/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Should Have Happened Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1bbb52f23cb2a462dec0230aa523d0406f57ed97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its funny you posted this because i JUST got to the cutscene where he says he is going to kill her

she was ugly as fuck, would not bang

Well equipped catboys!

i hope this thread is less greasy than the last one

i want to 69 a catboy with my catboy...

>not wanting your EB to /embrace you in front of other people

is there actually something wrong with wanting to that?

>NO FUCKING 3.5 PRE ELIM NOTES
FUCKING STOP

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1bbb52f23cb2a462dec0230aa523d0406f57ed97

Could you please use spoilers for potential story-related spoilers? A lot of new players started over Christmas and while there are some things that can't be avoided, it'd be nice to experience some surprise during the playthrough.

She's one of the few characters in the game to actually receive a well written character development and arc.

Heck off with your memes, user. i miss her...

>hate someone because they turned you down when you wouldnt shut up about your lizard gc and they declined erp
>he gives your EB a hug
>literally chimp out and tell your EB to follow you and embrace you in front of person you don't like
beepy is that you

resub

Or they could, you know, play the game instead of browsing the general.

stop that.

Lol, I have good timing then.
Cute middy btw.
I'll add it if I make the next thread.

>taking emotes in a game this serious
is that a thing

nyo

Xth for C@boy harems

I miss her...

books

Server?

cute catboy

Highlander post

Post more of them

Or you could, you know, use spoilers for their intended purpose and stop being such a little shit.

I am still mad

bealmung

Not him, but how retarded are you?

I played this game as if it were a single-player RPG and it has taken me over 300 hours of playtime to get to around the end of Heavensward. You can play the game AND browse the general at the same thing, in fact if you don't you'll never fucking see the general.

Just because you're an ass doesn't mean you have the right to ruin the game for other people

you are getting mad at some random user
pls clam down
ill make sure to use them next time

Good luck getting hundreds who browse the general to do that. This and the xiv thead on /v/ is the last place you should be in if you'd be bootravaged over spoilers.

Who is this...

Quick, name your (personal) top 5 most hated xivg users of all time.
Who do you hate the most? Let it out as user and hope they read it

Pretty sure posting spoilers outside the tags is against the rules and a bannable offense.

boys can be girls too user

some generic catboy...

WHO is this fucking cutie

Some big spoilers can't be avoided, that's a given. Some small interactions or bits of storyline should be spoilered, though.

Nobody gives a fuck about your retarded in-game drama bullshit.

Talk about the game or fuck off. I'm sick of this cancer in this god damned general.

Reposting here cause i hit the wrong thread link in the last one.

Noob DRK question. For boss fights ive been hitting grit then going though one Power Slash rotation with a Dark Passenger mixed in then using DA on the Power Slash itself before turning grit off and going on with my damage. That sound about good enough?

Im only 51 so im lacking all the HW skills. But i just want to make sure im at least on the right track and not picking up some bad habits for the last 9 levels and beyond.

>tfw enjoying xaela a lot
I just wish she could be as tall as the males.

Just change to male. Hey. Hey imagine how cute he'd be. Do it. Hey.

Y-you too!
Xaela best race /thumbsup

Don't DA PS
The multiplier increase is pretty bad

They should have had one of the tribes have small girls/tall boys, and the other one have tall girls/small boys.

let's get married

Don't need to DA the powerslash unless you're pretty undergeared. As for Dark Passenger if you're only doing one PS just save it for out of grit

>Tfw you go undercover as a "new person" to figure out something about someone who barely knows you
>Find out what you wanted to find out

Not about any sort of ebin btw, just need a place to vent because I feel like fucking Sherlock Holmes

why do you want to know?

spuki no

nigga get a life you fucking stalker

Nah you just don't want to have drama about you being posted

Power Slash is x5.5
DA Power Slash is x6.5

DA Power Slash is awful.

Nobody even knows me in-game, so try again. I'm not some retarded cancer like you who cares more about thread personalities than playing the game. Hell, I barely even talk to anyone in my own FC. Try again.

who are you...

I want to pet

Why won't you log in...

I already have a malera alt that sits around and does nothing.

the best part about the recent abe drama is that abe isn't even gay
the guy's a grown ass man who likes 3d futa catgirls and thinks that is gay, so he e-dates other men. if he ever saw whoever he was e-dating irl, he'd probably vomit (and so would his e-boyfriend after seeing him lmao)
guy's just another grown man prison gay

A catboy enthusiast

You mean he sits around and has great hips

i've dated guys irl but good attempt

Thats exactly what an ebin would say along with the grating harsh tone to deter beta males from sniffing further, go ahead Mr. Nobody prove your not one of them.

True that.

Yeah I'm also feeling that twinge of depression realizing just how fucked in the head I am.

Ah well.

>abe
>ever speaking to anyone irl other than his parents
nice try abe

fake abe

>the best part
There is no best part because only someone equally as weird cares about this e dating drama in any capacity
You should focus on productive things instead of smearing hate about people on Veeky Forums regardless

ya it was a ruse

Hi, Abe.

Please, who doesn't make spoof accounts and use them to weave people and encourage people who don't know any better to stay away from certain people or to kick them out of FCs. I'm doing you a future service.

>picture isn't even fucking from today

could u stop ty

how do you feel about getting cucked (again)

I don't because I actually have a life.

>abe says he dates guys irl
>plays female futa catgirls in slutwear exclusively and e-dates grown men who do the same thing without ever seeing their pictures
rly makes ur noggin egg dont it

Yes I'm that weirdo because I think you're both weirdos
Flawless logic, go outside friend

Tataru a cute
thats pretty _gay user

llol
>he doesn't know what happened yday
;)

Who invited the ara defense force
Is your mistwess still this upset at getting this blasted?

Why does Alphinaud have a collar...

Don't worry it's pure

Cause he's my precious little brother character that I want to protect from all the evils in the world.

Ara himself just like most of the times people lewdpost about him, he literally asks his boyfriends and partners to do it

>This is what retards actually think

Dragoon here.

Sometimes there are so many effects on the screen and the enemy is so tiny that I can't see if I'm behind the enemy or not.

Is there anything I can do?

why does gender or sexual orientation matter so much in this thread in the first place, why are they the two biggest defining factors of anyone?

can confirm
t. previous plaything

Turn off ally skill effects

Do you not know how the internet works or something? If you care about a story you don't fucking discuss it on the internet until you're done.

You mean sits around and attracts femlanders

lala thighs

Why would you date someone if you're not even attracted to them?
Ask any grown man in this thread and they'll come up with some bullshit excuse, like "it's true love!" and then break up a week later.
Just like Abe.

lala boythighs

DRK opener is something like: unmend > low blow > hard slash > dark dance + blood price > spinning slash > (reprisal and / or lowblow whenever it showsup) > power slash > pot > grit(off) + bloodweapon > scourge > dark arts + salted earth (macro it for instant cast) > hard slash > carve and spit + dark passanger > syphoon strike > dark arts > soul eater > plunge.

I might be missing a skill or two.

I think its right, might have to swap scourge and blood weapon? or something like that.

who gives a fuck about grown men

Hey. Hey, you.

loh...

I can't seem to find it. It's under graphic details, right?

Character configuration, not settings.

>you're not attracted to them because i said you're not gay
>well you must be lying because i said so!!
its not any less false the second or tenth time you post it