pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
youtube.com/watch?v=bJVRgun7M7c
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489&start=200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do a propper OP nigger

What spec should I play if I'm tired of getting assraped in pvp as resto?

>When work of your life is undone by a bunch of faggots with mismatched gloves or helmets

I miss Pylietz ...

All right you wigwams, what class should I level up to 60 next after I finish off this Priest?

If the class can be played by Goblin it will be played as a Goblin. Otherwise it will be something else fairly meme based like FTauren Monk.

when you get an actually decent group for the daily heroic
monk or druid
i have 2 dashes, 2 rolls, tigers Lust and transcendance
and all these things on low cooldown

FUCK YOU RETAILBULLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO NOT LET BAN EVADERS LIKE OP REMOVE FILTER LISTS

General Resources/News:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Add-On Websites:
mods.curse.com/addons/wow
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

good morning wowg!

I've always played healers in MMOs, but i noticed that my server has a lack of tanks, so I decided to make one. After playing all tank classes, I now fully understand why no one plays tank. None of them have interesting mechanics beyond spam your AoE threat generator

Guys, /elysium/fag here. Thinks are not looking up for the nostalrius/progressive vanilla scene.
I've been playing for a few days in elysium, the successor to nostalrius. I never played nostalrius itself though.
I am very much enjoying vanilla, even though I do miss some things blizzard introduced later. I started playing at the very end of vanilla when I was a young teen, and played through TBC and WotLK, both of which I loved, even though there were quite some things I didn't like about WotLK, it had plenty cool features to more than make up for it. I couldn't stand cata, I got bored as fuck and quit. I haven't had any interest in coming back until right now, so I wanted to ask you guys if any of you have had a similar experience and tried to play retail wow again, or if a player like me could enjoy the new wow at all.

Is it worth it?

>Nostalrius 2.0 shut down
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

is this real?

This just means Blizzard is going to release your sought Vanilla WoW you dumb cucks.

Keep whining and you'll probably get it faster.

Are you happy with your spec in 7.1.5, /wowg/?

is there a way to import the filter lists easily?

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

>Community thought fire mage was way too powerful so Blizztards nerfed to appease the retard masses

>Actually more powerful now

Things went WAAAAY better than expected.

>tfw I don't play fotm garbage or insanely popular classes like druid or Paladin

All of my characters got buffed

Moonkin here, and yes.

We now have options. A strong AOE build, a strong ST build, or any variation of a hybrid that we can play with depending on fight. The starfall build is also tons of fun for questing cuz you can pull everything. We're in a good place that should only improve with 4pc.

what did we won guyseeee?

explain?

holy shit my fucking sides, i knew they were going to be shut down, as did anyone with a working brain, but nowhere near as soon, and certainly not from within rather than a C&D from blizzard

If you didn't like Cataclysm, you're not going to be a fan of the direction WoW's taken since then.
Cata reinvented the game, and they've been refining it from there since then.

>all those alexsensual videos and cross promotion of the server
>surely they'll get shut down even quicker now!
>its done internally because they probably knew it'd happen in mere weeks so they're trying to play long-term

KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHA
NOSTKEKS AREN'T EVEN GIVEN THE RESPECT THEY WANT FROM OWN SERVER OWNERS
THEY'RE LITERALLY BEING USED LIKE TOOLS

The ppl crying for Vanilla servers either never raided in vanilla or have some pretty thick nostalgia glasses. It was grindy as fuck and not that fun. Balance was awful, fights were incorrectly tuned, etc.

I expected this

can you elaborate on how they refined it?

thanks for stating the obvious bro, you also forgot to mention "if you could heal, you healed" tier broken design and how you needed to spend every waking moment in battlegrounds to go anywhere in pvp

>All those people waiting hours in NostLOLrius queues only to get fucking shafted.

Tell me how fucking mad you are guys, I really wanna know.

>want to start playing wow again because i miss raiding
>remember titanforging and legendaries in legion

Blizzard always win baby

>The ppl crying for Vanilla servers either never raided in vanilla or have some pretty thick nostalgia glasses. It was grindy as fuck and not that fun. Balance was awful, fights were incorrectly tuned, etc.

YOU THINK YOU DO, BUT YOU DON'T

we nostcucks have raided in vanilla and it's still fucking great, it's not too grindy but it feels challenging, which is good, balance is bad but at least the classes are distinct from each other

did u even raid vanilla bro?

How do Blood Elf racials compare to Orc racials?

I'm stuck between the two for my new DK.

eyepatches shouldn't work that well on pandaren, I am impressed.

good evening from EU

Is LFR still the best chances at legendaries?

There was nothing challenging about Vanilla. If you were willing to grind you were rewarded. In PVE and PVP.

The fights that are remembered as really hard were that way due to poor design or incorrect tuning.

No lights Yogg and heroic LK are examples of well designed, very challenging fights.

Blizz learned from their mistakes in vanilla and has not repeated them, to that extreme anyway.

honestly it's gone 2 steps back since MoP. There isn't a shortage of things to do, however about 80% of it is dungeon grinding right now in terms of character progression.

This is the worst class design has been in the game's lifespan honestly, but some specs are salvageable and if you can ride the gear treadmill and enjoy things with people you may enjoy what's to be had

We did it Blizzbulls, we killled Cuckstalrius

>forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489

And I thought the retail community was bad.

>kinda want to play boomkin because the new builds sound fun
>my druid is only 106 and i have to go through the whole grind up to 870
i mean the ak knowledge with 7.1.5 but still have to grind up the ilvl

did you even raid vanilla?

