One Piece Games General - /opgg/

The Big Drought Edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: www.optc-db.github.io
Calendar: www.optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here. (out of order!)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Coliseum -
>Dec 28 - Jan 15: Apoo, Dorry, Rebecca
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby

- Fortnights -
>Jan 3 - Jan 17: Whitebeard Pirates 1
>Jan 10 - Jan 17: Kimono SH, Kuro
>Jan 17 - Jan 31: Whitebeard Pirates 2
>Jan 17 - Jan 24: Domino, Krieg
>Jan 24 - Jan 31: Calgara & Noland, Lucci

- Raids -
>Jan 16: Ussop'un
>Jan 20: Ivankov
>Jan 23: Kuma

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Coliseum -
>Dec 28 - Jan 16: Gladuis, Ace, Kinemon, Lao G
>Jan 5 - Jan 17: Wyper, Ain, Binz, Saga

- Fortnights -
>Jan 10 - Jan 24: Sengoku
>Jan 12 - Jan 19: Lucci, Indigo, Breed
>Jan 19 - Jan 26: Ganfor, Dead End, Fem Ivankov
>Jan 26 - Feb 2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami

- Raids -
>Jan 16: Magellan
>Jan 20: Zephyr
>Jan 21: Shiki
>Jan 22: Tesoro
>Jan 23: Mihawk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7s3UB_8dFM
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Croc is the best legend on global currently if you have his Special maxed.

everyone else is gotta go slow.

Sengoku still beats him out in overall usability

>Fed 5 copies to the wrong Apoo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will you stop being such an autist about speed Sealous? Everyone literally only cares about content clearing and Croco is not the best at forests.

>speedfarmer

What are some good baccarat team for Sogeking raid?

Baccarat/Baccarat/Mihawk/DJ Sanji,Monster Chopper/StrikerCroc

I don't have DeadNaught so I will use Sunny

tfw this is not your box

>wake up
>someone cleaned up the OP
thanks OP something I have been meaning to do but it kept dying while I was asleep

You're probably the only one that even looks at it.

four invasion shanks' all with 200 candy
FOUR

Why so many hit specials? You only need 1.

Also double baccarat will take a very long time. You're better off with one rat and something like mihawk as captain.

Crocoboy best boy, awaiting for his glorious return

Can't wait for +6 Croc and Croc Ship after he shows up again as a Yonko-tier pirate.

>not using the OP for finding friends
Its almost as if you like running out of friends while farming

>Croc
>ever being a rival to Luffy again
It's like you don't even understand One Piece at all. Luffy has permanently surpassed him. The only reason why Oda didn't kill Croc is so that he can continue to play some role in the story, however small that is.

>Luffy
>ever having a rival
You don't even understand what that word means

Did you take a power drill to your head or something before you wrote that, or were you just born a retard?

>Luffy has rivals
>He is the only pirate in the manga after Roger whose notion of a pirate is ''the one who is the most free''
>luffy has rivals
dumb spee d. reader

Post your dream team progress /opgg/!

It's her, she's my dream /opgg/.
:3

>doubling down
You know that doesn't actually help your argument when you can just google search a definition of a word to see how retarded you are.

>rival
>a person or thing competing with another for the same objective

Just admit that you're a retarded shitposter and speedreader with a 2nd grade reading level that doesn't know the meaning of basic words and kill yourself, so that we can all move on.

who the fuck are you

why are you posting like an autist

:(

>6* Sabo special looks like it does damage
>It doesn't do damage

welcome to half of the specials in the game

Haki kinda devastated lower level Logia power users like Crocodile and Smoker.

But croco will return with either his New Baroque Works, or reveal to have joined the revolutionary army.

thing to remember about Croco though is that we know his ambitiona nd dream. Dudes wants to be King of the Pirates more a than anything.

and i cans ee him powercreep back to Luffys level with an Awakening. he prolly be the first Logia Awakening we see.

>the croc is weak meme
It's been a while.

He's probably not weak, but he looks weak if we objectively look at the series
Crocodile himself was never a powerhouse, a former bounty under 100 million doesn't even put him in line with the supernovas, and he was a mastermind, not a brute. His shtick was the fact that he had spent many years mastering his Devil fruit and had picked his favored arena for his fights in the deserts of Alabastia. If he had come later in the series we could presume a higher bounty and that Crocodile might have been an awakened Devil Fruit user like Doffy was, but as is, he's an old man with a shit bounty who after years couldn't reach the level of a spoiled prince who believed the world belonged to him.

