Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
tohken.gamerch.com/
touken-ranbu.wikia.com
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh
sites.google.com/site/sakurabento46/
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-12/bandai-namco-denies-idolish-7-plagiarism-allegations/.106283
youtube.com/watch?v=RR5J_-lXElw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JP wikis:
wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

2 years!

Only two? Time seems short yet long at the same time.

So how goes swords? Have you guys seen desired elements implemented or anything?

>Have you guys seen desired elements implemented or anything?
They haven't even implemented mass dismantling. Feels like they are planning on spamming new swords instead of thinking on a new type of event or anything.

Is it wrong to think that the continued popularity should have pushed this?

It's the same as always, and I always have something to do now thanks to new swords and lots of event.
It's definitely better now than a year ago.

>tfw he uses all those nyans to imitate a cat begging for headpats
I'm starting to see the light on why pursuing a relationship with Niina was a good thing. Arashi's a nice balance for him. Still, nothing beats Seiji's unusual hilarious explanations for the MC's skinship moves.

Is he clutching his chest like a pure maiden?

Yes I am ashamed for not playing this yet.

Forever wondering what exactly MC is doing during skinship mode. They act like she's stroking their dicks.

Not at all. My guess is that the pocket version is delaying everything they are planning, since they couldn't even make the bead event working in time.

Is it implications because of the rating or are some or the guys pure cherries getting excite?

>instead of thinking on a new type of event
But they are.

>new type
What? All recent events were easier rehashes of their first versions.

Yesterday during the talk event they said they're coming up with a new event.

There was a talk event?
Fuck, was it streamed?

Nope.
Comic natalie and touken kouryaku have reports about it.

>it's snowing outside

What will you play while staying warm in bed? I just mite have to finish DMMd.

>It's a flirtatious Veeky Forums fuccboi
>Except he's actually smart as hell, a pure spaghetti dropper, can beat your ass in judo, and likes to fish beneath the cherry blossoms

Best kouhai.

I've only played one route of Dmmd two years ago and still haven't gotten around to the other routes.

Anyone else have a problems being interested in other routes once you've finished one?

Only if the game isn't very good.

Happens to me often. Even if I enjoy a game, after a route or two I might begin to lose momentum and I start feeling the temptation to play one of the many new games I have waiting for me.

If you begin to lose momentum then it's either not a very good game.

That makes it even worse. I'm just an anal faggot when it comes to not clearing. Only doing this will allow me to stop thinking about it.

>It's a flirtatious Veeky Forums fuccboi
That's what made me hesitant in the first place. His interactions with Seiji especially about fashion were the best after I got to know him better. Also, while the rest of the guys seem to be on the verge of exploding/holding back after an intense skinship session, he managed to give punishment to Bambi afterwards. Sort of reminds me of what Himuro did.

For me that'd mean every game I've played up to now isn't a very good game.

If you have a huge backlog of /blog/ shit I wouldn't be surprised.

If I like the game in general and/or the mc and side-characters I'll usually go for 100% even if some guys don't interest me. If at some point I realize I'm just not enjoying myself I'll drop it and not look back.

I get burned out on games I like too, even after doing multiple routes in a row. It's like being in bed with the girl of your dreams but ejaculating prematurely.

If it's a plotge and I like it then I have no problem completing it.
If it's not a plotge or I'm not enjoying it then might as well drop it.

Sakurai sword when?

If I really like one guy's route it can happen that I'll lose the motivation for a while to play other guys' routes.

Otome with a gyaru protagonist

Isn't this map just great?
>equip heavy troops, they get destroyed in one run
>Not enough scouting, get two disavantage formations in a row
Or
>equip musketeers, still fails scouting
>doesn't give defense, get into red in one failed scout
>they don't kill the yaris.

Any tips are welcome.

I think it was
>3 shotas (more will reduce your rate of going to the boss quite a lot)
>full sparkled
>rest of party high defense/HP swords
>turn back if one sword is half damaged in the first three nodes
>turn back if you don't go the upper path (the path to the left is longer and harder)

There are some Japanese sites with more tips, google around a bit if you need them.

I just do the easy long route because I don't feel like wasting resources.

