/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Carrot Farming Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: discord.gg/vkQFb33
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Last Worded:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4J_vIa_1Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post elf

Ancient Lion Spirit is

S H I T
H
I
T

The discord is literally full of redditors. Fuck off with that shit already.

First for Arisa, the best and cutest girl!

>turn 4 board flood
>turn 5 levi + piercing
>turn 6 diarrhea

Only shitters will defend this broken shit.

Fuck off, discord autists.

Real thread for non-shitposters.

>discord

sage

real thread:

Is there a tournament that we're watching right now or something?

We were watching the best streamer around

Post link?
Is it kripp?

>not even your first post in this thread
lmao seek help

Arisa pleases giant insects for winrate

>Thread wars have gotten so bad one side is now spamming the other thread

Jesus christ.

Fuck off discord faggots.
Fuck off hsg faggots.

Its not really a thread war. Its just that a sizeable amout of people ahve decided that we don't want cnacerous discord fags around. They should stay in their subreddit or on discord.

Keep?

I just post in the most active thread, but this thread just got spammed from the start so it was doomed.

The poll last night showed a sizeable chunk don't really mind discord in the OP.

if you want to play aggro sword absolutely keep this
mythril and jeanne are free vials too that you can finance the rest of the deck with

>3 useless legendaries
No.

Reposting since old thread ded:

My 4/5 victory run with Swordcraft has really left me wanting to have a Swordcraft deck since my Haven one is so slow and I'd like to have another deck for faster plays.

Since I don't own any Swordcraft legendaries, is there somewhere a budget Swordcraft deck somebody could share? I really like the play style.

People already commented there is no viable budget deck, so stuff like Albert has to be in no matter what?

banner still works I suppose, it's very cheap if you don't want to craft 3 alberts

Wrong thread, my nigga
Albert will be 3x in every Sword deck from now on most likely, and it only gets more expensive if you want to move on from aggro

You can play bannersword that's still cheap (it uses no legendaries). It's not exactly bad, just not as good as other aggro decks.

>losing the winstreak to fucking disco dragon

People actually listened to the autist telling them to go to the other thread even though this one was first? I thought you could get banned for intentionally inciting thread wars like that.

>implying anyone listens to random people over the internet
Wow, it's like there are more people who actually think discord is fucking cancer and people like you should fuck off.

Maybe think twice before you add that discord garbage to your OP. As you can see, people here don't want it.

Mods don't really police Veeky Forums unless people report them and I'm too indifferent to give a shit about going after a few retards.

But the strawpoll in the previous thread backfired and showed a large majority really don't care. It's just the one or two people who keep shitposting about it inciting thread wars.

More like people see the bigger thread in the catalog and pick that one, because nobody but you fucking aspies fucking cares.

Just because you spread the poll in your little circlejerk room, doesn't mean it's valid. Hardly anyone in these threads answered it.

I wasn't the one in that thread claiming the poll indicated that everyone wanted discord out of the OP though. That was you or someone else (which shows you that using a poll that can proxy spammed is pointless anyways).

>I thought you could get banned for intentionally inciting thread wars like that
for making a thread with discord before the bump limit even reached when people don't want to use such a thread? sure i hope you can

You obvious do if you're fucking around in this shit thread. I'm just here to make fun of shitters like you.

>Implying every thread within the past 4 days haven't been made before bump limit

If you guys like discord so much maybe you should try it on reddit.

>youtu.be/V4J_vIa_1Bk
>that khawy clutch at 22 minutes
Why is mirror Shadow so fun?

Everything is fun in B rank

;_;

DING DONG

>start to play this game
>looks nice
>easily get high win/lose ration
>become d3 after a short time
>suddenly everyone has good decks with tons of legendaries
>win/lose ratio inverts