I'm not actually calling him weak though, just laying out pure facts.

well... its not so much he is weak. i honestly dont think he is. hell, i firmly believe Luffy was Grand line Material the day he started his jounrey. and that testaments the ability of Crocodiles and Moria types due to their defeats PTS.

thing with Croc is his main advantage from his glory days was kind taken from him. but still with assumptions he too will have haki, a safe bet mind you, can catch him back up. and being an Awakened power user definitely get back up on that horse.

Blackbeard had no bounty when he became a warlord.

And Buggy had a mediocre one, and Kid's bounty is partly so high because he attacks civilians
Bounty isn't the best estimate, but it's a decent one in this series so I thought I'd just bring it up.

thing about his bounty is that he was a big danger early in his career and he jumped on board the gravy train of warlord status before his bounty could get higher.

thing to take away with his status as a pirate and criminal is that he was locked up in the deepest depths of impel down, along the likes of Ace, Jinbei, and the latter half of BBs crew who seem to be kinda rocking hard lately as a Yonko level force, in which we all know at this point by the likes of Big Mom's main fighters, and Kaido's as well, what kind of power that means.

>Everyone literally only cares about content clearing and Croco is not the best at forests.

who gives a fuck about forest clear rates. Most legend clear rates are dependant on multiple legends.

almost every legend team's clear rate is based on also having.

1. Legend Macro Sub
2. Legend Mihawk Sub
3. Legend Corazon friend captian/lead
4. Legend Doffy sub
4. Zombie

And all forests will become zombie fodder in 1-2 months with Raid sabo/Kuja ship, and or Rocketman arrival.

Sengoku is better for a fresh account, after you can max Kuma, croc shoots miles ahead.

For 60 stam Raids and Chaos Colo sengoku doesn't come close to Croc.

how does sabo feel? knowing he like the first Sugo character to be obliterated by his raid equivalent.

where were you when El Sabo got BTFO

You're not wrong, but level 6 wasn't for dangerous criminals, it's for criminals the government wanted to make disappear, political criminals and such.

Limited RR Sabo, the Phantom Opera one

is unironically a better than legend sabo.

Boa was the first to be Obliterated by the raid version

fuck... i forget El Boa is even a thing.

Anyone else feels that the first stage of chaos colos are harder than the rest? Dugongs and Kuro gave me more trouble than anything else in the Coby/Dorry colos.

Croc has the huge advantage of being the hard-counter to any kind of Awakening. He can turn into sand anything but metal, and he already has ametal paramecia as an underling.

Wasn't Logia supposed to be that he himself can turn into sand, and being able to turn things beside himself into sand was the Awakening?

Wouldn't that imply that Croc was already awakened?

Also thing that doesn't make sense about his ability was that anything wet that hit him was like a blow with Haki.

But his ability sucks the mosture out of people. so wouldn't that actually negate his logia power for where he has absorbed the moisture?

Kuro is easy if you have the Green zombie knight
Sadly I don't so I haven't wasted time fighting him

PSA: Make sure to keep one after going through Thriller Bark or farming Kuma

Depends what teams you run.

Croc or Ace teams can pretty much clear everything with their standard team set ups.

so... Kid is croco's counter?

Do you think Bamco will give away gems besides the Sugo Soon event?

We are getting one last Sugo before anni, right?

I am just at 100 gems and I would like to get a third multipull.

