/pg/ - Persona General

Risette edition

NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/dPbxwghQ
>P5 cutins
mega.nz/#!CRYklDoa!e1_UUqI1JyWL4bTcoiaXDdgvM6kVtSohCXvoCmscrGY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OtDgWQYbrh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Crow_(Aesop)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slutsechi

old and busted

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

ded thred

why'd I even bother making a new one

Riescchi is besticchi
Risette is bestette

I am bored

Please recommend me some games to play

what do you like

you

The Legend of Heroes: Persona 4 in Prussia

throw out a genre or some titles at least, something to go off yknow

If you like horror games, here are some of my favorites than you can easily emulate (all are from the PS2 era or are downloadable games)

>Haunting Ground
>Rule of Rose
>Clock Tower the First Fear (you can check out the rest of the series if you want, but the first one tramples over them)
>Eternal Darkness
>The Witch's House

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

My wife is from Sumaru City!

Rule of Rose is a+

I want to be pampered by an autistic fox!

Shut up Katsuya.

Middle school Maya x shota Tatsuya is OTP anyway

>implying it's not shota Tatsuya x shota Jun

Step up, senpai.

highschool Tatsuya x JK Jun is better though

That is true.

Still the only good homo couple in Persona.
P3 and P4 fujos have such awful taste.

To me there wasn't much good to fujo with in P3. Shinji x Akihiko was close but not good enough for me.

P4 was a similar situation but Yu x Yosuke was way better than fucking Yu x Adachi. Now that pair is the epitome of shit taste.

P5 was a godsend. Shuake is an absolute best.

I never saw the appeal in Tatsuya x Jun. There's not enough time seeing them interacting as young adults to get a feel for their actual relationship beyond lingering childhood feelings.

desu i always felt it falls a bit flat since jun doesn't really have a lot goin on character-wise

I would more than agree with you on the Adachi part, but Yu x Yosuke was lame in the same way the Chie x Yukiko was lame as yuri bait.
Like, sure its ok, but its not good.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

GAYFAGS FUCK OFF

vocaroo.com/i/s0OtDgWQYbrh

no you

its real uninspired feeling

>be me
>play goro's boss battle voicelines over and over again
>tfw they are the most hilarious thing you heard
>the gradual descend into madness for the duration of a cutscene

/pg/ would be dead many times over without homoposting tbqh.

DELETE THIS

FEMC LOVES MC BACK

FeMC is only good for ss and yuri

I have to agree. But YuxYosuke irked me with the spin-offs, even though I was okay with them in Vanilla the first time I played it. What do you think of YusukexJoker? Personally I don't feel it.

yusuke is for bullying

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

Phantom is for Andrew!

Fujoshi, pls

>I don't know what a fujoshi is
Fujoshi don't care about female characters.

not that user but i like shukita a lot, though i can understand why people would find it boring when shuake exists. they have a very different appeal and i think a lot of people don't see much in yusuke as a character to care about shipping him.

Futabo is cute

>It's a /pg/ turns gay episode

>turns

>Characters that would have been better as traps
Futuba
Chidori
Ayase

>Traps that make P2 worth playing
Sumaru Genie
Jun

>Traps that actively ruin the series
Teddie

>turns

>turns

and standing on a box apparently

>Anne x Phantom
>Futaba x Joker
>Haru x Pego
>Makoto x Potter
>Ryuji x Cardio
>Yusuke x Art
>Morgana x Sushi
>Goro x Daddy Issues
>Sojiro x Wakaba

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

tfw no tiny neet otouto

>Anne x Phantom
>Futaba x Joker
What did he mean by this?

tfw your name is Andrew

Would Sojiro be a woman?

Hi, Andrew!

>harem

Are you a halfu ikemen who got molested by the PE coach?

What would femlae Kamoshida be like

big & butch, with the same haircut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Crow_(Aesop)

>In the fable a crow has found a piece of cheese and retired to a branch to eat it. A fox, wanting it for himself, flatters the crow, calling it beautiful and wondering whether its voice is as sweet to match. When it lets out a caw, the cheese falls and is devoured by the fox.

Now replace Crow with Goro, Fox with Yusuke, and cheese with pancake, the story will still the same.

Missing the part where the crow takes his revenge on the fox

>Yusuke
>Story

tuturu~

what do you mean?

away
away

since this posting has started I've already fapped to this gremlin twice

Shuake really is most dynamic pair.

I said I had the same feel with P4. Yeah it's a blah pairing. I'm happy for P5.

