January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

yams if you wanna clear a space my noctis can probably solo pro

nice

There's literally no way this should have worked but it did
>no Shellga
Which is my fault honestly, I gave Y'shtola Wrath and didn't give her Aetherial Pulse because she hasn't mastered it yet, I felt she needed the synergu from my XIII staff more. Blind luck and Cid Raines' BSB was the only reason we won.

6th for Steiner

I have one !

Add me please!

RK Question

>Deal significantly more black magic damage when ______ is equipped.
>Gain a large amount of Magic when _____ is equipped

Which is better

Reposting this.

Also my guess on how the next few BE banners are going to go based off how the banners have been released in JP is:

FFII, then Orlandu's banner/event, then Eileen's banner, then the second T-0 banner/event, then Tidus' first banner, then the third T-0 banner/event.

So Orlandu at the earliest will drop in 3 weeks, a month at worst if they let the banners run the full 2 weeks.

Rinoa a cutest

>orlandu soon
Pretty hyped

MAG is generally better.

No seriously How do I even kill dublicorn, not even in PRO I can actually damage him that much

no

Thank you!

for those playing BE JP, are there any future qt girl units to be released any soon?

>there are low class stoners who are ad hominids in this thread

those frickling stoners should really just fudge off with their swearing

And good night.

The thread just started can we not go there

Who else tried hard to roll four Jacks to be OP at LB farming in here?

t. uneducated peasant

Listen, I don't want to make this a big deal or anything, it just has to be said to keep the record straight:
It is absolutely NOT OK TO BULLY YAMS.

I don't want to see that the next time I check /ffg/. Peace out.

what did he mean by this

I could get used to this, not bad for 13 energy

No problem. Get provoke on that golem with the magicities from the event to trivialize the doublicorn encounter.

Or maybe you guys should not shitpost?
That would be appreciated.

Whats your dps? The last few events handed out 6* damage units like water so one of those should carry you. Just spend the first turn buffing instead of attacking and setting up mirage+provoke on one throwaway unit like a unleveled bonus unit. Your golem should have the easiest access to provoke whatwith megacites in mog shop

>anonymous so wound up he's attacking some non offensive boogeyman

sounds like you need to smoke a bowl desu famalam

Dude, don't try to reason with this guy, he's been shitposting since the last thread and he's super defensive.
He's either underage or pretty butthurt after getting called out by someone else.

what did he come with in japan?

The latest that we will get the gacha change will be May when the Trance Terra banner drops in global. But given that they hinted that the gacha change might be earlier, then it can be very likely that we might get it at the earliest by March.

We have Eileen the super donut coming soon and then we get the remaining qts from T-0(Cinque/Queen/Sice/Rem) alongside Ovelia/Soleil/Shine.

>unwarranted yam supporter
Kill yourself.

maybe the other guy from the previous thread was right and you're the one beign cancer itt
just my two cents

"Significantly more...damage" = 1.2x modifier. This is roughly equivalent to +10% magic.

Most RM are +10% mag unless they come from a MC3, which are +13-15%. The best magic RM is Vivi (+20%mag = about 1.4x damage).

Are you autistic dude? Or a stoner like you claim in your attempts at comebacks against other people?
Like, seriously.
And do you realize that antagonziing EVERYBODY who's calling you out on your behavior is also affecting him?
Use your goddamn brain son.

>Listen, I don't want to make this a big deal or anything
>proceeds to shitpost
eat shit

What the hell is going on?

>antagonizing EVERYBODY
I don't. And I'm not sure who you are talking about if someone else did so.

>swearing
typical uneducated peasant

>It is absolutely NOT OK TO BULLY YAMS.
Is this nigger for real? Or ironic shitposting?
There's no way someone can be this autistic.

This is all yams fault, delete yams.

ignore or report.
the more attention it gets the more it snowballs.
i've already seen similar stuff ruin other generals

Some underage retard lusting for Yam's cock antagonizing everybody after getting called out on his shit white knighting and useless advice.

Curty didn't ruin this general so I don't think Yams is going to do so either.

Does Yam have cute penis?

>Keeps replying
You said you were fucking off.

So you're just an attention whore?
You're ruining the thread, autist.

So I should attack individually the first fight to build up the esper meter?

what's mirage for?

We should ask his white knight
he must know

Jesus Christ if you people would stop posting for like 10 seconds and think, I'm pretty sure even idiots like you would realize that falseflags are a thing.
Namedropping really is cancer.

t. low class stoner

you'd think these stoner peasants would be relaxed and smoking a bowl my dude

>ruin other generals
Maybe instead of showing off your autism you guys can respond like normal people.

the "yams supporters" don't seem to be the problem in the BEfag idiocy imo

>Curty
So now we have a name for this autist? That's cool.

what the fuck are you talking about? get out newfag

>stoner
Your attempts at insulting people are shit, Curty.
I'll call your mom and tell him you're way past your curfew and you're lusting again for Yam's cock.

