twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rev2 logo is the coolest.

Full priced affordable update

2nd for SFV is trash

3rd for make more fighting games that are not anime

Why did I buy a ps4

I have an erection somebody pls help

Street Fighter V is shit

Is Mortal Kombat X a serious fighting game?

I honestly want to play Answer more. But Samurai tits are great to have back.

Arms will save the genre

Tekken 7 release date please cum soon all over me.

I can't take so many shitposts at once

Why? Capcucks will just shun it anyways, might as well make whatever you want.

>play 2-3 rounds
>connection seems OK
>rematch
>connection goes to complete shit
How the fuck?
SFV netcode must be busted at a fundamental level.

Rev2 elphelt redesign please

how does one company release a game that their own fanbase hates, Capcom is astonishing

Asuka is literally the diet Jun

and I like Asuka

You can't spell /fgg/ without gg.

Is arcadeshock the cheapest place to buy the circuit board looking things in an arcade stick that already has the wires connected?

What year was Tekken 7 announced? How many EVOs has it been in?

sauce?

Would a new CvS save fighting games?

To supports the capcom esports community and sony.

Hi Jiyuna

You guys ready for Arms to replace SF at EVO?

Indeed. Now rev 2 just needs to add bridget too and it will be perfect.

Answer looks fucking cool.

oh yea, it's been 1 year

do those profile stats work yet

try focus attack or paradise arcade shop

>Capcom makes it
>bad gameplay
>SNK makes it
>SF4/5 characters in a game that looks like a PS2 HD remaster

The only winning move is not to play

>Capcucks have some strange delusion that because a few professional players make money playing SFV, that makes the game "more legit" despite 99.99% of them never having a chance at winning a local, let alone a major
>Many openly admit their game is bad, but they play it anyways despite there being better, more enjoyable options
>They don't have any actual reasons why you should play SFV over other games, opting to instead throw buzzwords around in a sad attempt to demean other games and their players

Must be suffering.

It is. It's unable to recompensate for some reason, so it's always lagging behind.

titty samurai mom hype

remember when SSIV/AE/Ultra came out and it wasn't a full price game, or season 2 SFV came out and if you already owned SFV you can still play with everyone without spending a penny?

peppridge farm remembers

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

you literally can just randomly press grab in SF and you'll grab people right during their attack

why

Bigger tits for I-no please

>tfw you bully someone back to sfv
Im a monster ;A;

Remember when Ultra came out and they jammed half-finished SFxT characters and Cammy in a mask into a game that was 6 years old, and still asked you to pay for it?

This.

you are going to get shit for this but its true

Remember when SFV installed a rootkit on PC?
Remember when SFV had tons of bugs?
Remember when Capcom said they were going to buff low tiers instead of nerfing top tiers?

2 Evos

But it introduced a new gameplay gimmick so it's all worth it :^)

God let us take a scrap off His table when Bamco produced Tekken. It will never be topped. Mark my words. I don't doubt that one day some aspiring soul, maybe even browsing /fgg/ right this second to coincide with this thread will make a fighting game that tops Tekken if it happens 5 years from now or 20.

But NOBODY. Not Homer, Thomas Jefferson, and Nikola Tesla reincarnated with the sole purpose of producing a better game; could EVER usurp Tekken. The game is the Holy Bible of vidya. It's basically a novelty point in history. It sums up the utmost pinnacle of man's achievement before automation fully took over our creative enterprise.

Man is too reliant on the commodities of those that came before to ever produce a work as original and thoroughly complete as Tekken. It's not that man is stupider now or dulled by machines, but rather that Tekken could only be produced once under divine ordinance. It was the last flicker of the wick in man's creative muster under a technologically or otherwise-imposed restriction.

More like bully someone back to Bedman, Jack-O was too honest.

