pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/W3b73Uyf

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/135182
youtube.com/watch?v=UiT2h42fPoo
youtube.com/watch?v=6yfVbVR6S40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey user with the fucked saves, i have some a lot of weapons and armor lying around with some soul items here and there, if you would like them to help you recover.

Guys is there anything to do with junk items in DaS2?
Do you just stash it like in DeS and DaS or can you actually use it?

Whoa, was there always a darksign in the sky of High Wall?

Why are the brigand gauntlets so good?

thanks for the offer but i think im just gonna suck it up and do a 100% run

dat bitrate

it's set to 2500 by default should i raise it

i think it turned out okay

maybe lower resolution a bit and raise the bitrate

dude, if you're gonna post something that long at least use 480p.
the limit for a 720p webm is usually 10s

>laurentius using a katana

crop it, and then go for at least 4000

you're right, he wouldn't

but I would

>there will NEVER EVER be another Soulsgame
>never again months of barely containable hype
>never again will we experience this insane amount of joy mere minutes before a new souls game releases, the fresh feeling playing it for the first time

desu this timeline kinda sucks, should i try killing myself to be reborn into a different one where souls games will be made forever?

yes

gimme a moment switching up settings

god my computer is making it HOT in here

What the hell is the matter with your PC?

>not being glad this rehashed 6/10 "Greatest Hits" Remember Sif? Remember Artorias? meme series is finally over
>not being glad Fromsoft is finally going to do original things again

Probably fucked up with the webm.

Anyone got a decent Faith/DMB build?

>not being glad Fromsoft is finally going to do original things again
yeah some boring ass shit with robots or something like that
why are you even here if you hate the games so much?

reminder that crossboarding as /v/ermin for the sole purpose of shitposting results in a 2 week ban

>not playing the next souls game on the nintendo switch

lmao @ ur life

Dark Souls 2 was more fun and immersive than Dark Souls 3

It was also my first Souls Game i really played a lot and therefore i am stating opinionated facts, but they remain facts.

Like and Subscribe

Any news with das3 lately?

>fun and immersive

that's literally the least helpful description to any video game

Never said I hated the series. Most people will agree that DS3 did too much rehashing and not enough original things. The fact that they're willing to move on to new things will only be good for the souls franshise. Nobody wants to see it turn into a yearly released COD package.

Put 60 in FTH, spread the rest in VIG, END and either DEX or STR. DEX is mostly used, since the faster you can strike, the more you will be able to get out of the buff. Most people use the Sellsword Twinblades because of its WA. Whatever you got left goes into VIT.

Sounds good. Thanks.
Could this work even if I picked pyro as my starting class?

Why was ds2 so comfy

I've found the sweet spot

Thanks to the anons who suggested the warped sword, I can feel the tumors weighing down on my back but it's so damn good

Majula. And desert Sorceress.
And the music was comfy as fuck

breddy gud

Yeah sure you'll be looking at something like this:
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/135182

You could switch classes if you really wanted to min-max but those few levels probadly arent really worth it.

I'm pretty sure the hardest boss in DaS is Seathe's tail.

Something just occurred to me in DS3 (yes I know I'm slow but only 30-somthing hours in)

I can just run around with more or less starting stats and use Raw, Fire and Deep enchants and not have to worry about scaling. Can just spend all those stats on other things for most of the game?

>not Kalameet's tail

you know nothing of pain

Fire and Deep are fairly good for the first few levels of the game, while Raw with certain weapons (Astora's Straight Sword especially) will make the entire game a joke.

>be mound-maker
>put white sign down
>sign is white w/o the purple
>join host
>proceed to co op as normal
>decide you wanna fuck up the host
>activate the mound-makers item
>"lose it", turn purple, fight the host

boom, the white summon sign aspect of mound-makers now means something

What the fuck? I just invaded a guy and he chugged like more than 20 times

It will never happen tho

Is Dragonslayer Axe a bit of a stand out thanks to it having built in elemental damage as well as being buff-able?

Yes, lots of people use a raw Astora straight sword to get through the game at a low level because its damage is comparable to a refined Lothric knight sword at 24/24. Raw broadswords are also common, as are fire broadswords. Honorable mention to the Irithyll weapons for being able to inflict frostbite on Dragonslayer Armour since you can't bleed him.

Just killed the first DS2 boss, I walked around using the Solier Key I got and I was invaded by an NPC, I have no flask and no spells so I just bolted and I only now noticed I cannot use a bonfire.

