/drg/ Danganronpa General

Prison mode never ever

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread: >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

live.bilibili.com/5187
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have we gotten the music rip yet

First for Kiibo was a good boy.

Reminder that

>God Tier
Season 12, 19, 22, 24, 46
>Great Tier
Season 7, 8, 11, 16
>Good tier
Season 4, 17, 23, 44
>OK tier
Season 1, 2, 25, 32, 50
>Shit tier
all the rest

OST fucking when?

>Ouma
>Kaito
Pick one

>I'll show all you losers how cool Tennis is

Are we sure about that? What if his personality got re-programmed to be the opposite of what it was originally?
For what exactly? Ouma

Get in the fucking protag spot, Saihara.

Saihara is cute. Cute!

>Gonta is a pure angel that didn't deserve any of this shit
>Ouma is a satanspawn that deserves everything that's coming to him
>Turns out their real personalities are reversed instead

so basically Ouma is mini Gonta and Gonta is a literal Hitler?

It's not even a question.

I want to have sex with kaito so kaito

Reposting.

live.bilibili.com/5187 | OVA was broadcasted there.

What was supposed to be going on in this cutscene? I know its in the bar in the cosplay studio in chapter 4 but I never heard an explanation for what is going on between her and Saihara during the scene.

Their past personalities don't matter anymore, it's like they died and a new person was born. Ouma wouldn't be the same kid he was, Ouma wouldn't even be his name, it'll be like another person. The characters are what they are IN the TV show and if they were assholes or better characters like Kaito then that's what they are.

Has anyone done Miu's FTEs?

>real life Hoshi was a pathetic nerd with a deep voice

Ouma

>shit on japanese fans
>b-but why aren't they taking it quietly?

Literally why should they?

Wait i am pretty we sure we don't know Gonta's personality before the killing game (doesn't matter because lol fiction)

So what were the real spoilers? Was all of DR1 and 2 fiction or were the games just different?

Kaede died for this.

Which Season do you prefer anons, 5 or 19?

8pm of what timezone?

>Daily reminder that Saihara got to tap one of themOr even both
My guess is Maki, with Kaito asking him to take care of her, their whole friendship building and Naegi/Kirigiri like investigation team when they are together.

Best girl

fuck, didn't see the new thread. reposting because it's true

their old selves were overwritten and don't exist anymore. they're non-canon. they don't matter. the game literally hammers that twice in the finale
honestly, if your waifu/husbando didn't turn out to be the way you wanted and now you're clinging to their past selves and treating that as absolute, then you're a shallow fuck who doesn't deserve them
you're no better than the headcanon nutjobs on tumblr

the entire twist doesn't matter anymore, yes

This is my husband Korekiyo, say something nice to him.

V3 is the real canon. Everything else is a piece of media within that world.
It's equivalent to an anime character following an anime in their show.

Real spoilers where the ones Japanese guy posted on /a/. All the games were the same in this universe as ours, but yes, fictional games.

They were fictional games that eventually lead to reality TV shows.

It's a game who cares

>everyone thought Kaito would be another weedman/leon/souda
>turned out to be the broest of bros
>but in reality he was really just another weedman/leon/souda but ten times worse
You can't make that shit up

Nah, i still ship kaede x saihara. Chapter 1 made me cry. Sorry not sorry

So, now that V3 has effectively murdered the franchise with gusto, I take it there's no chance of the Kirigiri novels ever being finished?

guys does the dangan ronpa v3 ending have like a song??? like megumi ogata does the ending songs in DR1 and DR2?

> now you're clinging to their past selves
Who says Oumafags, Kaitofags, and all the other fags don't accept the characters for who they are now though?

How do you feel about knowing he was still best boy with either personality?

Sisterfucker.

Why is he making my dick so hard? Is there something wrong with me?

GMT +8 I would assume but I don't know for sure.

Who cares? The brainwashing changed them. You love the character for what she/he have done in the game and not in the past. kaito is still a bro.

Did Miyadera ever put out?

Though the point that Saihara makes that despite it all being fictional - their experinces,memories of the killing game are still real to them despite them being fictional charcters

Great. I knew he was the best boy from the very beginning

Yes, Ogata sings too.

AYAMATE

>if a person is a disgusting psychopath IRL and get turned into a good person via brainwashing for a reality show they good and vice versa, and their past actions do not matter

Is this the moral of the game?

title of the song pls???

I feel great. I liked him from the very beginning.

She died for nothing. She just wanted save everyone and she is still the protagonist for me.

When are we getting a doujin where Ouma takes advantage of braindead Miu?