How do people play on the ps4 pad? This piece of shit is built for pussy ass japanese men.

fuck off, rolento made ultra worth 180 dollars

CAPCOM PLS

>LMAO SF5 CHARGES PEOPLE FOR SEASON PASS AND CHARACTERS
>revelator 2 announced 6 months after revelator comes out

how can anime players actually defend their franchises, they are more money hungry than capcom

revelator came out 2 years ago

Why was nobody bitching about this during SF4?

sfv will end up costing more than all the sfiv games with all the dlc characters

Easy, SFV is shit, cheap shit it's still shit

because sf4 was the only fighting game at the time

Because it's ok when Capcom does it.

>REV 2

youtube.com/watch?v=GNRPiSQ1E-8

based arcsys saving fighting games

how will crapcum shills recover from this?

B-But you can get a character for free if you play 1000 matches!

How the fuck are people already level 50 with Akuma

Ive been playing Urien since release and hes only 41 and I feel I play a lot

Rev has been out for over a year on consoles, and longer than that in arcades.

>if you play 1000 matches!

Is that actually true? You get 100k FM for 1000 matches because it feels less than that

Capcom don't consistently assrape their fanbase by constantly obsoleting versions of their game before they even become established the way Arc Sys do

The problem is you have to play SFV.

oh right yeah goobers don't actually play so that wouldn't work for them.

>mfw goobers

>That intro for Answer.
What a cool dude.

50 per win + levelups.

Okay this one is a lie. Revelator came out on console in May/June of 2016.

Yes they did you fucking liar

They did? Thats why they stopped it.

Would help you goobers greatly if you actually criticized your ASW masters every now and then.

they literally did

See me in S1 SFV.

Assuming you win all of them.

Those eyes are not edited in? Fuck that is scary.

And what would be the alternative? SFV's system?

How do I play Balrog against Akuma

Cant do anything

I guess Ultimate MvC3 was the only version, huh?

SFV s1,s2 = $60+$30+$30 = $120 for 28 characters

SSF4 = $60 + $40 = $100 for 35 characters

SSF4AE = $60 + $40 + $40 = $140 for 39 characters

really makes you think...

SFV System, KI system, Tekken system.
Any system, really.

ASW are the worst in the industry.

We did, they made Rev2 a DLC instead of a full game and are releasing it for all platforms.
That's an improvement over full games 1 year late on PC.

>Capcom doesn't consistently assrape their fanbase

The top tier characters in season 2 are a million times more annoying than season 1's.

You know I'm right.

arcade edition was actually $15 if you had super, so $115 for 39 characters

youtube.com/watch?v=2oPr139H7kg
youtube.com/watch?v=HCfZtKQ9BZ0

B-but fgg told me that Karin is a worse Cammy!!!

It was the common business practice. SFV made the better for consumer business practice with their new update model.

Now that doesn't mean I'm defending the shitty prices. I'm just saying the model for updates and balances is better. No split playerbase and it doesn't force you to buy a character you have no intention of playing because it's packaged with the update.

However the update model was always seen as shitty. It received criticism.

If you have SFV season 1 you have SFV season 2, it's a patch. You didn't need to spend a cent on it.

What are you even trying to say

The only time Capcom have ever done anything even remotely approaching Arc Sys' fuckery is Ultimate MVC3 and at least that was just once. Arc Sys crushed Blazblue with terribly timed non-free revisions over and over

Good thing Capcom doesn't obsolete their games so you can just hop on to S1 online matches.

>the book nerd instead of this punching badass leader
>no roboky(yet)
>no bridget

hyped for xrdr2, but baiken and answer aren't enough.
robo ky and zappa when?

i want to believe that cvs3 would be good but with current capcom and snk i reaally have my doubts
lucky Juni

lol

Nice one actually, SFV is a service you are subscribed too. You can't enjoy the old version like you could in SF4.

Season 1 SFV is lost forever

Nah. S1 was all faggots that you couldnt anti air right because their hitboxes were broken.

It only bothers me that Cammy is still top.

>SFV made the better for consumer business practice
Early access that never gets fixed+F2P moneymaking is far worse. Only way Capcom could assfuck people more is if they introduce gatcha boxes.

SF4 got 3 paid patches.

>baiken actually got announced
>I now have to put time and effort in Xrd

FUCK