World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

The Fusou class battleship, for when you'd rather bring your shotgun.

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (Kuma) (Khorosho) (Nanodesu) (Poi) (BurningLove) (Elephant) (Lady)

>5.16 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0516/

>0.6.0 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-060-key-feature/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill restructuring+XP caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ak36oGXq8cTaZdv9_i5R-6P407suCshYvErkUVT3E_s/edit#gid=1917108882

>New Year Medals + Missions
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/108298-christmas-hidden-achievements/

>Christmas Luckboxes (Chance for premiums or show love for your favourite /wowsg/ until Jan 18)
santa.worldofwarships.com/en/#/
santa.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Graf Spee and Tier 6 camo+ship missions
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favourite /wowsg/!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare FUYeah right
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

Last Thread:

I SAID

The sad thing is that there are no more ships I want to buy with all these credits

YMMV, since Spee has hydro, it's not really necessary taking Vigilance.

That's the thing though, the Graf is just worse at this than something like, say, the Molotov, which is a counterpart of hers that I really enjoy. They're both ships that you just don't want to be trying to tank BB hits in at all, and are better at nuking DDs or cruisers and trying to just dance around shells while using their more accurate guns against BBs at range.

My biggest problem with the Graf is that in apart from everything but the excellent torpedo runs she can do, she's just worse than other cruisers at playing like this in the games that she gets into because the MM for T6 is so harsh now. I'm sure she can do fine against Bongos and Bayerns, but all I get to fight in her is Biskos and Amagis every game, which can just run her down because they're just straight up faster than her, and her armor doesn't matter at all against them, which while other cruisers also have to deal with too, they're at least faster than those BBs and can extend their range beyond hers with spotter planes.

Graf only get 4 heals max though because she's a cruiser.
Though I'll add that on BBs I regularly go through all 5 healpots and still wish I had more.

>training room doesn't work on PTS

nice game

did they break the whole mode with the latest version or something?

Enable manually in scripts_config
takes literally 5 seconds

scrsipt_config is for servers.

I dunno mate, feel free to believe what I want but i've done nearly 2 hours of training room shenanigans today

Tier VIII Italian Premium Littorio Class BB Roma when?

Anyone want to do some DD tests on PTS ? Want to try knife fighting with HEAP

meant for

Should come this year, around the time they introduce French cruisers.

What should I take as the four point skill for Royal Navy?

Hey, I'm leveling the fuck out of Emerald because of Admiral Graf Spee, Completed mission 1, now I'm working on Mission 2

>it's literally morning

just

So I've had this Seagal captain chilling in my reserves. What should I use him for?

>was tempted to queue up in my T8
>scared to now
;_;

Probably AFT as their AA DPS is pretty high (though they don't get Defensive AA), but you could go SE too if carriers don't really matter to you.

>The shogun shotgun

Put him on NM or Colorado, then the bote is just as fat as him.

Already up to NC.

>tfw you get rammed by your carrier and he decides to tk you

>CVs being entitled whiny kids
more news at 11

>tfw all of my Bismark games so far have either been me just tearing apart the enemy team as an unkillable monster and racking up the damage and easily topping the scoreboard or abject failures where I do absolutely nothing
Man my Tirpitz was never this inconsistent, Maybe I'm just getting too eager to get all my secondaries going off.

for me it's the other way around

Tirpitz > Bismarck

Tonight was a good night.

You can go MAA if you go until NepNep or Minotaur.
Your AA will be close to that of Iowa with it

Akizuki is still weak with HEAP, no change in damage per hit and you start less fires.

Shit game, shit devs, shit company.

>wanting Akizuki to be good

Ask me how I know you're an insufferable weeb.

>getting five kills with Atago

I want a new T8 DD after playing Benson and Tashkent, how does that make me a weeb you retarded piece of shit?

>he hell for the HEAP meme

You like Japanese things.

There is a reason why Japan lost the war, and no Japanese ship should be better than the USN counterpart.

I mean I just want something that can buff my shitty 100mm so that I can pen other DDs.