>Piercy and Maki
Nasty. Elly is best girl.

who even is this girl

no spoilers please

SPOILER ALERT
she is not from the persona series

>Maho Hiyajo-from-Steins.jpg

I guessed that, thanks

A character from Steins;Gate 0

>MC loved Aigis back
I love this meme

Yu x Yosuke is a comfy pair. I get why people like it, they treat each other well and trust each other. Some fujos like comfy stuff like that and there's nothing wrong with it.

Yu x Adachi was shit tbqh because Adachi never cared for Yu. I don't get why people wanted Yu to fuck this sore loser.

Correction:
>some people wanted Yu to fuck Adachi
>fujos thought they wanted Yu to had sex with him
you understand now...

>Ken loves Yukari

>politician has unprotected sex with some random girl he met
>result is this little boy secretly obsessed with sentai that has no friends
>the mother is shocked that she got dumped and dies
>little boy is eventually selected by a perfume bottle for greatness

Goro was insanely lucky in a way. It's too bad he was clearly beyond fucked in the head by whatever happened between his mother dying and becoming Detective Prince II

Goro is pretty fucked up but not a total psychopath like how some people think he is.

>obsessed with sentai
Can you please not force your headcanons

Nothing wrong with a comfy vanilla gay pair.

Yu x Adachi is just wrong on every account. And this is coming from a person that likes Harada and Ogawa Chise.

Both are antagonists but I hate Adachi and adore Goro.

>Name: Hifumi Togo
>Arcana: The Star
>Codename: Marshal
>Initial Persona: Jeanne d'Arc
>Ultimate Persona: Inanna or Ishtar
>Melee Wepon: Spear
>Ranged Weapon: Sniper Rifle
>Mask : Roman warrior mask
>Heist Costume: Light medieval armor
>Glove color: Indigo Navy
>Persona's main abilities: Gry (Gravity) skills.
>AoA quote: "Checkmate!"

Daily reminder that Hifumi could've been a party member.

Same here. There's something about Goro that I love. Yes I know he did wrong, but I see him in a less negative light than Adachi. Adachi was a manchild that didn't have a bad life and didn't own up to his mistakes and wanted the world to suffer for it.

I just fucking hate Adachi and the fujos and apologists that like him.

And a very boring one on top of that

MAID NEKO

I've seen some people (trying to sell Adachi or trying to bash Goro, either way) say that Adachi had a lower body count, he was a much better antagonist because the game didn't try to give him a "complex motive", etc.

I personally felt Adachi was much, much worse than Goro and would have wrecked more havoc if he had Goro's powers. He killed two women because they won't sleep with him, and one of them knowing she'd die. Goro killed people and it's wrong for sure, but he didn't have that kind of intention to kill, and that made a huge difference for me between Adachi and Goro.

cute neko, he looks a lot better in that outfit than the girls do

>he was a much better antagonist because the game didn't try to give him a "complex motive"
I really don't understand this. How does an antagonist having understandable and sympathetic motives somehow make them a worse character than an antagonist who does evil things just because?

It doesn't. It's just a shitty reason people come up with to say Adachi is better.

Goro also didn't want to turn the world i ti shadows/destroy it. All he wanted was revenge on Shido and he probably was going to kill himself afterwards.

>He killed two women because they won't sleep with him,
I think that's the key point. Adachi killed just because he was a entitled piece of shit that had no respect for anything that wasn't his own well-being. He was also more realistic as evil person, which makes it even worse.

Goro is more a thing of putting effort in the wrong thing, his sad past is not an excuse, but it's an explanation that can make you pity him to an extent. His killings were more of a fictional classic, about making sacrifices to reach a goal.

Also in the end Adachi is just defeated, he never repented in the slightest, instead acted like a child like he was a misogynist sociopath because he had a shitty job. Because nobody but him has that. Meanwhile, Goro kills himself which is like the most honorable way for nips to take responsibility for their mistakes.

>Also in the end Adachi is just defeated, he never repented in the slightest, instead acted like a child like he was a misogynist sociopath because he had a shitty job
>yfw his interview in P5 still has thr same attitude

2017 is the earliest for his death penalty date.

>would have wrecked more havoc if he had Goro's powers
He wouldn't because that'd require more effort and would put him in danger. Throwing people in TV took no time and in both cases he was already close to victims, Namatame called him himself and the shadow apocalypse didn't even really require him. He'd use the app once or twice at best, get nowhere and forget about it.

I want to devour the Earth.

And let's all pray he really is on death row, and will be executed before P5 Arena.