My sweet Gokotai. Please protect him.

uo

Thanks, but isn't that for 7-3? 7-4 doesn't have branches. And I can't read japanese, yet.

Actually, I forgot to add that I'm just trying to level them up. Guess my only choice is going back to 7-1 if I don't want to spend too much resources.

It's going to hurt, but he needs to get stronger, user.

Those fucking thighs and those pecs. Account please?
He needs someone to be his sword until he can become sword strong himself, for it is true that he must endure this. Godspeed.

How did Touken Ranbu completely get away with its plagiarism scandal?

Same way YoI got away with it.
Hint: Most people don't care that much.

The same way Idolish 7 did

I don't remember too well. In the end they just changed stuff and moved on.
Kumita got the worst of it, deleted her twitter, and hasn't done anything as a fan for the game ever since. Shit sucks, she was my favorite artist.

I'm lucky that I never cared for the swords involved and can just avoid the most obvious ones with no effect on my enjoyment.

And it's not like the company knew they were being handed plagiarized stuff and didn't ignore the problem when people found it.

>the swords involved
Wasn't it just Kashuu? And even he was just loosely based on a photo, to the extent that you can't even call it tracing anymore.
Though it's been a while so I'm not too sure on it.

They looked incredibly similar to the point that it's a blatant rip off. Just doesn't sit well with me that a professional decided to do that to some lesser known person.

There was something about Yasusada as well but whatever it was didn't bug me as much.

kashuu's design is eerily similar to someone's oc

For Kashuu it wasn't just the photos. Supposedly Kumita copied parts of his design from another artist's character. It was an artist she knew or something, I think.
They still shit on her for it feels bad.

If I remember correctly they officially claimed that they had permission to use those photos. But then Kumita said some things that contradicted that or something. Yasusada's was about those pictures too.

>it feels bad
I dunno, unless she got permission to use aspects of that person's design, then it's a pretty shitty thing to do to a fellow illustrator and she should know better. I know most people don't care about illustrators getting screwed over though since they treat them as disposable and underestimate how much work goes into drawing.

I didn't even know that there was something like this. When did this happen and what exactly was it about? I'm barely three months into the game, so I guess it happened before that.

To this day there are still nips that shit on Kazuaki. It seems like those who are okay with it stay and those who aren't leave and move on, but they never truly let that shit go.

It's because professional illustrators should know better when looking for reference photos, and plagiarizing other illustrators especially isn't something easily forgiven from other people who draw.

I don't see the issue with taking the topic seriously.

A lot of the little things + some chara art were traced.
Here's the page nips put together with comparisons
sites.google.com/site/sakurabento46/

Personally I don't care about tracing or anything like that so I'm just upset it drove her out of the franchise.

More room for people with talent who don't trace and copy lesser known artist's designs thinking no one will notice.

Happened over a year ago. Some nips made a big drama out of it (see), and then the management made some official statement, replaced all traced art (ingame assets) and wrote a long apology that explained how it happened and how they handled it.
To summarize it, they got the assets from other companies, and didn't check those if they were traced. Turns out all the traced assets were those that came from Nitro+.

But it's not like they dumped her. She designed Houchou recently and still does art for the game, all her swords got new 2 year anniversary illustrations. She just doesn't get involved with the game outside or work.
It's not like it was a 1:1 copy anyway. You could argue the same thing with other artists.

It was just stuff like items, but they changed them. Also Kashuu and Yasusada. So besides those two issue is taken care of.

>no Subaru

I like Subaru and Kyoya about the same, just sad he's not in this fanart then I'd be perfect for me.

up

How are you and other Anons liking the PMs? I'm trying to troll/blow off Kaito just to get a rise out of that tsun, but it's not working.
Subaru was heaven. I sweating over every choice because I didn't want to be too forward and scare him off.
Damn cute.

up

The Amnesia anime might have sucked ass, but the OP and ED are top tier.

>毎月100万人以上の方が継続プレイ中とのこと。

PCs are really not popular in japan

What happened with Idolish 7?

I wouldn't say that's linked to pc being not popular, seeing as they have still pretty good numbers and there're so many other browser games as well. In this case it's just that the app is more convenient, so if you have the choice, app would be the way to go (literally).

