/drg/ Danganronpa General

ALL DANGANRONPA CHARACTERS WERE JUST PLAYED BY ACTORS
YOUR WAIFUS WERE REAL
BUT THEY WERE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY SEEMED TO BE
THE SHITTIEST WAIFUS WERE THE BEST ALL ALONG
edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread:

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WH6sZLY4
twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/820100042631458817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUKURO A BEST

KIIBO WAS A REAL NIGGA
HE SAVED EVERYONE HE KILLED THE MASTERMIND

I LOVE KIIBO
HE'S SO COOL AND CUTE

Who's the better Ultimate Despair? Junko or Ouma?

Friendly reminder that Season 42 is the best

Kodaka.

I want this game to have DR3 cast as a romance option.
I WANT TO DATE BANDAI AND I WANT HIM TO BANG KAEDE TO DEATH WITH THE NIGGA MEGA CUCUMBER OF HIS
Thank you.

Goodbye Dangan Ronpa

>ouma best boy with or without brainwashing

He's too powerful, someone stop him!

>kohacha confirmed that since this is all a fiction all headcanons are real
>all DR characters are now lithdemisexual queerplatonic polyfluid transomniniggers
ten thousand keks

>unfortunately not

Mukuro is a shit i am glad she doesn't appear in this universe

So is seasonposting still valid now or nah?

Still is

Season 5 a best

If their personalities are the complete opposite, then Korekiyo absolutely despises incest though. Like one of those militant tumblr moralfags.

Don't worry; whatever your headcanon is, it's real because it's all fiction!

Can anyone link me to some good fanfics & doujins for Yumeno x Saihara or the threesome pair Yumeno x Saihara x Maki ?? Or can anybody make some? Thanks you really are blessed.

THIS WAS LITERALLY IRL JUNKO

DUDE

ACTUALLY AN ALRIGHT ENDING IF THE VIDEO GAME THING IS TRUE

A-HYUK

Friendly reminder that

FICTION DOESN'T DIE

THE STORY WILL NOT END

Naturally.
We just memed 50 fucking seasons of dr into existence.

>Dude more meta = betta
How about no?

Gtfo with your cancer, autists

Imagine the audience reaction if you romance Kiibo.

Friendly reminder that season 5 is best and if you like season 42 you have shit taste

It's more about the implications, my dude.

This was Kirumi and Korekiyo before the brainwashing though. Kirumi was probably just shy and clumsy while Korekiyo wasn't an incestfag.

He probably was a Kuronekofag and watched the Oreimo ending

pastebin.com/WH6sZLY4

i wrote this on notepad at 3 in the morning without saving it because im fucking ashamed of making the best bro do this to him

also i unintentionally wrote ouma with a choking fetish. whatever.

have fun

im glad people are enjoying my ouma copypastas too

Looking back, all of the seasons before 33 were pretty offensive and wouldn't be acceptable by modern standards.

>nobody has unlocked the love hotel
What the fuck are the nips doing?

C U T E
U
T
E
!

This was one of the funnest rides I have ever been on. From the mass panic about there potentially being spoilers in the datamine,the trophies,the actual spoilers coming in with pics,the speculatuon about 4d chess,the massive ride that was chapter 3,ouma/kaitoposting and the ending. All were so much fun it really did give me a better impression of v3.

Bless you, user

>Someone drew this
Sasuga
Struggling with basic minigames, if streams are anything to go by

Which did you prefer: reality TV show or video games?

Friendly reminder that since everything is a fiction, all headcanons are canons now.

Reminder that

>God Tier
Season 12, 19, 22, 24, 46
>Great Tier
Season 7, 8, 11, 16
>Good tier
Season 4, 17, 23, 44
>OK tier
Season 1, 2, 25, 32, 50
>Shit tier
all the rest

that's the power of shota junko

(the user who drew pic related truly blessed the world)

>this fic

Bless you.

Also where are the copypastas, I need them for research purposes

Latter because it's true

Hating the game.

Don't know if this was posted while I was asleep, but the fucking guy is at it again, rubbing it in...
twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/820100042631458817
>フィクションは素敵。
>物語は終わらない。

Reality. I'm tired of Kodaka's PUROTTO TUISUTOS.

I'd prefer that danganronpa just ceased to exist right now
they killed kiibo and tenko
fuck this series

>No season 5 God tier
You got shit taste user.

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking casting Naegi's evil spanish twin as the mastermind.

Season 25 shocked me when no one had an ahoge. It was truly a disgrace. I'm glad the old casting director was executed for that blasphemy

Yeah, it was posted before.
Man may be retarded, but he has balls, I can say that much.

kys nostalgiafag

>tfw all the tumblr and deviantart OC's can now be canon
fuck

>Forcing the season 5 meme
Pls stop

THEY'LL NEVER STOP DANGAN RONPA

HAVE NO FEARS, KODAKA'S GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

LIKE NAEGI BECOMES A ROBOT

Asahina brought poison to Sakura. Sakura drank it. Sakura is the killer.
Gundam hung Nidai. Nidai moved a lot and because of that he fell down and died. Gundam is the killer.
Chiaki threw poison to Komaeda. Komaeda inhaled it. Chiaki is the killer.
Ouma agreed to die under the press. Kaito is the killer.
Guys, explain me this, please.

