/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Complaints edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.3 is live.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-2-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

1st for IQ's FAT ASS

Second for Frost is best.

Third for Ash is best milf

thhhhhhhhUNK

Live Audio of my dick hitting Frost's Cervix

>frost's cervix is actually rigged up into a miniature bear trap

>Instead of breaking your dick it milks it for every last drop

Why did they make Kapkan such a fat-ass? I never have enough time to reinforce AND get his traps to places where enemies don't suspect them. 3 speed when?

>boot game
>yacht
>favela
>plane
>close game

>3 speed Kapkan with nitro cell and his guns

Mine is a little different
>see shitpost
>close clover

He's made for like being around the objective not roaming. I normally just bail to set my shit up on the other side of the map and then go back and be fat on or near the objective after getting tshirts and reinforcing. Or be the dude that gets hatches.

Serious discussion

inb4 i get crucified here, Vegas 2 (which is a fuckig gears of war clone) and rogue spear trumps siege in every way possible

Look, don't get me wrong, i don't hate Siege, but the fact that it is a tactical overwatch with TF2 tier hats throws me off

Remember when you can customize the shit out of yourself in Vegas 2 and rogue spear? and the customizations were actually useful as they affect your armor and speed and as in the gas mask protects you from CS grenades, NVGs that actually work etc etc and not unrealistic joke headgear that UBIjews use to milk your shekels (See: just like they did in ghost recon phantoms)

Remember when the netcode was actually decent and you don't get killed after taking cover even during shit pings?

Remember when micro transactions weren't a thing in V2 and RS?

Remember when the antagonists had a purpose and backstory instead of this white mask clusterfuck?

Remember when you had dedicated server rooms/lobbies in RS and V2 and not this abhorrent matchmaking that takes forever?

>tfw playing mainly as castle during defence

dindu nuffin

Why are you shilling V2? Siege is probably the best shooter released other than TF2 in ages, it ain't nearly as tactical as it should be to have Tom Clancy in the name but I'd take siege over V2 and its fucking glitches that let you perfectly blindfire sniper rifles and other shit.

>Remember when the antagonists had a purpose and backstory instead of this white mask clusterfuck?
Reminder that whitemasks are aimed at being right wingers

>implying there is a single person who honestly cares about the backstory

Not even ubisoft cares, they just let CTU fight against CTU

Apart from what memer faggots here at /r6g/ say, Castle is in fact viable as fuck

>can be used to bait fuze/sledge/any breaching charge operator
Just barricade an important window and tell pulse of valk to throw C4 at that window and detonate, and boom, dead fuze/sledge/any breacher op

moreover, most of the fags here think castling is about "barricade that door and forget about it"
That's simply wrong, you're supposed to do the exact opposite thing which is barricade and protect your barricade from the outside, if you're good enough, you'll be a pain in the enemy's ass

Also, castlecades can be used like barbed wire, if the enemy is too lazy or too afraid to take his time and remove them, then he'd be forced to walk right into your ambush (like a long corridor), in other words you can use castlecades to limit enemy movement and make them walk into your ambush or make them announce their presence

TLDR play castle smart and you'll fuck the enemies up, but low IQ coppers can't figure this out

They canceled patriots but that was about like right wing terrorists but that was way before there was a huge movement in the US. White masks are probably just left over that.

1st for webm

i'm not shilling shit, i'm explaining my opinion, i didn't favor only V2, i also favored RS as well, so stop cherrypicking from what i said

>its fucking glitches that let you perfectly blindfire sniper rifles and other shit.
First of all this never happened to me, second of all, As opposed to using a 3 speed op and sexually abusing the netcode using fast peeking to take out the enemy team by your self

Look, don't get me wrong, i love siege's idea, but if we got customizable recruits with buyable cadgets (breaching hammer, cameras,yokai drone, and of course ignore the other silly abilities like interrogation or crossbow) along with fixed netcode it'll be a fucking 10/10

right wingers are too dumb to make their own mustard gas

>>implying there is a single person who honestly cares about the backstory
Everyone who plays Terror hunt cares.
And even if no one cared, is this somehow this is an acceptable excuse for jewbisoft to hastily make a shitty enemy? might as well make them Al Qaeda or your cliché russian terrorists and be done with it
fuck

that was smooth as fuuuck

Watched a castle put 2 barricades up one after another and told him not to since it was a 2v4 and we had 2 people covering that area an only us on the obj so he goes out of the way to TK me and then dies and our teammates are locked out.