I'm enjoying my Bisko more but I think I'm better at my Tirpitz.
There's something about this bote, it just seems to eat so much more damage from AP penetrations than the Tirpitz does and the only thing I can think of is that I'm showing just enough extra broadside without realizing it.

I like Japanese things because I want to play a T8 ship class that happens to be Japanese.

I don't know who is more autistic and retarded, actual weebs or actual mouth breathers like you?

>getting this mad because someone tells you that Nippon steel isn't the strongest in the world

Your "b-but I'm not a weeb" charade doesn't cut it.

>Playing a Shitway

Queue up a Hakuryu and bully the fuck out of him )))))

That is your problem, trying to angle so your secondaries rape but without showing too much broadside.

>Ramming a fucking CV in your BB slow and stupid as shit BB
>Surprised when you get the treatment you deserve
CVs always have the right of way stupid. How the fuck do you even ram a CV or be near a CV that much in your fucking BB that he has even the chance to ram you.

Kaga premium when?

>ramming a CV
>mattering literally at all
Yeah, better try to teamkill one of your top tier ships because he did like 10hp of damage. That's totally not autistic as fuck.
The bigger issue here is why the fuck was he near the CV in the first place?

>feet not showing

reeee

>it's autistic to put shitters in place
>it's not autistic to try and ram

Let me guess, you are the cocksucker that called an user a weeb not so long time ago in this thread too?

that's why you have AP then you take HE once they relize they fucked up and melt their superstructure

DE>BFT>>>>>>Teruzuki>HEAP

Never

Its the principle of the matter. The Midway is stupid as fuck for wasting a valuable strike on him. I do agree that the issue was in fact that he was hiding so far back that his CV even ram him.

Feet?

You seem visibly upset that Japan lost the war.

Nope, guess again moron, there's more than like 3 people in this thread.
Nobody is trying to ram their own teammates in this and you're a retard if you think they are, both of those ships are some of the least maneuverable ships in the entire game, chances are that he just wasn't paying enough attention and couldn't turn quickly enough because he's sailing something with an almost 20s rudder shift and 900m turning circle.
And yeah, it is autistic as fuck to be wasting a CV strike against your own T10 trying to get petty revenge because he did an insignificant amount of ramming damage, it's basically throwing a tantrum and saying your team shouldn't win the match because someone hurt your feelings. "Putting shitters in their place" doesn't do anything, they're not going to play better, chances are they're going to play worse because of it, and you're just going to end up getting some kind of automated punishment for team damage, although if you're a big enough sperg to manage to actually get a team damage penalty like that it's probably for the best that you're gone.

I won 100% of my matches yesterday myself, feels good man. Prepared to lose all of them due to potatoes today though, just because the game spites me like that.

It could have been right at the start of the match, or the Midway was a suicidal fuck trying to play fleet carrier mode from the middle of the battle lines.

Still, someone had to have fucked up there, because CVs spawn behind BBs, so either the Midway was rushing forward for some reason, or the Yamato was rushing back for some reason, or both.

I surrender.

Akizuki is goddamn awful, slow, shit guns and it's stuck at T8.

German DDs suck donkey balls.

French and British DDs will suck even more.

This is the future you've picked up.

muh fairplay

muh different flavors of equality

muh personal preferences

I am better than you in Akizuki

the RN DD preview bote is a excellent example how we are very linked to fire damage and how much the game mechanic crumbles under its own weight

if HE were to be removed, DDs and CAs would be useless on so many situations, it would be really bad to have anything that isnt a BB or a CV in the match

>That tiny ass port
>Want no more ships
Disgusting.

Also
>Vacant slots: 1

Went from 560k to 628k in 26 battles played.

How close are you to Missouri, /wowsg/?

>if HE were to be removed, DDs and CAs would be useless on so many situations, it would be really bad to have anything that isnt a BB or a CV in the match
Yeah, and if you removed planes CVs would probably be pretty useless in a lot of situations too.

>CVs spawn behind

Not if they're in a division.