I'll buy this if it has Luffy and Buggy as DLC

youtube.com/watch?v=k7s3UB_8dFM

Jump should better go all out for the 20th Anniversary

Someone the other night said the rescue ace event came with 50 gems

Continuing from last thread, I recently transferred devices, and it unfriended all my friends. So these are a bunch of names I have added that aren't on the Google doc. If you are a Veeky Forums crew, or know if anyone here is a Veeky Forums crew, please reply so I can favorite you and give you that sweet FP.
>Ryozaku Pirates
>LongDongSilver
>Mau Mau Pirates
>Phantom Strikers
>Speedy Spooches
>Cutiepatootie
>The War Don
>BBQ and Beer Fans
>The Light
>Monkey D Djims
>Puh
>Wood
>The TrollersXD
>Winter Pirates
>Greenbeard Pirates
>One Pie
>Ebbland Pirates
>Gorkbun
>Chrystal Cr3w
>Marine Brutality
>Chads [Dank]
>Marine Branch 24
>Sora
>Black Bolt Pirates
>Mortem Bringers
>Scary Hates PIRATES
>INVINCIBLE
>Pocket x Pirates
>Sleeping Forest
>Elysium Chasers
>Will of "D"
>King's Pirates
>[soft&wet]
>Dio Brando
>Mythic Clue Pirate
>Paradox Pirates
>Arsenal Pirates
>Bortz 29
>Pentient Tangent
>Blackblood Pirates
>Kippah Pirates
>Orange Senpaiz
>KPOPIN PIRATES
>ErtugulGazi
>Wonderland
>Death Reavers
>Aliminium 2.1
>Zephyr Pirates
>Cloud09Crew
>Cuck Pirates
>The Black Leaf
If your name isn't on here I either know of you and already favorited, or you are in the doc.

Ace himself is a pretty good F2P Unit.

Too bad we couldn't get the New Year's Ace as part of a sugo. He's actually kind of an upgrade and I prefer heals over nukes.

My only worthwhile captains are a max Lv Doflamingo, a 3D2Y Sanji with a maxed special, and Gear 3.

Not sure if I'm on the Google doc.

The metaknights. Usually have SWace, Legend jimbei, mihawk, Enel, and whitebeard up.

sent
don't have you, FC?

734 875 183

>maxed Fossa and Bazooka Joe's sockets
>Rakuyo is only 13/20
It tickles my autism that I would have maxed his too if I hadn't skilled up fortnight Rakuyo

to be fair there aren't that many characters that grant a full INT board as easily f2p units grant full PSY boards.

Fortnight Rakuyo is much better though, since there are way less INT orb controllers than PSY

PSY Rakuyo is pretty much trash ever since Tesoro came out

That's what I've been doing, and I dont have RR Curiel so the dupes go to the fortnight drop, and I switched to socketing RR Fossa because he seems more useful overall than the fortnight fossa

Bepo and FN Curiel give a full STR board.

pretty much

my socketing priority currently

Colo Apoo>RR Fossa>v1 Luffy/Zoro>FN Rakuyo>FN Curiel>RR Rakuyo>RR Curiel>FN Fossa

Kid colo and Raid kuma too.
And you get an orb boost too.

Wtf this is apoo colo

Shout out to Happyfun Sailtime, The Metaknights, Jewjulie, Bedlamites, The Trollers XD, God Usopp Pirates and Rainbow Dashers.

I'm just mainly trying to get ikuzo books and making the best of everything else I get from it

oh look it's the same retard who couldn't clear boa now attempting colo G without a qck shooter

Qck shooter not needed

>tfw you don't get a shout-out, but ponyfucker does

PSY Rakuyo is still my go-to PSY striker, and there will be situations where Tesoro's special isn't feasible.

I do agree that INT Rakuyo is more important though. INT orb manipulation sucks and if you captain your INT teams with G3, fortnight Rakuyo will be all you need.

>go-to PSY striker
>not UROUGE

>do a quick glance check to see what female has the biggest breasts according to the treasure cruise artists
>tied between violet and baccarat

Why would I use Urouge when his cooldown is too long for fortnights and Rakuyo provides orbs on a totally usable cooldown?

I keep dreaming that I have legend Blackbeard. I kept dreaming about Cavendish and I pulled him, so hopefully these Blackbeard dreams are prophetic too. Either that or I'm a god and reality is shaped by my beliefs, so believing I'll pull Blackbeard will cause me to pull Blackbeard.

SW Aces?

>Tfw for the first time in almost 2 years, someone finally gave you a shout out.

I-its not like I enjoy this feeling.

Oh? Why did you shout me out?

Weekend anime stream
Reaching the climax of Skypiea arc.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring something to protect from lightnings.

L-Lewd

>out of order
that explains why my update requests haven't been acknowledged

It's more of a warning for people not to bother with it until the new list is compiled, that and the guy updating is gone for a while

>the guy updating is gone for a while
he was killed in a terrorist attack.

>that and the guy updating is gone for a while

I took a look at the list and apparently it's been updated somewhat recently

At risk of sounding like an absolute pleb, what would the general consensus be around here adding some kind of /opgg/ to the front/end of our names or something so other players like this guy writing all these names out doesn't have to in the future.