If you are going to remember V2 remember how shit it was as well not just cherrypicking its one positive which was customization.

Also the terrorists have to be Right wing, leftists are too retarded to plan something out that elaborate or prep for it. The biggest left wing thing we had was the gay club shooting which was only that bad because some Homo Hero blocked on of the exits.

that's what happens when you don't commnicate when you play with montagne

>Headshot Injures still not fixed

Hey i have something with Capitao too

>Watched a castle put 2 barricades up one after another and told him not to since it was a 2v4 and we had 2 people covering that area an only us on the obj so he goes out of the way to TK me and then dies and our teammates are locked out.

>not playing with your friends

>What if I told you they were my friends....

>I believe I can fly~

>If you are going to remember V2 remember how shit it was as well not just cherrypicking its one positive which was customization.
oh yeah ok, then go ahead and tell me what's bad about V2?

>Also the terrorists have to be Right wing, leftists are too retarded to plan something out that elaborate or prep for it
i don't think /pol/shits have enough balls to do anything other than spam internet articles, tell me when was the last time we had a far right extremist attack? (as opposed for all those commies in the US taking hostages during the cold war btw)

Seriously though. Mpx dmg buff when? The only way to consistently get kills with this thing is headshots and it doesn't even get an Acog

your friends TK you?
wow im really sorry you have shit friends

i discarded mine after the last time they TK'd me, never played with them anymore

tell you what, get on the teamspeak, and find a competent guy and play with him, you'll be friends in no time (as long as you avoid the ragers and memers, should be easy)

i never said commies were good

Is he our guy?

Shouldn't you make shitty threads on /v/ about this?

huehuehue

Why does this monkey get spicy bolts AND frag grenades?

Every glitch from 1 was present in 2 and for a free bonus they added more, the AI spawns were worse somehow, sprint, action movie plot line is even worse. I cannot stress how much worse T Hunt is in 2 compared to 1 and only 2 player coop for the campaign. They both weren't worth it compared to ravenshield but 2 somehow managed to take everything in 1 and make it buggier and worse.

Also I don't think /pol/shits have to do anything since they got their president elected. Last far right extremist attacks were unabomber or brevik over in Europe. Meanwhile leftists poorly shoot up schools, which means the white masks can't be leftists because they aren't poorly shooting up the school.

Because his guns are mediocre at best

The first and only time I played on the TS I carried hard each match but now whenever I look on it I just see the memers and shiters.

My friends are bad and only remember when they do good and ignore when I'm hard carrying every match or saving them or droning literally everything. Then they TK me or fuck my spots up or break my devices or shoot me and its out of sheer incompetence and being cunts. Like I'm no angel but I don't TK or even damage friendlies or their devices, I call out what to do for the new guys and show them where to place shit and where to hang out and what to avoid. Then I am the dedicated save our shit monty main who thinks hes a god since the enemy never focus on him but me raping them as he steals my kills. Finally played good people and he went 0-6 and got shut down as monty each round. Jesus my friends give me aids "no bomb it sucks" "peakers! bullshit!" "no tachanka is good" "don't use acog as an attacker, get close with a holo" "don't use acog" "put a laser sight on everything" "im going to roam as rook with the other 3 armors leaving you are bandit on the obj" Remember to comment, like and subscribe to my blog.

>which means the white masks can't be leftists because they aren't poorly shooting up the school.

>meanwhile white masks shoot up a university

>a man destined to a lifetime of solo queuing

>Poorly
They can't be leftists because they are doing a good job of it.

but first they babe it

not that guy but senpai i don't even know what you're talking about i played both V1 and V2 and i still play them now and those "bugs" you're talking about i've never encountered them

I wish there was a way to Solo Queue with other "i got aids from my friends" players instead of the usual getting laggy teammates who somehow can't get kills as speedy jew and don't know that doc can heal.

Did you play on xbox or something? You can't even remember the audio loop glitch or audio just cutting out until a client restart?