What about after the game reaction?

I want to fuck your husband.

Please link the song? Like in a youtube vid?

They wouldn't be the same person.

*they are good and vice versa

Now that we're talking about this, anons, what do you think?
Does your past not matter if you're the most horrible person on earth brainwashed into becoming the kindest person on earth?

Did Kaede have a twin sister or was this just fake spoilers?

You just gave nips an idea. But that probably won't happen because they're still mad

The moral of the game is "look at you still sitting in front of your TV/vita like a NEET, get the fuck out and become a brainless wagecuck, you waste of space".

Why was the voice acting in this so God Tier.

Seriously, not a bad performance from anyone. Can feel the emotion even when I cant understand the language.

He was literally made for the game. I don't think they'd make him with a different personality only to change it.

no I don't think so

Fake.

He's my favorite character alongside Gonta

So, describe V3 in just 3 words.
No more, no less.

This completely kills the message of sdr2 where the remnants prefer to atone for their past actions and keep those memories

Wasn't there supposed to be a Kirigiri VN?

>Does your past not matter if you're the most horrible person on earth brainwashed into becoming the kindest person on earth?
It doesn't get erased, although your new personality isn't exactly responsible for what old you did.

>>/pg/
p5's the game that deals with shit like brainwashing, in this case their past selves don't matter at all, the game itself says that twice

Then, what was the Twin sister thing that was in the leaks?

Tsumugi tried to pin Kaede's sister on Amami's death or some shit like that.
Point is, she didn't exist and was never important.

Where's Maki?

So nothing matters and we can all drop our personalities at will and pretend we are different people if we feel like it?

Went to shit.

"I'll even take advantage of the class trial if I have to" -KAEDE
SLAY IT QUEEN
Voice acting in this game is God Tier

No, because by brainwashing you're essentially creating a new person and that physcopath was killed. The new person isn't responsible for what the old one did.

ALL FUCKING FICTION

Accept it Kaitobros. Your boy is fake and an asshole

fuck you kodaka

Both sorta. Tsumigi blames Amami's death on Kaede's twin sister even though she doesn't have one.

It was ok

>Wasn't there supposed to be a Kirigiri VN?
A short game yes. It was included with the third DR3 Blu-ray
Welcome to hell.

>No kiibo
>No Maki
2/10 for the effort

Can't quite remember, but it was just a suggestion used by Tsumugi.

ALL A LIE

Baiting for (You)s.

So, what would’ve happened if Kaede had remained the protagonist? We would have gotten exactly the “mutual killing game” we had so eagerly anticipated with NDRV3′s release…and thus the Mastermind would ALSO have gotten what SHE wanted, because she AND WE THE AUDIENCE wanted our dramatic “solve the mutual killing game” plot.

Now, what happens in chapter 1? Our heroic, confident, sweet-hearted leader protagonist gets killed off, and we’re angry. We’re getting that bland Shuuichi instead? What kind of mutual killing game could HE solve? Give us back Kaede!

So, first thing Shuuichi does as the protagonist? Make Us, The Audience, Angry Because He Robs Us Of The Story We Wanted.

Fast-forward to chapter 6′s trial. What does Shuuichi do? He stops playing along, failing a couple of mini-games. And in the game itself, the audience gets mad and outright HACKS INTO Kiibo to try to force Shuuichi to continue, which makes Kiibo the final Talk Action Battle. This mirrors how angry WE are that Shuuichi refuses to complete his heroic role. How DARE he not continue?! How DARE he not complete the murderous game we all wanted!

Why it’s no wonder that Kaede was killed off to make room for Shuuichi–even all the way back in chapter 1, Shuuichi did exactly what he needed to do to Ruin Our Mutual Killing Game–he robbed us of what we wanted and made us mad.

You know, I was telling everyone not to give up on NDRV3 in an earlier post, but I was wrong yet again. We actually WERE supposed to think the plot of this game was awful! We were supposed to get mad and quit and be done with the entire franchise! And when we did, the bloodshed would stop and the Mastermind would be robbed of what she wanted.

Ironically, Shuuichi actually DID make NDRV3 suck–which is exactly what he NEEDED to do to truly stop the Mastermind’s mutual killing game.

So if a serial murder decides to brainwash himself into forgetting his past, he is absolve of his crimes and thus can't be prosecuted?

Sure just say you were brainwashed.

Who is best girl and why is it Gonta?

But the point is they're not pretending.

saw motherfucking junko in this game FUCKINGAGAIN
1/10

It's real fiction.

Best Girl