Also, that's registered pc users vs app downloads. How many of the app downloads are pc users who just got both is not visible.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-12/bandai-namco-denies-idolish-7-plagiarism-allegations/.106283

>x days later
I'd like to try giving it another go, but not until I get better at drawing. Half because the majority of the appeal of Queen's Blade was the lewd characters getting into lewd situations and half because writequests are unpopular on tgchan. However I'm not in a position financially where I have a bunch of time to dedicate to drawing, so I've been attempting to minmax my writing with the time I do have. (Being completely honest, the last time I drew consistently was 2014.) I'd like to collaborate with other creators on character design in the spirit of the original Queen's Blade, but I'm an internet hermit who doesn't have a bunch of artist friends and a large portion of tgchan creators are furries, so I have no idea what'd happen if I asked them for designs or if they'd want to create non-furry or non-monsterboy designs. I already have two monsterboys somewhat worked out—an original harpy and a werewolf character a tgchan guy drew for me whose design I'm only making costume changes to—making any more would be pushing it for me.

I'm working on other stuff in the meantime. King's Blade isn't too terribly high on the priorities list, but we'll get there sooner or later.

Jesus, I can't believe I actually got him. With enough hard work and DMM points you can clear such events even if you don't have any kiwames. Oodenta is also here, so I'm glad I have participated in this event.

Congrats then!

Thank you! I have a question though: I recently cleared 6-3 and soon I'll clear 6-4, and that means I will finally be able to kiwame my boys. But at what lvl I should be upgrading them? Is lvl 99 is the best lvl to upgrade, or, let's say, 85-90 is enough?

As soon as possible. Low level kiwame is still stronger than Lv99 normal shotas.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR5J_-lXElw

Of shit, animated Teal? Well that's unexpected. How Have Bpro and Marginal been? Not that those guarantee anything, but I wonder if they won't more stick to band antics rather than delve into the drama back story.

Oh boy, /a/ is gonna love this.

>Do girls really like guys like these???

I didn't know this "soon" will be today. Alright, time to kiwame all of them (well not of them, I only have 5 full sets of those items that upgrades them).

Just got both Oodenta and him too, didn't use any points though.
It was horrible but at least I got a bunch of new level 99s and increased my saniwa level. I feel bad for not reaching level 100 after all this time.

Congrats, the worst part about kiwame is waiting if you don't buy the pidgeon, specially if you need to do it for a bunch of swords.
Next kiwame set when?

Thrive > MooNs=KiLLER KiNG > Kita Kore

Discuss. I missed the entire live.

I almost finished SLK and I liked Mio the best because oopapa.
Tsukasa-sensei was my favorite in terms of looks, but I couldn't get past the contradiction that he was supposed to be a responsible teacher but wanted to date the MC after a month....
Was anyone else annoyed by how slowly Takumi speaks?

Who was your favorite boy?

Thrive = Killer King > Moons > Kita Kore in terms of songs, but Trap is the cutest boy.

Admit it, user, you like Mio because horse dick.
Kyousuke best boy.

In terms of songs
Thrive>Kitakore=MooNs>Killer King

Boys
Thrive>MooNs>Kitakore
I never saw much regarding Killer King, are there some drama CDs?

Kyousuke is so cute. His baka-couple scenes were the least cringey.
And yes, that part did play a role. I would love to make his pegasus fly.

This event was pretty good for getting kiwame sets, it helped me finally assemble a full team of them.

Those are some really nice covers.

What would you guys think of Yoshitaka Amano illustrating for a /blog/ game?

I'd assume the atmosphere would either be surreal or creepy.
I'd like to see Ayami Kojima do stuff.

Teito Monogatari guy, were you the one who brought it up in /smtg/ years ago? I've been looking for them ever since but I never got around to it. I might just end up buying them.

It would be beautiful but it would have to be some kind absolute epic of a story to be worth it and there aren't many otome fans who'd be willing to sit for that long.

Amano did do the designs for Toys' Parade, a puzzle game/mild love story between a girl and her dog that turned human

It was surprisingly challenging, but I lost my file switching phones and never bothered to redownload it.