Oh God, it's /feg/ all over again.

calm down, kids

>tfw I've been Celesanon, 8-Bitanon, Terrafag, Vaynefaggot, Yam, Curty, Ultrosanon, Rayanon, ded thred user, NEWanon, Exdeath poster, VOID poster, the rest of the personalities, and (You) this whole time

You first, faggot stoner.

this is comedy gold. i wonder if these new posters are FFnewbies brought in by ariana

you're not me

>BE updates
>spergs and shitposters return
Really makes you think, huh?

Awesome, now I can just save Lapis for a banner that's actually good. Two banner units and friends are enough to farm this event up

Seriously this. One guy imitates "y", samefags by saying "haha pls dont talk to y like that" and the BE mouth breathers jump on it.

I guess this is what happens when you have a macro to play your game for you - more time to shitpost and type angrily at other anonymous people.

So your unit can survive the attack. The idea is you Provoke to draw aggro then use mirage to dodge the 9999 damage. You get mirage skill from mirage vest equip but some of the type0 characters have a version of that skill that works too. If you need to pull off the ruby light+thundaga combo for the necessary dps, you can try filling the gauge but i wouldnt know if you can meet the drop checks consistently

The user was talking about who is your heavy hitter. For example, do you have Lightning/Luneth/Gilgamesh/Noctis/Chizuru?

I have Lightning and Dark Fina for my DPS examples. I regularly kill the doublicorn after buffing via Enbolden(Refia) and Focus(Cecil) and when I begin my offense against the Doublicorn, I use Physical Fall(useless against the Doublicorn since its attacks are fixed damage, but the 40% loss to defense is nice) and then W Ultima afterwards with Dark Fina.

And Mirage allows the caster to dodge two attacks. It's essentially Blink from the older FFs. Provoke increases the chances of being targeted by 80% to the caster. This allows them to dodge the hits from the Doublicorn.

I'd rather save up for the better banners. I stopped after one daily and two tickets and got Seven after the second ticket.

>he didnt mention that guy that did the surveys for RK
I'm important too. I also posted RK updates from JP before leddit got the information a long time ago.

I'm sure that the problem was that he started attacking people giving legit advice on the previous thread.
Falseflagging or not, that has to be discouraging for anybody trying to make conversation about the game and contributing to the general.

no you didn't

Prerelease week. Whats are you hoping to pull? The masterpieces from this set arent as hype as kaladesh set i feel

Oh right, how could I have forgotten my other duty?

I'm hoping to pull the right thread

Does bring it on stack with provoke?

Since bring it on has a 50% damage reduction
I'd rather use that unless I'm supposed to keep golem on Charlotte i was planning to have WKN eat the damage

Never

So, what's the difference between ffx on ps2 and ps4? Is it just a graphical improvement? Apparently the sphere grid was changed in the ps4 version or something???

PS4 uses International version plus HD, don't remember what else it comes with.

I dont think so since the 9999 is probably set damage but that doesnt matter much either since he hits with 9999 multiple times

>Play Justice Monsters V for the first time
>I have no idea what I'm doing
>End up with a celestriad on my first go just because it's so fucking hard to die on

post underrated FF qts

Aren't they going to kill it soon?

Listen I'm not a BEfag but I can read posts and recognize good help from bad help. Saying "you might as well ignore" whatever event is not good help or encouraging any kind of conversation. So when you say the problem is the "y supporter" who said "actually you can do it with a strong friend" I have to call bullshit on that.

Like I said, I dont play the game to know whether any of that is true or not, but from the perspective of "trying to make conversation" and "contributing to the general" saying "ur fucked then lol" does neither and attempting to defend that guy is bullshit. Okay, the other fellow namedropped, who gives a shit if his advice is helpful. I dont care if he sleeps with "y", he can make those posts.

RK when?

yes i did. prove me wrong.

The app, maybe
But I don't think they're going to outright remove it from the game itself. Patch it, hopefully, but not delete it entirely

No one cares shitposter, you don't deserve a serious reply, not until you apologize.
Either you're a falseflagging troll or a kid that's seriously autistic, u take this (You) and shove it up your autistic ass.

>posting as a "supporter" and bringing up points people who just skim on the thread wouldn't know
>saying you don't play the game yet whiteknighting and shitting on people who clearly know more than you
eat shit

im sorry what? I'm a noob, could you spoon feed?

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

>Like I said, I dont play the game to know whether...
HAHAHAHA fuck off then.
Clearly you're arguing with people who know more than you do. Telling someone that he's better off TM farming Earthshrine is valid advice, are you really this fucking retarded? And if you don't play the game why the fuck are you even giving advice such as "Yes lol u can clear it" and disregarding other people who know more?

who's this semen demon?