Then the whole division spawns behind

Including the DD.

))))))))))

>RN DD preview bote
You mean the campbeltown?

>Tier III will show us what the rest of the upcoming line will look like

so that is the baBBys mafia little plan...

Tier 10 carrier game, this is our midway. Oh and he was afk. FUCKING RRRRREEEEE

What? Just look at USN cruisers. St Louis totally defines the rest of the line.

:^)

But what if they removed AP and HE?
Maybe it's the old cabal of CVnts still working behind the scenes this entire time?

i mean the only DD who cant use HE to save its life, akizuki

>getting into a situation where you know you can't save yourself
????

I've had stupid fucking spawn locations in my Taiho when I'm divving that mean I have to push through half the fleet to get to a safe area. If that's how it's supposed to work it's certainly not working as intended. Or maybe it is ))))

>Has a tier X CV
>'Deals a small amount of damage'

>CVs always have the right of way stupid
>a ship that doesn't have to move to be effective has a right of way over a ship that has to maneuver into a firing position to be effective
I guess you also think deer have the right of way on highway?

like 80% of T10 CV are red or yellow like that

>play co-op to get the last 1k commander xp for retraining
>human players on my team
>literally worse than the enemy
>runs to the blue line when the enemy sits in the cap points and wins

What is it with this game and it's autistic userbase?

Sailing circles around a Warspite just outside of secondary range and peppering him with HE in a DD because his turrets turn so slow is probably the most cruel way of killing your foe in a 1v1

>Enemy AI
>Bow-forward all the time
>Switch to AP when you broadside
>Have aim-assist
They're better than average players tbhfamicom

After CV mechanics/UI rework

Pretty much this. Remember, the people who throw tantrums are probably NEET manchildren.

He means the Blyth.

Have you looked intot he RN DD line, it will be fucking deadly provided WG does not gimp the ever loving shit out of it like they did with the RN CA line.

>piss someone off
>he tries to kill you
>"y-you're a NEET, autistic manchild"

Okay, that doesn't make sense but you're the armchair psychologist and economist here.

>getting pissed off over team ramming damage

So it's okay to TK a far bigger ship with less manoeuvrability when you ram it, after taking 10 damage?

Manchild logic. So you must be one.

Why the fuck are you behind a CV?

This is how you sound right now, you have autism so I'll try to make it more clear

>you go to a park during daytime
>you take a shit
>someone bashes your skull in with a crowbar
>you scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR, I'M ONLY TAKING A SHIT"

kek, what a manchild analogy. That's not even comparable, but you wouldn't realise it of course.

Probably a brainlet to boot.

Nobody is defending the moron in the Yamato for somehow being in a terrible enough position to ram his own CV, but deciding to try to take out 2 T10 ships because your feelings got hurt over nothing is pretty fucking retarded.

From a potato standpoint, a nice start into the day.

It will be as powerful and stealthy as KM DD

>Kill someone with a crowbar
>For taking a shit outside

You see no issues with this? Punishment fitting the crime?

>be you
>walk into a store
>take a shit on the floor
>guards take you out
>"WHAT THE FUCK I'M ONLY TAKE A SHIIT, BRAINLET MANCHILD GUARDS REEREE"

Don't make me ask the Midway for your name.

The man's clearly an idiot.

See another retarded analogy:

Decently close.

I have no intention on getting her though. Saving the free XP for particularly painful stock T8/9s.

Also waiting to hear which ship will be the next free XP premium. Black would be nice. I would like to get a Musashi though.

>twice as much credits as my long-time peak

How does he do it?

Already have her

>tfw already back up to 600k free exp

Musashi will probably be a CW reward, that's my bet at least

I would have said that too before they realized they could make a bunch of dosh selling T9/10s as premiums but with free XP instead of real cash.

Really? I refuse to believe anyone from here has Missouri

We'll have to wait and see I guess, I will have enough free exp when the time comes if Sushi is released the same way.

See pic related

What's the stupidest thing you've seen today?

the thread

I'll be your personal smoke generator if you're on EU