tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be yellow and ask in the Veeky Forums channel
>Snowitzer and tree conversion guide
thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/17/wot-how-to-get-every-decoration/#more-37968

first for ded

>richochet a shell off my armor in an ELC

huh?

I have 73% trained crew in my Easy 8. Should I fully train them before buying a T20 or do they retain their progress?

1st for drifting

pay for the retraining
pay for them to be retrained at 75% ffs

I mean the progress towards the second skill user

you should have your first skill (6th sense most importantly) before going to tier 7
when you retrain them for a new tank the 20k credit one is enough

Dead game cant even keep a vg thread from dying

Buy more $60 cuck bundles

you keep your skills

we still manage to get to bump limit every thread though

I'd say that's a success

>what is bump limit

gotem

reminder that traps are gay and catgirls are furry

Even the ones that havent been fully developed?

Is the German medium line good or should I go with heavy one?

The T-34/100 is actually pretty decent.

you should go with the is-7 line first if you are a new player
german mediums or heavies are a bit more advanced and require experience to do good in them
to answer your question the medium line is meh except for the high tiers which are good

I guess il go with meds then

S L O W
L
O
W

this is just

wow

whatcha doin, rabbi?

There is literally nothing wrong with artillery.

Lads, how do I into the Strv 74? I can't seem to get it to work for me, even though I did fine in the M/42

Except that it exists.

Use the suprememe gun handling with its depression

Really just comes down to playing smart. Once I got used to the fact the mobility wont help me, the armor wont bounce anything and everything will spot you first, I started averaging 1200 damage in it. Use bushes, let your team scout and take hits for you but dont let them down by missing. Watch the map always because you wont spot shit and need to anticipate being flanked. Snap shot because the gun excels at it, you have a laser pen for a gun.

Why does everyone insist that the E50 is good, when nobody plays it? Sure, you get the occasional E50, but nowhere near the T-54 or Skoda.

If it's so good, why is it so rare?

remember, it's not rigged, you're just
UNLUCKY((((((((((

I want to like the Panther line but they are so subpar. Their armor bounces nothing and their guns pen nothing. Their only worth is ramming other non-heavy tanks.

Talking about Germans, Is Leopard line any good?

Well, I think everyone dismisses the Panther I and II as ineffectual garbage, but everyone told me that the E50 was worth it. But the 'armour' is a meme - all those flat surfaces are butter for enemy guns. The top gun is juicy, but doesn't really make up for the inadequacies.

And yet, the margins for 'ace tanker' are phenomenally high. So clearly, there's a small number of people who know how to work it really well. I just don't know why everyone goes on about it, but no one plays it (unless it used to be good and no one has realised that it has been nerfed).

But the panther has the best pen of tier 7 mediums

and shit everything else

>their guns pen nothing

goddamn FCM 50t is comfy

holy shit playing vk 30.01 is such cancer, is it even worth it?

Only if you're a CHAI sniper or really, really miss the hellcat and can deal with not having as much real camo

>almost 6k damage not even 5 mins in.
how can other auto loaders even compete.thank god for x3 weekend teams coming at me 1 at a time.

>Why does everyone insist that the E50 is good
good dpm, nice gun handling, some armor to work with, mobility is a bit lacking since they took the e50s top engine but its still rather fast, big hp pool, nice gold round, good vr because of radio guy, the tank becomes really strong when you try-hard with food and gold spam

what is there not to like?

in my experience its not very rare to see and one of the more common t9's, not t-54 common but still no rare sight

A tank becoming good when you throw food and gold rounds in it is pretty common.

and the e-50 is the only tier 9 people do that with?
e-50 can be played without food no problem, i cant say the same about BC AP for example

>t54 meme
I bet you yellows think russian mediums are op.

>t. green

40k away from Pershing

Someone post the tanks.gg high tier medium DPS being all the russian mediums

>1488
What did rng mean by this?

>t. yellow

How many of those games were before the hd nerf?