Yes.

FINALLY! GET FUCKED NOSTKEKS

I'm doing it right now, it's 10 times better than cata and better than most of wotlk

im new in legion

i leveled to 110 and always got queued into the dungeon as tank, despite selecting dps as well. why? are tank queues that much faster?

will i have to do the friendly rep quest on alts as well?

can i skip highmountain intro and go to some part of the zone with a bunch of quests to get friendly there fast? where do i go?

talent that gives metamorphosis 100% leech = all damage dealt is returned as health?

NOST FUCKING LOST BROS... BLIZZBULLS WON

desu dungeon grinding sounds better than quest grinding

This can't be happening!

Yes, if you queue as dps and either heals or tank, you will get chosen as a healer or tank 100 times out of 100. More dps queue than tanks or healers, so yeah.

>mantid
>female worgen

mmmm

gonna call you on that one

>Better than most of Wrath

Okay bud calm down with the trolling.

>7.1.5 put every hunter spec 20% behind every other class in the game
>Blizz announces a hotfix for next reset
>now they'll only be 15% behind every class in the game
phew lads dodged a bullet there

who is top 3 dps now

What state are DK's in right now?

affli warlock

>boss fights are literally "don't stand in shit" and "dispell everything"
>feels challenging
wow..... really made me think....

All 3 hunter specs

Middle of the pack. Frost is good.

playable felguards when?

>talent that gives metamorphosis 100% leech = all damage dealt is returned as health?

that's right yeah, it's 50% if you're a vengeance (tank) demon hunter, but that isn't as useful now they buffed the rest of the tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJVRgun7M7c

t. neverplayedit

we didn't do anything though
cuckstalrius was just sick of its own life and commited suicide

>"You're supposed to be slow movement wise but very powerful when you hit stuff"
>mfw DKs are garbo on most fights

>/v/ trolling
as always

Does this mean WoW forums will be swarmed by Nost fanboys and every single WoW-related video will be swarmed by Alexensual?

The original Nost people are desperate for a job at Blizz it seems

Harder content is supposedly the best chance. So mythic raids and high level mythic+ would be better than LFR in theory. But who the fuck knows how it actually works.

When hunters get buffed to top tier next hotfix you're gonna eat those words bud.

>can't into Blizz balance

>Ele shaman
FUCK YES
>WW monk
it's more of the same desu
>hunter
no

Wrong.

how

Who the fuck keeps making and posting these cringey-ass pictures?

>are tank queues that much faster
Yes, for a variety of reasons
>Tank specs are the least numerous spec type in the game despite all three new classes being tanks
>All tank specs are mind-numbingly dull
>Most tank classes are also mind-numbingly dull even as damage
>During dungeons and raids, tanks get the least enjoyable role and the least enjoyable mechanics
>Tanking is the only role that requires more than half of a brain cell to properly perform
>Tanks are always the first ones blamed if something goes wrong, and usually it's because it's actually their fault since healing and damage are more or less foolproof
>Unlike tanking, damage and healing can both be tracked by epeen meter mods to give muh sick DEEPS numbers. Some people legitimately masturbate to this
>It is reportedly very difficult to get into a guild as a tank because there's so much less demand for them than there is for damage and healing
>Soloing shit as a tank is even more miserable than soloing shit as a healer

My guild just does norm and heroic raids, but we clear the content regularly. I also do tons of m+ with friends in guild every week. Do the world boss every week, daily heroic, etc...

All 3 of my legendaries have come from Dreamweaver emissary caches heh.

i dont wanna go into TS what do?

I miss Pylietz...

gul'dan gronnlings and fel lords. all in wod.

Yeah, I run at least Heroic EN and a few M+ every week. One of my legendaries was from an emissary cache, the other was from LFR. So who really knows, like I said.

>Switched from resto shaman / hunter to mistweaver / demon hunter
Yes

>and with quads to boot
WILL NOSTCUKS EVER CATCH A BREAK?

>Play MMORPG
>Don't want to socialize with people

Just use your mic for callouts or specific things pertaining to you.

Or you know, not be an aspie retard?

they aren't ebing "shut down." The nost team is asking the elysium tea to stop using their shit, which they won't because they are currently rolling in chink gold seller bribes in the tens of thousands of dollars.

holy fuck the assblast in the responses to that thread are pure fucking gold
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489&start=200

Shut up, they're cute.

nope, have to add them 1 by 1.
Fuck this shit.

>tfw no more poverty videos every day
>tfw no more poverty Twitch donations
>tfw my hair will continue to fall out
>tfw mom will kick me out of my poverty room
>tfw I will have to find a real life job

tfw can't decide between ww monk shadow priest or mage for nighthold :(

gassy panders

>All these stupid Nostards not realizing this just means Blizzard is going to re-release Vanilla like they've wanted
>They'll start complaining about having to pay for a subscription fee anyway

I can already sense the assblasted idiots

LOL
O
L

Why are there barely any rewards for Brawler's Guild? The ring is pretty much the only valuable thing and that's at rank 4.

>hunter

literally considering quitting

its not fun to play even if the damage would be ok.

>Blizzard wasting time, money and resources to please a few brazilians and slavs who want to play for free.

ret, spriest, DH

>"The only message shutting down now sends is that the community interested in legacy servers can be cheaply and easily bullied out of existence."

REMINDER TO BULLY NOSTARDS OUT OF EXISTENCE

>mfw they can't buy WoW tokens with gold because level 60 content gives jack shit in gold