only if you can stop shitposting

this is fucking ugly

i crossed out all the bad games.

You were close, but I decided to go a bit further and remove the ports and shovelware so we can have a better view on actual good games.

where's the THICK EYEBROWS

>Not on the news
YOU FUCKED UP OP

Bandai Entertainment America Inc. Confirms Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Working Title) Coming to Nintendo Switch in the Americas, with Tales of and Taiko Drum Master in Development

Read more at gematsu.com/2017/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-tales-series-taiko-drum-master-series-coming-switch#jRoSKdOJ0LSm7rlt.99

>asian girl wanted to be a blond white girl

good on nintendo

i want to marry satsuki

It seems you missed something so I went ahead and removed all the rehashes and anything else that wasn't a new IP.

What the fuck
This looks like shit, did you make this in paint?

>LITERALLY
>NO
>GAMES

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

I am THIS CLOSE to jonging my dongles all because of these GODDAMN PORPS on my NINTINENDO SWITCH. All I wanterd was ONE SORB PORP just ONE SORB PORP and I'd have been a happy man, but instead they gove us this load of STEAMING HORSHIT! I'm so tired of it! I'm tired of everything! I can't even flip a fucking wheelie on my Wii U without falling ass over ass onto a sorb porp!

>not the first post from this IP

yeah ok but zelda sucks

I'm sorry you're so salty about the switch all you have time to do is sit on /ninty/g and shitpost about it and try to make it seem like it's bad when it's not. What does this do for you? Expecting responses? Want someone to agree with you? Upset you bought a Wii U? huH? Sorry but you're being left behind and the Switch will be a Success, there's nothing you can do about it, sorry. Sorry. Nintendo is done playing around. We have one of the best lineups in the industry in just the first year already and we aren't even at E3 yet, yes you saw that right, we aren't even at E3 yet, there are probably 80 games in development for the switch right now and with a million sales a pop? Let's just say the Japanese economy is about to take a bit of a high rise... so take it outta here.

yeah okay but zelda sucks

>paying online
>for 2 games

there aint no halo boy

When I was ten I walked in on my brother playing Zelda. He was in the den facing the TV and the lights were off. The faint aroma of turpentine wafted through the air, twining through the motes of dust that played in the curtain's meager slit of light; to this day, I cannot help but wretch at the scent.

I squinted through gloom, made out a solitary figure on the screen: a horde of porcine churls suited verdant, all dongled up around my brother's comatose jong. I loosed my shromble and he turned his holp jongle porb. A bolbobble wurb my pong mongle. Bongle.

I've never been able to look at Zelda the same way since.

Is this the worst General?

You know those rumors that said there was going to be a Mario/Rabbids game?

What if the rumor leakers heard from their sources about "Mario and rabbits" and misheard it as "Mario and Rabbids" and assumed it was a crossover with the Rayman Raving Rabbids characters?

that would go to /ink/.

Nah, /ink/ plays vidya

Just admit your leaker is a liar and a fraud.

Thanks for the laugh.

>Start laughing hysterically at 2 AM
Thanks user that was pretty good.

>Not the first post from this IP

I'm so glad that leak was fake.
Rabbids can die with minions.
Let Rayman be free.

>Tales
>Taiko Drum Master
God, I have to update it again.

Why the fuck are her eyebrows so thin?

preach it brother

Something about her face is off.

Like she's a knockoff Studio Ghlibi character.

new handheld when

her eye brows

switch won't have miiverse.

Thanks for nothing Nintendo

That was such a unique containment board.

I'm going to miss it.

Does that mean no more spalfests? The Switch isn't coming off very fun so far.

>ruined due to 3DS
>Switch will have a new replacement to segregate switch adults and 3ds kids

whats more accurate for switch games? pastebin or ???
because i dont want to do work thats already done

>Does that mean no more spalfests?
what? are you retarded?

Who wants a Splatfest without the Miiverse salt? That's stupid.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Any reason to play Project X Zone 1 over 2?

Let's just hope E3 2017..

Metroid Prime 4

That's E3 2018, and the game is releasing 2019.

>paid online

mamma mia

>wii u and 3ds kids on Miiverse
>"adults" on facebook/twitter/google+

I'll stay a kid and/or squid. Heck off with that social meme shit.

>paid online
>weak launch titles
>underclocked tablet
>599 DOLLARS

>Puyo Puyo Tetris
Is there a real demand for party games for people who can't decide whether they want to play Tetris or PP?