>t. amber

>t. yellow that rigged cw games
hammi is also the best player on eu cuz high winrate :DDD

Do you think WG will put the IS-6 and T34 Black versions back on sale for Martin Luther King Day?

kliment voroshilov a best

a BEST

My friend made me go TOG platoon and I had fun. How is this possible?

I've only played Germany tanks, am I missing out?

OI platoon not so tough anymore after getting raped by t-50

join NOPAN for tryhard skirmishes!

Match making has been shit lately. Why is this?

>ricochet my 122mm off the back of an ELC

huh...

>watch my tomato teammate IS bounce off a friendly ELC

wew...

Chance. You don't notice most of the time when it's good.

Or you do because mm gives you shit matchmaking 9/10 times

game is rigged

In the past few days my win rate has dropped from a solid 51% to a 49.8%. I haven't been playing any differently (i.e. any worse) and yet I keep losing because my shitter team folds on a flank and the enemy rushes in. Over the past few days/weeks it's been mostly "steamroll" matches that are over in ~3 minutes and only 0-3 losses on the winning team.

MM overhaul soon, right?

IIRC War Gaming mentioned something for 9.18.

9.18 when? 9.18 test server when?

Yeah. Equalising the types of tank on each side. Knowing WG it'll still ignore tiers when sorting though.

I remember reading something about standardizing tier spread? Like 3 top tiers, 7 mid tiers and 5 low tiers? It probably got scrapped anyways.

my fps is suddenly shit.

did they update something?

do you use a multi monitor setup? A windows update fucked that shit up

>solid 51%
t. legit yellow
t. MM is to blame

but how

Only sacred valley fucks up my fps for some reason, maybe it's the same for you. Usually fps drop is on the user end though.

I play the game to have fun and relieve some stress. I'm sorry I don't spend most of my time statpadding in my T67.

Anyways, my point was that match making has been especially shit recently.

>try out old jagd8.8
>Get penned through 250mm front armor, not even the lower vulnerable glacis

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I cant bounce shots with armor,do damage due to high DPS but low alpha gun and I cant really move as a fat TD

I try to stay back but fuck me, they still hit&pen me

help

dont progress beyond jagdpanther2

Should I get back into this shitty game?

Its a tier 8 premium

>Fiery Salient
>killed most of the enemy team, but one TD
>own team are now 3 damaged heavies
>enemy has only one UDES 03
>already has 5 kills
>not spotted yet
>ffs

WG would do everyone a favor when they just implented a surrender button

Red pill me about the Tiger 2.

tiger 2 a shit

Not as shit as the bitter wehraboos in /wotg/ would have you believe, but still pretty mediocre

Swedish tanks confirmed useless until tier VII

and my point was (in a retarded meme spouting way) that you cant expect to influence the outcome of a battle if you dont try/are unable to carry
to be able to carry games you have to constantly try to improve your game and try to learn from your mistakes instead of trying to find someone else to blame, you cant influence your team or their abilities anyway
it isnt too hard to carry low - mid tier games and losing more often than you win isnt fun, or is it?

they have nothing special going for them until T8

Worst t8 heavy

Woah. If someone is afk long enough for the game to destroy them at the end when the timer runs out, it counts as a loss for the team he's on if he's the last person alive. Some bat chat arty monkey just lost us an assault defence after missing all 8 of his shots.

Holy shit T20 feels good, it makes me not want to grind this shitty V30.01 but gah, I want the panther

The Panther is incredibly shit

I know but its the panther

Naziboos in a nutshell

It always ends the same way. They grind their DEUTSCHER STAHL, find out they're shit, and then either
a) come here to shitpost about WG, russian bias, and how the penetration values are incorrect
b) quit

>he didn't just grind the T-34, the Sherman Firefly, and the Stug instead

Who says I didnt?

STUG STUG STUG STUG

But that doesn't make any sense, the penetration is the only good thing about the panther and panther II

And if they're talking about being penetrated then only the M4 sherman should have problems