>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

hjchelmets.com/hjcus/rpha-11-pro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thumpers are for kids and rednecks

Only real bikes allowed ITT, posting F4i godmachine

Cool. I never wanted to be an adult anyway.

You can have juvenile enjoyment on a REAL BIKE as well, Brother!

posting realest bikes

these ones here.

This is the standard rack on a YBR

I just want to be a kid though. I'm not interested in the whole homosexual scene.

Yeah but that's for strapping small shit to or for mounting a tail bag/top box to. Panniers go on the side of the bike.

Hey brother, chicks dig REAL motorcycles a lot more than your cracker Jack toys

Real bike aleart!!!!
Pic related

That would be fun. I'm pretty sure my knees would stop me being able to turn the handlebars though.

>those thighs

Always a get me a goin

No. Its surprisingly comfortable.
Strange really.....

Absolutely disgusting.

Forever young we are born to run
Forever love and fun until the morning sun
Forever young we are all for one
Forever love and fun until the morning sun

In your shit opinion, maybe,

>0-4 masturbate
>5-9 go shopping
>??? (other)

When do I shift for maximum acceleration to get on the highway? Do I just get as close as I can to redlining it on each gear? Or is there a sweet spot? Got a cb300f if that helps.

t h i c c

I dunno what to buy though

Yes, redlining
Look up a video that explains the loss of wheeltorque when you change gears

Masturbation aids.

I have internet for that.

Redline and clutchless shift for max speeeeed

I hear you can only post in this thread if you have a properly sized vtwin, is that right, brrrrrrrrrotherrrrrrrrrrr

Cruisercuck edition tho, I prefer cruisers over the general dirtbike, minimum wage, no dental plan fucks over the last month though. Dirtbikes faggots are the least skillful, ugliest, redneck, meme bike riding faggots to ever grace /dbt/. I almost feel sorry for shitposting about ktm all those years ago if I'd known what kind of nobike, middleschool cunts were about to disgrace this place

Someone post R1 guy meme to diffuse hostilities, and reset all hate. It's the only way

250cc is a right size vtwin, because the only time a twin cylinder engine should be used is as a 2 stroke.

There is no need to be upset, brother.

TFW 696cc of thunder

I had a feeling that I put to much air pressure in my tires because they felt too hard and low speed corners was too hard to make and felt only unstable like I'm about to slide.

>tfw second time in a row the the air pump in a gas station is not working and my air pressure in the front tire is dropped.
>ok I know there is a Tire Shop 350 meters from here
>nope it's closed
>fuck so now I have to vrey drive slow until I arrive to a different gas station.
>as I turn around from the closed tire shop I see bicycles shop
>ask if they have pump I can use
>they do, they have hand pump
> it's work
>then I drive to a gas station different
>Isee that last time I put too much air pressure.
>now it's all good and I can feel my that my bike have more traction and I no longer have the feeling that I'm about to slide at low speed corner.

Now I realize that this was the reason I slipped with my bike, too much air pressure.

BUT FUCK

Hopefully it's got enough power to kill you this time.

>Implying 62hp from the factory will kill me

You are a complete shitter so it's very possible.

I'm going for my motorcycle permit in NY, any good starter bikes? Lookin' a daily beater for spring/summer.

My dad had a Yamaha roadster 02' not sure if I should look for that since he told me it was his personal favorite.

Pic is my 2016 Honda C-RV

It's not the speed that kills you, it's the abrupt stop. Kids die on 50cc scootscoots every year.

Grom if you are a pussy.

Hayabusa if you are anything of a man.

Any specific model/year recomendations.

I dont wanna get fucked over.

I once bought an 02 Honda civic for first car. Shit didn't last me a month, threw a rod 3 weeks in. 1300, not including work comp. I paid 3k into that car for it to go to shit.

Any Japanese middleweight 2-cyl. If you feel like you can't control your right wrist, go for around 250cc. If you're not a retard and actually devoted to learning proper cornering and braking techniques, you can go for a late-90s, mid-00's 4-cyl bikes as long as they're not supersports or literbikes.

You can start on a cruiser as well but you'll have to learn proper cornering if you ever get a bike with less rake. The rake on cruisers is generally so long they corner worse than standard/sport bikes.

You WILL drop your first bike unless you only cruise the highway every Sunday or pussyfoot every corner. Buy one you're not devastated (emotionally/financially) to wreck.

t. Someone who started on a GSX-R 750, it's perfectly doable but I wouldn't recommend it

I'm in Rochester and I just got my permit followed by my license this summer. I started on a Ducati monster 796 and after a few days it was easy to handle yet still plenty of room to really stretch my legs. Are you looking for a sport bike or a cruiser.

I'll be fine. I survived a year and 12000 miles on the cx500.