>599
wha-what? umm no. 299 you dip.

i think the sum looks more fun than its parts.

it's 599 everywhere outside america

How much will the switch games cost? Id like try a zelda game but its 59.99 is pretty darn salty for a handheld game

How long do new zelda games last anyways? 10h-20 hours?

Skyward Sword is over 35 hours.

This new could be at least 50 hours.

>says dollars
>lives in third world country
nice

im gonna get BotW when it comes out on Wii U_

nice meme. switch games seemingly will probably be full price but it is cartridge so it may be cheaper. zelda gaes if run straight through take 20-35 hors, 100% usually takes 40+ hours and smelling the roses usually takes 50+ hours. but you shouldnt be judging the value of the game based on how long it takes to beat it but rather how much you enjoy it/how much fun you had playing it.

i think star fox 64 is a valable game worth at least $40 because ive put hundreds of hours into the game and still really enjoy myself when i play, even though its a 25min playthrough.

>he thinks US dollar is the only dollar
Americuck education

upside down confirmed

I was hoping for Tekken 7 a lot. Not because I want to play it on switch but because it would have explained the fucking delay and radio silence about the release date and help with grassroots tournaments.

>mario
>awful gameplay
Are shitposters realyl this underaged?

Do a pastebin because that requires actual reading skills.
This shit had me scared that this would be Marios Sonic06. I was relived when they showed all the other locations.

i wanted to be hyped about splatoon but i never got a wiiu because then they announced the switch
i wanted to try out splatoon 2 but i dont want to pay to play online and not paying online will make it worthless
well i guess ill never play splatoon lol thx nintendo

Which is better? VOTE NOW
strawpoll.me/12105202

I was unironically happy with their presentation.

Many people were, you should stay out of /v/.

>paid online

I would be too but the launch games are shit

Still I cant wait for Arms

Mario and ARMS?

It was pretty good but they need to keep a stream flowing this time.

This is the first facebookfrog "oc" that made me smile in over 2 years.

Mario looked neat. I like that they mentioned 64 and sunshine since those have been the last "true" mario games for me.
Everything after that lost the exploration element and just turned into babby games, so hopefully this brings some of that back.

Yes, even exploring the galaxy was linear and shit

Why the fuck is Square porting DDD to PS4 and not the Switch?

I was seriously thinking 2.8 would get a Switch port.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_l-VU39eEk

Fuck Square

I'm jumping on the Zelda hype and I'm never getting off

I feel like the paid online service will make them commit to keeping the switch around for longer in order to keep the money generation going.
More money equals more games. If they are shitty games, they lose online subscription money.
If they manage to make good games and stay relevant, they'll make more money to keep it up.
I don't see how its a bad thing. It prevents them from falling into the same ditch as WiiU did.

>selling a shitty tech demo at full price

epic

But it's 10 dollares cheaper than full price user :^).

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.me/12105202/
strawpoll.me/12105202/
strawpoll.me/12105202/
strawpoll.me/12105202/
strawpoll.me/12105202/

Shut the fuck up.

Why should I?

I recognize that green arrow.

>320€ in europe if we go by brit prices
>No games bundled in
>You have to pay 380€ for a new handheld which can play the new Zelda

Its going to flop which makes me very sad. Its essentially a more expensive PSP vita with weaker lineup.

Such a shame

don't forget £60 games, paid online, and extortionate accessory prices
this thing is dead here in the UK

You killed yourselves with brexit

I'm mad at that, but I'm more mad at Microshit and Sony, and the shitstains who let this become an industry standard more than anything. If both your competitors get away with it then why not you too?

Nah, EU prices will probably be the same. See; literally Nintendo set these prices with no thinking of Brexit.

>£60 for the Pro Controller

MY WALLET CAN'T TAKE IT

Nice economics degree, champ. You don't know what you're talking about.

Brexit hasnt even happened yet, it has no effect on prices

I agree, I only play nintendo games with a group of friends. Smash is ton of fun but it requires 4-8 sets of controllers. Its not possible if the accessory cost is THAT high.

Without touching the paid online issue, Nintendo is just shooting itself to the foot.

The console comes with two controllers my man

>30 gigs limit
>SD cards needed for more memory
>SD cards run very, very fucking slow
>rumors that BotW is going to run below 60, maybe around 30 FPS

I'm concerned here

>Without touching the paid online issue, Nintendo is just shooting itself to the foot.
Yeah, and it comes at the worst time too. You don't pull this shit after your last console was a failure. Nothing they're doing will bring back the fanbase and make the Switch successful. Nintendo is cluelessly digging their own grave through their incompetence and greed.