Do I just run back at him and die? if I do that will he respawn?
Its a mage guy with a shield.

Protip for future invasions, user: showing your back while casting swordspear WA means imminent rape.

What are the hardest bosses of the series?

talk to the woman about 5 metres in front of the blacksmith's house in majula

HMPH is the toughest in the series, and even far more so it you try to do it without parries.

I saw mention of the Astora SS getting extra mileage out of Raw.

Is every worth switching from a, say, Raw weapon to a lower damage Fire weapon for a fight due to fire vulnerability or just may as well stick with the better Raw weapon?

Fume Knight I think

I'm not even going to dignify luci with a (You) but Pthumerian Descendant isn't even the hardest fucking boss in bloodborne

nobody's figured out how to backstab me yet

>KEK

>Nioh
>Breath of the Wild

it was fun knowing you, /dsg/.

Yes, you cannot use bonfires while invaded. Just use your lifegems instead.

Or be a puss and summon Ruined Aflis to turn it into a 2v1 fight.

why is the DLC getting negative reviews on steam?

Yes absolutely. There are a lot of bosses weak to Dark, so in that case it makes sense to switch to a weapon infused with Deep.

No, i mean, you really need to drop this habit.

Mostly because of how short it is

Fume Knight had something like a 95% winrate of all bosses right?

Don't know if Demon's had anything harder since it's the only one I didn't play

>Be SL200
>Run through area skipping everything
>Miss optional boss
>Fight Friede
>Die to it several times
>Summon 4 Phantoms
>Gank Friede
>WOW EASY DLC SO SHORT THANKS FROMSOFT

To be fair, a big part of that is probably people dying 4+ times before figuring out that they need to pop the idols

Mustards hate anything that doesn't pander to and suck them off.

The DLC's only fault is that it is short. What is there is super amazing, and it adds a lot of play time when you take into account the arena. The DLC actually feels like the first proper souls area since DaS1 or BB.

Will keep in mind

Well, it makes since seeing as only retards would have bought the DLC for vanilla when ot was such a shitty game.

It probably also had to do with shitters trying to block instead of roll. Taking out the idols and not trying to block makes the fight a joke, and anyone with half a brain should have figured that out near-instantly.

Anri's ss is similar, it heals you like a blessed weapon and it can be buffed but not infused like the DSA. Heysel's pick, while not technically buffable, gets sort of a magic weapon effect from its WA but it lasts like 15 seconds. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

To be equally fair: if you made it all the way to the bottom floor while staking those things, fought the flaming armpits and saw that they were being healed by the idols, and realized that there are four of them SURROUNDING THE BOSS ROOM, what makes you think that taking on the boss at that point would be a good idea?

The gimmick also loses most of its effectiveness since most people will look up guides on the internet anyways (moreso now that it's been over two years), and stake the idols beforehand. And I'm pretty damn sure the people here who are saying that he's hard aren't the ones who failed to destroy them first.

DS1: Manus, Arty, O&S
DS2: Sir Alonne hands down.
DS3: NAMELESS KANG, Sullyvahn's Beast.

It's not unique enough to warrant the price, arena or no arena.

Also why am I not surprised the obnoxious tripfag wants to start consoles vs. PC shitshow, just fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiT2h42fPoo
daily reminder that ashes are longer than artorias

It was short and kind of lame. The new gear was good (good enough to make me recommend buying the DLC when people ask) but the setting, both bosses, and most of the enemies were just DS1 throwbacks in a game that's already a little too referential.

Do SL70 Nameless King summons exist?

I'm SL70 and at him now, figured if I can kill him now I can get a slab ez.

>tfw didn't destroy the idols because I didn't find the extra stakes and thought the constant healing was part of the "lolsohard" difficulty similar to the constant damage aura around smelter demon

well there was fucking egg on my face after that

still a tough fight though, especially since he'll lock onto you in a fucking instant if you try and back away to heal (caused the death of many a host while I was cooping him for sun medals)

I disagree. Like I said, it is the first proper souls area in a very long time. The weapons are unique and satisfying as well.

yes

Does DS3 let you do the same password stuff as bloodborne?

Which level areas are the most populated ones?
i assume 20-50 and 80-100, but what else?