Because I swear I have more /opgg/ guys on my friend list than what's in the OP list. And sadly I've even removed some that were seemingly inactive like Cumguzzler (I think) for like a fortnight+. Also moved devices so I couldn't be fucked re favourite'ing everybody, especially considering the friend list user has given up on us and has left the list outdated.

I haven't had a shoutout in ages, I think I'm starting to fall behind the skill curve of other players, even though I play very frequently. My 4x max Enel just ain't cutting it anymore like he used to back in the glory days.

That sounds horrible.

I know that feel. I've been playing since release but I'm starting to fall severely behind the curve because I don't play on weekends. Most release players are closing in on plvl 400 and I'm fucking 315 despite not taking any breaks. Not playing on weekends really does add up over the years.

Apart from Shiki and needing a friend Marco there hasn't really been a reason to give people shoutouts lately.

Oliver has a superb Corazon though. Two thumbs up for him.

Yeah I know it does sound horrible, but it gets hard identifying people if they switch names or whatever amongst all the shitters that I've added over my time playing.

If this post-Anni friend list cleanse is really going to happen then I'd be up for going all scorched earth on my friends and start fresh if there's enough active players from here with a good mix of maxed captains to maintain playing comfortably.

Are you me? I'm also 315, keen as fuck to hit 320 and get that delicious 180 stamina, probably going to happen to with this 2x exp a lot sooner than I expected.

I wish I had more Legends so I could see and enjoy the hard work others have put in, but all I have is Inthawk (now quad maxed and actually useful/viable thanks to skillbooks) and Rayleigh (hasn't seen use in over a month).
2nd Anni can't come soon enough, just praying for a 20% off Google Play Cards @ Coles/Woolworths here in Australia before it hits, probably going to buy enough gems to hit 500 (10pulls).

>post-Anni friend list cleanse

Pardon?

I might be you, because I'm also Australian.

However I'm p2p and have five legends.

Whyd you get rid of me? I never left

GUP or somebody who is active is going to take the reigns from the current user and start a new, current friends list after 2nd Anniversary

I'll be p2p in a month too, though it'll just be a one off splurge of dollarydoos seeing as I've been playing this game for so long and so much the past ~1.5 years, especially so in the past 6 months.
Praying for Sengoku, Croc and Kizaru above anything else and a quite a few non-legend RR's, it's been so long since I've had a new character to work on.

It probably wasn't you then, I saw some dude who had been inactive for like 19 days and usually anything above 10 is my cut off, especially with how close to 200 my list has been getting.

I'm after Blackbeard myself. Cavendish has been extremely fun for me in terms of team building and Blackbeard takes creative team building to a whole new level. He may not be the best legend, but I think he'll be the most fun. It probably helps that he's my favorite character too. I really hope he gets here in time for the anniversary because I'm not sure I want to go ham on pulls before he's released.

I'd just love a legend where I can lock in the team and leave it as is (dream team) and Croc looks extremely fun to me.
Kizaru would also help with my Inthawk but I'm also going to need 3d2y Zoro because every Slasher team these days seems to have him and suffers if having to use Mr. 1 or Koza instead. Tashigi would be nice too.
And Sengoku just for going fast also, anytime there's a team that Sengoku can clear in ~2 minutes I'm running a team that needs double or more that time and all I want to do is go fast.

I've got Croc but I don't find him that satisfying. It may be because I don't have legend Doffy so I know I'm not gonna be able to use him for harder content like Akainu and young whitebeard. It could also be because I haven't had a chance to skill up Robin so he still hasn't reached maximum speed yet. I think those two factors combined kill some of his hype for me.

Fortunately Cavendish seems to cover basically all of Croc's weaknesses so between the two of them I can tackle pretty much anything.

you only need 1 skill up on robin to match croc speed.

also donflamingo is fluff, outside of having his special maxed he is a beat stick on speed runs atm.

>no news

>Still can't clear shanks, Jimbei or Eneru forests
Whitebeard can't clear these right?

Shanks: I think so, but it's either heavy RR or legend sub requirements.

Jinbe: only with friend Corazon.

Enel: yes

By yes on Enel, I mean that he can clear. He needs lvl 4 autoheal, and it's a bitch.