AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0StTHnTKK8
euroncap.com/en/results/ford/mustang/26063
youtube.com/watch?v=t3z4lzsLe0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking murricans and their shitty plastic cars i swear

I watched the video and I fail to understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0StTHnTKK8
In small overlap the windshield didn't even shatter, meaning the entire occupant area would be untouched. Sideways into a pole barely did a thing to the car. Head-on looked good too. Does it not crumple enough and have too many G-forces or something?

>buying a mustang for safety
Fucking eurocucks...

>big pigfat heavy piece of shit
>less safe than yaris

American "engineering"

I found the culprit. Rear seats.
>The passenger compartment of the Mustang remained stable in the frontal offset test. Dummy readings indicated good protection of the knees and femurs of the driver and passenger dummies. Analysis of the dummy data showed that the driver's head had 'bottomed out' the airbag i.e. there was insufficient pressure in the airbag to prevent the head from contacting the steering wheel through the deflated airbag material. The head of the passenger dummy also bottomed out the airbag against the dashboard, owing to insufficient inflation of the airbag and inadequate restraint for larger statures by the front passenger seatbelt load-limiter. The scores of both the driver and passenger were penalised for the airbag performance. In the full-width rigid barrier test, protection of the driver was good apart from the chest, protection of which was adequate. However, the rear seat passenger slipped under the lap portion of the seatbelt and the score for the knee, femur and pelvis body region was penalised and protection was rated as poor. Protection of the chest was also rated as poor as the rear seatbelt (which has neither pre-tensioners nor load-limiters) showed an excessively high tensile force in the test. Dummy readings of head deceleration indicated weak protection of the head for the rear passenger. In the side barrier test, the Mustang scored full points with good protection of all critical body areas. Even in the more severe side pole test, protection of the chest was adequate and that of other body regions was good. Tests on the front seats and head restraints demonstrated a marginal level of protection against whiplash injury in the event of a rear-end collision. A geometric assessment of rear seats indicated poor whiplash protection in these seating positions. The current Mustang is not equipped with an autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system, which would have provided greater whiplash protection.

euroncap.com/en/results/ford/mustang/26063

did you drink your dad's old motoroil when you where a child?
In what universe does pigfat have to do with safety?
If you're buying a ponycar, you're buying a ponycar. If you're buying an econobox, you're buying an econobox.
Why do you expect for all cars to have the same properties?

the airbag didn't deploy fully and the rear occupants submarined under the safety belts

t. triggered murrifat

>Drive a GTI
>Not even mad

>rating is bad because it did not include stupid safety automation and rear seats no one uses
kill yourself, europe

>german engineering

youtube.com/watch?v=t3z4lzsLe0c

I think the AEB blurb is kinda stupid too, a human can also hit the damn brakes, but the airbag thing and seatbelt design is kind of a valid point.

That's a shame for BMW. Considering how much you pay for that convertible.

Meanwhile based Mazda manages to do it right.

>Ford cucks already in full damage control

NO
RECOVERY
POSSIBLE

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
good job Veeky Forums once again proving that we are one of the best shitposting boards

>corvette is slower than a v6 f150
rotflmao

Embarrassing that a big corporation like Ford make vehicles like this

Are eurocucks already this butt salted about Trump?

>I need more electronic nannys on my car

Neck yourselfs.

Back to /pol/ retard.

How's your federally mandated backup camera doing, fatguy?

Fucking excellent actually.

it's such a shame that the passenger compartment is perfectly maintained

>a convertible is safer than a mustang
hmmmm

based mazda
pic unrelated: secret new engine design for the next RX8

It's such a shame that you know jackshit about what crash tests measure.

Does impact mechanics and shock absorption mean anything to you, faggot?

>windshield not even cracked
What's to be embarassed about?

See
Unlike other cars that are engineered to safety, Ferds will transmit more of the energy of the impact to you.

That was the small overlap test, the side that was actually overlapped got pretty fucked up. The passenger compartment should NEVER be fucked up though because that's how we lose limbs. You can see the other side of it here

>Fucking eurocucks...

Still not as bad as Dodge.

Poor dummy lost his legs :(

Which is surprising since you would thinks its pretty safe due to size and weight

Unlike other cars, FORD doesn't use the PASSENGER COMPARTMENT as a fucking CRUMPLE ZONE.
I'd rather have backpain then lose my fucking legs to a dashboard.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Damn, i'd be ashamed to own one of these now

>Rear seat occupants
>Mustang

Daily reminder...

>too autistic that he compares saftey to performance.

wew

>Daily reminder...

That top gear is a funny show?

That the British are fucking horrible at engineering. How's the Titanic doing?, oh wait, It got cucked by a ice cube.

It was built by Irishmen.

Still built by Eurocucks.

Designed by the British. Only they would design a ship like a giant ice cube tray.

What cars use the passenger compartment as a crumple zone?

Its all metal, just shitty metal and low quality engineering.
Eurofags are the ones with the shitty plastics.

British engineering you say?

Yep.

He literally has no idea what he is talking about, just ignore.