Just backaway, heal, then roll behind him when he jumps at you. Wow, so hard. LOL

>be me, a dark souls newbie
>read about this badass looking set of armor and paired curved swords
>new goal: kill dancer as soon as possible.
>accumulate a fuck ton of souls, get my character to level 41, with no story progression up to farron keep
>fuck it, enough waiting
>pop a 30mg of adderall, an energy drink, and a few bong rips.
>it's go time.
>slay emma as she begs for mercy
>not concerned, eye on the prize.
>get a bowl from her.
>ok
>dancer pops out the fucking ceiling, what have I done.
>one shots me with her grab, I can take 2 sword hits before I die.
>fuck
>at 2 or so, I think to put on flamberg (bleed weapons)
>3am finally get her to half health
>success. Kinda.
>whips out magic sword, procedes to spin me into oblivion, what the hell.
>reads a lil article about how she's a very tough boss, tons of people have problems with her.
>don't remember exactly recommended levels, definitely not fucking 41 tho.
>say fuck it, she's gowing to die eventually.
>try No.123 or some other ridiculously high attempt
>hearts racing, dancer down to 1/4 health, so close.
>waiting for the combo to end deal 2-3 little pokes
>been taking so fucking long, now one more hit
>roll in for an attack, she does magic explosion, all my remaining hp, gone
>fucking no.
>not like this
>I was so close
>disappointed in myself
>learned everything except how to time a Dodge for the explosion
>luck is on my side
>character is still kicking, has literally no health bar and I used all 9 Estes in the fight.
>one final swing, and she dies.
>it's over, finally over.
>feels good man
>return to kiln man in firelink to transpose it
>the ultimate fashion set, so close
>bought dancers enchanted swords
>begin to swing the swords, they look beautiful.
>decide to post on Veeky Forums about my victory
>level 41, ds3 newbie, 1st character, has slain the dancer of the boreal valley, and has some weak little pokers, but I'm satisfied.
>realize I grinded all night for fashion.
>how did yalls morning go?

nice one brah

now get some sleep

does ds3 run at a steady 30 on ps4?

Good going lad, once you learn dancer you'll see how blatantly telegraphed all of her attacks are, she goes from a hard boss to easier than Vordt pretty fucking quickly.

unless the particular boss is quite resistant to physical damage (as i think aldritch is), no because of split damage (which hinders the generally lower damage from non-scaling weapons more), ineffectual increase in ar from raw to elemental and lack of buffability for elemental weapons

>blogpost
>photo of TV

kill yourself

Yeah.

She even has audio que for the grab, so you have no excuse.

I mean, even if you're distracted by her amazing ass, you can still tell what she's about to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yfVbVR6S40
Frame timing is horrible, but the game floats around 30.

So I'm about to jump into DS3, first run and all that. Want to keep it as blind as possible, with one exception. What's the Drake sword/resistance stat equivalent of DS3? I just want to know beforehand before I fuck my first experience with stuff like that.

Yes I did manage to get the fucking sword without prior knowledge. Mainly due to the myriad of player messages all around, basically telling you what to do. Yes I used it like the pussy that I am, and yes it absolutely ruined the first half of the game for me. And yes, I put points into resistance because I didn't know any better. I'm not proud of it.

#
I figured out the grab by the 10th time I'd been killed with it. Also equipped the life ring so grab wouldn't one shot me anymore. She is worth the 66000 souls I'd say. Im pretty noob still, but im getting a bit better.

Use whatever weapon you want.
Don't kill the NPCs.
Don't level Luck unless you wish to use Bleed or a very specific sword.

Let him draw out your true strength and return often

>first run
>looks up wikis

Nice.
I'll give this a try. Thank you.

I died to Vordt on my new char wtf happened to that thiccie

>2010
>Get lag-grabbed by the Penetrator
>Go through the animation but take no damage
>2017
>Get lag-grabbed by the Dancer
>Go through the animation but take no damage

The more things change the more they stay the same.

As far as minmaxing armor goes in ds3 havel's is the best right?

Hardest Bosses, no Summons edition
1: Orphan
2: Friede
3: Nameless Fuckboi
4: Artorias
5: If you don't know what Agility is/the idols, Fume, otherwise Alonne

How do i make them decent ?

>Not in COC
>Not using broken ladle
>Healing
ew/10

>FROM will never release DaS for Switch

>nameless above manus

>Greatshields

>beat aldrich after a many attempts by just being patient on the attack and quick on the chase
>get 50,000 souls
>get teleported
>Trigger another boss fight
>All my souls now trapped in that boss fight.