PC
nope

He has absolutely no breaching power though.

You're retarded too for playing with them

Unless you were host if someone shot an LMG you like 80% of the time ended up hearing the LMG shooting for the rest of the match. Or certain audio cutting out after a couple minutes completely.

Only play casual with them and I only do it since I get renown out of it and I'm stuck with them since some of them are my friends IRL since like kindergarten. I'm not autistic enough to abandon actual friends to play with strangers on the internet, I just use it as practice to git gud and carry now which is what I do.

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THIS IS NOT A SHOP

>have 6 man on the team
>still lose

Sorry to hear that my dude

I used to main the mk48
never happened to me

but say it happened, this one bug as opposed to the 40 million bugs in siege (one of them being the significant netcode bugs) ?

I was just saying Vegas 2 was worse than Vegas and buggier which it was.

Siege is a shit heap of bugs but now has fixed lots of the big ones, even at its buggiest I had more fun in Siege than Vegas.

Is anyone else sad there aren't going to be Austrian Ops? Do you think there will be a year 3, or do you think the game and Ubi will be dead by then?

Ubi really doing that bad?

double U tee efff!?!?!?!
r U hacK?!?!!?!?

I don't even bandit trick

Is your character always supposed to be on the far right on the character select screen?

I heard rumors they might be getting bought out by vivendi a few threads ago, I can't make any accurate claims about their financial status.

They only have to make an offer. Ubi still has every right to tell them to go fuck themselves. Stop reading things that aren't fucking there.

>tfw your Country's Counter terror unit is named after terrorists who want to control the weather

not really, hostile takeovers are a thing

>chinese map
>2vs1, last enemy is monty
>he's in the same room as my teammates
>walks out
>can clearly hear him walking around and entering another door
>one of my teammates is watching the door he left through, another decided that it's time to pick that armor up
>monty walks into the room from a different door and kills both of them

Hoty damn, IQ is shit.

what is the best way to grind for some Renown?

house hostage extract with 3 speed and boosters, you can finish a match in about 1m20s

Prove it

Maybe instead of complaining about your friends try coaching them?

Dead game?

>Another Copper 3 with hot opinions

>chinese map

Is "night mode" recommended for your audio settings?

>tfw lmgs are redundant in siege

oh wow extra capacity not like it matters when every kill is instant

>The only way to consistently get kills with this thing is headshots
Isn't that the case for all the SMGs?

I love it when two players kill eachother, or down eachother

Anybody on PS4 wanna play?

I wonder what that dog's thinking.

Holy fucking Kobe

Lets look realistically in the white mask attack

How the FUCK did they transport gas containers and entire Hazmat suits with LMGs in the 1st place

we already have German Ops

it was kinda obvious to me that the Austrians wont get a CTU when the Aug was part of the GSG9 arsenal

why is reddit so fucking autistic?

>people actually agree they should change the loadout screen to this

fucking disgusting

inb4 go back

what's wrong with full portraits? not saying I like that interpretation of it

>tfw smoke is brit instead of german
the memes would have written themselves
I think that looks fine, but unnecessary, only useful for showing off your stupidass skins.

But the concept art images are the best part of the operators

yeah of course, thats why its so fucking autistic

why would you want to see the horror that is vakyrie or twitchs in game model every loading screen

God damn ill admit all the male DLC operators got 10/10 designs

I only give Frost and Caveria 10/10s

>More 3 speeds
Fuck off. If you turn Kapkan into 3 speed, then another operator (((Jäger))) has to turn into 1 speed.

>Jaegers gadgets specialize in the obj
>Kapkans work best outside the obj
DO IT UBI, THE 9X19 DOESNT HAVE AN ACOG 2 BIRDS ONE STONE

>Remember when the antagonists had a purpose and backstory instead of this white mask clusterfuck?
You have to got to be fucking kidding me. The minimal story in Siege is better than the whole story of the Vegas series. It's ironic you use the word clusterfuck to describe Siege's story when Vegas's story was exactly that.
>Gabe Nowak fucks up a hostage rescue
>Bishop defends him
>Gabe is allowed to stay on the team, despite team Rainbow is made up of the best of the best
>Obligatory helicopter boss fight

i don't know, cars?