Maserati 4200/coupe/gransport

Why shouldn't I? They're dirt cheap. I want to fit in with rich people.

It has a Ferrari V8. It's (technically) the cheapest ferrari you can get. And the cheapest exotic

Other urls found in this thread:

ventura.craigslist.org/search/cta
ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5947573968.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5940902641.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5943759310.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like a car you deserve to drive, go for it.

>fit in with rich people
>buys a car that costs less than a V6 Mustang

what

technically it's a maserati, you dingus, also maintenance is absurd. there was a rather rich tripfag on here a few years ago who had one and he said it was by far the most expensive car to maintain that he owned (and he had a bunch of other nice cars too)

Cheap to buy doesn't necessarily mean cheap to run. Figure out what it costs to keep one running and get back to us.

>Why shouldn't I?
Personally, I'm not a fan of how it looks. For a Maserati it just feels underwhelming.

these have horrible electrical problems, just like the ferraris of the period.

and fucking stupid expensive maintenance parts. It's like buying a used rolls royce. But even then, the rolls atleast shares parts with BMW's.

Broads get fooled by base model BMWs and Audis all the time. If he wants to try and rub shoulders with people who buy exotic sports cars because they're expensive status symbols all they'll see is the trident on the grille.

if you want a moneypit at least get a good looking money pit
post local cl and budget

the rich people i've met couldnt care less what other people drive. losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning

> I want to fit in with rich people.

Rich people lease new luxury vehicles. They're sure as fuck not going to drive a old Maserati. Most rich people are cheap as fuck and would never throw money away like that.

Depends, if you want it as a daily driver definitely no. If not, go for it. Get a Gransport though, the 3200 and 4200 are shit.

$35k

ventura.craigslist.org/search/cta

New money seems more the sort to judge. A mate of mine works as a valet and it's cashed-up ethnics and young cunts who show up in outrageous shit with the expectation of it being parked out front for everyone to see.

Granted if you've got the money to throw about you wouldn't drive a povo-spec Civic or mom's Camry like the average Veeky Forumstist does.

This guy gets it.
People will think youre a nigger that needs to show off

this is OP, i am actually black so idgaf

>Why shouldn't I?
>It has a Ferrari V8

you just answered you're own question

>nigger
>looking at a Maserati

What are you doing Tyrone? Look at old Bentleys instead. Invest in a big shed or something with a lock to keep it in at night, GPS, whatever else.

your shitty little town doesn't really have much so here's these

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5947573968.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5940902641.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5943759310.html
quattroportes are very nice,my neighbor has one
these are what i could personally go for
having a bit of money to side for maintenance is never a bad idea
a cayman is probably your best bet

>implying i dont have a garage

Not a nigger, just a skinny white faggot from SoCal, but if nobody can see who's driving, I might as well be a nigger

Pharmfag here thinking of getting one of these, instead of buyinga a 70k benz, why not buy a used continental instead. They're reliable for an exotic, and you can get a 3rd party warranty for 3k a year

No they don't

The Cambiocorsa (aka Duo Select) cars are awful, they drive terribly and the clutch can burn out in 5k miles. Other big issues are the fuel pumps/rollover valves, they like to leak oil, the temp sensors and thermostats always die but there's an update, if you could find a manual car I wouldn't worry too much about maintenance, but they just aren't very good cars, the seats are terrible, they sound good but they aren't that fast, just not worth it unless you could find one crazy cheap

Bentlys are fucking gorgeous. The best thing about them is they haven't changed much since 2003 on the outside. Even old flying spurs will make you look like a CEO

too old man-y for my taste honestly
just don't DD it

>Granted if you've got the money to throw about you wouldn't drive a povo-spec Civic or mom's Camry like the average Veeky Forumstist does.
That's exactly what I'd do, build an econobox sleeper for DD and them get one or two nice cars for track/weekend fun

Anything with an LS2 gives similar performance while being just as cheap and more maintenance friendly.

It's about the badge m8

dude, DO NOT, unless you have $10k set aside for maintenance/repairs.