>tfw started on an f4i
>rode for 10 years now
>never dropped a damn thing
Except my phone that one time i bought an ebay mount

I wish you-know-who would crash and die already.

I though Harry took him out already?

>Triggered

you?

So you were being careful and sensible, something people, particularly young men, are not really good at. Take our friend KKK here who knocked up his sister when he was 16 and you get why I don't recommend sportbikes for beginners.

I didn't know Voldemort was a bikefag.

M8 I've never owned a sport bike. I've owned a standard, a dual sport and now a cruiser.

I'm still a beginner, and am not liking going above 60, the wind is just so much to withstand. If I look to the left or right, it's as the wind forces my neck to stay that way, and you're constantly getting wind blasted (can't imagine commuting to work on the highway like that). Does it get better?

Well your neck gets stronger. Just try going as fast as you can on a long straight road that's empty one day, 100 mph will be 60 seem normal

I recommend neck exercises. Go to your local glory hole for that and try going as fast as you can on a long hard cock that's empty afterwards.

>nondescript ebay mounts

did you get a better mount afterwards?

>took father's financial life in my hand because he's a complete idiot
>built something like 50k $ debt in 3 years
>more than a 1k$ of monthly expenses

There's still around 30k to pay off,
I think I can knock down around 9-10k with my savings and then pay off the rest of it with his retirement money (maybe).

No bike stuff for a while but at least I get a house in my name out of it.

the fuck is wrong with you. you need to abandon him and leave him to the wolves

That's a very cruel thing to say about the man who created you

After destroying a bramd new phone lol yeah
Bought an actual ram mount and a rubber peice that wraps around the phone
Works perfect now

Same situation i have with my parents
>They make like 45k a year with social security and dads savings
>decided at age 74 its a good idea to buy a 1 million dollar house
How they got approved for that 15 year mortgage is beyond me.
He also bought a c6 corvette but at least he paid cash out of savings so not dying over interest there.

klx400 is best

Im 99% sure your father committed identy theft to get that mortgage.

brb I am gonna fry some bananas

Dip them in chocolate after famalam

I'll dip my fried banana in your chocolate filled boipucc, if you know what I'm saying.

I'll steal you're bike if you know what I'm saying;)

I'll glaze your sister if you know what I'm saying

Ill blaze your parents, if you know what im sayin
Hotboxin at ur house, bea

You get used to it and your neck will get stronger. I ride 100mph on the highway on the regular and I ride a naked bike. By the way, do you happen to wear a cheap helmet? It could well be less aerodynamic than better-designed helmets. ECE and DOT standards only concern crash protection, not comfort or aerodynamics.

As if it takes skill to make someone? And it's a long stretch to call him a man, cuck is more fitting. What man can't handle his own finances? Jesus christ, people need to learn what the Internet is or read a fucking book.

I wear this: hjchelmets.com/hjcus/rpha-11-pro/

I'm not saying that #rekting your financial situation is a good thing, but come on now, he's the one who made you. Everyone potentially could make a child, but only to people created you.
>Arguing about the most basic interpersonal relationship
>With an autist
I just kek'd

Maybe I just don't see the reason a father and mother should be held to high standards due to their title. I never knew my parents (was adopted at age 2), so I don't really share that bond. :p

In that case it's your neck.

>but only to people
>to people

m8...

Yeah that would make sense. Do you have respect for your adopted parents for raising you, paying for your shit, clothing you, feeding you, teaching you how to do shit, carting you around? Even if they were assholes you are who you are because of them.

If you always shoot your wounded, you end up alone.

Because society likes to give reacharounds to those who sacrifice to keep it alive

The fact your family is broken doesn't make other people not love their parents.

Lel

V twin thread???

Yeah because the people involved are doing it for the sake of society and not for their own selfish interests...

1 1 4

That new harley engine is still garbage to the 111

>muh cubic inches

Tru.

At least they tried phamalam

>0-4 Scottish highlands
>5-9 west coast of Ireland

Quantity is more important than quality.

Maybe in the past when survival was a problem.

hey kit kat, how did you come up with your name anyway?

any of you lads own leather trousers? racey ones only please: how tight are they mean to fit? When i wear mine i can pinch probably an inch of leather on the thighs - is this acceptable or are they too loose? Supposedly leathers are meant to be pretty much skin tight

I was an edgelord 13 year old and it was kitty kat Klub, then one time I was fucked up on some research chemicals and it switched to kit Kat.

Mine are P much skin tight. If the rest of it fits you might need to get someone to let them in a bit or send them back.

Of course, he's also a cruiserfag.

>I'm still a beginner
Won't git gud with this mindset.
>above 60, the wind is just so much to withstand
What's 60, not even 100km? lol faggot.