There are no copypastas, but I want them, like how I want Ouma to make Saihara fuck him.

I want Ouma to back him into a corner, kiss him and make him shudder as he tries to repress his latent bisexuality. I want him to nishishishi as he gets Saihara to push him down onto the bed, overcome with lust and self hatred. I want him to expertly bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again with dick handling techniques that he used on every member of his gang, and laugh at his desperation for release. I want him to pretend to cry when Saihara enters him and then mock his concern when he stops. I want him to fake moaning and screaming, but only feel any pleasure when he sees the disgust and regret in Saihara's crying face. I want him to smirk at Saihara's orgasm, knowing that he felt so disgusted yet felt so good. I want him to feel ecstasy in knowing that Saihara's never going to forgive himself or forget this.

I want him to die laughing like a madman, remembering how much suffering he saw in Saihara when he made him fuck him.

Kek

I heard that one of season 32's survivors hooked up with season 38's.
Insane isn't it? She was the trophy wife of season 14's survivor, the poor cuck.

Never forget based tulpaman

Just let it end.

F.

Reminder that Yumeno Himiko was saving all her MP for her survival and won it all despite being voted least likely to survive and triggering so many deathflags.

Truly the SHSL Mage.

I heard that season 54 was going to bring back Marie from season 7 as a special contestant.
Thanks a lot, Ki-Bo.

Big messes are actually really entertaining if you follow them with a crowd.

True. I wonder how does it feel for an unspoiled soul.

in your headcanon, sure

Kaito was one who pressed the button which made him killer

>eveyone forgetting season 33 with best survivor
Sota Sarushiro was the unsurpassable madman that made everyone kill each other behind the scenes and exposed them in the trials.
I still can't believe we thought he was a precious cinnamon roll

Same.

I don't think I'll ever laugh so hard as at a thread as when the first cg of all the deaths dropped and all hell broke fucking loose.

This game will forever be remembered as better than it was for me because of the ride i was on over here. Mad props guys.

What is Season 5 even about

Of course, Yumeno is the best DR girl. 11037 / 10
Pls!! Post more about best girl.

>I still can't believe we thought he was a precious cinnamon roll

Kill yourself.

Dude are you serious? I fapped a lot to her back in the day, fuck. Then again she's probably all ugly and old now.

All female characters on the moon.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

The only thing you need to know is that it is best season and all other seasons after it can't compare except maybe 19

They did that really weird thing to recruit up female fans and the survivor would get to witness Komaeda and Hinata passionately make out.
Turns out watching landwhales murder each other is amazing entertainment.

Didn't they bar her after what happened in season 17?

May the Allah bless your soul

Yes, it was even more fun than watching DR3 and making up wild theories

Reminder that everyone can be revived because it's just a game. The next DR will be the final one, with all of the characters from all the games taking on the creators themselves.

She didn't go fast.

I guess that's the power of sleeping with the casting director, bitch is washed up and needs drug money, hopefully someone can get to her quickly.

So Kodaka's plan was to make the player feel like shit for enjoying the story he wrote by breaking 4th wall and insulting the reader? Is he sane?

Under physical logic:
>Sakura drank it. Sakura is the killer.
Sakura had free reign to toss the bottle far away, but willingly drank it.
>Gundam hung Nidai. Nidai moved a lot and because of that he fell down and died. Gundam is the killer.
Nidai died from the fall; Gundam physically set up the drop.
>Chiaki threw poison to Komaeda. Komaeda inhaled it. Chiaki is the killer.
Komaeda's cause of death was the poison in his system; Chiaki physically exposed him to it.
>Ouma agreed to die under the press. Kaito is the killer.
Kaito activated the press.

Danganronpa RPG to kill Kodaka and the Danganronpa team, featuring Lightning from the Lightning Returns series, cause she's in France just hanging out.

>when you didn't go fast enough

So why is this so?
Komaeda inhaled the poison, so he should be the killer, isn't he?

Did you rike it?

> Bonus mode where you can form party and enhance talents is actually a hint
> The final Danganronpa game will be like Fire Emblem where you can have all the characters interact and romance each other

Guys, which season has the:
sexiest deaths?
most brutal deaths?
fatal deaths?
scariest deaths?
goriest deaths?
Some deaths that head cut off and one of the survivors cut arms or legs?

>finale
More like Final Danganronpa 5

He was physically unable to stop it. Like Gundham and Ouma. Sakura willingly drank it by herself and wasn't forced it down by someone else

It's not like you can just avoid breathing, dumpass.

But you can avoid breathing poison, retard

I heard said casting director was used as a demostration to the participants in season 18 to show what happens if you tried to run.